Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 182058 times)

Offline Ramshankar

• Blessings 0
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #465 on: January 14, 2012, 11:17:46 AM »
  • Publish

• From - http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-dwarkamai-t15869.0.html

One upon a time, our Sai was deep in thoughts. He thought so many people are willing to come to Shirdi but are they really following my teachings. He was thinking, “They all call themselves Sai Devotees but are they really my devotees”. He continues thinking “They might be good people but still they need some direction”. They keep on forgetting MY EXISTANCE in their life despite showing them lots of miracles. So Sai thought I should make a place for all my devotees, if they are confused they can come to me directly complain about their problems and pains. If they are loosing faith because of results their bad karmas, I will remind them that I too feel the pain of my devotees, I am also bound of results their Karmas. If they feel pain, I am the one who feel it first. I am devoted to my children just like a mother but I am the first one blamed for everything.

Then Sai started picking up some very nice bricks from all over the world to build that place. Every brick is touched by Sai itself. Every brick in that place has blessings of Sai. Every brick has essence of Sai. Slowly slowly He constructed a very nice temple. He was very happy with the results. Now Sai was completely satisfied with HIS work.

Do you want to know where is that place?

That place is our DwarkaMai. Sai itself chooses bricks across the word. I am lucky to be one of them.  We all are the small bricks of this DwarkaMai.

Jai Sai Ram

OM SAI RAM , OM SAI RAM,

SAIRAM RAVI BHAI

Each n every line u wrote is really very Heart touching .I felt while reading it tht really SAI BABA want all this , He himself wrote all this lines through u .

Whatever u written i wish it may comes true , more n more devotes come to this Temple n get peace.

sai saisai
    neelam

Sai Ram Ravi Bhai

I am Ram from Odisha. I just want to know about an album of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba. This was released perhaps 7 or 8 years ago. In this album first Sai Baba speaks three or four lines in each song & then sings the song.Like this there are 16 or 17 songs in it. One of those songs is:-
    Shirdi Wale Baba tune mujhko Darsh Dikha diya, soya bhag jaga diya.........Hath uthakar bolo Baba,Shirdi wale hath uthakar bolo Sain.

Before the beginning of the first song Sai Baba tells that:-  "Jab Subah hoti hai, tab suraj ka prakash sare jag ko roshni deta hai. Thik usi prakar Prabhu Sain Ka prakash bhi sare jag ko roshni pradan karta hai.

With these hints, if you are able to find the album Ravi Bhai, Please tell me or if you have that with you please send me. My email id is - ramshankar12@gmail.com

Thanking you
    Ramshankar

Offline neeru1967

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #466 on: January 20, 2012, 05:28:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • mere pyaare SAI BABA JEE, see i found YOU here too, this means YOU cannot hide from us both, SAI MAA, please take care of me and prerna jee, my daughter, as in this world, only YOU are there for us, and whatever or whoever YOU would choose for us, we will blindly marry with them, BABA JEE, if it is destined, please do take care of our daily needs and make us bold, strong and courageous MAA, please listen to my pains which i am beaing being alone without a nice partner, BABA JEE, i bow my head at YOUR LOTUS FEET WITH FULL FAITH AND PATIENCE, i trust YOU COMPLETELY, BABA JEE, i love YOU SAI MAA and hug YOU tightly, BABA JEE, hum dono ko margdarshan do, MAA,

Offline SAI SAMARTH

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #467 on: January 20, 2012, 02:31:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • SO TRUE..OM SAI RAM JI..MERE SAI SAMARTH HAI :)

Offline venusri

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #468 on: January 23, 2012, 02:47:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • help me

Offline hanushasai

• Blessings 0
    • Jai Hanuman ! Jai Sai Ram ! Sabka Malik Ek !
    « Reply #469 on: January 23, 2012, 04:16:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Said, What to fear when I am here !
    Can a Sun hide himself ? He has to spread light all over so that world can live and grow !
    You already have blessings of Baba ! Strong Faith and Patience!
    Who has taken care till now. In future too he will take care of his all people.
    Only Need to concentrate our present on his holy name and feet while performing all worldly deeds!
    om sai ram!

mere pyaare SAI BABA JEE, see i found YOU here too, this means YOU cannot hide from us both, SAI MAA, please take care of me and prerna jee, my daughter, as in this world, only YOU are there for us, and whatever or whoever YOU would choose for us, we will blindly marry with them, BABA JEE, if it is destined, please do take care of our daily needs and make us bold, strong and courageous MAA, please listen to my pains which i am beaing being alone without a nice partner, BABA JEE, i bow my head at YOUR LOTUS FEET WITH FULL FAITH AND PATIENCE, i trust YOU COMPLETELY, BABA JEE, i love YOU SAI MAA and hug YOU tightly, BABA JEE, hum dono ko margdarshan do, MAA,

Offline shreesujatha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #470 on: January 23, 2012, 09:08:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM

Offline ndvp

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #471 on: February 05, 2012, 01:52:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    I have just been enveloped in Babas awesome love and those of his devotees. I am happy to find such a warm and welcoming community. I is through my recent travails that I became aware of the love and power of Sairam; In this difficult moment of my life when my mother  Chandraprabha has just had surgery for an extremely rare cancer called Klatskin tumour, I beseech the Sai community to pray for her well being ,for her to battle cancer successfully and recover to full good health and have a long and healthy life ahead with us. I know that nothing is impossible with the love of Baba. Thank you!
    Aum Sai Dwarakmai
    Nandini

Offline sia26

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #472 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanq babaji fr giving me dis opportunity of shring my thoughts wid all of the babaji lovers.....

Offline rajni1607

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #473 on: February 26, 2012, 09:47:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai sai ram

Baba I want to settle down with your grace.
    I am divorsed, age 29.
    Pls. look for a someone with whom i can spend my whole life chanting ur name.

Baba pls. help

Rajni kapoor

Offline revathi venkateshvaran

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #474 on: March 01, 2012, 08:58:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram
    warm welcome ke liye thanks
    sir yadi muze prathana likhavani hain to kis id pe aour kaise bhej sakati hun muze aap marg darshan kar sakate hain kya plzzzzzzzzz

Sai DwarkaMai site muze bahut pasand aayee hain mein gaye 21 mahinese ise judi hun roz kuch na kuch nayaa padhane milata hain achcha lagata hain

thanks
    Revathi Venkateshvaran

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #475 on: March 01, 2012, 09:14:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram
    warm welcome ke liye thanks
    sir yadi muze prathana likhavani hain to kis id pe aour kaise bhej sakati hun muze aap marg darshan kar sakate hain kya plzzzzzzzzz

Sai DwarkaMai site muze bahut pasand aayee hain mein gaye 21 mahinese ise judi hun roz kuch na kuch nayaa padhane milata hain achcha lagata hain

thanks
    Revathi Venkateshvaran

ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

रेवतीजी जय साईं राम

आपको प्राथना लिखवानी है या आपको रोज प्राथना करनी है । अगर आपको अपने लिए या परिवार के लिए प्राथना करवानी है तो  Request for Group Parayan!!! में जाके निवेदन करिए और अगर आपको हर रोज बाबा का नाम जाप करना है तो Akhanda Sai Naam Japa - 1,00,000 times   में जाके आप कर सकती है ।

ॐ साईं राम

Request for Group Parayan!!!

Akhanda Sai Naam Japa - 1,00,000 times 

Offline revathi venkateshvaran

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #476 on: March 01, 2012, 09:21:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai nath
    meine galati 21 mahinose judi hun aisa type kiya hain sorry mein only ek mahinese hi judi hun

revathi venkateshvaran

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #477 on: March 01, 2012, 09:54:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai nath
    meine galati 21 mahinose judi hun aisa type kiya hain sorry mein only ek mahinese hi judi hun

revathi venkateshvaran

ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

रेवतीजी जय साईं राम

ये साईं का मंदिर है और आपने कोई गलती ही नहीं की  जिसके लिए आपको क्षमा मगनी चाहिए । मै भी जब नया नया था तो पता ही नहीं चलता था कि कहाँ जाके कुछ देखना है या कहा पोस्ट करना है । सभी साईं प्रेमियों ने उस समय मेरी सहायता की थी । कुछ दिनों तक यहाँ वहां पोस्ट होती रहेगी पर इसके लिए व्यकुल होने की अवसकता नहीं है । फोरम की सुचारू रूपसे संचालन के लिए  मॉडरेटर नियुक्त है वो आपकी सहायता करेंगे । मैंने आपको मंदिर में कुछ पुछते देखा तो सहायता करने आ गया । वैसे भी इस मंदिर में कही भी जाएँगी आपको बाबा ही सर्वत्र मिलेंगे । इसलिए व्यकुल होने की कोई जरूरत नहीं है ।

ॐ साईं राम

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4

ॐ श्री साईनाथाय नमः

सभी साईं प्रेमियों को होली के पावन शुभावसर पर हार्दिक मुबारकबाद

रंग के त्यौहार में
    सभी रंगों की हो भरमार
    ढेर सारी खुशियों से भरा हो आपका संसार
    यही दुआ है हमारी  साईंनाथ  से हर बार।

ॐ साईं राम
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:57:11 PM by Pratap Nr.Mishra »

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #479 on: March 07, 2012, 09:35:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Wishing all the devotees and my Baba a colorful Holi.

Jai Sai Ram

Facebook Comments