Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 181652 times)

Offline KITTU BSB

• Blessings 0
  • OM SAI RAM
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #510 on: November 04, 2012, 03:10:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    i have strong faith in sai baba. but my family members are against this faith and dont have trust in sai baba. they always blame baba for things going wrong in our family.  i have a wish & for the fulfillment of this wish i want to do the 9 guru vrat of sai baba. but my family  is  not allowing me to do so. plz tell me what should i do?  i dont want that there should be any disrespect of sai baba because of me. baba plz help me.............
                                                                 om sai ram

OM SAI RAM OM SAI SHYAM

Offline vitha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #511 on: November 05, 2012, 01:26:00 AM »
  • Publish

• Om Sai Ram
    baba please help me baba i good lot of problems and pains baba everday im cry cry cry bcse my mum alredy pasaway i dont have money to get marred baba can u please help me  .
    Thank you. SAIRAM

Offline vitha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #512 on: November 05, 2012, 02:02:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ravi
    can u please help me....... my mother 17 Aug 2012 pasaway , my brother, sister all already marred. but now no body help me i also 1 to marred but dint have money ...all the money i give my brother and sister wedding and my mother hospital i need help for baba please help me.   
    Thank you. SAIRAM

Offline anshul.udapure

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #513 on: November 07, 2012, 05:31:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai bab help me.. sai baba heko me.. aage se ham dhyan rakehnge.. ab ham log kafi alg rah chuke he ab au nahi rahne ki iccha he.pls sai baba sab tere hath me he.pls raksha kar sai baba pls raksha kar

Offline gkavita1978

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #514 on: November 18, 2012, 05:30:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am a new member of this site and I am so happy and feeling lucky to be part of this group. I have somany things to share with you all people. I blessed with a baby boy with the grace of Sai and now my son is of 6 yrs.. these years I have faced so m any difficulties and all were resolved with the help of Sai Baba. Me and My husband got a very good career and all our wishes are fulfilled because of Sai Baba... I am lucky to be here today... But now we have a problem. I am praying Sai to help me out in this problem. My husband left his job 2 years back and now he wants to come back to his S/W profession. Because of his career break for 2 years, he is not getting any calls now. Only Sai can helpout here. Waiting for Sai's blessings. Jai Sai Ram.

Offline umamuthumari

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #515 on: November 22, 2012, 11:06:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear dwarkamai sai family...first of all i want to introduce myself.am uma maheswari.With the help of saibaba,i got the chance to join in mediatation class.That organisation name is BRAHMAKUMARIS - RAJA YOGA.i think you people might had heared about this.we read our sai satcharita.baba gave message to reach our aim in our life that is our purpose of our life is to enlighten our soul.we did not understand deeply and clearly in some athiyam as such like in what way did baba says.unless we practice the exercise like how we make ourselves happy,how we can free from all the sorrows,we cant apply and enjoy the essence.its 100% true.am practising now.its so good.you search in internet about brahmakumaris,its having 8500 centres worldwide.you can join in your nearby place.you can search through brahmakumris website about the centres which is in your place.take 7 days course first,then you can feel the change in yourself...its true..

Offline Pritu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #516 on: January 23, 2013, 09:41:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram....my name is pritu n i m from singrauli(m.p)                                                                                   

Offline Pritu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #517 on: January 24, 2013, 07:02:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai baba........plz help me plz,,mujhe apke aashirvad ki bahot zarurat hai,,meri mushkil ghadi me mera sath dejiye baba..aap hi hain baba jo meri samsya ka samadhan de sakte hain...plz help me

Offline Pritu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #518 on: January 25, 2013, 06:49:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • From - http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-dwarkamai-t15869.0.html

One upon a time, our Sai was deep in thoughts. He thought so many people are willing to come to Shirdi but are they really following my teachings. He was thinking, “They all call themselves Sai Devotees but are they really my devotees”. He continues thinking “They might be good people but still they need some direction”. They keep on forgetting MY EXISTANCE in their life despite showing them lots of miracles. So Sai thought I should make a place for all my devotees, if they are confused they can come to me directly complain about their problems and pains. If they are loosing faith because of results their bad karmas, I will remind them that I too feel the pain of my devotees, I am also bound of results their Karmas. If they feel pain, I am the one who feel it first. I am devoted to my children just like a mother but I am the first one blamed for everything.

Then Sai started picking up some very nice bricks from all over the world to build that place. Every brick is touched by Sai itself. Every brick in that place has blessings of Sai. Every brick has essence of Sai. Slowly slowly He constructed a very nice temple. He was very happy with the results. Now Sai was completely satisfied with HIS work.
    DwarkaMai - http://forum.spiritualindia.org

Jai Sai Ram

Dear Members of our blessed DwarkaMai

Welcome to a real world of Sai Baba.

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi
    Do you want to know where is that place?

That place is our DwarkaMai. Sai itself chooses bricks across the word. I am lucky to be one of them.  We all are the small bricks of this DwarkaMai.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline Pritu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #519 on: January 25, 2013, 07:21:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram....my name is pritu n i m from singrauli(m.p)                                                                                   
    sai baba......main sai baba pe bahot vishwas karti hun aur unse ye prarthna karti hun ki meri fariyad sai baba sun lein aur aap sabhi friends se request karti hun ki aap sabhi mere liye sai baba se prarthna karein..plz aap sab meri help kariye.......mujhe is forum ka hissa banane ke liye bahot bahot dhanyawad....jai sai ram

Offline Pritu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #520 on: January 25, 2013, 07:31:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram......sabse pahle bahot bahot dhanyawad mujhe is forum ka hissa banane ke liye,is forum ka hissa main sai baba ke aashirwad se hi ban pai hun,kya aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki main apni samsya ke samadhan ke liye main kise message karun..meri problem mere pyar aur meri shadi se related hai,,plz help me

Offline Spiritual India

• Blessings 2
    • सबका मालिक एक
    « Reply #521 on: January 25, 2013, 07:52:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SHREE SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA,

Pritu ji, pl visit the Prayer section on the main page aud you will find  the following sections.

pl click on the following link  to share your problem with the sai family of this online mandir,

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-baba-help-me-b4.0/

for confession click on this link

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/confession-box-b23.0/

for Naam Jaap pl click this link

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-baba-prayers-and-naam-jaap-b3.0/

and to thank our baba pl click this link

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/thank-you-sai-baba-for-my-answered-prayers-b16.0/

Peace be to all,

May Sai shower his blessings on all of us,

om sai ram......sabse pahle bahot bahot dhanyawad mujhe is forum ka hissa banane ke liye,is forum ka hissa main sai baba ke aashirwad se hi ban pai hun,kya aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki main apni samsya ke samadhan ke liye main kise message karun..meri problem mere pyar aur meri shadi se related hai,,plz help me
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
    Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
    Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Offline siva tejaswi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #522 on: January 31, 2013, 12:35:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    siva tejaswi

Offline P.L.BHAVANI

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #523 on: February 15, 2013, 11:37:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM .......

Offline P.L.BHAVANI

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #524 on: February 15, 2013, 11:40:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA YOU ALWAYS WITH US ....

JINDIGI KE SATH BHI ....
    JINDIGI KE BAAD BHI ....

OM SHRI SAI RAM.....

Facebook Comments