Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Stolen footwear  (Read 14368 times)

Offline iloveyousai

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Stolen footwear
« on: March 03, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Sorry to ask this question in this forum. I have visited Matha temple today and lost my footwear. My friend said that its a good sign and it removes my bad luck. Is that true? Also, since I was bare footed, I had to wear foot wear (the person who stole my footwear left their footwear) which was near temple to return foot (as suggested by one uncle). Does this mean, their bad luck wud stick to me. I will throw those footwear anyhow. But need clarification. Please help me. I would feel happy if my bad luck has vanished.

Thank you
    OM SAI RAM.

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    Re: Stolen footwear
    « Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 02:03:48 PM »
  • Publish

• ॐ साईं नाथाय नमः

यह केवल आपके मन में पूर्व ग्रषित संशय और सामाजिक भ्रांतियां ही हैं जिसकी वजह से आप अपने अच्छे या बुरे भाग्य का फैसला एक चप्पल के खोने से माप रहें हैं | अगर चप्पल के खोने से ही बुरा भाग्य चला जाता होता तो हर इंसान जब चाहता चप्पल मंदिर में खोकर/छोडके अपने भाग्य को स्वेक्षा से अपने अनुसार बदल लेता | फिर तो किसी को भी कर्मों के अनुसार भाग्यफल की प्राप्ति की प्रतीक्षा नहीं करनी होती | फिर तो किसी को भी दुःख,परेशानी,पीड़ा  का सामना ही नहीं करना पड़ता | चप्पलें ही हमारे भाग्य का निर्धारण करती |

क्या उस व्यक्ति को पहले से ज्ञात था कि आपकी चप्पल पहनने से वो शुभ भाग्य ही साथ लेकर जायेगा ? क्या आपकी चप्पल में उसको शुभता के दर्शन हो रहे थे  ? क्या चप्पल के खोने या पाने से भाग्य के अच्छे और बुरे होने को जांचा जा सकता है ?

साईं बंधू यह केवल और केवल कल्पिनिकता से भरा अंधविश्वास है | यह सीधे साधे इंसानों को सदा भयभीत रखने के लिए एक अविश्वासपूर्ण मिथ्या भ्रान्ति है |

क्षमा करियेगा अगर आपको मेरे विचारों से कष्ट पहुंचा हो पर जो न्यायसंगत और युक्तियुक्त मुझे लगा  वो ही कहने का प्रयास किया |

ॐ साईं राम

OM SAI RAM

Sorry to ask this question in this forum. I have visited Matha temple today and lost my footwear. My friend said that its a good sign and it removes my bad luck. Is that true? Also, since I was bare footed, I had to wear foot wear (the person who stole my footwear left their footwear) which was near temple to return foot (as suggested by one uncle). Does this mean, their bad luck wud stick to me. I will throw those footwear anyhow. But need clarification. Please help me. I would feel happy if my bad luck has vanished.

Thank you
    OM SAI RAM.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 08:14:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Thank you
    OM SAI RAM.

SaiRam,

Baba blessings. When I read your message I got reminded of the below wonderful chapter from Shri Sai Satcharitra. Wanted to share the same with you too! Baba bless you.

HARI KANOBA’S STORY:

Bombay’s Hari Kanoba had heard many Leelas of Baba from his friends and relatives. But, he refused to believe any of them as he was a non believer. Mistrust was deep rooted in his heart. After some time, he decided to personally test Baba and so left for Shirdi with some of his friends. He had a new zari embroidered turban on his head and was wearing a pair of new sandals. When he went to masjid, he saw Baba from a distance and wanted to bow at His feet, but his new sandals prevented him from doing this. He was scared that some one will knock away his new sandals and was hence reluctant to leave them outside the entrance. After searching for a long time, he found a safe corner, removed and kept his sandals there and went inside. He had darshan of Baba and prostrated lovingly at His feet, but all the while his attention was fixed on his new sandals only. With great reverence he bowed to Baba, accepted udi prasadam and came back. When he went to the ‘safe’ corner, he found that his sandals were missing. What he had feared all along did indeed happen. He searched everywhere, asked some, but could not get back his pair of new sandals. Dejectedly, he went back to his lodging.

He took bath, did pooja, offered naivedyam and finally sat for taking food but, all the time his mind was thinking only of his new pair of sandals. After finishing his meals, when he came out to wash his hands, he saw a young Maratha boy coming towards him with a stick in his hand. Suspended high above on the stick was his new pair of sandals. The boy was telling everyone who was coming out after the meals, “Baba had given me this stick and asked to go round shouting loudly, ‘Hari ka beta, zari ka pheta’ (son of Hari with zari turban). If anyone says that the sandals are his, then to ask if his name is Hari and his father’s name is ‘Ka’. Baba has also asked me to see whether that person wears a zari turban or not. Only then I am to give these sandals.” Hari Kanoba was both happy and surprised to hear what the boy said. He went to the boy, told him that he was Hari, that his father’s name was Kanoba and showed him the zari embroidered turban he wore. The boy was happy and gave him his new pair of sandals and went away.

Hari Kanoba was in deep thought. About zari turban, well, as he was wearing it, many persons including Baba might have noticed it. This being his first visit to Shirdi, how did Baba know that his name was Hari? His father’s name was Kanoba and only people very intimate to him, called him ‘Ka’. How did Baba know of the short form of his father’s name? He had come to Shirdi with the intention of testing Baba and this small event convinced Hari Kanoba of Baba’s omniscience. His desire fulfilled, Hari Kanoba went back to Bombay and thereafter became a staunch devotee of Baba.

JaiSairam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 09:21:06 AM »
  • Publish

• ॐ साईं नाथाय नमः

मुझे बेहद प्रसन्नता है कि बहुत ही सुंदर श्री साईं सत्चरित से उधृत चप्पल के प्रसंग को दर्शाया है |  आपको बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद |

क्षमा चाहूँगा पर मेरी संकुचित बुद्धि के अनुसार साईं प्रेमी के साथ घटी घटना और तत्पश्चयात उठे विचार और हरिभाई कानोबा और उनके मन में उठे विचारों में जमीन-असमान का अंतर है | दोनों के विचारों में मुझे कही भी सामान्यता का बोध नहीं है फलस्वरूप  स्वीकार करने मै मुझे थोड़ी असहजता प्रतीत हो रही है |

हरीभाऊ कानोबाजी के विचारों में बाबा के ईश्वरी अवतार के प्रति अविश्वास था और वो बाबा की परीक्षा लेने की भी इच्छा रखते थे | दूसरी ओर ये साईं प्रेमी चप्पल खोने और उससे जुडी हुई भ्रान्ति से संसय ग्रषित थे |

सही  विचारों से अवगत होने की लालसा रखता हूँ और निवेदन एवंग आशा करता हूँ साईं प्रेमी मुझे इसको समझाने में मेरी सहायता करेंगे | 

ॐ साईं राम

Facebook Comments