Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: I need prayer from every Sai devotee  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Aman_manu09

• Blessings 0
I need prayer from every Sai devotee
« on: July 20, 2010, 11:32:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • I love Charu Kush and want to marry her but i dont know why and what happened suddenly that our relationship is on the erge of breakup ,she loves me a lot there is no family problem no caste problem .Pls dear all pray for me that she comes into me life forever and trust me ill always keep her happy with me throught the my life and after that also.

I love her so much and i dont want to hurt myself but not able to control pls help me out from this situation
    Pls Sai Babji u know how much i am devoted to u and love u pls babaji make my this wish true i dont want anything else in life pls

Om Sai Namoh Namah Shri Sai Namoh Namah Satguru Sai Namoh Namah

Pls pray for me all

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: I need prayer from every Sai devotee
    « Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 12:52:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry Dear, But the truth is this, It won't make any difference if whole world pray for you.......This is only you who have to pray for you. Others only can give their best wishes. Pray Sai, If she too love you truly (not only your assumption), Baba will definitely shower his blessings to get you marry with her, but if you are only a choice for her…………..Baba will do what will be best for you!

In both the cases, you have to hold patience and Great Faith!

If can, Feed the birds!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline BLESSED BY GOD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 06:55:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Aman Bakshi.... thats u right !!
    u call ur self a sai devotee.... sorry my friend...
    sai baba never ever teaches to cheat and snatch
    And my friend the girl u r talking abt and begging sympothy for... is the one u snatched from me....
    just go n ask her , did she ever loved U... she always feared u.

Just try to b a good human being from inside... rather then just showing off this drama !!

OM SAI RAM
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 06:58:26 AM by BLESSED BY GOD »

Offline vanitsahi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:20:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Chanting of OM SAI RAM with full dedication will take you out of the difficult situations of your life. May Baba BLESS you

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMO NAMAHA
    « Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 04:46:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry, but I want to know why such abusive posts are tolerated.Are we a match making site or matrimonial column.Why are these people turning this temple into a eve site. I am sorry but the moderator...even if it is Ravi is not doing his job.This pure nonsensical.If people want to use this site to fight about a girl they love, etc..then why come to Baba's mandir.
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 12:31:06 AM by vishwanath69 »
    Vishwanath

Offline shanu jain

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 09:25:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram aman_manu09

may sai ji bles u soon 2 chose d rite way 4 u................... just have faith n love 4 sai ji......... n wait for d positive times.................

jai sai ram..........

Facebook Comments