Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: "MAI SUB MAY-SAB MUJ MAV'-SAI  (Read 1624 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
"MAI SUB MAY-SAB MUJ MAV'-SAI
« on: November 18, 2005, 09:42:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • "MAI SUB MAY-SAB MUJ MAV'-SAI

Yes. Sai is Antharyami. He is all pervading, Omniscient and Omnipotent.

Sai is the Lord of infinite prowess.

Sai is the possessor of incomparable glory and power. There is none else to equal HIM.

In  the battlefield of Kurukshethra, Arjuna after seeing Sri Krishna's Viswarupa,

said :—

(C XI-40)

("O ! Lord of infinite prowess, my salutations to You from before and from behind. O soul of all, my obeisance to YOU from all sides. You who possess limitless strength, pervade all ; therefore you are all.")

("Therefore Lord, I offer Sashtanga Namaskar at your Feet and bowing low, I seek to propitiate you, the ruler of all and worthy of all praise. It behoves you to condone my fault even as a father that  of his  son,   a   friend  that  of his  friend  and  the  loving husband that of his beloved consort.")

One day after the noon Arti, our Sai Krishna said : "I am the inner Ruler of all and seated in their hearts. I am the wire puller of the show of this Universe. I am the Mother—the origin of all beings, the harmony of three gunas, the propeller of all senses, the Creator, Preserver and Destroyer. Nothing will harm him who turns his attention towards Me. But Maya will lash him who forgets Me. All the insects, ants, the visible, moveable and immoveable world is My Body or Form. (Sai Satcharita-Edn. 8 Ch. 3 P. 13).

To Mr. Cholkar of Thana a Clerk in the Court and an ardent devotee, Baba said :

"If you spread your palms with devotion before Me, I am immediately with you day and night. Though I am here bodily, still I know what you do beyond the seven seas. Go wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you. My abode is in your heart and I am with you. Worship me always who is seated in your heart, as well as in the heart of all beings. Blessed and fortunate indeed is he, who knows Me thus".

(Sai Satcharita Edn. 8 Ch. 15 P. 86)

Mrs. Tarkhad another faithful devotee of Sai, was one noon serving food in her friend's house when a dog turned up at the threshold and barked. She fed the dog with some bread. When the lady later went for Darsan of Baba, Baba said. "Mother you have fed me sumptuously. Always act like this which will stand you in goodstead".

The lady replied : "How could I feed you ? I am myself dependent on others ? Baba said : "Eating that lovely bread this noon, I am heartily contended and still belching. The dog you saw before meals and to which you gave bread is one with Me. So also other creatures. I am roaming in their forms. He who sees Me in all these creatures is my beloved. (Sai Satcharita Edn. 8 Ch. 9 P. 55)

On Megha, another true devotee Baba worked internally. Megha, who hesitated to bow to Baba during his early visits, had a thorough transformation by Baba's grace, and became an ardent worshipper of Baba. Megha looked, upon Baba as an incarnation of Siva

One early morning when Megha was half asleep he saw Baba's form and Baba throwing "Akshatha" (coloured sacred rice grains) saying "Megha, Draw a Trident'', when he opened his eyes Megha saw the rice grains scattered all around him and not Baba.

Megha went to Baba during the day and told about his vision. Baba said : It was not a vision, but a direct order "I require no door to enter. I have no form nor any extension. I always live everywhere. I carry on as a wirepuller all the activities of the man who trusts Me and merges in Me" (Sai Satcharita Edn. 8 Ch. 28 P. 155).

Hemadpant, the author of Satcharita gives us a novel form of worship. He says, let us use not water in the form of tears of joy to wash the Sadguru's feet ; besmear His body with sandal paste of pure love; let us cover His body with the cloth of true faith ; let us offer eight lotuses in the form of our light sattwik emotions and fruit in the form of our concentrated mind ; let us apply to His head bukka in the form of devotion and tie the waistband of Bhakti and place our head on His toes.

Having decorated the Sadguru in this mental way let us offer, our all to Him and wave charmar of devotion to Him.

Having offered all these "Manaseeka Chbdasaupachara" let us pray thus"—

"Baba introvert our mind, give us discrimination between the Unreal and the Real and non-attachment from all wordly things and thus enable us to get self-realisation. We surrender ourselves body and soul. Make our eyes, Yours so that we should never feel pleasure and pain. Control our body and mind as you will and wish.

Let our mind get rest at your feet. (Sai Satcharita - Edn. 8 Ch. 26. P. 138)

Due to our "Poorva Punya"   Sai   is  showering His Grace and drawing us nearer to Him.    Adhi Sankara in his opening Slika of Soundarya Lahari says :

"O Mother, How can one, wno has not done any good deed in his past birth, dream of worshipping at THY Holy Feet held sacred by the Lords Hari, Hara and Brahma".

Let us not therefore miss this golden opportunity !

Let us become worthy of HIS GRACE !!

Let us see Sai in us, in everything around us and merge in HIM !!

Bow to SRI SAI - PEACE BE TO ALL.

AUM SHANTI

JAISAIRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments