Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: "VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI " POOJA - BABA'S MIRACLES  (Read 60979 times)

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
  • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
    • Sai Baba
Re: "VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI " POOJA - BABA'S MIRACLES
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 04:24:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • wow kavitaji!!!

You are such a blessed one...Baba bless u always.

Reading each of your post adds another brick to my wall of faith.

As Swethaji has said, it is indeed a blessing to read your posts!

Thankyou so much sharing all your blessings with us.

Baba bless u with many more wonderful experiences and may we

have the good fortune to read them all.

JAI SAI  RAM JAI SAI SHYAM.
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI POOJA - BABA'S MIRACLES

F.  The Udyapan should be A GRAND SUCCESS: 

I prayed to Baba that my Udyapana should go very well and should not be a  hurry burry one  b’coz, the pooja is in the evening and my pooja with all its prefixes and suffixes takes more than 2 hours, followed by the honouring ceremony of all the  21 plus 7 invitees. Then dinner for all in 3 or more batches. But, the number of participants became double which has doubled the time for my honouring part of the Udyapan. So every possibility of being pushing through is likely. That is why this special request was made to Baba.

As per my plan, I should complete the Pooja; break Coconut and offer Payasam and coconut and other things as Naivedyam. Then, honor the Sumangalis with application of turmeric to the feet, put a Kumkum on the fore head, apply chandan to neck, sprinkle rose water; apply scent on them, then offer them turmeric, kumkum ( in small tins) bangles, sari, blouse etc and then Pada Namaskaram to get their blessings. Then distribute the prasadam to them followed by Dinner.  But, Baba made his own additions and blessed all the participants of the Udyapana the following way.

a.  Distribution of Holywaters and Prasad : Incidentally, a week before my Udyapana, my mother returned from her Manasarovar Yatra and Kailash Parikrama and Nepal (Pasupathi Nath), Kasi. So we decided to distribute the holy waters of  Manasarovar , Gourikund of Kailash Shikhar, holy water of Muktidham of Nepal and Ganga of Kasi  along with the Prasad that my mother brought from the Havan (Yajna) perormed by their group on the banks of Manasarovar.

b.  Chanting of Sahasranamas : Meanwhile, one thing struck me on one fine day that it would take more than one and half hours for me to complete the above procedures (which would be after my Pooja and would be before dinner). Usually, wherever a big group assembles, some gossiping or chatting is likely. So, I requested all the Sumangalis to chant Lalitha Sahasranamam  during that time. Everyone agreed instantly; it being a Friday in the month of Sravan, infact, they all considered chanting of Lalitha Sahasranamam  as a matter of luck.

c.  Lalitha Upasakas’ Participation: Out of these Sumangalis, one group of 12 ladies are Upasakas of Goddess Lalitha. And this group has volunteered to come to our house on their own 2 days before the Udyapan.

d.  Divya Darshanams: Since lot of time was there, all of us chanted Lalitha Sahasranamam, Sridevi Khadgamala Stotram, Vishnu Sahasranamam, Lakshmi Ashtakam and several other Slokas since most of them knew all these by heart.   Each one of them looked really like a Devi that day.

e.  Baba Aartis: Few of the Sumangalis were Baba devotees and one of them is in a high status spiritually. At my request, we concluded the programme with Baba Aarti and a beautiful Bhajan. That was an excellent conclusion of the Pooja ceremony with everyone clapping and singing the Bhajan with total devotion. And I wish to memorize that ever and ever...

Did I ever plan so much ?

Does it all not look like Baba himself arraging the Udyapana !

I have no words to talk about the Leelas of Baba !

Jai Sai Ram
    Contd...
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 12:57:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI POOJA - BABA'S MIRACLES

Dear all, Sai Ram!

Now, the I wish to mention how Baba himself came to the function and blessed me and my family.

Before I invited everyone ( or after I invited few – I don’t remember ) one day I applied kumkum to Baba and formally requested him to attend the Udyapan and that it was his udyapan and I am just instrumental.

Those days, we used to very rarely get a Baba’s cart in our street – may be once in a year or one and half a year.

But, on the day of Udyapana, One Baba cart came and it did not stop anywhere. It came straight to my house and asked for Bhiksha. The person who brought the cart was a marathi and did not know single word of  Tamil. We were shocked. Usually, they take whatever we give ( Rs.2 or 3) and go.

This time, he asked me for Rs.101 for annadanam and one lady who accompanied asked me for an old sari. My mother told me “you planned to provide these two items – for all the invitees. That is dinner and Clothes. Baba is your first Sumangali ; So first serve him whatever is asked for”.

Another thing is, the cart people give us little kumkum and udi and leave. This time, he gave me a small photo of Baba with Lakshmi and Ganesh, kumkum and udi. The Deity of My Pooja is  Vaibhava Lakshmi and Pooja for Ganesh is compulsorily done for any occassion; you all must be aware.

What a surprise!

Thus, Baba came to our house, first of all the invitees, and blessed me. That night, After everybody had left, at about 11.50 pm My hub went to lock the main gate and found a dog standing in front of the gate.  Actually, in that tired and sleepy mood, any one would have just come off. But, he asked me get some food for the dog. In a plantain leaf, we served food for the dog just assuming Baba himself would have  come in that form. Same way, it had emptied the leaf and left the place.

These Miracles prove that it is Baba who made me do the pooja all the 21 weeks and the Udyapana AND also is the director and doer of everything.

Thank you all for going through my pooja experiences so far.

That is why Baba is praised as SARVA DEVATHA SWAROOPINE NAMAHA

P.S.
    All the problems - which are neither financial ( I never pray for financial benefits since I believed in credit and debit system. I will get whatever I would have deposited), nor related to any materialistic gain, got sloved one after the other on their own without putting any effort by me.

Due to my nature of shyness, not being expressive orally, and sometimes going  beyond my capacity to help others I several times struggled a lot to keep up my words etc.,..... and many other such matters, everything looked like a mess before I started the vrat.

This was the main reason of starting the Vrat. Within 5 to 7 weeks, everything became alright and I was peaceful that everyone around me were also happy.
    Later all the other weeks were spent in just devotion and enjoying doing the Pooja.

Om Shantih! Shantih! Shantih!

JAI SAI RAM
    SARVE JANAH SUKHINO BHAVANTU
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 08:59:32 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 02:38:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Kavithaji.

You are a splendid jewel! Baba must have been so happy with

your devotion that HE has accepted your invitation, came to your

udyapan as the first guest, took the gifts u wanted to give to all the

guests, and finally, Baba even had a happy meal.

The culmination of your vows has ended with Baba's presence

and blessings on you.

I am sure you will reap all the benefits of doing the vrat very soon.

It is such a treat to read your posts.

I pray to Baba to bless u in everyway with many more such leelas

and may we all enjoy the pleasure of reading them.

Baba, YOU are amazing.

Bless us all Baba.

JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI SHYAM
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #19 on: March 16, 2007, 08:54:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Keerti Dear, Sai Ram!

You are right. Baba is amazing so are his leelas.

If I do not mention one very important thing here, i will not be excused by Baba or Maata Vaibhava Lakshmi. I think, Baba himself has reminded me of this thru You today.

All the problems - which are neither financial ( I never pray for financial benefits since I believed in credit and debit system. I will get whatever I would have deposited), nor related to any materialistic gain, got sloved one after the other on their own without putting any effort by me.

Due to my nature of shyness, not being expressive orally, and sometimes going  beyond my capacity to help others I several times struggled a lot to keep up my words etc.,..... and many other such matters, everything looked like a mess before I started the vrat.

This was the main reason of starting the Vrat. Within 5 to 7 weeks, everything became alright and I was peaceful that everyone around me were also happy.
    Later all the other weeks were spent in just devotion and enjoying doing the Pooja.

One important thing I have learnt in this leela of Baba is, Baba is Lakshmi and he is that form of God whichever form you do Pooja. Everything ultimately recahes him. For, he needs , devotion and love.

I thank you very much Keerti for your best wishes

Baba bless U always,
    Baba bless all of us.

Sai Ram
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 11:25:22 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 11:49:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Indeed u are right Kavithaji

Baba asked me thru the book to perform the Vaibhav Lakshmi pooja here but i told him that there were not many ladies who could belive and come so i will do it as soon as i go to india premanatly he accepted the deal .....instead he asked me for a cloth a pink one to come child or a shank to a brahmin and his leelas were great when i handed over the shank to a brahmin ....these i have posted ...

Baba believes in true love and that is what he wants from us .....i hope all ur fianancial problems will solve ....mine have begun to imporve......hope baba is with u always and as we seek ur blessings always ...Kavitha ji ur posts have done two things one broght in deep faith in baba sai ad second has told us a lesson that if we do something with full faith in baba he will come in any form and bless us

Baba
    Be with ur daughter kavitha and help her to guide us always ...give her good health and prosperity and help her to serve u ....

Sai ram

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 12:06:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Swetha ji, Sai Ram

Thanks a lot for your wishes

I feel U R with me and talking to me now

Very happy to hear that you have plans in settling down in India -probably Chennai.

Baba bless u soon
    Baba bless us always

Sai Ram

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 08:48:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear all, Sai Ram

Those who wish to perform this pooja seeking guidance for the details of pooja may pl visit the following site. Especially those staying out side India, would find it difficult getting the books for details of pooja.

http://www.s-a-i.info/assoc_change/vaibhav_lakshmi_3.html

May Baba be with U always
    Baba be with us always
    Baba bless us always

Jai Sai Ram

kavita

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 12:00:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Kavitaji,

I am sure YOU and Saraswatiji are exceptionally blessed by BABA- LET HIM GRANT ALL YOUR WISHES AND BLESS YOUR FAMILY!

Your experiences have made me strong and today being thursday and when I was having doubts about so many things  and worrying about my son and other financial trouble, I saw your post and feel BABA has made me read it. Like Saraswatiji said  NO WORRY BABA will take care of our burden and I absolutely believe in it-
    Thanks for your patience to write and concern for others to believe in BABA - YOU ARE GREAT AND YOUR EFFORTS TRUSTWORTHY, THANKS AGAIN SAIRAM

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 04:02:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Kavitaji,

I keep reading your experiences again and again for it strengthens my belief in BABA. I am sure my son  will be blessed by BABA if devotee  and loving child  like YOU pray for him. I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THE FAMILY WHO ENTIRELY TRUST IN SAI AND WISH SAI COVINCES MY FAMILY OF HIS GREATNESS SOON.

Kavitaji, your writing is pure nectar, I keep looking for your old posts too and I sit almost all the time reading forgetting my work- it's captivating and gets me engrossed like LORD KRISNA'S flute or  like reading SAI SATCHARITA, no offends to anyone- SAIRAM!

Offline nimmi_sai

• Blessings 11
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 12:07:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    jai ma VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    Surrender your problem entirely to God.
    Be humble.
     Forgive all your enemies.
    Have faith. Do not doubt.
    Thank God in advance and praise Him.
    Pray from the heart.
    om sai shri sai jai jai sai
    Nimmi

Offline saisumiran

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 03:45:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI VAIBHAVA LAKSHMI
    have mercy on me

Offline tyagaraju

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #27 on: December 10, 2007, 09:24:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • OME SAIRAM OME SAIRAM OME SAIRAM
    OME SAIRAM OME SAIRAM OME SAIRAM

Offline babakibeti

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 03:55:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all,

i need guidance...
    Baba gave me instruction through his book that in DAAN give pink cloth to a girl and a shankh to pandit ji and,that i should keep vaibhav laxmi vrat, but i'm already keepig Santoshi maa vrat on friday....
    i asked my mother, she said all Goddess are same......
    please guide what should i do?

Jai Sai Ram

Offline priyanka_goel

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 04:12:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH

AGAR AAP SANTHOSHI MATA KE FAST KAR RAHEIN HAI TO AAPNE AGAR BOLOE HUYE HAI KI 11 KARNE YA JYADA KARNE HAI TO PEHLE AAP APNE SANTHOSHI MATA KE FAST PURE KARE PHIR USKE BAAD AAP VAIBHAV LAKSHMI MATA KE START KAR SAKTE HAI

OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH

Facebook Comments