Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: pls tell me....  (Read 1812 times)

Offline lucky_r22

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
pls tell me....
« on: November 02, 2006, 07:16:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • im engaged in apr 17th 2006 n i m happy since baba helped me in getting the person who always i dreamt of..but there was a gap in between my marriage .my marriage date is on feb 2007...meanwhile we used to talk daily with each other and im very happy for 4months..suddenly due to some misunderstandings n other family problems between us my marriage is cancelled.im very upset i cried alot.all said that it happened for my sake..but i didnt understand why baba did like this to me.y he made me engaged with him and after few months y it was broked? i want answer to this...pls herlp me?

lucky

Offline sonikaputtoo

• Blessings 10
    • My beautiful baba
      • Sai Baba
    Re: pls tell me....
    « Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 12:45:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear friend,
     I think Baba has saved u from something worse that was going to happen.........take it that way dont feel disheartened Baba is planning something better 4 u believe me.........

DAYA KSHAMA KRIPA KARO SAI DEV!!!!!!!!
    DAYA KSHAMA KRIPA  RAKSHA KARO SAI DEV!!

Om Sadguru Sai Naman!

Sai bless all........baba be with all

Live Simply~Love Generously~ Care Deeply~ Speak Kindly.

Offline prathyu10

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 05:45:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear friend,i can understand your problem.because iam also suffering with same problem. from last four years i feeling prathyusha is my wife.suddenly because of thier parents she was mistaken my charector. marriage also fixed but suddenly the girl not interested to marry me.i dont know where i did the mistake.but i beleiving baba because sinceirly  iam loveng her.iam also feeling like you.but baba observing all these things.baba is the only person to solve the problems. sincierly pray.ome sai ram.

k v  ravichand
    k v  ravichand

Offline saiLakshmi

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 08:27:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear friend,

As others said, this marriage was not for your good.  Baba has protected you from something, please continue with your prayers my friend, dont worry, baba is going to give you a wonderful life.  Trust him!!!.  

omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam,omsairam.  

-sailakshmi

Offline deepalakkaraju

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 12:11:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friend

Sai RAM

As all of our frends said earlier, it happened only for ur sake. Who ever catches the feet of baba there are no worries or sorrows.
    But just think one thing and keep one thing in mind that this is a testing period for u. I think baba is testing you and want to know that still you cling to his feet or through him away.

But dont leave his feet until the end and see what happens. Dont ask him any thing. Leave ur  burden on Baba. He takes care of U.
    He loves all his children and never allow them to cry.
    He is saviour of the universe.
    Hope you understand.

Deepa
    Deepa

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 02:14:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Lucky, Sai Ram!

As your name indicates, you are lucky that you are a devotee of Baba. Secondly, it is double luck that Baba had added to your life by doing whatever he felt is right. First, forget whatever has happened and make your mind strong. If every body say that you have done any mistake, try to analyse if possible and if you really did a mistake try to rectify that in your behaviour BUT DONT TRY TO REVERSE whatever had happened. If you are destined to that boy, Baba will make them realise and come back. WHATEVER IT BE, LET IT BE BABA'S DECISION. YOU BE CALM AND QUIET. JUST PRAY BABA PRAY..PRAY...AND PRAY.

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 02:22:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Ram !

Dear Ravi Chand Ji, Sai Ram !

Please stop worrying over the past. From your above post i feel you are still suffering for the fast 4 years. Please don't waste precious time. With great difficulty this human life is gifted to us by our FATHER/MOTHER  Baba. Please come out of all that past at once and realise to your self what a waste of 4 long years was done. Sorry  if I said anything wrong.

May Baba help you in coming out of this suffering at the earliest.

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Facebook Comments