Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: A Devotee  (Read 1417 times)

Offline san2004

• Blessings 2
    • Sai Baba
A Devotee
« on: June 24, 2005, 09:04:35 AM »
  • Publish

• OMSAI RAM,
    A Devotee
    The first time I started worshipping Baba was January 1 2005. Before that, I had only seen pictures of Him and nothing more. We had moved from U.S. back to India and our minds were in turmoil since we were not very happy about the relocation. It so happened that we were in Mumbai for New Year and my friend suggested in passing about her devotion for Baba and also mentioned about Baba's temple in Boriville that she frequents. My husband and I made up our minds to start the New Year with Sai Baba's darshan. The first look at the idol and I just felt that all my problems would vanish. We sincerely prayed to Him to help us settle down soon. From that day, onwards our life took a turn for the better. A week after we reached home my husband started getting calls for an open position in U.S. (until then there was no response). He had lost all hopes of going back especially since our Green Card process was also abandoned by us. He decided to read Sai Satcharita for a week and the day he completed the job was offered to him. Only a miracle by BABA made the most impossible thing happen. In 3 months time my husband moved back to U.S. and I joined him last week. What more the same company has agreed to continue our GC processing. If we are happy today it's only besause of Sai's guidance. He helped us cross all hurdles smoothly. We owe all that we have to Sai. Now our day starts and ends with Sai. In these 6 months, I have read Sai Satcharitha a couple of times and so has my husband. Our life has more focus and bliss after completely surrendering at His Holy feet. Sai has indeed taught us Shradda and Saburi. I personally have total blind faith in Him and cannot do anything now without His blessings. Baba, we are humbled that you have accepted us as your devotees and we will follow the path chosen by you for eternity.

Sai Devotee

Jai Sai Ram,
    Sanjiv

Facebook Comments