Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Ambrosia in Shirdi Part-1-Baba's Leelas before1918  (Read 96880 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Ambrosia in Shirdi Part-1-Baba's Leelas before1918
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2005, 05:26:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Leela 32

Repeatedly Baba asked Purandare for rupees two as dakshina.   Purandare went to see Baba often out of the deep love and regard he felt for Him.   Every time Baba asked for rupees two nothing more or nothing less. Curious about this Purandare asked Baba about it, Baba replied, "It is not these coins I want from you. I want Nishta (concentrated faith) and Saburi (joyous patience)",  Purandare replied that he had given all his faith to Baba and was patiently awaiting progress. Baba told him to keep up his faith unfailingly and to be strict and anxious to fulfill all the promises he had made. Further Baba said, "You should have truth always wifh you. Then I will be always with you wherever you are and at all times." Humbly, Purandare promised to try his best and entreated Baba's help for controlling his mind.

Source-Ambrosia in Shirdi - Part I

(Baba's Leelas Before 1918) by Dr.Vinni Chittluri .

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #31 on: May 25, 2005, 05:27:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Leela 33

Baba once asked Butti to go to Dixit Wada and get rupees sixteen and half as dakshina from Kaka.   Butti at once got up and went to the Wada. There he found Kaka and Bala Saheb Bhate about to discuss the Eleventh Skanda of Eknath Bhagavat, that they had just read. Butti related the reason for his coming there. Kaka had only one rupee left with him at that time. He said, "I have already given sixteen and half to Baba," and explained to Butti the significance of the amount. Then Buti returned to Dwarakamai and told Baba what Dixit had just said and Baba gladly accepted.

(Baba's Leelas Before 1918) by Dr.Vinni Chittluri .

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
    Re: Ambrosia in Shirdi Part-1-Baba's Leelas before 1918
    « Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 05:20:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

'Ambrosia in Shirdi' was written by Shri Ramalinga Swami, Life Member, Shri Sai Baba Sansthan when he was residing at Munja Baba Sthan, Shirdi under the guidance of Sivanesan Swamiji. The first and only edition was in July 1984 of 2000 copies. Hence, very few people got to read this gem of a book. I humbly thank Shri Ramalinga Swami for giving me this opportunity to rewrite this book.

Ambrosia in Shirdi is one of a three part series. It has coloured photographs and depicts the life of Baba, especially His 60 years at the Masjid (Dwarkamai) in Shirdi. His daily routine, Bhiksha route and Lendi Baug route, the five blessed houses that He took Bhiksha from. His visits to Rahata, Nimgaon and Dhabolkar's house in Bandra, Bombay, and some rare photographs of Baba.

Ambrosia in Shirdi part-1 narrates the Leelas of Baba that took place before 1918, .Dabholkar, in the Sai Satcharitra has mentioned many a Leelas beautifully. But, it wasn't possible for him to write all the Leelas as the book would have run into many volumes.

Leela 1

"I may be here in My physical body, and you may be far away beyond the seven seas. Yet, whatever you do there I know instantly. Wherever you may be, when you spread your hands before Me in supplication with faith and devotion, there I stand behind you day and night, as steadfast as your faith and devotion is," said Baba to Cholkar (Sai Satcharitra Ch.15).

Baba's words are true for each and every bhakta (devotee) even now; as they were then. This is such a Leela where Baba literally went beyond the seven seas to rescue a bhakta.

It was during World War I; Capt. Jahanghir F. Daruwala was at sea, with his fleet of ships. To his utter dismay he realized that all but three of his ships were hit by the enemy and were sinking fast. Soon these three ships with the passengers, and himself would meet the same fate. Being a good Captain he hoped to ferry the remaining ships to safety.

He had Baba's photograph in his pocket. He promptly took it out and earnestly prayed to Baba to come to their rescue. Just as he has praying, Baba sitting in the Dwarkamai shouted "Haq, haq". The devotees surrounding Baba, were astonished to see Baba completely drenched, from head to toe. The water flowed in torrents, and the Dwarkamai soon became a pool of water. The devotees simply removed buckets and buckets of water from the Dwarkamai for about an hour. Then they gave Baba dry clothes to wear.

As Baba was silent about the cause of His being drenched, one of the devotees drank the water as tirth (holy water) and found it extremely salty. He wondered at that, but kept quiet. Simultaneously, at sea, Capt. Daruwala saw Baba in person, pull and tow his ships to safety. On the third day after this incident Baba received a telegram from the Captain, thanking Him for the rescue operation. Immediately on his return he came to Shirdi and fell at Baba's feet. He thanked Baba for answering his prayers so swiftly and saving the lives of his crew and the passengers. Capt. Daruwala was an ardent devotee and he took a great deal of interest in Baba's affairs. He donated Rs.2,200/- in two installments for the repair of the Sabha Mandap. As a small 'thank you gesture.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!!

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #33 on: September 23, 2011, 05:25:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM !!!

Leela 2

Rama Krishna G. Kothari was born in 1908. He was a Pathari Prabhu by caste. His parents first visited Shirdi in 1911. On that visit, they saw Baba standing near the railing (Kathada) of Dwarakamai, distributing Udi to the Bhaktas. They were filled with devotion, and were overwhelmed with the love, to see this beautiful sight. Upon their return home, they started worshipping a photograph of Baba (it was a print of Jaykar's painting). They also started doing Bhajans and called the Bhajan Mandali (group) Sai Laj'.

In 1913 his father was seriously sick with pneumonia. Dr. Naik was treating him, but was skeptical of his recovery. He told the family that the chances of recovery were slim, and he would succumb to the disease. Hearing this his mother prayed to Baba and vowed that if her husband survived, she would do 'Padyatra' (walk) to Shirdi and thank Baba.

The Bhajan Mandali also came to his home to perform the Bhajans (hymns), the whole night. At nightfall the disease took a serious turn, the doctor was summoned at 10.00 P.M. He gave the patient an injection and medicines but told the wife that at about 12.00 P.M. her husband would die. The relatives on hearing this, read the Bhagwat Gita to the patient. Simultaneously Baba's Bhajans continued. At about 11.00 P.M. the patient started to suffocate, and had great difficulty in breathing. The distort wife seeing his condition wailed and cried saying 'Baba save my husband'. The crisis lasted till 1.00 A.M. when the doctor was called again. He again gave the patient an injection, but assured them that the crisis was over.

The Bhajans continued till 4.00 A.M. when the Bhajan Mandali and the relatives assured the wife that her husband had survived. So she better get ready, for the 'Padyatra' (pilgrimage by foot) as per her vow. From that time the patient steadily recovered, and was ambulant in a few moments. So the family and the Bhajan Mandali started for Shirdi. At Kopargaon, the family hired five bullock carts to take them to Shirdi. But the wife would not sit in the cart. She just walked, behind the carts although her legs were swollen and bruised.

A short distance from Shirdi there was a stony, and thorny path. So she went and rested under a tree. She noticed a man with a white beard in a shepherd's dress. He approached her and said, "Your vow has been accepted by Baba so mother, go the rest of the distance by bullock cart".

The lady heard the loving tone in the voice but she adhered to her vow, and trudged the rest of the way. When she reached Dwarkamai, Baba was seated with His devotees when Baba said to Nana Saheb, "/ met this lady on the way and told her to ride in the cart, but she would not listen. See how swollen and bruised her legs are! But they will be alright by the evening." True to His word the swelling and the bruises vanished by evening.

They stayed at Shirdi for a few days and returned home with Baba's blessings and Udi.

Leela 3

"I forgot my vow to Baba," thought Govinda Rao Garde of Nagpur. He recalled, how his nephew was suffering from some disease when he visited him. At that time, Govinda Rao vowed that if his nephew recovered, he would send him to Shirdi for Baba's darshan. The nephew did recover in two days. But he forgot his vow, although his nephew visited him three times, hoping that he would remember, after seeing him hale and hearty.

Some time later, the nephew visited his uncle only to find that he was sick with the same disease. Since it was a Thursday, all the family members gathered together and prayed and sang Bhajans. They entreated Baba for his recovery. That day, he was well enough to attend the pooja (worship) when he was reminded of his vow.

He vowed again saying, "Baba if you cure me, I and my nephew will come for your darshan." He found that he recovered quickly and hurriedly went with his nephew to Shirdi to thank Baba.

In Sai Satcharitra Ch.36 describes the story of two gentlemen from Goa and their fulfillment of their vows.

Leela 4.

Govinda Rao Oak lived in Andheri, Bombay. Once he and his friend, Krishanji Agasthe went to Shirdi. They had Baba's darshan and stayed for two to three days. On the day of their departure, both of them purchased a photograph of Baba. Neatly they tied the photographs in a bundle. On the way home, Govinda Rao was remiss, as he had not purchased a photograph for his brother. On reaching home, they opened the packet containing the photographs. To their utter surprise there were three photographs although they had paid for two. Mentally, he thanked Baba for this Leela and gave his brother one copy as Baba's prasad.

Leela 5

At every opportunity, Chidambar R.K. Gadgil visited Shirdi for Baba's darshan. This was easy at first, as he was the Personal Assistant to the Collector of Ahmadnagar district. Then he worked as a Mamlatdar in Sinnar. Time and again he came to Shirdi and took Baba's darshan.

Then he got transferred to a distant place, with the order 'to join immediately'. He followed the orders, but with a heavy heart. The journey he took was via Kopargaon yet he could not break his journey, and go to Shirdi. At Kopargaon, he was thinking how 'futile it was, as he could not have Baba's darshan being so close to Shirdi'. Just as he thought this, a packet containing Udi was thrown in his lap. He looked out of the window to see who had done this, but could not find anybody. He reverentially picked up the packet and kept it safely. Some time later he got a chance to visit Shirdi when Baba said, "Even though you could not visit Shirdi did I not give you My Udi at Kopargaon?" Gadgil was filled with joy at Baba's love and concern, so he put the Udi in a Talisman and wore it constantly.

"I am absolutely in the power of My devotees and stand by their side. For ever I am hungering after their love and readily answer their call in distress said Baba to Dada Bhatt (Sai Satcharitra Ch.ll). When Dr. Pandit applied sandal paste to Baba's forehead with love.

Leela 6

A Cashier of a well-known firm at Bombay, had embezzled a large sum of money. He had a master plan, and that was, to go to Shirdi and seek refuge there. So he did exactly that. A warrant for his arrest was put out. The Manager of the firm was asked to execute the warrant and bring the culprit for prosecution. The Manager was a Baba devotee. He diligently searched all the places far and near, but could not trace the culprit. Out of desperation, he thought he would go to Shirdi and place the matter before Baba, before giving up the search.

So he went to Shirdi and to the Dwarakamai for darshan. When to his utter amazement he saw the Cashier shampooing Baba's feet. On seeing the Manager, the Cashier was at his wits end. He prostrated before Baba and begged Him to save him.

Baba advised him to go with the Manager to Bombay, and confess the whole matter and request to be pardoned. The Cashier carried out Baba's words to the letter. Thus the Cashier was saved from criminal prosecution. The firm thanked the manager for dexterously handling the affair.

"SHARAN MAJA ALLA ANI VAYA GELA DAKHAVA DAKHAVA AISA KONI"

{SHOW ME. DO SHOW ME ANY ONE WHO HAS SOUGHT SHELTER AND REFUGE IN ME AND WAS CAST BY THE WAY SIDE OR ABANDONED}

(11 PROMISES OF SAI BABA)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 05:27:19 AM by ShAivI »

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #34 on: September 24, 2011, 01:31:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Leela 34

Once Chandorkar and his family were at Shirdi, during the solar eclipse. He requested Baba to allow
    him to go to Kopargaon, to do Puja and bathe in the Godavari. Baba readily agreed. After he finished
    his rituals and bath, he gave a four-anna coin as dakshina to a Fakir. Upon his return to Shirdi,
    Baba showed him the same coin that He had accepted during the solar eclipse.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM !!!

(Baba's Leelas Before 1918) by Dr.Vinni Chittluri.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:33:01 AM by ShAivI »

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #35 on: September 25, 2011, 12:30:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Leela 35

A devotee from Aurangabad sought refuge in Shirdi at Baba's feet. A Police warrant
    was filed against him for an injury case. He brought with him Rs.800/- in cash and
    had two gold rings on his fingers. At Shirdi he stayed at Dixit Wada and dined at
    Sagun Meru's hotel. Daily he took darshan of Baba who asked him for Rs. 100/-
    as dakshina. Soon, he was depleted of the money so he asked Sagun Meru to
    write to his brother for Rs.1000/-. Forthwith the brother came with the money,
    took Baba's darshan and left.

Baba depleted him of the Rs.1000/- and he had no more money left. Meanwhile
    the police found out that he was at Shirdi. They arrived with the warrant and
    searched for him. The devotee heard that the police had come for him, so he
    ran to the Dwarakamai and sat before Baba. The police did their duty of searching
    and then came to Dwarakamai. They looked for him but could not see him though
    he was sitting in front of Baba. When they left, the devotee prostrated before Baba.
    Baba said "You may go home tomorrow after meals. Your troubles have come to
    an end." The next day he received a letter stating that he had been acquitted.
    Happily he returned home, and latter earned a lot of money, thus the dakshina
    provided protection, relief of mental anguish, and latter a good income.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #36 on: September 26, 2011, 12:32:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Leela 36

Baba kept on taking dakshina from Shankar Rao till his pocket was empty,
    and he had no money left for his return journey. Shankar Rao had full faith
    in Baba and was not a least bit worried. He knew that 'He who takes one
    rupee will give back ten fold'. A day before his departure a friend of his came
    to Shirdi. They both met with great joy. Then the friend gave Shankar Rao
    Rs.20/- which he had borrowed many years ago. Thus Shankar Rao received
    the money loaned to his friend and had a comfortable journey home.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 12:36:20 PM by ShAivI »

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #37 on: September 26, 2011, 12:35:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Leela 37

It was June, 1914 Sai Sharan Anand was in Shirdi. Before returning to Bombay, he kept
    some coins in an old compass box for Baba. He was staying in Radhakrishna Mai's
    house and he kept the box below the cupboard and left. Soon as he reached Bombay,
    he learnt that Baba sent word to Radhakrishna Mai to search under the cupboard for
     the box and send the 'dakshina'.

She made a thorough search and found the box and sent the money to Baba at once.
    This pleased Sharan Anand greatly.

Dakshina literally means 'sacrificial fees'. In this case, Baba asked Radhakrishna Mai to
    search for the dakshina and bring it to Him. Thus, He accepted the fees and gave
    credence to the Shruti 'Yagnen Danen Tapasya', i.e., those who are anxious for
    self-knowledge will find its secret in giving dakshina as one of the means of attaining it.

Baba gave Swami Sharan Anand 'sanyas' in 1952 and 'Sadgati' in 1982.

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #38 on: September 27, 2011, 10:54:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Leela 38

In 1917, Gajanan Narvekar was suffering from high fever. He sent his son to Baba
    with five hundred rupees dakshina. The son did as he was advised, as soon as
    Baba received the money, He started shivering. A devotee sitting next to Baba said,
    "Baba you are shivering with fever all of a-sudden?" Baba replied, 'Whoever I accept
    dakshina from, I have to bear their troubles and set them free." Similarly, He received
    rupees five hundred from Moreshwar Pradhan and took upon Himself all the troubles
    of his family.

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #39 on: September 28, 2011, 11:05:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!

Leela 39

In 1915 Triambak Govind Samanth went to Shirdi. We had only Rs.5/- with him,
    out of which he gave Rs.1/- as Dakshina to Baba. Baba demanded one more rupee,
    which Samanth was reluctant to give. None-the-less Baba kept on asking for it, till
    finally Samanth parted with it. Baba took the Rs.2/- and turning them upside down said
    "You have given these Rs.2/- to the one letter God (Ganapathi). Now you may go.
    Ganu Mahar will bless you". Samanth was in a hurry to leave, and rather upset at parting
    with the other rupee, that he didn't understand what Baba said.

By His blessing Baba wanted to remind Samanth, that He had appeared to him, earlier
    as Ganu Mahar. Samanth was then 21 years old and Baba as Ganu Mahar had initiated
    him with the mono syllabled mantra of Lord Ganapathi. Then Samanth had performed one
    crore of Japa of the same.

He had received Baba's permission to leave. Disgruntled he came to the main road, but
    there was no tonga to take him to Kopergaon. Meanwhile a tonga from Rahata turned up
    with a Gujarathi man in it. He beckoned to Samanth and asked him to accompany him.
    Samanth sat next to him and they proceeded to Kopergaon. The Gujarathi asked, "are you
    coming after taking Baba's darshan? If you give one rupee He demands another rupee"
    Samanth was astounded to hear this. How could he know all this he wondered!

On reaching Kopergaon the Gujarati paid both their fares, further, he bought two tickets
    to Dadar, Bombay. They had a comfortable journey, and alighted at Dadar. The Gujarathi
    gave Samanth a hearty meal. Samanth was puzzled at his kindness. He asked the Gujarathi's
    name and address 'Ganu Marwadi, Plot No1, behind Masjid Bunder'. He said and left. The next
    day Samanth went to meet his benefactor and return the money. He searched invain, as no
    Ganu Marwadi lived there.The whole area was inhabited by Muslims.

Samanth then thought about Baba's words seriously. He recollected how he had lost his way
    in the forest near Triambakeshwar earlier. At that time some robbers have taken him captive to
    a cave and threatened to kill him. He had fervently prayed to Ganapathi for protection. When a
    loud voice called out "Jai Malhari" this frightened the robbers and they set him free. On another
    occasion he missed his way in the same forest, again he had prayed to Ganapathi. Suddenly a
    man affected with black leprosy stood before him and said "My name is Ganu Mahar. You have
    missed your way. I will show the way, but, you must not turn back and see. Agreed". Samanth
    had agreed and they proceeded. Ganu Mahar was behind him directing him and conversing with
    him. When they reached the main road Ganu Mahar was silent. Samanth turned around and
    there was no one.

Thinking over it calmly he realized that he who had freed him from the clutches of the robbers,
    Ganu Mahar who had showed him the way in the forest, and Ganu Marwadi the kind Gujarathi
    gentleman were forms assumed by Baba. Thereafter Samanth began worshipping Baba in the
    form of Ganapathi.

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #40 on: October 07, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
  • Publish

• OM SAI RAM!

Leela 40

Dr. Talvailkar was a devotee of Baba. On one of his visits to Shirdi, Baba blessed him
    and gave him Udi. This Udi he preserved carefully. He began his practice and would
    see patients only after doing Baba's puja. He became famous as he cured many
    serious patients.

One day a serious patient came for treatment to him as a last resort. Many a doctor
    had treated him and failed. The patient was in the terminal stage, but his relatives
    had pinned their hopes on doctor Talvailkar. He pacified the relatives and gave the
    patient some medicine. Then he prayed to Baba. "Baba, only Your Grace can save
    and cure this patient," he said. With this, he gave the relatives three packets of
    Baba's Udi. "Give him one packet of Udi mixed with water internally for three consecutive
    days," he instructed. The relatives did as advised and the patient gained consciousness.
    The doctor made a house call on the third day only to see that the patient had improved
    considerably. Then he prescribed some medicines and the patient recovered gradually
    and was fully cured.

When the patient came for the final check up, the doctor told him that he had not saved
    him and took the patient to Shirdi. When they entered Dwarkamai, the doctor pointed
    to Baba and said, "He saved you from death". The patient ran to Baba and clasped
    His feet thanking Him for His mercy.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 01:17:25 AM by ShAivI »

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    Re: Ambrosia in Shirdi Part-1- Baba's Leelas before 1918
    « Reply #41 on: October 09, 2011, 01:10:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Leela 41

Purandare had infinite faith in Baba. When his daughter or wife was sick,
    he knew that Baba was there to look after them. Once, his wife suffered from
    incessant vomiting and diarrhoea from 3.00 AM to 8.00 AM. She had continuous
    loose stool and vomiting. At 8.00 AM, she became cold and pulse less and went
    into shock. The doctor was summoned who checked her, but was doubtful if
    she would survive for more than an hour. Purandare was oblivious of this, as
    he was in the house of a goldsmith, getting a jewel prepared for his niece.
    When the doctor gave up hope, some one ran to fetch him weeping all the way.

On his way home, he passed the Dutta Mandir. There he saw Baba as a Fakir
    with a Jholi in His hand. The Fakir comforted him and said, "Don't fear for your
    wife, she will not die. Give her Udi mixed in water and she will recover in an hour.
    I am guarding all of you". Purandare reached home and found every one weeping
    and wailing. He just went and got Baba's Udi and mixing it in water, brought it to
    his wife's bedside.

Her teeth were clenched; so he had to pry it open with a spoon to administer the
    Udi Tirth. The rest of the family was dismayed to see this and asked him not to
    force the Thirth down her throat. Unmindful of their pleas, he administered the
    Udi Tirth. Then taking some Udi, he rubbed it all over her body.

He had a bath and performed Puja and offered Naivedya. Then he non-chalantly
    had his meals without waiting for anybody. The doctor came about one hour later,
    and found that she was recovering. Her body temperature was now normal and
    her pulse had returned. Surprised, he asked Purandare what he had given her.
    Purandare said, "I have given nothing but my Baba's Udi Tirth". The doctor then
    gave her some medicines and left. True to His word, his wife did not die but
    recovered and became healthy.

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #42 on: October 09, 2011, 11:15:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • 42.                BABA FULFILLED THE REASONABLE PRAYER OF SHRI RAMACHANDRA MAHARAJ

Shri Ramachaadra Maharaj was required by his Master, Shri Gadge Maharaj to defrey a day's expense of the Yagna a sacrifice, which his guru was performing. So Ramachandra Maharaj went to Belapur and round about places performing Kirthans and obtained promi­ses of the sum required. More than the sum required had been promised, so he thought that he had nothing to worry about. He once again went to Belapur a few days before the performance to receive the promi­sed amount to be sent to his Guru Gadge Maharaj. But as usually happens, the Belapur people evaded payment of the promised amounts. Ramachandra Maharaj thou­ght that he could not understand as to how to make up the required amount. He therefore, offered an earnest prayer to Baba to help him to keep up his promise to His Guru. Baba is ever ready to fulfill the just prayer of His devotees, inspired one devotee to pay the whole amount of Rs. 100/- to Shri Ramachandra Maharaj dur­ing his Kirthan in the next day morning. Need it be said that this strengthened Shri Ramachandra Maharaj's attachments to the ever merciful Baba.

Surrender Shri Sal Completely !    Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there ! !

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 03:22:14 AM »
  • Publish

• OM SAI RAM !!!

Leela 43

Gopal Rao Butti

In 1915 Bapusaheb Butti once suffered immensely with high, un-remitting fever of 105.
    Thus weakened he could not Baba's darshan. Baba asked him to come to see Him on
    someone's back. Butti came to Baba in a very weakened state. When Baba made him
    sit down and gave him a feast of Payasam, Bajji, Daal, Usal (Indian cusine) and made
    him eat all these in His presence. After he part took the food, Baba asked him to go
    back to his lodging. Without any medicines the fever abated, simultaneously Baba
    fell ill. But as soon as Butti recovered, Baba also recovered. Thus Baba took the
    fever upon Himself.

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    « Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 11:57:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM !!!

Leela 44

On Purandare's first visit to Shirdi, he requested his mother to accompany him.
    The day before the scheduled departure, his young daughter was ill with high fever.
    Nonetheless, he could not think of canceling his trip. He left behind, his mother,
    and wife, and the daughter in their care. On the third day of his stay at Shirdi, Baba
    appeared in his wife's dream and applied Udi to the child's forehead. At that very
    moment, her illness took a turn for the better and she began to improve and was
    well when he returned home.

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Facebook Comments