Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: BABA'S LEELA  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
BABA'S LEELA
« on: May 28, 2009, 08:04:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba is there everywhere, always, and sometimes. I was feeling a lot of problems for last few months. For sometime I was thinking why Baba is there for somebody always while others have to search and search without success.
    Under the cloud of suspicion and stress I started for office yesterday morning. Just a few steps from my house there was an envelope which I picked up. It was from SHIRDI, addressed to me. Excited I opened and Lo, Baba's holy Udi was there in a packet. It was that few months back I had made some donation to Shirdi Sai Temple. AND by the Divine Grace of Baba he never forgot AND THE HOLY, PURE UDI of Dear Baba came like a manna from heaven when I most needed It.
    BABA IS THERE, he is always there and protecting everybody, though sometimes he looks strict when he seems not to listen but beleive me he is always there, ALWAYS and will pop at the required moment.
    My request to all who are in problem, instead of thinking about the problems start the repitition of HOLY SAI NAME, in any condition, whether walking, sleeping, reading working everywhere at all time. No need for sitting down and doing in some way. Just remeber his holy name AND JUST SEE THE MIRACLE IN UR LIVES

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: BABA'S LEELA
    « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 08:08:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Anupam ji,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sai's leela are always amazing and we never know when He would come and grace but He will and we need is Shraddha and Saburi. rightly said we can chant His holy naam anywhere and where ever we are.

Thanks again

sai bless you dear.

Jai Sai Ram
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    Re: BABA'S LEELA
    « Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:49:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram SUBHASRINI JI

Thanks a lot and Baba always bless you also, yes Baba is always there. After all he is an AVATAR of greatest  GURU DATTATREYA MAHARAJ.

Facebook Comments