Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba's leelas  (Read 42545 times)

Offline seeker80

• Blessings 1
Re: Baba's leelas
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2008, 08:42:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • || OM SAINATHAYA NAMAHA || OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI ||

Our Sai Ram is simply great.HE takes care of the smallest of things of his devotees if the devotee has complete faith in HIM.

This Monday Morning I had difficulty waking up as I had a late night the previous day.I got up at 7.45am and quickly took my shower.After finishing all my morning rituals I started preparing for the morning pooja...I do a short pooja & aarti in the morning.I offer an apple during the pooja along with milk & water.And I take an apple to office as my breakfast.But today I offered the last apple during the pooja & did'nt have any left to take to the office.

After the pooja was over & I was almost preparing to leave I thought for a second wether to take the apple from the Puja room as the puja was over.But then I thought that Sai might not have eaten the offering yet & so left without it.As I was late did not pick up anything on the way.

When I reached office as a habit I went to our pantry to fill in some water.There I saw that someone had bougth bagels & Juices for the entire office(we usally have bagel day in the office on fridays...but today was Monday!)...this is definately my Sai Ram's way of making sure that I do not go hugary!
    We are truly blessed to have Sai Sadguru guiding & taking care of us!

Peace be to all.

|| Jai Sai Ram ||

Offline fatima

• Blessings 16
    « Reply #166 on: October 08, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Devotee
    Jai Sairam, My two year old son was having high temperature and we took him to the doctor. The doctor checked him and ordered for some blood tests. On that evening the doctor called us and said that he was concerned to see his blood test results a little abnormal and prescribed an antibiotic and told us that if he doesn't get better with that he suspects something more serious. After three days my sons fever was subsided and the doctor called us back for another blood test. We got the blood test done and that evening the doctor called us and told that the blood results were still abnormal and that we should immediately take our kid for further testing to the hospital and that he made all the appointments necessary. Upon pressuring a lot he told us that he was suspecting some kind of leukemia. Hearing that we were all heart broken and we cried a lot. That whole night we were only praying to Baba to save our kid and that he should be healthy. I applied Baba's Udhi to my sons forehead and somehow felt confident that we will come home with smiles. We went to the hospital the next day (which happened to be a thursday) and they did all the tests and they told us that my son was anemic and he just needs iron supplements. Thank you so much Baba for taking care of my little one and being with us. We will never forget the blessings you have showered on us. Be with us and bless us all the time Baba.

Sai Devotee
    Om Sri SaiRam. My husband was out of IT field since we got married and I was so worried about him. I prayed Sai to give us a good life by giving a nice job for my husband .He started applying to his jobs yet he couldn't get any. I cried my self so many times and my littile one was also suffered by me. I have a Shani dosham n could n't successful in any. Buy I trusted Sai and my belief towards Sai is increasing day by day though my husband was failing in the job interviews. I did Sai Satcharitra parayana 3 times yet my days were too horrible. I believed one saying from my parents if u wanted some thing, if that happened to you that's good for you.If that doesn't happened it's more good for you.I always remaining these words and was praying for his divine blessings. I started parayana again with more Sradha and Saburi..On that week my husband attended one interview with an Indian company. We don't have any hopes on that to get the job. Also he lost his confidence and was the time to start using our savings money.I was on maternity leave for an year and my husband was on EI .So we both were getting money from govt only..But on my last day of my parayana they selected my husband and there was no limit to my happiness. On Thursday his office HRM sent him an offer letter. I couldn't thank enough to Sai to let my dreams come true. That job was a contract position yet they liked my husband and offered a full time position with a nice pay. I prayed Sai when I was doing parayana that I am gonna leave one of my favourite food until me n my family visit Shiridi to get Sai's Darshan and I left my favourite food Junnu to him...I would like to suggest to all Sai devotees never loose your hope and believe Sai. He will definitely take care of his children. We just need to work hard and have faith in him in our tough times and on good times also. Rest is Sai's divine blessings..
    Not every heart is capable of finding the secret of God's love.

There are not pearls in every sea; there is not gold in every mine.

------Baba Farid

Offline rinki_sai

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #167 on: April 03, 2009, 04:36:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,
    Today Baba is coming at yr home. its Ramnami & new serial of Sai Baba devotee's experieince is starting at 8.00 pm on fri& sat. So today welcome Baba
    OM SAI RAM

Offline chetnaa

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #168 on: June 11, 2009, 02:05:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

I woild like to share the experience which i had in the year 2000

In Jan 2000, my both parents had an accident and thy expired that time i was 19 and my sister was 16. 2-3 months had passed as i was studing, i had come home from my computer classes it was morning time, when i came back i had some arguments with my dadi and got very upset. I came in my parents room and switched on the TV and you won't believe that Sai baba's movie was coming on that channel and it was thursday, i was watching the movie and crying crying and crying and was just thinking that who is there for me who will understand me as my father was my best friend and told me that he will never leave me but he went, so i was crying and i slept there only. On the top of the bed there is a very old picture of baba on the wall, when i was sleeping i got dream i shoud not say a dream but in reality baba came out of that fram and sat next to me putting his hand on my head and saying i am there for you u don't have to worry i turned my self and saw baba for a second before he disappeared and by his grace we both sister's have grew up under his shadow and he never made us beg in front of any one.

Now its time when when my sister is going to get married its just like my daughter getting married baba please bless her and her would be with long and happy life together.

My baba is just great i love you baba you are every thing to us, please take care of everyone and please fulfill my desire. i have full faith in you.

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

Regards
    Chetnaa

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #169 on: June 28, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Very beautiful writings about experiences. Thank you very much for giving such kind of experiences to us. I too had a small but great experience yesterday. I was suffering from stomachache, since a week time. Medicine was not giving any relief. Night I prayed BABA and had some udhi in water and drnak it. I promised BABA that I will share the experience with fellow devotees, if I get relived of pain. Now I got relief. Thank you father.

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

SREENIVAS

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #170 on: June 29, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Chetana,

You are very lucky becz you have the experience of Baba with you, ....
    I know you are not feeling alone becz Baba with you.but we are also with you......be happy
    you are wishing your sister happy married life.but I am wishing your happy married life also...
    By best wishes to you and your sister and for all the people.

Facebook Comments