Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE  (Read 2770 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE
« on: January 21, 2005, 04:34:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • This experience of a devotee happened in 2003.

DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE

Miracle at the Anna Baba Mandir: Around 10 days back on one Tuesday evening around   7 p.m. an old lady came to the Anna Baba Mandir.  She looked very poor and carried a bag with her.  She sat in the mandir for some time then went out and then came back again. She repeated this two to three times. Sreemati, wife of Guruji Kumar Baba saw her and she asked her where she came from and whether she needed any assistance for going home as it was already dark. She came to the office room and said she came from Adyar and asked Sreemati whether she will accept a gift from her. Sreemati refused.  Then she took out a cover and gave it to Sreemati as donation for the Mandir, Sreemati told her that the office was closed and that she could come the next day and hand over the money at the office and take a receipt for the same.  Sreemati once again asked her to go home early and offered to send her by auto, as she was very old. But she angrily told her that she knew her way and she wanted to meditate for some more time.She then asked if she could distribute some prasad for Anantha  Padmanabha Swami Temple for which Sreemati agreed.   She gave kumkum and manjal and also some butter to all including Sri Kumar Baba. Sreemati then went home to bring naivedyam for Anna Baba for the night. At home she just thought, "Baba, if it is you who have come as this lady, please leave the temple when I bring you naivedhyam" She made chapatis and returned to the mandir, and she could not find the old lady.  But before that she had given Sri Kumar Baba a small parcel, which looked like Incence stick Packet.  Kumar Baba told her that they already had lots of incense sticks but she told him that it was some reading material.  Kumar Baba accepted it.   She told Kumar Baba not to forget Venkatesan and Kumar Baba did not understand what she meant. They closed the mandir after aarthi and after dinner, Kumar Baba remembered the parcel.  He was curious to know what the reading material was and he opened the parcel. It was an old issue of India Today. When they opened it, the first page contained a 500 rupees note neatly stapled.  After a few more pages, there was a photo of Ganesha and behind that was a gold coin. The last page contained a cover with aksadai and vibuti. They were surprised. Sreemati prayed to Sai to give her some clue that He had made this appearance and when they turned the plastic cover which contained the vibuti, to their surprise they found It to be an old milk cover of SAI MILK a milk available in Rajamundry with the photo of Sai. They again saw the gold coin. This gold coin was minted n the year 1917 and had the head of George V with the wording George V.  They were sure that Sai had given the cover and felt sorry for failing to recognise Him.  They narrated this incident on the following Thursday  and showed  all the things to devotees,    Sri Arunachalam, who is the grandson of Bagoji Shinde, who lived with Shirdi Sai, was also present.  That night Sri Arunachlam had a dream in which Sai told him that He had sent Lakshmi Bai Shinde to the mandir to see Him in his Dwarakamaye posture and also repay the money which she had promised to offer Lord Balaji of Tirupathi.   Lakshmi Bai Shinde had not fulfilled the prayer request to Lord Balaji and since she saw the Moorthy of Lord Balaji also in the temple, she remembered the dues and repaid it. He also said the Sai made her give the gold coin to Shri Kumar Baba like the way He had given to her at Shirdi. This coin as I said earlier was minted in the year 1 91 7, a year before Baba's Mahasamadhi. Baba has said, "I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body". He has proved it many times for us before and has done it once again teaching us that God dwells in the hearts of all and we should learn to see God in everybody.

Sai Ram

Chandrika Girinathan

on behalf of Guruji Sri Kumar Baba -

Anna Baba Prarthana Mandir,

Chennai.

"My Guru became my all-in-all, My home, mother and father, everything. All my senses left their places, and concentrated themselves in my eyes, and my sight was centred on him. Thus My Guru was the sole object of my meditation and I was conĀ­scious of none else. While meditating on him my mind and intellect were silent and I had thus, to keep quiet and bow to him in silence".

Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SRINVASDK

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE
    « Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 07:52:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • This is a fellow devotee... requesting you for some more messages of this kind to add to my book which is about SHIRIDI SAI'S MIRACLES...

Thank you...

SRINIVAS

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

Facebook Comments