Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 401070 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1110 on: November 29, 2010, 12:38:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Once Bhausaheb Dhumal, a pleader, was going to Niphad for a case. On the way he came to Shirdi, took Baba's darshan and wanted to proceed to Niphad immediately. But, Baba did not premit him to do so. He made him stay at shirdi, for a week or more. In the meanwhile, the magistrate at Niphad suffered intensely from pain in his abdomen, and the case was adjourned. Mr. Dhumal was then allowed to go and attend to his case. It went on for some months and was tried by four magistrates. Ultimately Mr. Dhumal won the case, and his client was acquitted.

BABA knows everything...HE always Guides us

।। श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1111 on: November 29, 2010, 12:39:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Once a Mamlatdar came to Shirdi with a doctor friend of his. The Doctor said that his Deity was Rama and that he would not bow before a Mahomedan, and so, he was unwilling to go to Shirdi. The Mamlatdar replied, that nobody would press him to make a bow, nor would ask him to do so. So he should come and give the pleasure of his company. Accordingly, they came to Shirdi, and went to the Masjid for Baba's darshan. All were wonder-struck to see the Doctor going ahead and saluting Baba. They asked him how he forgot his resolve and bowed before a Mussalman. Then the Doctor replied that he saw his beloved Deity, Rama, on the seat and he, therefore prostrated himself before Him. Then as he was saying this, he saw Sai Baba there again. Being dismayed, he said, "Is this a dream? How could He be a Mahomedan? He is a great Yogasampanna (full of Yoga) Avatar."

Next day, he made a vow and began to fast. He absented himself from the Masjid, resolving not to go there, until Baba blessed him. Three days passed and on the fourth day, a close friend of his from Khandesh, turned up, and with him, he went to the Masjid for Baba's darshan. After the salutation, Baba asked him, whether anybody had gone to call him, so that he had come. Hearing this vital question, the doctor was moved. The same night he was blessed by Baba, and he experienced the Bliss supreme, in his sleep. Then he left for his town, where the experienced the same state of a fortnight. Thus his devotion to Sai Baba increased manifold.

The moral of all the stories mentioned above, specially, that of Moolay Shastri, is this that we should have firm faith in our Guru and nowhere else

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1112 on: November 29, 2010, 07:18:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM

SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI

Deva bless us to follow your teachings,forgive us when we err.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1113 on: November 29, 2010, 11:22:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Blessed is Shri Sai Samartha who gives instructions in both temporal and spiritual matters to His devotees and makes them happy by enabling them to achieve the goal of their life, - Sai He who when places His hand on their heads transfers His powers to them and thus destroying the sense of differentiation, makes them attain the Unattainable Thing. - He who embraces the Bhaktas who prostrate themselves before Him with no sense of duality or difference. He becomes one with the Bhaktas as the sea with the rivers when they meet it in the rainy season and gives them His power and position. It follows from this that he who sings the Leelas of God's Bhaktas is equally or more dear to Him than one who sangs the Leelas of God only.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1114 on: November 30, 2010, 02:32:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba is our shield and HIS lotus feet our sole refuge.

Deva is our Protector and Helper..Why fear when HE is there...HE is not silent

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1115 on: November 30, 2010, 08:07:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva my karmas ...plz transfer in 10 births.. ;D

One Dr. Pillay was an intimate Bhakta of Baba. He was much liked by Baba, Who always called him Bhau (brother). Baba talked with him off and on and consulted him in all matters and wanted him always at His side. This Pillay suffered once very badly from guinea-worms. He said to Kakasaheb Dixit, "The pain is most excruciating and unbearable. I prefer death to it. This pain, I know, is for repaying past Karma, but go to Baba and tell Him to stop the pain and transfer the working of my past Karma to ten future births of mine." Mr. Dixit went to Baba and told Him his request. Then Baba, being moved by his request, said to Dixit,"Tell him to be fearless. Why should he suffer for ten births? In ten days he can work out the sufferings and consequences of his past Karma. While I am here to give him temporal and spiritual welfare, why should he pray for death? Bring him here on somebody's back and let us work and finish his sufferings once for all".

The doctor was brought in that condition and was seated on Baba's right side,where Fakir Baba always sat. Baba gave him His bolster and said,"Lie calmly here and be at ease. The true remedy is, that the result of past actions has to be suffered and got over. Our Karma is the cause of our happiness and sorrow; therefore put up with whatever comes to you. Allah (God) is the sole Dispenser and Protector, always think of Him. He will take care of you. Surrender to His feet with body, mind, wealth and speech, i.e. completely and then see what He does." Dr. Pillay said in return that Nanasaheb had put a bandage over the leg, but he found no relief. "Nana is a fool" replied Baba. "Take off that bandage or else you will die. Now a crow will come and peck you, and then you will recover."

While this conversation was going on, one Abdul, who always cleaned the Masjid and trimmed the lamps, turned up. While he was attending to his work of training, his foot accidentally fell upon the stretched leg of Dr. Pillay. The leg was already swollen and when Abdul's foot fell upon it and pressed it, all the seven guinea-worms were squeezed out at once. The pain was unbearable and Dr. Pillay bawled out loudly. After some time, he calmed down and began to sing and cry alternately. Then Pillay enquired when the crow was coming and peeking. Baba said, "Did you not see the crow? He won't come again. Abdul was the crow. Now go and rest yourself in the Wada and you will be soon allright."

By application of the Udi and by taking it in the stomach with water, and without taking any other treatment or medicine, the disease was completely cured in ten days as predicted by Baba.

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/satcharita/sai34.html

Dipika Duggal

Offline sonuram

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1116 on: November 30, 2010, 09:21:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • I fully agree with you. BABA is our provider , protector and care taker. He knows what to give and when to give. We lesser mortals feel bad when we do not get what we asked for but forget that there is some thing beyond our human comprehension. Destiny , is inevitable and even God has to go through the ordeals. Look T Lord RAM. He is GOD INCARNATE yet he had to undergo all the trials and tribulations like ordinary mortals.
    When my wife was not well and all our efforts and that of the best doctors were not giving results, i  prayed to BABA continuously and with total devotion.
    I used to request him to cure my wife so that i can bring her to Shirdi to have His Dharshan. Though this was my prayer, and wish that she should visit Shirdi and have DARSHAN of BABA, ( she never had been to this Holy place), BABA was thinking some thing else.
    He knew that she can not come to Shirdi because , her time to become one with Him has come. So what He did to her!!
    No one would believe this.
    ONE DAY BEFORE SHE PASSED AWAY, A CLOSE FAMILY FRIEND CAME FROM HEDERABAD CARRYING BABA'S UDI COLLECTED FROM SHIRDI AND APPLIED IT ON HER FORE HEAD AND KEPT THE BALANCE UNDER HER PILLOW.
    She was blessed by Him . I feel that He Himself came on that day in the form of the UDI and blessed her.
    Otherwise , why should my friend come suddenly from Hyderabad that too carrying the sacred udi.
    She passed away calmly and must have seen Him waiting for her.

True faith has rewards

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1117 on: November 30, 2010, 11:03:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!SonuRam bhaiya im sorry to know about your wife..BABA ki leela to woh hi jaane.

Kisko kya denge aur kab.. but BABA will never forsake his devotees

Let our faith be awake ...If BABA is with us what can be against us

Sai baba is our SHIELD

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1118 on: November 30, 2010, 11:07:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba's method was unique and varied. Though Baba never left Shirdi, He sent some to Machhindragad, some to Kolhapur or Sholapur for practising sadhanas. To some He appeared in His usual form, to some He appeared in waking or dreaming state, day or night and satisfied their desires. It is impossible to describe all the methods, that Baba used in imparting instructions to His Bhaktas.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1119 on: December 01, 2010, 02:51:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba always said that I have to take care of my bhaktas...i say there names again and again

Sai baba will always encourage us ..come in some form and show HIS presence...when we are broken hearted ...HE is close to us

BABA has plans for all of us.HE knows who all we will meet in the journey...HE is our Guide

Only thing BABA wants from us is Shraddha and Saburi.

SaiSai Sai Sai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai SaiSai

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1120 on: December 01, 2010, 11:04:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • शिरडी यात्रा की एक विशेषता यह थी कि बाबा की आज्ञा के बिना कोई भी शिरडी से प्रस्थान नहीं कर सकता था और यदि किसी ने किया भी, तो मानो उसने अनेक कष्टों को निमन्त्रण दे दिया । परन्तु यदि किसी को शिरडी छोड़ने की आज्ञा हुई तो फिर वहाँ उसका ठहरना नहीं हो सकता था । जब भक्तगण लौटने के समय बाबा को प्रणाम करने जाते तो बाबा उन्हें कुछ आदेश दिया करते थे, जिनका पालन अति आवश्यक था । यदि इन आदेशों की अवज्ञा कर कोई लौट गया तो निश्चय ही उसे किसी न किसी दुर्घटना का सामना करना पड़ता था ।

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1121 on: December 02, 2010, 05:43:25 AM »
  • Publish

• source:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yBzpVIkJ56A/TEFAb-oq8jI/AAAAAAAAC20/FJe1vMzlR4Q/s1600/Anand+Sai+0107.jpg

IF YOU LOOK TO ME,I LOOK TO YOU

Sai baba

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1122 on: December 03, 2010, 11:35:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • At Baba's recommendation Kakasaheb Dixit was daily reading the two works of Shri Eknath Maharaj, viz., Bhagwat and Bhawartha Ramayana and Hemadpant had the good forturne to be one of the audience when the reading of the works was going on.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1123 on: December 03, 2010, 09:42:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva we all  love you and know that you have plans for our lives  ;D

Deva only your love can bring peace and hope in our lives and eradicate fear.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1124 on: December 04, 2010, 04:49:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Extracts From Shri H. S. Dixit's Diary

31-8-1918 PARLE

Shri H. S Dixit got a letter, when at Shirdi, from Bombay to this effect. "Balukaka (brother) and the wife of Nana Saheb JCarambelkar are seriously unwell". I informed Baba of it. Then about Balukaka, Shri Sai Baba said, "he will get all right". Shri Sai asked about the wife, "Has she come?'' I said "No" and asked "Shall I send for her ?" "Yes" Baba said. Later I under­stood that the wife died and Balukaka got all right.

BABA'S PROMPTING OTHERS :  One Haribhau Karnik of Dahanu  went to Shirdi during Guru Poornima of 1918.  A friend of his had to ask Baba for leave to go away and had accom­panied him.     Some  gentleman  asked on behalf of that friend for leave to go and Baba gave it.  He also got permission from Baba for Haribhau and told Haribhau "Get down"   (from the floor of the Masjid where Baba sat). Haribhau went down, but it struck him  then that he had thought of giving one Rupee to Baba.  Meanwhile that gentleman from the Masjid told him "Go Now". So immediately Haribhau went away from there and proceeded to visit a temple. There was a Digambar Swamy(i.e., naked) with a big crowd a round him. As soon as Haribhau entered the temple that Digambar got up and came to Haribhau, held his wrist, and said,   "Where is my rupee? Bring it" and got one rupee from Haribhau.     In this way, the desire of Haribhau to pay one rupee to Baba was gratified by the latter.

BABA'S   OPERATING   ON   MINDS :   Doctor   Mehta, a Parsi gentleman, was visiting Shirdi from 1920;  but he had not seen Baba in flesh.  Yet he had various experiences of Baba at various times and so he had faith in Shri Baba.  Two years later he came to Shirdi and at that time there was a suit  against him in the Bombay High Court.  So he told me (H.S.D.) that a suit was filed by a gentleman in whose favour, for some reason or other, the Doctor (Mehta) had excuted  a promissory note for Rs. 3,000 without receiving any consideration and handed over the promissory note to that gentleman.  The latter filed a suit.  So Doctor Mehta asked me to appear for him in that  case.  As I had given up practice, I told him that my friend Maniklal would look to it and gave him a letter to Maniklal.  He went with the case record to Maniklal. The latter asked him about the facts, and then asked him what evidence he had to support his case.  Dr. Mehta said, "Evidence? I have nothing. When the promissory note was written, the plaintiff and I were the only two persons present". Then Maniklal thought that the defence was hopeless, and suggested to him (doctor) that he should settle the claim with the plaintiff.

The doctor requested, "You please try to put up a defence and fight and see.  Thereupon Baba's mercy is there and what He wills will happen". On account of the doctor's insistance Maniklal prepared a written statement and filed it in the court.  Before the case came up for hearing, he had twice or thrice written to the doctor to come and see him, but the doctor did not come.  Finally the case came up for hearing on a Monday.  The previous Satur­day, that is 2 days before the hearing, Maniklal sent his Karkun to the doctor and invited him to come over to his office. But the Karkun found that the doctor had left home on account of ill-health and was staying in a Parsi sanatorium. So the doctor could not come. Maniklal advised the doctor again to compromise the case. But no compromise was arrived at.

Maniklal told the doctor that if he did not compromise, the claim would be decreed fully with all the costs against the defendant. But the doctor replied, "I do not know how to compromise. I have not to pay a pie. Whatever happens, my honour will be saved. That I am sure of. A few days back, Sai Baba came to me in a dream and said, 'I shall save your honour and not allow it to be lost'. Baba's words never prove false. So please try to put up a fight in the Court". Thereupon Maniklal prepared a brief Till 8 p.m., he worked in the office that night. The next day (Sunday) he had asked the doctor to come. The next day, the doctor was to go to his house, but a friend went to the doctor and said. "I have settled his claim. You must agree to my settlement. Unless and until you agree, I will not go away from here. The settle­ment is as follows : You pay the plaintiff in all Rs. 800/- and if you cannot pay that in a lump sum, pay Rs. 50 a month.

Each party has to bear his own costs. To this effect a consent decree must be passed by a petition signed by both parties," On account of the compulsion of that friend, the doctor agreed to the com­promise and accardingly the next day the Court passed a consent decree. As the instalment amounts were small, the doctor was able to pay them. Thus the words of Baba "I will not all allow your honour to be lost" were found to be perfectly true.

Shri S. M.  Garje 80, Shivaji Nagar, PUNE -411005

BABA please take care of our Honour also  ;D

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments