Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 405421 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1200 on: December 23, 2010, 02:34:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibaba

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMpNBb89KW0&feature=related[/youtube]

।। श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1201 on: December 23, 2010, 03:01:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Ghale bhajan Sai Bhajan

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpjtUFnnM3c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Gaale Bhajan Sai Bhajan ho jaa magan tu ho jaa magan (2)
    saagar mein dub nazaaraa dekh, lehro ko chu par saahi na ban

Charano mein rehe sarko juka, duniya ko bhul aur muskura
    tera yaha kuch bhi nahi, na tera tan na tera man, gaale bhajan ....

apne Sai ke siva koi iccha na kar
    joothi maala na pher, muh ko kaalaa na kar
    yeh yaad rakh jal jayega ek din tera gora badan , gaale bhajan

jis din karegaa apne dushman se pyaar, jis din samje ga tu jeet ko bhi haar,
    us din muje yeh vishwaas he, Sai se hogaa tera asli milan, gaale bhajan

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1202 on: December 23, 2010, 03:07:09 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba and Tembe Swami...WIRELESS MESSAGE...before 1918   ;D

We come to the next story, which shows how Saints love aech other with fraternal affection. Once Shri Vasudevanand Saraswati, known as Shri Tembye Swami encamped, at Rajamahendri (Andhra Country), on the banks of Godavari. He was a devout, orthodox, Jnani and Yogi Bhakta of the God Dattatreya. One, Mr. Pundalikrao, pleader of Nanded (Nizam State) went to see him, with some friends. While they were talking with him, the names of Shirdi and Sai Baba were casually mentioned. Hearing Baba's name, the Swami bowed with his hands; and taking a coconut gave it to Pundalikrao, and said to him, "Offer this to my brother Sai, with my pranam and request Him not to forget me, but ever love me." He also added that the Swamis do not generally bow to others, but in this case an exception had to be made. Mr. Pundalikrao consented to take the fruit and his message to Baba. The Swami was right in calling Baba a brother, for as he maintained an Agnihotra (Sacred fire) day and night, in his orthodox fashion; Baba too kept His Agnihotra, i.e., Dhuni ever burning in the Masjid.

After one month Pundalikrao and others left for Shirdi with the coconut, and reached Manmad, and as they felt thirsty they went to a rivulet for drinking water. As water should not be drunk on an empty stomach, they took out some refreshments, i.e., Chivda (flattened rice mixed with spice). The Chivda tasted pungent and in order to soften it, some one suggested and broke the coconut and mixed its scrapings with it. Thusthey made the Chivda mare tasty and palatable. Unfortunately the fruit broken, turned out to be the same, that was entrusted to Pundalikrao. As they neared Shirdi, Pundalikrao remembered the trust, i.e., the coconut and was very sorry to learn that it was broken and utilized. Fearing and trembling, he came to Shirdi and saw Baba. Baba had already received a wireless message, regarding the coconut, from the Tembye Swami, ad Himself asked Pundalikrao first to give the things sent by His brother. He held fast Baba's Feet, confessed his guilt and negligence, repented and asked for Baba's pardon. He offered to give another fruit as a substitute, but Baba refused to accept it saying that the worth of that coconut was by far, many times more, than an ordinary one and that it could not be replaced by another one. Baba also added- "Now you need not worry yourself any more about the matter. It was on account of my wish that the coconut was entrusted to you, and ultimately broken on the way; why should you take the responsibility of the actions on you? Do not entertain the sense of doership in doing good, as well as for bad deeds; be entirely prideless and egoless in all things and thus your spiritual progress will be rapid." What a beautiful spiritual instruction Baba gave!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1203 on: December 23, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!I just spoke with Veena Maa and Ashok Papaji about Ravinder ji's miracle with BABA.

As usual Veena Maa said sab BABA ki leela hai bete..BABA alone does everything and the faith Ravinderji has on BABA is amazing..

BABA bless Ravinderji with good health and also bless us to keep Shraddha and Saburi in trying times.

Dear Readers,

Believe it or not the Great Miracles of SaiBaba

It was on Thursday Sept.03 1998, I happened to go for the Vehicle Driving Test without schedule with my Driving School Instructor who had called up to me and try for the standby. I was given the date for the exam in the last week of October. To my surprise, without taking the driving course for the exam I went along with him to the Driving Test office and inquired if I stood any chance for appearing the test to-day. The lady on the desk immediately responded to my request and asked me to pay the necessary charges for the driving test and be on the standby for that day.

It was unbelievable for me that I would be given a chance on that day as there is always a waiting list for months in advance. However, I paid the amount and another surprise is that the lady who had filled the driving test form wrote that I would be given G2 test at once which I had not gone through it prior to giving the road test. My driving instructor wished me good luck and said that I will have a tough test because there are two instructors sitting in my car instead of normally one. I did Pray to my Lord Saibaba earnestly this time that if I fail then I could not afford to give the test once again as He knows that I am already passing through the great stress and hardship.

I am always in the habit of carrying the Lord Saibaba's locket in my wallet. I took out the Lord Saibaba locket and put it in my shirt pocket. The driving inspectors asked me if I am ready for the test. I said once again to myself and Prayed to the Lord before starting the engine. "O Lord Please Help me to pass this exam". I started the car and inspectors gave me the instructions while driving. At one instance I made a mistake, I thought to myself that I have failed once again. Finally the driving test is completed and the inspectors are holding the discussions among themselves of my result.

To my shock and surprise, the driving inspectors said although I made a mistake 'You have passed the exam'. My happiness knew no bounds . The Lord truly heard my prayers. Thanks to Lord Saibaba for the first stepping stone of success.

Ravinder Thota

Canada

http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter23.html

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1204 on: December 24, 2010, 01:37:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba's method was unique and varied. Though Sai Baba never left Shirdi, He sent some to Machhindragad, some to Kolhapur or Sholapur for practising sadhanas. To some He appeared in His usual form, to some He appeared in waking or dreaming state, day or night and satisfied their desires. It is impossible to describe all the methods, that Sai Baba used in imparting instructions to His Bhaktas.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1205 on: December 24, 2010, 08:11:31 AM »
  • Publish

• ।। श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1206 on: December 24, 2010, 08:14:09 AM »
  • Publish

• Dwarkamai is open to all

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1207 on: December 24, 2010, 08:15:27 AM »
  • Publish

• SABKA MALIK EK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1208 on: December 24, 2010, 09:06:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Tukaram maharaj fights with God

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk0sCkbX6X0&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1209 on: December 26, 2010, 07:34:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva   ;D

Hi Friends

I want to share this joyous news that baba made me instrumental ,, in witnessing and participating in Sai amritavani. as Scheduled on 23rd of this month myself and my dearest Friend: Kiran.. started the Journey from Rajajinagar, where we reached the amrutvani place near Kormangala. (Belandur) eventhough the chanting was really started we joined it and hymned the name of of our shri sai,, until the end of amrutavani,, i was feeling that i was in shirdi,,, after that myself and my friend were overwhelmed to see how baba graced us in Bhog,, (prasad.) ..Theertham,, and Udhi Oozing out  from the pratima (idol) of sainath,

After the chant i handed over my maiden Cd: "Shri sai bhajan Deepika to Veena mai.." where she graced us with "Bhog prasad," I took snaps in my cell and few ppl took them in there camera also,,

To my bad luck my memory of cell got blocked im unable to upload the golden photos as i hv lost,,,memory card.. but success in sending this message through mail.

100s of devotees witnessed the baba s miracle and was "tearful,", some of them (including me..) telling my concerns to baba through the divine lady :Veena mai,

The service to humanity and mankind she is rendering is : "Specially" something amazing ,, i think its my :PRE- BIRTH LUCK (POORVA JANMA PUNYA..) that i got an opportunity to meet her and bow to her, im greatly indepted to Shri Ravindra Thotaji from Toronto who made this possible for me,

All in all i can say : Words fell short to witness  such miracles and once in a life time chance any one could rarely get....Thanks to Sai,... thanks to all..

Particularly heartful thanks to veena mai. who enthralled us by her encouraging words and she is doing great seva towards humanity ..

Special thanks to my dearest  friend : KIRAN,, who made this possible to attend the event, (if i could have taken bus , i think i could reached..after the recitation of amrutvani...)

Omsairam
    Umesh KR

manju ume <manju_ume@yahoo.co.in> to    mysaibaba20@yahoogroups.com

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1210 on: December 26, 2010, 08:48:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva u always want us to forgive each other and not become Veerbhadrappa and Chenbasappa  ;D

You knew about Hari Kanoba and returned him his sandals.

U saved Damuanna from loss in tradings and blessed him with progeny.

Ur Udi saved reputation of Balaji's house.

BABA you know our past,present and future ...Please always guide us and save us

BABA u always say “I am always near you. Don’t be afraid. Whenever you think of me, that every time I will be with you. Don’t forget this.”

sometimes you give us darshan in dreams and guide us ..we know Sai Baba u will protect our reputation  :)

your holy lotus feet will be our sole refuge... :)

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1211 on: December 26, 2010, 09:00:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba gives us visions and indications also  ;D

‘‘Jaagat Rama, Sovat Rama, Sapnon mein dekho Rama hi Rama,’’ said Sant Eknath and accordingly Sainath gives Darshan whenever He wills.

In verse 4274 of Tukaram’s Gatha it is said that God Himself bears the troubles of His devotees and is always close to them

BABA always takes our troubles on HIMSELF and lessen our burden

‘‘Dhiro na shochati,’’ says the Kathopanishad.  Self-realized brave people never grieve and even if they feel sad, they do not need other people’s advice to restore their good cheer; they themselves get rid of it.

BABA made Dasganu learn lesson from kaka's maid servant..he realized that all our feelings of pain and pleasure depend upon the attitude of our mind. On thinking deeply over this incident, he realized that a man ought to enjoy whatever God has bestowed on him in the firm conviction that He besets every thing, from behind and before, and on all sides and that whatever is bestowed on him by God must be for his good

the lesson of contentment with one's own lot in the belief that whatever happens, is ordained by God, and is ultimately good for us.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1212 on: December 27, 2010, 12:03:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Nanasaheb Chandorkar was a strict devotee. He observed all rituals. It was his practice that he gave offering first to Agni Dev (i.e. God of fire), then he waited for some guest to come and served him food. After that only he took his meals. He used to read many sacred books. During one of his reading, he came across a story of Seth Sagaalsha. No guest came to the house of Seth Sagaalsha for many days, so he had to observe fast, as it was his practice to take his lunch after feeding some guests.

After reading the above incident, a doubt aroused in Nanasaheb’s mind regarding such principles written in Shastras. He thought that if such things are difficult to follow do Shastras comply to follow them? Sai Baba knows all Shastras and so my doubts would be clarified by Him only. so I must leave the matter to Him.

One day when Nanasaheb sat massaging Sai Baba’s legs in Dwarkamai, Sai Baba Himself started speaking. He said, ‘Nana! All the Shastras are correct. Shastras never speak useless things, and not even impure things. The definition of human may be different, the thoughts of human may be narrow, but it cannot be said that Shastras are useless. Guests would surely come!

Nanasaheb was not reminded that Sai Baba is clearing his doubt regarding Seth Sagaalsha which aroused while reading.

Sai Baba further explained, 'Can a man of three and half cubits can only be your guest? Can other living beings can’t be your guests? Just see here and there. You will find many hungry living beings ready to eat the food given by you. Crores of living beings like ants, housefly, crow, dog, goat, cow, rat, etc. roam near you to satisfy their hunger, so are they not your guests? So if you give them a dish full of eatables, they would consume it with love. After satisfying their hunger, those dumb animals will give you blessings and in turn God will be happy with you.'

So dear readers, whosoever comes to us for satisfying its hunger, we must be ever ready to do so. Sai Baba had said that satisfying one's hunger is equal to doing a Yagna. Simplifying further Sai Baba compared hunger with Yagna and thus it means if we satisfy one's hunger, we would get blessings and Punya of doing a Yagna. What a simple method our beloved Sai has given us!

Source : Translated from a Gujarati Book 'Sai Sarovar'

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/babas-leelas-before-1918-t23197.15.html#top

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1213 on: December 27, 2010, 02:22:44 AM »
  • Publish

• Different sadhanas (means of accomplishments) are prescribed in our scriptures for different ages. Tapa (Penance) is recommended for Krita age, Jnana (Knowledge) for Treta age, Yajna (Sacrifice) for Dwapara age and Dana (Charity) for Kali (present) age. Of all the charities, giving food is the best one. We are much perturbed when we get no food at noon. Other beings feel similarly under similar circumstances. Knowing this, he who gives food to the poor and hungry, is the best donor or charitable person. The Taittiriya Upanishad says that "Food is Brahma; from food all the creatures are born and having been born, by food they live, and having departed, into food again they enter." When an Atithi (uninvited guest) comes to our door at noon, it is our bounden duty to welcome him by giving him food. Other kinds of charities, viz., giving away wealth, property and clothes etc., require some discrimination, but in the matter of food, no such consideration is necessary. Let anybody come to our door at noon, he should be served forthwith; and if lame, crippled, blind and diseased paupers come, they should be fed first and the able-bodied persons and our relations afterwards. The merit of feeding the former is much greater than that of feeding the latter. Other kinds of charities are imperfect without this Anna-dana (giving of food) as stars are without the moon, a necklace without its central medal, a crown without pinnacle, a tank without a lotus, bhajan without love, a married lady without the kumkum-mark, singing without a sweet voice or butter-milk without salt. Just as varan (Pulse-soup) excels all other dishes, Anna-dana is the best of all merits

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/satcharita/sai38.html

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1214 on: December 27, 2010, 02:33:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM JAISAIRAM

OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM

« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 02:35:31 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments