Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 405440 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1755 on: February 02, 2012, 08:40:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba saw that the whole universe was pervaded by the Almighty, and so He never bore enmity or ill-will to anybody. Though perfectly detached. He behaved like an ordinary house-holder to set an example to the people.

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1756 on: February 02, 2012, 11:00:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Dipika,

Thanks for building our faith and love for our real father saibabaji.

iam just waiting for sai babaji blessings. plz be with us babaji. i surrender my entire fear n worries at ur lotus feets. plz babaji plz come and safeguard us frm entire evils.

OMSAIRAM BABAJI

Offline ksatya85

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1757 on: February 03, 2012, 12:37:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Experiences of Devotees

I'm software engineering,one wondering miracle of my life,my friend was baba devotee,one day she spoke sai baba information(sai fasting,sai story etc..),i hear all information,one day  i took the decission ,belive saibaba ,baba solve all probelms,i took sai fasting ,at tha night i went to sleep ,slowly close my eyes,certainly i saw one tree and right side baba ,first not belive,but i saw, certaily the picture is erase,next day i asked my friends i saw saibaba,at the time and end of this time baba stay in my heart,
    i bellive saibaba,daily morning and evening  sung sai baba song & aarathi and vishnu sakasra namam,
    sai baba is great
    satya

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1758 on: February 03, 2012, 01:19:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear ksatya85,

Stay blessed Satya. babaji always pour his blssings n love on his devortees . We all are his children and he is always standing by our side. The problem lies in us. we always say that babaji is gona take care of our roblems , rather take care of our lifes. butwe fail to believe in it bcoz of our own apprehensive n kalyugi mind. Sinercely , iam facing this problem. My real father, saibabaji safed us frm evil minded ppl ,their strategies n faced lot of things. Today bcoz of all that bad patch of our lifes..we have developd some fears in our minds. My parents are suffering fm depression and nw they fear even if call bell at our place rings.
    this has made me also fearful and worried all d tym... i want to get rid of all this nw. i want to have peaceful life nw.. iam becoming mad. i want to babaji to take care of my parents respect and health nw..they are growing old and i want them to have peaceful and relaxed life...help me in developing strong faith and becoming best daughter of saibabaji...
    OMSAIRAM

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1759 on: February 03, 2012, 04:58:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba says Why fear when I am here.

Jako rakhe Saiya maar sake na koi,baal na bakka kar sake chaye jag beri hoye

तुम्हारा सब भार उठाँऊंगा मैं सर्वथा ।
    नहीं इसमें संशय, यह वचन है मेरा || ८ ||

हो गया जो तन मन वचन से मेरा ।
    ऋणी हूँ में उसका सदा-सर्वथा ही || १० ||

कहे साई वही हुआ धन्य-धन्य ।
    हुआ जो मेरे चरणों से अनन्य || ११ ||

http://www.babasaiofshirdi.org/2008/12/sai-baba-ke-gyaraha-vachan-eleven.html

the frog would be eaten up by the snake. I said, "No, this can't be. I am its father (protector) and I am here now. How shall I allow the snake to eat it up, am I here for nothing? Just see how I release it."

After smoking again, we walked on to the place. He was afraid and asked Me not to proceed further as the snake might attack us. Not minding him, I went ahead and addressed the creatures thus:- "Oh Veerbhadrappa, has not your enemy Bassappa yet repented though he has been born as a frog, and you too, though born as a serpent, still maintain bitter enmity against him? Fie upon you, be ashamed, give up your hatred now and rest in peace."

Hearing these words, the snake left the frog quickly and dived into the river and disappeared. The frog also jumped away and hid itself in the bushes.

I pledged Myself to save him from the wrath of his foe. Then after some time Veerbhadrappa died and was born as a snake and Chenbassappa died and was born as a frog. Hearing the croaking of Chenbassappa and remembering my pledge, I came here, saved him and kept My word. God runs to His devotees for help in times of danger. He saved Chenbassappa (the frog) by sending Me here. All this is God's Leela or sport."

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:05:42 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1760 on: February 03, 2012, 05:23:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Saranam !
    =============
    A devotee says to Baba in the following poem that
    He (Sai ) is mother, father & brother and the breath
    of life.
    Zindagi ki har shwas me,
    Tu dharhakta Sai.
    Tu mera sangi-saathi,
    Tu mera maa-baap-bhayi.
                                     He mere Allah ! he mere maalik !
                                     Teri yaad hai aayi.
                                      Raham kar, karam kar,
                                      He Baba, Shirdi Sai.
    Hazaar baar laakh baar,
    Tujhe salaam karta hu.
    Shirdi Sai raham kar,
    Bas tera naam japta hu.
                                      Aapke bagair zindagi ka zindagi,
                                      Tu bahaar hai mere zindagi ka.
                                       Shirdi Sai teri ki kya baat hai,
                                       Tu pyaar hai meri bandagi ka.
    Harwaqt  bas teri yaad rahe,
    Vohi karu jo mera Sai kahe.                                 
    He mere maalik khush rahna tu,
    Meri har shwas me bas tu bahe.
    Meaning
    =======
    =You throbs in each breath of life.You are my colleague
      & companion.You are my mother-father & brother.
    =O my Allah (God), O my master ! i remember you.
      O Baba, Shirdi Sai ! bestow mercy & duty on me.
    =I salute you thousands & millions of times.O Shirdi
      Sai ! bestow mercy on me.I recite only your name.
    =What is (the signaficance of) this life without you.
      You are spring of my life. What to speak of your self ?
      O Shirdi Sai ! You are the love of my worship.
    =Let me keep remembering you all the time.Let me
     perform what my Sai says.O my master ! be always
     happy on me.Let you flow in each of my breath.
     Bowing at feet of Baba,
     S.L.Gupta,
     14-10-2005

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1761 on: February 03, 2012, 07:52:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA alone knows HIS Leelas.

We are grateful to BABA for giving us experiences,Visions which brings us closer to Him.

We can see ways in which His Grace is always on us.

Thankyou Sai baba!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1762 on: February 04, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Bayajabai served Baba thus with great love and unswerving devotion for a long time. We are unfortunate that no written record is available to us of what Baba taught Bayajabai or what divine experiences he gave her. One incident is, however, available to us about Bayajabai from the reminiscences of Tatya Patil.

Tatya's words :

"Once Radhakrishna Ayi decided to go on a pilgrimage to Pandaripur from Shirdi by foot. Bala Shimpi and Madhav Fasle also started along with her. They wanted to take part in the festival which would be held at Pandaripur on the eleventh (ekadasi) day of the month of Ashaad. My mother (Bayajabai), a few others, and I too decided to go to Pandaripur to take part in the festival. As Radhakrishna Ayi and her group had already left, we decided to go by cart as far as Ahmednagar and catch up with them, after which we could all proceed further by foot. My mother, my brother-in-law, Lakshmibai Shinde and a few other ladies all got ready for the trip.

Before starting, we all went to the mosque to have the darshan of Baba and take his blessings for the trip. Baba blessed us and gave udi to each of us. Three carts packed with our stuff were standing ready under the tree at the village well. I went and broke a coconut at the Maruti temple so that our trip would go well without any problems, and later went to the temple of Saturn. About fifty villagers were standing at the village well to bid us farewell. While I was on my way to the temple of Saturn, I was surprised to see Baba standing where the Samadhi Mandir is at present. I broke a coconut at the temple of Saturn and came out. As I was coming out of the temple, Kondya, a Muslim devotee of Baba, came and told me that Baba was calling me. I went to Baba. He took me to the mosque. Some of the villagers who had come to bid us goodbye came with me to the mosque while the others stayed on at the well. I sat beside the railing at the mosque while Madhavrao Deshpande (Shama) sat opposite me. Madhavrao lit the pipe and gave it to Baba. Baba sat smoking. All were quiet. After a while Madhavrao said, "Deva (Oh, God) your Bayajabai and the others are all waiting for him to come so that they can go to Pandaripur. "Call Bayajabai," replied Baba.

My mother hurried in and said, " Baba, have you sent for me? The sun has set and the dusk is deepening. We are all ready to start."

Baba placidly said, "Mother, go home. Do not start today. Do not even start tomorrow. Start the day after tomorrow. Do not ask why. Do not consult anyone in this matter. Here, take this udi and go."

My mother did not hesitate a second or even take time to think. She said, "Alright Baba, we will go the day after as you say." We unloaded the carts and sent them off. Later, Madhavrao saw the astrological calendar and charts and said that the day was not an auspicious one for travel.

On the morning of the third day, we again got ready to travel. Baba cheerfully gave udi to each of us and came as far as the highway to see us off. We met Radhakrishna Ayi's group by nine a.m. We reached Pandaripur by the evening of the next day. Cholera struck Pandaripur by the eleventh day of the waxing moon and by the next day was raging throughout the town. Some of us wanted to leave immediately for Shirdi but I was adamant that we should stay till the day of the full moon. My mother was also scared. She met the mamalatdar, Sri Nana Saheb Chandorkar, who was an ardent devotee of Baba, and asked him to convince me to return to Shirdi. Nana Saheb sent for Bala Shimpi and me and advised us to return immediately to Shirdi. Baba knew that cholera would ravage Pandaripur, but seeing our enthusiasm for the trip could not forbid us to go to Pandaripur."

JAI SRI SAI RAM

posted by Kavitaaparna

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1763 on: February 05, 2012, 11:00:54 AM »
  • Publish

• Source:Sai-ka-Aangan.org

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1764 on: February 06, 2012, 01:08:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!By taking BABA's name within one has access to innumerable.....and limitless virtues of life.

SaiSai will do away with sins of speech and hearing.

SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1765 on: February 06, 2012, 01:11:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!The real honours of life are submitting to HIS will.

BABA you know what is best for us ,give us what is good for us and take away what you think is bad for us.

;D

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1766 on: February 06, 2012, 03:44:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Let BABA decide who comes and reads His leelas.

BABA bless us all with visions...also bhava.

Jaya mani jaisa bhava.... Tayataisa anubhava

Whatever time we spend with BABA is blessing for us.

Listening to His Leelas changes the nature of the person.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1767 on: February 06, 2012, 07:43:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Udi has Spiritual and material significance.

Udi cured many physical and mental maladies.

(Udi) taught us discrimination and (Dakshina) taught us non-attachment. Unless we have these two things, it is not possible for us to cross over the sea of the mundane existence. So Baba asked for and took Dakshina, and while the devotees took leave, He gave Udi as Prasad, besmeared some of it on the Bhaktas' foreheads and placed His boon-conferring hand on their heads. When Baba was in a cheerful mood, He used to sing merrily. One such song was about Udi. The burden of the Udi song was this,"Oh, playful Rama, come, come, and bring with you sacks of Udi." Baba used to sing in very clear and sweet tones.

It conferred health, prosperity, freedom from anxiety, and many other worldly gains. So the Udi has helped us to gain both our ends - material as well as spiritual.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1768 on: February 06, 2012, 07:53:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!If a crow has a dip in the Manasa-Sarovar it will become a Hamsa (swan). So also he who touches Guru's feet will acquire all knowledge. Guru is Almighty. His glory needs to be sung.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1769 on: February 06, 2012, 07:59:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Devotion of Shri Guru is never futile. Shri Guru never disappoints his disciples. Therefore serve him from your heart.

Guru directs in action, thought, devotion and disintegration.

One cannot surpass worldly miseries without the help and guidance of Guru. He throws a flash light on the dark illusionary path.

Service to the Guru makes one pure in body, speech and thinking.

GuruCharitra

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments