Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 405470 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1815 on: February 17, 2012, 12:30:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!"This is Pandharinath Vithal incarnate, the merciful Lord of the poor and helpless."

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1816 on: February 19, 2012, 12:33:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!One of our Sai Sister had been wanting to have a baby,even tried for adoption.

She is 50 years old and glad to have a bundle of Joy.

BABA answered her prayers and send her a lil baby boy.

;D

Yashoda ka nandlala kanha  ;D

Thankyou BABA.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1817 on: February 19, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Shri Guru told the Harijan, `You were a Brahmin but you disregarded your parents and therefore, you have become a Chandal. You bathe at the Sangam for a month and your sins will be wiped off'.
    The Harijan said, `A crow becomes a Rajhansa on going to the Manas lake; similarly I have been pure by your sight (Darshan). How can the iron transformed into gold by the touch of paris (Philosopher's stone) be iron again?' Assimilate me now amongst the Brahmins'.
    Shri Guru smiled and said, `You are born in a low caste. How can you be a Brahmin without change of the present day? In the former times, Vishwamitra was born as Kshatriya; by penance he called himself a `Brahmarishi'. Indra and other gods said, `If our guru Vasishta calls you `Brahmarishi' we shall follow his verdict.' Vasishta did not address Vishwamitra as `Brahmarishi' Vishwamitra was enraged and he killed 100 sons of Vasishta and came to eat the flesh of the corpse. Thus the bhasma touched the dead body of the Brahmin He being a sinner, was being taken by the Yamadoots. But as his body had the marks of bhasma, Shivadoots also came to carry him to Shiva's place. The Shivadoots attacked the Yamadoots, who then left the Brahmin's corpse and complained to Yama, who came to the Shivadoots and angrily asked them. "Why did you take that sinful Brahmin from my men?" The Shivadoots told him, "The body of the Brahmin and marks of bhasma on it and so as per Shiva's orders we are taking him to touch the body, with marks of Bhasma." Being satisfied Yama then went away.
    Brahma Rakshas said, `When I was the king, I had constructed a tank in a forest and had given some land to the Brahmins. So as told by Yama, I had the fortune to see you in this 25th life. Kindly tell me how bhasma is to be applied and liberate me from the cycle of births and deaths.'
    Vamdev said, `Shri Shankar had gone to Mandrachal along with his Rudragan. Indra, Brahmadev, Vasishta, Narad, Yaksh, Gandharva and Rishis also had come there to see Shri Shankar. Who was seated on a beautiful throne, having seven backgrounds, all very bright and made of precious stones. He had the Moon on his forehead, locks of hair on his head, Takshak on one ear and Vasuki on the other and wreaths of serpents around this neck. He had trishul in one hand, Damaru (drum) in the second, sword hands, held different weapons. He was sitting with Parvati Devi, who was wearing rich clothes and ornaments.
    Sanatkumar requested Shri Shankar to tell some means by which one could attain all the four Purusharthas.
    Shri Shankar said, 'have tripundra (3 lines) on the forehead and apply bhasma on the body. This will destroy all the sins, such as taking the wealth of others, enjoying with others, wives, cajoling, giving false witness, stealing of cow, land, gold or till, selling milk, flesh, salt and doing adultery etc. and after death one goes to heaven.
    Vamdev gave enchanted Bhasma to the Brahma Rakshas who applied it to his body and had tripundra on his forehead. He was at once transformed into a celestial person and a plane descended to take him to the heaven.
    Though Bhasma has much greatness, the greatness of Shri Guru is still more and so due to the favor of Vamdev the Brahma Rakshas was liberated.

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/empty-t7368.30.html

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1818 on: February 23, 2012, 12:38:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!There have been institutions of Saints in this world, from time immemorial. Various Saints appear (incarnate) themselves in various places to carry out the missions allotted to them, but though they work in different places, they are, as it were, one. They work in unison under the common authority of the Almighty Lord and know full well what each of them is doing in his place, and supplement his work where necessary.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1819 on: February 23, 2012, 12:49:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!The disciples should have firm faith, backed up by intelligence and if they and patience to these, their spiritual goal will not be distant. Control of breath -- ingoing and outgoing, or Hath-Yoga or other difficult practices are not at all necessary. When the disciples get the above-mentioned qualities, they become ready for further instructions and the Masters then appear and lead them on, in their spiritual path to perfection.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1820 on: February 23, 2012, 08:53:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Shirdi chod ke wapas jab main,

Apne ghar ko jaata hoon,

Baba tab main apne mann ko,

Kitna bebas paata hoon

http://sainathbaba.blogspot.in/2009/09/shirdi-chod-ke-wapas-jab-main-mp3.html

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1821 on: February 24, 2012, 10:35:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Lord or Bhagwan is said to have six qualities, viz. (1) Fame, (2) Wealth, (3) Non-attachment, (4) Knowledge, (5) Grandeur, and (6) Generosity. Baba had all these in Him. He incarnated in flesh for the sake of the Bhaktas. Wonderful was His grace and kindness! He drew the devotees to Him, or how else one could have known Him! For the sake of His Bhaktas Baba spoke such words, as the Goddness of Speech dare not utter. Here is a specimen. Baba spoke very humbly as follows:- "Slave of slaves I am your debtor, I am satisfied at your darshan. It is a great favour that I saw your feet. I am an insect in your excreta. I consider Myself blessed thereby". What humility is this?

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1822 on: February 25, 2012, 03:55:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!In 2007 May i went to Lodhi Sai Mandir and then went to my office.My boss fired me from Job without giving me any suitable explanation.

Today when I look back i see how BABA arranged everything for me and taught me lesson.

What (whether good or bad) is ours, is with us, and what is another's is with him as BABA said.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:58:51 AM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #1823 on: February 25, 2012, 04:16:20 AM »
  • Publish

• ॐ साईं नाथाय नमः

जीवन में हुई हर एक घटनायें भविष्य की सीढ़ी होती है । बिना कारण के इस ब्रह्माण्ड में कुछ होता ही नहीं है । प्रभु की शिक्षा देने की पद्धति भी अद्भुत एवंग निराली होती है । हमलोगों को प्रभु जीवनकाल में जो शिक्षा देते हैं उसको हमलोगों को ध्यान में रखना चाहिए और आगे  भविष्य में उसी को अपने कर्मो में भी ढालना चाहिए । हमलोग अज्ञानतावश एवंग कम स्मृति क्षमता के कारण उस शिक्षा को भुला देते है या फिर भुलने का प्रयास करते है ।

ॐ साईं राम

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1824 on: February 25, 2012, 04:45:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA knows abour our Past,Present and Future and knows where we fit in best.

;D

He is always looking after our welfare.

Thankyou BABA.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1825 on: February 25, 2012, 05:17:29 AM »
  • Publish

•  ;D  ;D

Sai bhola bhandari

(Ravi y have u removed the source name,i had taken all these pictures of Shiv ji from Sai-ka-aangan.org)
    « Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 01:49:32 AM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1826 on: February 25, 2012, 08:42:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA how Shammi and i met in this forum and you called us together to Shirdi

I have met so many bhaktas here,but nowadays i see so many changes.

No wonder we dnt see old bhaktas like Rameshji,Shammi,Kavita Aparna,Subhadra,Kanika,Sainaa,Sunita Raina,Sanjiv bhai and ......................

I used to call Shammi my lizard sis ,Subhasrini as Subhadra,Suhani as beta then no one noticed,but nowadays i face criticism if i call someone who maybe much younger to me as beta.

BABA bless All

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:46:48 AM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1827 on: February 26, 2012, 02:13:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Once Shama was bitten by a poisonous snake. His little finger of the hand was stung and the poison began to spread into the body. The pain was also severe and Shama thought that he would pass off soon. His friends wanted to take him to the God Viroba, where such cases were often sent, but Shama ran to the Masjid -- to His Viroba (Sai Baba). When Baba saw him, He began to scold and abuse. He got enraged and said - "Oh vile Bhaturdya (Priest) do not climp up. Beware if you do so" and then roared - "Go, Get away, Come down." Seeing Baba thus red with wrath, Shama was greatly puzzled and disappointed. He thought that the Masjid was his home and Sai Baba his sole Refuge, but if he was driven away like this, where should he go? He lost all hope of life and kept silent. After a time Baba became normal and calm when Shama went up and sat near. Then Baba said to him - "Don't be afraid, don't care a jot, the Merciful Fakir will save you, go and sit quiet at home, don't go out, believe in Me and remain fearless and have no anxeity". Then he was sent home. Immediately afterwards, Baba sent Tatya Patil and Kakasaheb Dixit to him with instructions to the effect, that he should eat what he liked, should move in the home, but should never lie down and sleep. Needless to say that these instructions were acted upon and Shama got all-right in a short time. The only thing to be remembered in this connection is this - the words of Baba (or the five syllabled Mantra, viz, `Go, Get away, Come down') were not addressed to Shama- as it apparently looked - but they were a direct order to the snake and its poison not to go up and circulate through Shama's body. Like others well-versed in Mantrashastra, He had not to use any incantation, charged rice or water etc. His words only were most efficacious in saving the life of Shama.

Any one, hearing this story and other similar ones, will beget firm faith in the Feet of Sai Baba, and the only way to cross the ocean of Maya is to remember ever the Feet of Baba in the heart.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1828 on: February 26, 2012, 02:15:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!The Masjid was free and open to all. It had no lock and key; and some poor people removed some wood from there for their use. Baba did not grumble about this. Baba saw that the whole universe was pervaded by the Almighty, and so He never bore enmity or ill-will to anybody. Though perfectly detached. He behaved like an ordinary house-holder to set an example to the people.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1829 on: February 26, 2012, 02:19:14 AM »
  • Publish

• OMSAIRAM!DWARKAMAI IS OUR DWARAWATHI AND WARDS OF DANGERS OF HER CHILDREN.

Once Baba said to His devotee,"This is Dwarawathi, who ever steps here will get health, and happiness and he will be freed from all difficulties".

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments