Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 403947 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1920 on: May 08, 2012, 10:16:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai devotees and Karma
    Sri Saibaba apparently explained the nuances in topics related to Karma to Sri Chandorkar, this has been one of the subjects on which Sri Dasganu Maharaj wrote during his days when Sri Sai was alive. Sri Dasganu's writings in Bhakta Leelamrit and Sant Katamrit have been translated into English and published. Sri Sai Gurucharitra, one such version written by Sri SVL in Telugu and translated into English was serialized published in Sai Vichaar as Contributed Article several months ago.

Several examples in Sri Sai Satcharitha depict the interference of Sri Saibaba in devotees' lives to destroy the perils of so called "karma". Actually, the comment regarding fruition of flowers on the tree made by Sri Saibaba to Hemadpant is perhaps refers to the question regarding the benefits one could get from a Saint of Sri Sai's caliber, not just fulfillment of desires by Baba. One fact remains the same that only a fraction of the fraction of millions drawn to Sri Saibaba were able to receive "that" which Baba wanted to give. Baba said that he would fulfill the desires of those who come to him until they are ready and ask for what Baba wanted to give them. Towards the end of His physical life, Baba woefully lamented that people did not really care to receive what he wanted to give.

Regarding the effects of Karma, consequences of actions of past birth and the effects of actions in the present life, for a Sai child it should be enough to stay cognizant that Baba will take care of the welfare of His children, fulfill the desires as He desires and will do what is best for His child. It is perhaps not sensible to worry over things like karma and praaptha, but be more concerned about constantly remembering Baba amidst the temptation of life and living. Baba said, "What is yours will stay with you and what is others will stay with themselves". While many material references can be drawn to this saying of Baba, what is truly ours should be our intense love, devotion and surrender to Sri Saibaba at His terms and not at ours. As long as one is grounded in this fact, his actions will be such that there will not be any apprehension due to consequences of an action.

(Contributed by Sai Vichaar )

saibaba.org

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1921 on: May 08, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • The miracle of bringing back to life
    Once Sai Baba performed a miracle before which all other supernatural powers pale into insignificance. This was to revive the dead. The daughter of the maternal aunt of Vasudeo Sitaram Ratanjanakar, who had come to Shirdi, had this experience. Tuberculosis had developed out of low fever the daughter was getting. As treatment of doctors had proved ineffective, she was being given only udi of Sai Baba as medicine. She also began saying that unless she had the darshan of Sai Baba, she would not get well. Though the girl's condition wad delicate , Ratanjanakar brought her to Shirdi and took her for Sai Baba's darshan. Baba let off a volley of abuses and said, "Let her lie on the kambal (coarse blanket) and keep her on water." Accordingly, she was given only water for seven days and on the eighth day the girl died in the morning when it was time for Sai Baba to wake up. That morning Sai Baba was in chavadi but he did not get up at the usual time. It was eight 0'clock and yet Sai Baba was asleep! It was the first time in the history of Shirdi for Sai Baba to wake up so late. People began attending to the arrangements for the funeral of the girl. The girl's mother and Ratananjanakar's mother were weeping and other devotees were trying to pacify them. Just then the girl made some movement, yawned and looked around bewildered. All were gladdened on seeing this. Then the girl narrated the following account: A black man was forcibly taking her away when she called out to Sai Baba. Immediately Sai Baba belabored the man with his staff, rescued her and took her to chavadi. The girl had not seen chavadi but she described it vividly. While all this was happening in Dikshitwada where Ratananjanakars were staying, people were discussing animatedly why Sai Baba was still asleep. Suddenly, Sai Baba got up in Chavadi, shouting loudly, and striking his staff on the ground, ran in the direction of Dikshitwada. There was excitement all around, and the hearts of the bhakthas (devotees) were filled with joy and wonder at the miracle Sai Baba performed in this mortal world.

(From Shri Sai Baba by Swami Sai Sharan Anand, translated into English by V.B. Kher)

saibaba.org

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1922 on: May 08, 2012, 10:22:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!"We, who are weak and without any merits, do not know what Bhakti is but we know this much, that though all others may leave us, Sai won't forsake us" - Sri Sai Satcharitha

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1923 on: May 08, 2012, 12:00:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mwpTvzAgAw&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1924 on: May 08, 2012, 09:42:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDwtuI-lnGA[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1925 on: May 08, 2012, 09:50:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX8pQXcJ4_U&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1926 on: May 09, 2012, 12:54:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Mari-Elise
    Dear all, I would like to share a boon with you about my experiences with prayers to Shirdi Sai Baba. As being taught a good lesson in materialistic things, the story follows like this:

During shopping for some furniture, I wished for a wardrobe to put our clothes in it. I saw some I really liked, but couldn't pay for it for other things were on our list. One and a half week later, I saw a very beautiful one standing outside, just the kind I had an eye on, left alone, for the people willing to take. With some help of the neighbors I tried to get the wardrobe inside the house. We didn't succeed for it was too big, we couldn't make the turn in the steps. So without regret, I let the war
    drobe go for others to enjoy.

Be careful what you wish for, for He gives you so you will ask what he is willing to give.
    Anyhow, I didn't learn my lesson yet, so I have another story to share:
    Some few days ago, I wished for a flower to put at the altar for Sai Baba. And this morning, I saw a beautiful plant with orange flowers standing outside with the garbage. With gratitude I took this plant along with me for offering at the altar of Sai Baba in our house. For this is my Sai Baba, learning what really matters in small enjoyable lessons. Miracles are just these small things. May Swami bless all with joy, good laughters and enlightened

saibaba.org

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1927 on: May 09, 2012, 07:26:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gain and Loss,Birth and Death are in hands of God.

I have to take care of my children day and night and give an account to God of every paisa.

The wise are cheerful and content with their lot in life

My eye is ever on those who love me. Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1928 on: May 10, 2012, 02:24:32 PM »
  • Publish
  •  Kabir who seeing a woman grinding corn said to his Guru, Nipathiranjana, "I am weeping because I feel the agony of being crushed in this wheel of wordly existence like the corn in the hand-mill." Nipathiranjana replied, "Do not be afraid; hold fast to the handle of knowledge of this mill, as I do, and do not wander far away from the same but turn inward to the Centre, and you are sure to be saved."

Bow to Shri Sai -- Peace be to all

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1929 on: May 10, 2012, 02:46:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Whatever happens, never DESERT your Guru; instead you should always remain at steady At-One-Ment with Him. Always remember that your Guru's loving glance gives you HAPPINESS

Look at Me with sincere Devotion and I, in turn, look at you likewise. Sitting in this Masjid (Sai's dwelling place), I speak the truth nothing but the TRUTH. Have FAITH CONFIDENCE in your Guru and know well that He is the Sole Actor or Doer.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1930 on: May 10, 2012, 09:16:29 PM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1931 on: May 10, 2012, 09:17:53 PM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1932 on: May 11, 2012, 12:00:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpsdt0-T7Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1933 on: May 11, 2012, 12:11:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNrjrs0ppzw&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1934 on: May 11, 2012, 12:18:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy8_ZENYdNg&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments