Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 394535 times)

Offline srisri

• Blessings 0
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #2010 on: November 12, 2013, 11:56:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sri sai nathaya namaha...om sri sai nathaya namaha....om sri sai nathaya namaha...

Offline saibabakijaiho

• Blessings 0
    A small help
    « Reply #2011 on: December 21, 2013, 12:44:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sainath devotees, please tell me how to put pictures in our posts? I am not asking how to attach files containing pictures below the posts. Some devotees have put beautiful pictures of Baba in their posts. I don't want to put pictures which my fellow devotees need to download before viewing them. Is it the "insert image" option? How does it work?

Jai Sainath.

Offline saibabakijaiho

• Blessings 0
    Sainath ki jai jai kaar
    « Reply #2012 on: December 23, 2013, 08:12:32 AM »
  • Publish
  •  >:(

Offline minakshi27

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2013 on: January 29, 2014, 10:13:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • hello sai devotees i am new to this site but wanted to shaare my experience with my baba,
    i was not a ardent devotee of sai baba but sirf manti thi unhe..
    i got married in 2007 and i started my new journey by remembering my baba but due to new circumstancs i forgot baba and for that only maybe i am still facing many problems....
    after 2 years of marriage like every woman i wanted to be a mom but was not able to concieve.
    irritation and tears were a part of my life even my husband was always my side.
    days passed, years passed i observed sai baba's fast for 9 thursdays but i still had to wait at that point of time i didnt understand why i have to wait then in 2011 i again started  sai baba fasts and thought i concieved but the result was negetive then out of anger i stopped everything.
    again in 2013 i went to him back begging for a child begging for my happiness and pleged that i will observe thursday fasts without having anything, cried just like a small child before her mother and did the fast for 1 thursday and upto next thursday i was pregnant with my 1 daughter.
    yes baba gave me his blessings and now i understand why i had to wait for so many years,
    during my pregnancy i fought for my self esteem which included my family as well resulting the breaking of relations between my family and my in laws just because i raised my voice to attain my respect back from my mother in law and my family talked to my husband resulting breaking of relations between 2 families but due to my pregnancy my the relation between me and my husband survived.
    i lost my love, my closeness with him just because i was proved unfaithfull and wrong without giving a chance to prove myself but i am still with my husband just because of my daughter that is my sai babas love for me..
    but i pray to my baba to pls solve my problems as i lost love of my husband and i love him a lot.
    baba thank you very much for every thing.
    baba i need u at every step of my life pls be there for me and solve my problems pls baba gi please forgive my sins..
    thank u baba g
    thank u..

Offline saibabakijaiho

• Blessings 0
    Jai Sainath
    « Reply #2014 on: February 17, 2014, 12:44:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Just few minutes back Baba showered His grace and mercy on me. I am thrilled. I am feeling blessed. Sainath Maharaj is greatest of greatest. God of Gods. And He is the ONE. I don't have words to explain his grace. The way He helped me is beyond our intellect. I was facing a problem an hour back... and I was slightly saddened due to... but I had full faith in Baba.. I started praying to Baba... And wonder of wonder THE PROBLEM VANISHED WITHIN 3-4 MINUTES. I didn't do anything to correct the problem, as it was beyond my capacity. I surrendered to Baba and He blessed me with a miracle  :)

Offline saibabakijaiho

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2015 on: February 19, 2014, 11:59:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Aarti utaro Sainath Maharaj ki,
    Leela gao Paramhans Hansraj ki,
    Aarti utaro Param-dyalu ki,
    Leela gao Param-kripalu ki,
    Aarti utaro Sai Bhagwan ki,
    Leela gao Sarv-balwan ki,
    Aarti utaro Sai Ghan-Sham ki,
    Leela gao Shirdi Param-dhaam ki,
    Aarti utaro Sai Bhole Bhandari ki,
    Leela gao sab Vipda-haari ki,