Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 393871 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2005, 05:58:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai devotee
    Let me share my wonderful experience that happened only just because of Baba's immense mercy. Baba solved our family problem in his unique way simply. I do not know how to express effectively. My sister's marriage was a big problem in our family. No match is getting finalized. She dint even settle with a job. All our prayers are always aimed at her settlement. I used to pray to Baba always about her welfare. My first plea to Baba was always about her settlement in life. Both my spouse and myself always prayed for her. Three years back Baba (in the form of a very old man) once appeared in my husband's dream and in that he asked Baba as to when he will settle her marriage. He did not remember the date but he remembered the month that Baba told i.e. somewhere in August. He told all this to me and I was very happy that the old man is none other than our Baba. From then we always waited in the month of August every year that something would happen and she will get settled. But in vain. But my faith never turned low. I always felt that Baba's words never go false. Even a chapter in Sai Satcharitra has emphasis on this. So many things happened. Three years passed. But somewhere I always got reminded that Baba would definitely do something and help us. I tried many times to post in Prayer club requesting devotees to pray on behalf of my sister but it was not published all the times. Then I thought that Baba has something in his view and stopped posting articles and decided to post only after she gets married narrating the mercy of my Lord. One match came, which was almost settled, and everything was OK. But in that case also I dint ask Baba that he should settle this match. I just prayed " Baba you know what is best for us. If it is your will then this match will be finalized. Everything is your mercy". The match got finalized. I don't know what is going to happen.

Somehow from the very beginning my spouse didn't have good impression about the match after observing the way they are behaving. All of a sudden they said they don't want to go further and just disappeared without any contact or any intimation. We were totally shocked. Our family was in total despair. Did not know what to do. I collapsed on hearing the news. I wept before Baba about the matter. Then somewhere my inner voice told that Baba would never allow His devotee to perish in despair. I got reminded of the words from Sai Satcharitra " Baba never turns down his devotees. He knows better than anyone what is good for his devotees according to their eligibility. He will never let anything adverse to happen. Keep unflinching faith in him. Keep Shraddha and Saburi." These powerful words consoled me. From then I did not ask Baba about her marriage or anything. I simply prayed to Baba to just take care of us and totally surrendered to him and put the burden on him. My faith increased in that tough time. One day early in the morning a wonderful dream came in which I was in Baba's temple and glaring at Baba's Murthy silently. Suddenly the Moorthi turned into a vibrant, glowing live Baba with golden Mukut and he just started smiling at me. I just prostrated before Baba and again I asked when my sister's marriage would happen. Baba again smiled in his usual way. Then he started giving Prasad but I told him the worship of your feet is more than anything and I just held Baba's feet with reverence, shedding tears of joy on his feet". I woke up and I was in great joy. What a wonderful dream? How lucky am I. I touched Baba's feet in my dream. What else is required other than a place at His holy feet? I was in total ecstasy. I felt everything in this world is trivial other than Sadguru's mercy. I told my husband about the dream. I thought Baba has something in his mind. Just after 4 days one match has come.

They came and they got interested in our match and immediately the same day they expressed their willingness. Next to next day engagement was over and the marriage was celebrated very grandly within two weeks of time in August only as Baba told. We were very happy. The guy n his family is very good. See Baba's miracle. Even though we had very little time everything got arranged very well in time and the function was very successful. We dint expect that we can make such arrangements. It's all Baba's mercy. He rescued our family. Not only in this issue but Baba helped us always and he was always there with us in our toughest times lending his Abhayahastam. What we are today is Baba's Bhiksha. It is all Baba's mercy. I don't know how to express my gratitude except to worship him and pray sincerely. I request humbly everyone to keep faith in our merciful Lord Sai Ram and try to follow his principles in our daily lives. Rest Baba will take care of us. All glories to Sai Ram. All glories to the great devotees. Jai Sai Ram.  

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #31 on: October 30, 2005, 10:23:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABA THANKYOU!
    BABA as i was praying to u in chattarpur Sai Mandir......and complaining that this Diwali my Father is getting operated.........i should get good news...........immediately the doctor called me from the Operation theatre and told me that surgery was fine and my Father was fine..............BABA how much i cried on your lotus feet................Thankyou baba................

dipika duggal
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 10:24:45 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #32 on: November 06, 2005, 12:16:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • It is interesting to record one more experince of a living devotee as an example of one of the most extrodinary leels of the Shirdi Saint. Dr. Rustomji, a homeopath who was once engaged in mediacal work in the homeopathic despensary in Shirdi, tells us of this wonderful miracle. It appears that the doctor was owing a sum of Rs. 300/- to a certain party in Bombay. The doctor came down to Bombay and made out a cheque for that amount and passed it on to his friend, telling him that he could cash it when he liked. On returning home, however, the doctor found much to his dismay that his pass-book showed that he had not that much balance in his account. The thought that his cheque might be dishounored, and what his friend would think about him in consequence upset the doctor very much. In this predicament, with his usual implicit faith in his Guru, Dr. Rustomji pleaded with Sai Baba to get him out of the impasse. His prayer was answered in a strange way. A couple days later a casual acquaintance called on the doctor and asked him if he would keep a small packet for him which he would come and claim after three months. Dr. Rustomji was surprised at this unusual request and the man what the packet contained. “It contains the sum of Rs. 300/-”, was the amazing reply! “Do you mind if I use the money”, asked the doctor promptly. The gentleman said he would not mind what the doctor did as long as the money was returned to him when he came to claim it after three months. One can imagine the doctor’s reaction! Surely this was Baba’s leela, he felt. He rushed to the bank with the amount and after ascertaining that hischeque had not yet been presented he paid in the amount into his account with a sigh of relief. His honour was saved. Three months passes by, but the man who had given him the money to keep did not turn up. Nor did the doctor know about his wherabouts. After six months Dr. Rustomji suddenly saw his benefactor walking down the road. The doctor at once went up to him and after greetings were exchanged said, “Why did you not claim your money all these months? You can take it back now.” But the man so addressed looked blank and said he had not given any money to the doctor. Thinking that the man was joking, the doctor tried to press the packet of notes into his hands. But the gentleman

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #33 on: November 06, 2005, 12:17:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • I would like to add two from among the many remarkable miracles that I actually experienced as a token of Shri Sai Baba’s infinite love and protection. I somehow feel an urge to reveal these miracles here as a gesture of gratitude to my great guru.

Round about the year 1950, I started suffering from a peculiar ailment of the throat, a severe irritation and congestion which prevented me from indulging in my cherished hobby of singing. As a sincere student of vocal Hindustani classical music, I was apprehensive and miserable. In about 10 minutes, my voice would become hoarse, and I would have to put down my tanpura with a feeling of frustration. I consulted many doctors, both allopathic and homeopathic, but no one was able to give me the slightest relief. After six months of unremitting torture, I went to Shirdi. As I stood before Sai Baba samadhi, my heart and eyes suddenly welled up with tears, and in an impassioned outburst I poured out my protest to my Guru. Having thus relived my pent-up feelings, I came out of the Samadhi Mandir and went over to visit a friend of mine who at that time stayed in the precincts of the sansthan. My friend and I discussed and talked about several topics of interest, and in her pleasant company I almost forgot my misery and my recent outburst at the Samadhi. At about 7.30 p.m. I took leave of my friend to go to the room that had been allotted to me. It was one of those old rooms, on the ground floor, just behind the Guru Sthan. I opened the lock and entered the room which was absolutely vacant and unfurnished except for my bag and bedding which lay still unopened in a corner of the room. Thinking that I would make myself comfortable, I started removing my sari from my left shoulder by unfastening the pin that held it up. As I removed the folds I heard something rustling in the sari; and a small packet about two inches long made up in a white paper fell from my sari to the ground. For a moment I was perplexed and looked around me, wondering what had happened. But the door and windows of the room were shut, and there was no one there but me. I picked up the little packet. It was neatly folded as if by a compounder or a chemist and as I carefully unfolded it I discovered to my amazement that it contained 6 or 7 tiny white tablets such as are commonly used in Homeopathy. When I realized the significance of this, I draped my sari again and rushed out to my friend with the tablets in hand. My friend was devoted to Baba and had had experiences of Baba’s leelas. She said, “You understand, don’t you, that this is Baba’s prasad. What are you going to do about it?” I replied: “I am going to take all these tablets right now”, and I put these pellets in my mouth. Strangely enough, I did not then somehow connect this miracle with my urgent prayer for my throat. It was when I returned home and that all the congestion in my throat had entirely disappeared that I relaxed the magnitude of the miracle with which I had been blessed. The medicine, whatever it was, literally dropped like manna from heaven and healed me, perhaps, of some serious malady. My heart overflowed with gratitude.

A year or so later I experienced another incredible manifestation of Baba’s Grace. I was to go to Poona alone for some work. My husband could not come even to see me off because he was busy attending a meeting. Anyway, he had reserved a seat for me in one of those cubicles in a corridor train in the Deccan Queen. There was still half an hours time for the train to start. As I sat in my seat near the window, sipping tea, I soon noticed that a well-dressed middle-aged gentleman was pacing up and down the platform of the V.T. Station. Every time this man passed my window he looked at me with interest. I must explain here that I suffer from a curious lapse of memory in recognizing faces. I may be introduced to a person and then meet him or her several years later, I cannot recall it. Due to this defect, I was often misunderstood which made me miserable and ultra-sensitive. Seeing this gentleman looking at me with interest, I now felt that this perhaps was another of those persons I had met and did not recognize. I, therefore, smiled and wished him, whereupon the gentleman came rushing up to me and with great familiarity enquired where I was going and whether I was alone, etc. This put me off my guard and thinking that he was indeed an acquaintance whom I had failed to remember, I readily agreed to his suggestion that he should join me in my compartment. The gentleman rushed in with his suitcase, just as the train was about to start and sat opposite me. But we had hardly gone a 100 yards when the stranger started showing himself in his true colors. From his speech and deportment I discovered to my horror that he was not a gentleman, and that I had placed myself in a nasty situation. Suddenly I found that he had bolted the door of our compartment! With courage, however, I got up and unlocked the door. I dared not go out into the corridor because I had with me my suit-case a rare sari costing more than a thousand rupees, belonging to someone else. In this predicament, I sat down again and concentrated with all my heart on my Master and prayed to him to rescue me from this precarious situation. No sooner had I uttered this prayer mentally, a unique miracle manifested itself! As I turned my eyes to the door, I saw a porter standing there, looking at me quizzically. How can a porter have appeared just at that identical moment in my compartment and this too in a running train which had not stopped at any station! Was he indeed a real porter or was he a projection of my Master’s thought of protection for one who took refuge in him? Anyway I sprang up from my seat with alacrity, told the porter to remove my luggage and cleared out into the open corridor bogie. As I left the compartment I cast a glance at the miscreant and saw a look of utter disconcerted surprise on his face. As I occupied another seat, I tried to tip the porter, but looking at me with indulgence he refused to take the money. I took his hand and pressed a coin into it, whereat the Divine messenger quietly took it and went away. Now very strangely enough all this time I did not realize what a miracle I was experiencing. It was only a minute after the porter went away that I understood with a shock the significance of it all. I rushed up and down the whole corridor looking everywhere for my savior, but there was no sign of him. I got down at Poona thrilled and chastened.

Since both these miracles are extraordinary, I relate them in detail, without the slightest exaggeration. These miracles may seem incredible to skeptics, but it is not our concern to convince the non-believers. Faith is a gift, and it is only those who have the faith and vision who are able to achieve. Much of life’s secret beauty and fascination would be lost without the basic attitude of faith. To be responsive to the hidden powers and charm of mysticism is an enlightened approach. It confirms man’s humble realization of his very restricted knowledge and thus lays him open to lovely glimpses of the Eternal. Faith, therefor, is a conquest, as it renews our vision and redirects our energies silently towards the enigma of creation.

These and many miracles occurred in my life in the early years of my attachment to my Guru. Every time I experienced a miracle, I was drawn closer to my Master in wonderment and gratitude. But a stage came when the miracles stopped completely and abruptly. Sai Baba had achieved his purpose. Through this very human medium he roused me from apathy and won me over to God, as it were, and when he knew that I was securely transformed and loved him for his own sake, then Baba stopped these spontaneous expressions of his infinite compassion. The miracle is not an end, it is the means for securing the sadhaka’s interest in his own ultimate purpose and destiny. Thus, God and Gurus fulfill themselves in strange and varied ways.

A SAI DEVOTEE

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #34 on: November 07, 2005, 09:15:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Venkat
    I would like to share one of my experiences with all the Sai devotees. The experience is regarding my job. I am studying final semester of my Master's and I am a teaching assistant for my department. As I am a TA I have to teach the labs and somehow the Instructor cancelled the labs for that course and the department was in a fix what to do and they were paying me without me doing nothing. At the same time I have applied for a job in December and I got the interview on the last week of January i.e. on Thursday and then I was selected and they called me for the second interview which was on Thursday Feb12th. I asked them that I would take the second interview on next Monday i.e. on Feb 16 since it was short time for me to prepare for the interview and they refused and asked me to take on Thursday only. The following week they offered me a job and then I applied for my H1B, which I got in 5 days. Finally, I joined the job a week ago. Since this job is in the university, I asked the permission from the Manager to attend classes so that I can finish my Master's and he accepted my request. I would not have got a chance to take this job if I would have been teaching labs, as it was the middle of the semester. All this was because of my dear SAI.

JISKE SIR UPAR TU SAI WOH DUKH KAISA PAAYE!

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #35 on: November 07, 2005, 09:16:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Pooja Walia
    Dear Sai devotees I am very happy and blessed to share my wonderful experience in my life. Baba has been there for me at all times in my entire life, but my belief in him was not complete until my recent experience. I have been married for 3 years and since an year we started planning to have a kid, but I had some fertility problems, So my doctor started to give medication which will help me to conceive, while having the treatment the important clause of it was, I can use this medication for only 6 months and if I don't conceive with in 6 months then I have to go through the most painful fertility treatments.5 months passed and there was no positive result and I almost lost the hopes but for the first time in my life I totally surrendered my self to Baba and left the rest to him and stopped worrying about my problem completely and started praying him daily by offering some prasad to him first thing in the morning , meditate for few minutes, take some Vibuti and read the SatCharitra, it was a amazing that I was so relaxed and relived of all tensions by doing this and the ultimate miracle was that, I was pregnant on the edge of my treatment that is on the last month of the treatment, I can't explain you in words how thrilled I was. With this Sai leela in my life I am happy that I am pregnant and with Baba's grace I will have a healthy child, also I am "more happy" that my devotion and belief has increased tremendously. My suggestion to all the Sai devotees, is to leave your all worries and tensions to Sai and pray him daily and if possible try to read Satcharitra and then see the miracle, I am sure that every one will have their own Baba miracles in their life sooner or later... just try once and see the difference. Bolo Sri Sai Nadh Maharaj Ki Jai.  

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #36 on: November 07, 2005, 09:18:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sriram Rachakonda, Singapore
    I am very happy to share my recent experience with you all again. From the day one I landed in Singapore, I have been searching for SAIBABA temple but unsuccessful. Recently I wrote about this in Saivichaar asking our Sai devotees to help me in finding a Baba temple in either Singapore or Malaysia. On one occasion my Cousin Sivaram, who is staying in Hyderabad wrote me an email stating that I should not worry about searching Saibaba temple and Baba would soon help me in this regard. I recently shifted to a new place in Singapore and on 22nd of September I casually went to a nearby Eeshwar temple in Queenstown. Now see the miracle. I saw people were doing bhajans and prayers by placing a big Saibaba photo together with some other photos in a big open place in that temple. I at once got tears for his kindness and for bringing me to such a nearest place to that temple even though I should have taken another house, in which case I could not have seen this temple. I participated in that bhajans and even borrowed the book THE GOD WHO WALKED ON EARTH from the people who organize that bhajans every Saturday. For all these days I have been working under high pressures in my current project that makes me restless and lose peace of mind. Reading the events written in that book are really making me very stable, happy and mentally cool. How kind is Saibaba? Now I can go and visit, participate in Sai activities here also. He is ever guiding me and helping me in all the ways. OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI.  

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #37 on: November 07, 2005, 09:20:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Aparna Valluri
    Dear devotees, I would like to share with you some of the wonderful experiences I had and the blessings I got from Baba. The day before my wedding there was a function in my house. I prayed to Baba that he must attend my wedding and bless me. The function began in the morning. As it proceeded for about half an hour three swamijis dressed in white and an old swamiji in saffron clothing with Satcharita and Baba's photo in his hand turned up and stood in the front door. My parents couldn't believe their eyes and they shouted from outside saying "Baba has come to the function". I saw the swamijis and the Satcharitha in the hands of one swamiji I immediately knew that Baba fulfilled my wish and moreover they tied an orange thread in my right hand and gave me udi and kumkum as prasad, chanted a few hymns and left immediately.

I am thankful to Baba for showing me a wonderful person as my husband and pray that his blessings are always there with us.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #38 on: November 07, 2005, 09:23:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Sai devotee
    I want to share my good news with you and I also want you to pray for me. I recently got married to the kindest and generous guy ever, and I am so happy as he makes me so happy. When came back to work a month after my wedding I was called to attend an interview, at the interviews I went point blank in everything, I just couldn't remember the stuff they asked me about and I am working in the field that the questions revolved around. When I came out of the interview, I told my husband there is no chance in this world that I got that post. Two weeks later, I received a letter of appointment that I did actually get the post. We were so excited and I thank swami for this as it was his doings only. Then two weeks later I found out that I am pregnant, and this was greater news as my husband and I want to start a family as soon as possible. I am so happy but also scared at the same as I get a lot of pains sometimes. I ask all you devotees to pray together with me that I don't have any complications throughout my pregnancy and that I am still in my trimester period and I want to be healthy and strong enough for my baby. Dear sai devotees, I really do not want anything to happen to my baby so I ask for your prayers and with swamis blessings everything will go well.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #39 on: November 07, 2005, 12:00:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • A Sai Bhaktha
    Since my childhood, I have known my grand mother and parents worshipping Sai Baba, which even I followed. I have read Sai Satcharitra many many times. About 10 years back, in my previous company I was in Delhi, I was asked to go to Aurangabad via Bombay on an urgent work. They had arranged my air ticket up to Aurangabad. I had been there and completed my work. Before return, I asked our management in Delhi whether I could return by flight, but they refused to give me permission and asked me to come by train.

I was disappointed, but I have no choice but to come back by train. In Aurangabad, I took a three wheeler and was going to the railway station to book my ticket. We almost reached the station and all of a sudden, the auto driver had asked me why not I take darshan of Baba. Even then, it did not strike me that I am somewhere near Shirdi. I asked him which Baba. Then he replied, it is Shirdi Sai Baba. Believe me friends, though I am a regular reader of Sai Satcharitha, it never struck me that Aurangabad is close to Shirdi. Thanks a million to the auto driver. I was in tears.

Then I took his directions, went up to Shirdi by bus, and had Sai darshan for the first time in my life.

It reminds me of Baba's sayings that he will drag his children wherever they are and how far they may be.I believe that auto driver is none but Baba himself.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #40 on: November 07, 2005, 12:02:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai devotee
    I work as system administrator. I had lot of problems in my last office. I was unable to continue working there and I can't even resign, that's my bread. I started looking out for a job almost from 30 months. I was unsuccessful. I almost lost hopes in life. I don't know what to do. Suddenly one day I remembered that I bought "SAI SATCHARITA " in 1994 in Shirdi, which I have not read at all. Decided to read SAI SATCHRITA. Thursday 26th February 2004 I started reading, same night around 9pm I got a call from USA for an interview. I finished my interview at 10PM. being it was Thursday I need to rush to SAI Mandir. Where the mandir closes at 10pm. and when I reached it was almost closed people were coming out and nobody were allowed. I was almost in tears; suddenly one security guard of the mandir helped me for darshan of SAI. Wednesday 3rd March 2004 I finished reading SAI SATCHRITA . Same day after lunch around 2.30pm I got a call from Indian office saying I have been selected and I have been asked to collect my offer letter. I almost jumped in air, I could not stop my tears and, everybody in my house was very happy. My family and I will always be thankful to SAI. After this incidence every month, I am finding new things happening in my life. No, I don't worry for anything everything SAI will take care. Thanks very much Sai.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #41 on: November 07, 2005, 12:04:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • .K.Madhu Moorthy
    It was last August, when I was going to Shirdi. I planned for almost 4 years to go to Shirdi but couldn't plan a trip. But it was in the month of Aug 2003 when I was just crossing the reservation counter in my place, a thought struck me that I should immediately go to Shirdi and zoom I went into the counter and purchased the ticket and before I could realize, completed the trip to my dream place, SHIRDI. The train from Chennai reached Pune at around 11:25 pm and I took an Auto and asked the automan himself to drop me in the bus stand from where I can go to Shirdi and he obliged very devotedly and without charging me much. I did get a bus and there was just one seat like it was reserved for me. Though I told the driver to drop me at a place from where I can catch another bus to Shirdi, he was about to make to get down at a wrong place when he was scolded and stopped by an old man sitting next to me and was looking exactly like Baba. After this the bus went on for about half an hour and then the old man stopped the bus, asked me to get down along with him and gave me directions to catch the auto which was as if waiting for me just across the road and go to the nearest Ahmednagar Bus stand from where there are plenty of buses to Shirdi. It was 1 pm in the mid of the night at an alien place that I got the help of that old man who was none other than Baba himself. I am planning my next trip to Shirdi shortly.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #42 on: November 07, 2005, 12:06:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Padmaja
    I am a single parent with two boys - aged 8 & 10. The grace of Sai Baba has touched my life at every turn in the past 5 years that I started attending Sathsanghs and Bhajans and Aartis of our beloved master Sai Baba. There have been times in my life - between divorce, children's custody issues and their visitation with their father and some financial issues - which I have felt much engulfed. But every time I surrender completely I feel his grace showered on me. Every time I say, "So be it. It's o.k. Baba, You guide me. You have brought me to it, so, You give me the most suitable solution", my difficulties dissolve like they do not exist. I don't know what happens but things looks so much brighter. I am grateful to Sai Baba for gracing me with the opportunity to be aware of Him and be able to experience it.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #43 on: November 07, 2005, 12:07:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sanjay Jaiman
    We live in the USA and recently visited Shirdi. It was a memorable trip. Everything went right - just as Sai Satcharita says - If Baba wants it, you will get there. It really seemed like Baba's hand was in everything - in planning the trip to its finally coming together. It was a very peaceful trip. My wish is that every Sai devotee experiences what my family & me experienced. Returning from Shirdi, somehow I feel I have been advised to spread a bit of what I received so abundantly. Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to give Sai Baba's udi to whoever I feel would appreciate it. So far to whoever I have offered Sai Baba's udi - be it Indian or American, they have accepted it with respect and devotion. At the same time, I am acutely aware (as Sai Satchrit says) I am merely an instrument and the letter "I" is not important in my spreading some happiness as I am sure which will be the case to whoever's forehead Sai's udi touches. To end my little excerpt, it is my prayer to Sai that that the inner voice, which I hear, may always be there and also to give me courage to follow it. Also the same inner voice, which I have discovered, let it be heard by all of Sai devotees.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #44 on: November 07, 2005, 12:08:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Mohanambal
    SAIRAM, BABA after I lost my job with the bank, there were other jobs, which I had undertaken and they did not last. Now I have a job with an international firm, I strongly believe that this is the job you had in mind for me, and I know that it is with your blessings I have secured this job. I sincerely thank you for showering your blessings on me. However, BABA I cannot work with a peace of mind as I have other more serious problems bugging me, which you are aware of you. I sincerely seek your blessings and guidance in solving these problems and if these problems are not settled soon, I will be in hot soup! You know what I mean BABA. I pray to you BABA for your sincere help. SAIRAM

A devotee

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments