Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 403904 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Nishit
    I am here sharing my experience with you all. My sister is a strong devotee of Sai Baba and I also used to believe in him but was never a very staunch follower. I wanted to go to Shirdi since long but could never make it as I believe that he call us but can't go at our own will. My first visit was with my brother in law and during this visit he gave me Sai Satcharitra . I took the book but never finished it. A year passed and we made heavy loss in our business but still by his grace every thing was going on. My wife had a job so we did not feel the pinch so hard but there were loans to be cleared. All of a sudden I remembered about the book and started reading and every thing started becoming normal. We purchased a new house and the first House Warming card I wrote in the name of Shri Sai Baba and invited him for the function. The card was sent to my sister in Mumbai to be further sent to Shirdi, which she did. On the day of the puja all my relatives were present and the pandit who was to perform the puja had set all the essential things for the puja. I had carried the newly framed photograph of Sai Baba and kept it in the new kitchen thinking that when the puja is over I will set the photo in one of the rooms. I never thought of it as my mind was in the puja preparations. In the start of this puja, my wife and myself, have to enter the house with a kalash and coconut in our hand ( this ritual is in all hindu customs, I believe). As we were about to do so the pandit asked do you have any Gods photo in the house I said yes I just got Sai Babas frame and kept it in the Kitchen. He asked his other pandit assisting him to bring it and asked me to hold it in my hands while entering the new house for the first time. This is how Baba attended our House Warming ceremony. I never expected this to happen but Baba did bless us by attending our puja that day.

Sheeba
    Baba always has helped us in every situation. Two months back it so happend that I suddenly discovered a lump in breast and got terrified. We went to the doctor and she said that it was a significant one and that I should have gone to her much earlier also since I had a history of cancer in our family (grand parents), I was at a greater risk. We were terrified and only thought of Baba for all the help as only He could help us come out of this situation. I started thinking of my two little kids and wept. Anyway the doctor sent me for all the test like mammogram, ultrasound etc. Waiting for the results were even tougher. The doctor herself looked worried and insisted in getting the reports sooner from the test center. Later the same day she called us up and told that the radiologist thinks that it might only be a Benign mass and that there is nothing to worry. This brought a lot of relief into my life. Later I was sent for a surgery to remove the lump and to reconfirm everything is normal. Now after all that trauma I am back to normal by the grace of Lord Sai. So in any situation if we think of Baba with great devotion, He will be ready to help us get out of it. Thanks to Baba a lot and always help us in having great faith and devotion in You.

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #376 on: June 21, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kamala Devi

My name is Kamala Devi. I believe Sai Baba as my grandfather who saved my mothers' life. It was in Feb 1998 when we came to know that my mother had cervix tumor. The doctors said that it was in advanced stage. I did not know what to do. On a Thursday, I went to Saikrupa where every Thursday satsang were being organized by Mrs. Annapurna Devi who is a staunch believer of Sai Maharaj. On that day, as the satsang was going on, Mrs. Annapurnadevi stared at me with tears in her eyes. I felt that Baba was calling me and went to her to narrate the suffering but nevertheless Baba is sarvantaryami, without me saying anything she asked me not to worry and that my mother be alright within 6 months and that she has to take Baba thirtham everyday 4 times and just keep faith in Baba, I felt solace and I went to my mother told her the great experience with her. My mother strictly followed the prescription by Baba . To our rejoice in june1998 we took a CTScan for her and incredulously the report came very normal that is there are no traces of cancer. Hence I feel that Baba has given gift to us and I am ever indebted to him. It is ineffable to describe his magnanimity

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline venkata

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #377 on: June 22, 2008, 09:10:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam...u are my lord...in u r feet we put ourselves...

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #378 on: June 24, 2008, 02:36:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Vijayadevan, Hyderabad, India
    It's been quite a few years since we had a darshan of Lord Sainath at Shirdi. All our efforts to make it to Shirdi over the last few years were futile. Nevertheless, we reposed firm faith in the Lord. Alas, the call came from Shirdi. We visited Shirdi last week with family. We were in the queue at around noon and were lucky enough to have had a chance to be at the Mandir for the Noon Aarti. We thought of returning back home the next day. Somehow, I was feeling uncomfortable and wanted to visit the mandir again and pray to the lord and prostrate at the feet of Lord Sai Nath, which we could not get this opportunity the previous day (as we returned without touching the feet/samadhi). All of a sudden, while we were on our shopping spree, my wife, my brother-in-law and I just rushed inside the temple all of a sudden and lo! My wish was fulfilled. We were back in the hotel room in about an hour. My joy knew no bounds on that day and I felt extremely happy that BABA fulfilled my wish. Bow to Sri Sai-Peace be to all.

Deepen Bhatt
    Friday 18th October. 2.30 AM: My wife went into Labor, and was experiencing quite some pain/discomfort. Having called the midwife and my aunt who lives near us (to take us to the hospital), we waited. In the meantime I went up to Baba's portrait in our living room and prayed thus." BABA please take care of everything and protect us, you sent VIBHUTI to your devotee when his daughter was in pain, won't you do the same for this unworthy son of yours? Please protect and help us"

About 5 minutes later, my aunt came to pick us up and removed a packet of VIBHUTI, She said."Oh, I've brought Baba's vibhuti when I went to Shirdi, it's the last packet I had, please give it to Arti with some water".

At this point, I couldn't hold the tears in my eyes, and remembered BABA, who fulfilled his promise. My wife delivered a healthy BABY girl without any trouble. JAI SAI RAM. JAI MAA AMBE 

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #379 on: June 24, 2008, 02:38:14 AM »
  • Publish
  •  Sai devotee
    I want to thank you, Sai Baba for all you have done for me. Were it not for your grace Baba, my children and me would be lying in a hospital or worse dead by now. On Sunday while I was driving with my kids in the back, I made a wrong turn that would have involved me a very serious accident by having a car hit mine in the back. However, by Baba's grace, I saw this fast car while merging onto a lane and I quickly swerved my car into the oncoming traffic lane. By Baba's grace there was no car coming towards me at that time. I stopped my car and put on the hazard lights (had I gone a couple of feet more I would have gone into a ditch). Within 2 minutes an oncoming car approached but seeing me, the driver slowed down and went into the opposite lane (his oncoming traffic lane) and passed me by. I then reversed and went back into my lane. I do not know where I got the presence of mind to do all this; normally I am a very impulsive person and panic in any small situation. All I can think of is that Baba drove my car and pulled my kids and me to safety or he gave me presence of mind to act quickly. Whatever it is, I am extremely grateful to Baba. Baba, thank you very much and please be with me always. Thank you Baba, please take of your children. On Sai Jai Jai Sai.

A Sai devotee
    SAIRAM, You know what is happening in my life, you blessed us with a child, but Baba there are some things happening after that which make me very nervous. Baba, why everything gets so complicated for me? After so much of anguish, We had a child, Please Sairam take care of us. I believe in you. I believe you can do anything to save your devotees. You know how much "Aradana" I did when I was pregnant; the recent happenings make me wonder why these things happened to us after all that worship. Even in such a disaster you saved us, there is no doubt about that in my mind, but Sairam please always save us from going through such disasters. Please save us all. You know everything and I am leaving everything to you. Please Sairam save us. Om Sairam Pahimam.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #380 on: June 25, 2008, 10:12:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jagan
    I am working in a SW company and studying simultaneously. I got a chance to fly to London for work in December (exams were happening). I was about to accept it by ignoring the exams but suddenly the chance got cancelled and I was pretty sad that I missed it but I wrote my exams well. Then due to lot of problems my project got suspended and all the chances were lost, and I was out of that project in February. Then I was sitting without any work and thought my chance was ruined, then again exams came in May and when it was about to get over. I got a call from one of the senior officials saying I have been selected and I need to travel in June (exams over and I was free). I was surprised as I got the job because of my hard work in the previous project but the time and situation changes got me in to the right chance and time. This made me realize in Baba's tactics.

Shweta
    My husband got transferred to Pune recently. He was searching for a house on rent there. We got one good house through a broker but on the day of signing the agreement he found that there was a theft in the same house, which we were planning to take on rent. He cancelled the agreement. Then we were very worried about the security of the house. Then we both prayed to Baba and asked him to help us in searching a secured house and in a good locality. And with Baba's grace we got a very good house in a good residency area. Baba always be with us and with all your devotees.

Sudhakar
    Thanks Baba to bless my wife with a good job on a Thursday. Please be with all of us as always.

Praveena
    It is only because of Your blessings and kindness that my husband and I got a job few months back and as you know I am going to complete my probationary period in few more days. Baba, You have taken care of my worries and has blessed my family. I pray to you to shower your blessings on all the needy and always to take care of us.

Santosh
    Dear Baba, Thanks for all that you have given us. We are grateful to you we are indebted to You. Please tell us our duties and we will perform them to the very best of our abilities. Baba, thank you for getting my son a seat in a good school. Please see that he has a good character, good discpline, mannners, education, concentration success, good luck and good earnings from now on forever. Please continue to shower Your blessings on us. As promised I have expressed my gratitude to You in this newsletter and promise to fulfill all our good vows.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #381 on: June 25, 2008, 10:14:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ritu
    I want to share my experience with all the Sai devotees. It's been a year that we have moved to Canada. Baba protected us at every step, as it was a tough time for my family to settle in a new country. In the starting days, we went to health care office to apply for our health card. We did all the formalities and showed them the legal documents. That lady told us that we would receive our health card after three months. We left the office and went to bank to open an account. The manager of the bank asked us for some proof to open an account, as we had all the legal documents in our bag then we confidently told her that we can show you right away. We were in shock when we did not find the documents in our bag. My husband checked the bag 3-4 times but did not find them. At that time, we were like earth is not under our feet. We told manager that we would come some other time to show you the documents, as we have to rush somewhere else. When we came out of the bank, we were like crying that where we left the documents. Those documents were our Passports, PR cards, Rent agreement and other important stuff. We were new and all the proofs of our residency were missing. We cried and begged to Baba for mercy. We told Him that we would be Your slave whole life if we would get the documents back. My husband told me to go back to health care office and check out but we were not sure whether we will get them there because there was a long queue and we were like if someone else get those documents then he or she could misuse them. We were praying to Baba and reached that office. The security guard did not allow us to go to the reception but I begged him to let me go once and check out from that lady if she would have kept it somewhere. He told me that the shift has changed and that lady has gone. I was like crying and prayed to Baba that if You are there then You have to do something.

continued......
    I don't know how that guard agreed to check out the reception desk. Below that desk he found a file and showed me whether it is ours or not. Oh my Baba, I was like so happy from inside and my tears were flowing, I told him that yes that file is ours. He said how would I get to know that it is yours, and then he asked our D.O.B and other stuff. I don't know how Baba came there and rescued us. Thanks to Baba, he gave us that file. We have never seen such a big miracle of Baba ever. We thanked Baba and hold our ears, if we have done something wrong then please forgive us and thanks for Your blessing Sainath. I just want to say one thing and that is, whenever we pray to Saibaba with pure heart He always listen to us and stand by us. Thank you so much Sai for helping us at each and every step of our life. Now my husband is settled, I will also get a job by Baba's grace within a few months. Baba, You are always with all your devotees. Thanks Baba, You are our mother and father.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #382 on: July 03, 2008, 11:24:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Ashokji/veenaji/ all Sai Bhandhus,

I am a Shirdi Sai Devotee and daily as per veenaji and ashokji I am reciting Sai Amritvani, Aartis and reading Sri Sai Satcharitra after Joined this group only I known Babaaji's fame and name and became HIS devotee and getting more benefits.

But my husband is praying only Vaishnav God and our Kuldevatha Sri Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy performing pooja and all and used wear Gopi Chandan Mark on his forehead. 

He visit all temples but not used to apply VIBHUTHI on his forehead so far.  Even Babaji's Dhuni if I give him he wont apply and he wont disturb be to apply for myself and never disturbed my Sai Pooja.

Recently (Three days Back) his Parkinsonism Disease was given more trouble and his leg and hands shaking more than before and he got pain. Our Doctor advised to go to Another Neurologist the appointment has been fixed with him on 4/07/08. 

In the meanwhile I was spoken with him and expressed my believeness in Sai Baba's DHUNI and if he permit me I myself apply in all the affected parts he will get somehow soon recovery from the ailment because of Baba's grace.

I told him about several miracles done by Babaji and the importance of sacred UDHI. At last he accepted to apply Baba's udhi and I started to apply at 10 pm night sharp on his forehead, shaking hands and legs with retiting of Night Aarthi Songs of Babaji's and incluive of my heartful request to clear his aliment. Babas grace on that day he got Sound Sleep and peace of mind.

The next Day(Second Day) we had little quarrel I didnt apply Baba's Udhi and went for sleep.  The Third Day He himself called me at sharp 10pm and asked why I left the work to apply Babaji's Udhi on the previous day and requested me to Apply and recite Aarthi Palms.

HOW GRACE OF BABAS UDHI AT ONCE CHANGED HIS MIND (HIS AGE IS NOW 65-till that time he didnt apply any God's Udhi-Only wear Vaishanv Gopichandan Naam). I was so happy and started to apply Udhi and then now I am continuing without stopping even for anything since 3days.)

This is the Miracle in my life done by Babaji and I believe strongly My husband will be cure soon with babaji's Grace.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #383 on: July 04, 2008, 04:54:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • I was suffering from deception, material losses, betrayal and physical assault. The expected outcome was depression, very high sugar levels and severe diabetic condition with a reading of 460-75. I suffered because that was karmic. My secretary even presented me with Sai Satcharita - but my sanskaras perhaps prevented me from reading it. But His grace and blessings had to lead me to it. Finally when the situation became desperate with court cases and police stations, losing properties in the court and I was left without even a house to stay in, I took shelter in a government quarter. Then one day a friend suggested that I visit the Sai temple and read Satcharita. I read it in a saptaah. Then I read it in one day. Then someone suggested I read Gurucharita. I read that too. Each story and chapter was a revealing lesson to me. I learnt a lot. Meanwhile, my health improved. Earlier I could not walk and found it very painful to stand up after squatting for a while. I was detected with cancer in both breasts. I did parikramas. The next scan projected an arrest - status quo. My health improved. My daughter secured a seat in medical school. I received the promotion that was denied to me for 23 years. One of my research articles caught the attention of the Prime Minister’s staff and I received appreciation.

Even now I get depressed because the forces that are creating difficulties are so many, but I chant the name of Sai - consciously and sub-consciously every waking minute of the day. He has finally, after testing me for years, willed so much progress in a span of three years. He will right every wrong done to me by fellow men and women. I have found the beauty of his omnipresence even in China - when I wondered when I can see a champa flower. When I returned - the first Thursday after I returned, the priest at the temple gave me a champa flower from His lotus feet. He is there when I seek Him. Without Him I would have perished.

My only worry - this morning in chapter 16 of Sri Gurucharitra, I have read about the duties of a woman. I see that only women have responsibilities and duties. Men do not. No matter what husbands may do wives must tolerate and have forbearance and patience. I have been married for 24 years. From day one I was exploited, abused, taunted, maligned, and beaten up. I had to bring up my two children with little or no support from my husband. He has neglected the children too. I have never neglected my duties as a daughter in law. They were my responsibility and I served them with pleasure. I cannot even repeat some of the things said to me. I have paid up his debts. All this is possible by Sai's Grace. But as a mortal I always craved for a little concern - some affection - it has never come through. I am working and therefore financially not on the road. But in similar situations, women who are not educated, not employed, have to find other ways. Why should they not remarry so someone better can take care of them? I know shaastras say something different. They were written when the world was not so materially oriented. Now everything is money based. So employment is important. If the husband cannot support should the wife commit suicide? What about the children? I feel strongly that some system be evolved to make life more secure for women and children and old parents.

Some of my doubts and questions are answered soon and some after a long time. But no query goes unanswered. I am developing more and more faith in Baba. I am sure He is The One!

Geetha Reddy Anant, Hyderabad

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #384 on: July 06, 2008, 09:34:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Amit
    I have a bad lifestyle and of late I have not been keeping well. In December 07, I got my medical tests done and realized that I have high cholesterol levels. Thereafter even after taking medication I did not change my food habits and continued to have fried/deep fried food, zero exercises, and indulged in drinking two/three times a week. Since the last two weeks I have not been keeping well and the doctor advised me to repeat my cholesterol tests, as he feared that my cholesterol levels might again have shot up. I had to get my medical report on THURSDAY. It was so instinctive and I told my family members that the reports would all be fine, as I will get the reports on THURSDAY. And trust me my reports actually turned out fine. Every time I have been in difficult situations, all I have done is to think about baba just ones...and voila! All my problems get solved. Thank you baba for all your blessings and help.

Jagdish
    Last Thursday I prayed to you for getting admission to my son baba. Baba You know I was in tremendous tension I sincerely prayed to you for help and you have done it baba.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #385 on: July 06, 2008, 09:36:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • N K Srinivasan
    THis is an event that took place last thursday.....I lost my friend who died last thursday at Ahmednagar...He was a defence employee....He visited Shirdi on the previous Thursday, that is 12th June,when I was also in Shirdi and took darshan during the Kakad Arati..I did not meet him but he spoke to me over the cell phone that he was in Shirdi--I was on my way to Mumbai... {Both of us are from Bangalore.]...That was the last time I heard his voice...the shock was terrible and I am still recovering from the pain....I kept asking Baba why He gave me this terrible experience...I reasoned myself in many ways....Baba did not want to hurt my feelings or make me suffer like this...He wanted me to learn a lesson from this tragedy and proceed with spiritual maturity to learn about 'what total surrender means to our Sadguru Sainath".....It is all HIS WILL.....

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #386 on: July 06, 2008, 09:37:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kiranmai
    Few weeks back someone was inquiring about experiences with Baba after He gave up His mortal body - Couple of weeks back on early hours of Thursday morning, Baba appeared and was asking me to chant Vishnu Sahasra Namam while He was lovingly advising me on sitting posture etc for the chant. And in my sleep following His directions when I closed my eyes and chant, I see this brilliant light akin to sun brilliance and then I hear continual waves of primordial sound - OM. I was startled and opened my eyes; Baba asked me to continue with my chant. So I close my eyes again to continue and the same visio-audio experience of brilliant sun-like and with continual waves of OM getting more louder, I opened my eyes again and this time I was awake from my sleep - even today, when I think of that, voice/waves of OM and brilliance is crystal-clear. It was truly an incredible experience. And through out the day, I have been wondering what was that all about! And after couple of days, it occurred to me - that a week before that experience, I have been praying to Baba that I want to have glimpse of Vishnu's glory - because I just then heard from Bhagavad-Gita, that Krishna promised Arjuna no one ever shall see His form or had seen the way Arjuna sees Him.

We need to set aside some of our intelligence and have faith as our foremost nature and trust Baba bless us with His treasures. When we truly love Baba for the sake of love then one shouldn't have any doubt in mind similarly one should visit His temple just to see His idol out of Love and not for a wish to be fulfilled.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #387 on: July 06, 2008, 09:39:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ritu
    I had visited Shirdi last year and the whole thing is like a dream come true to me. It all started year before last when I was talking to one of my Japanese friend in Delhi and telling her about my experience in the Sai baba's temple in Delhi .She asked me if I believe in him and If wish to get the oodi from Shirdi I said sure but how and to my surprise she said she has it and she can get me in few minutes I could not believe she being Japanese how can she have it but she is a strong believer of baba and she got me the oodi the same day I was very happy to get it. After exactly one year I was talking to my same friend and I asked her if she is interested to take some classes with me next week she said sorry I am going to Shirdi. I was alone there and my husband was in US I asked her if she can arrange my ticket she said it is not possible. There are already 60 people in the group and may not be possible but I insisted on at least trying She said ok and the next morning she gave me the good news that I am booked in the same flight to Pune I was delighted. When I reached Shirdi I could not believe that I am in Shirdi .The trip that I wanted take for last 29 years happened so easily and suddenly .It is a chamatkar. Baba always has own mysterious way of calling people. Please baba always shower you kripa dristi on us. Pranam.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #388 on: July 06, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Patankar
    I am in the defence services and was on holiday in Pune, This happened about two years ago and I want to share this with all believers of Shri Sai Baba.

My wife and me were at home and at around 10pm decided to go out for dinner, accordingly we left in the car and went out without stopping anywhere reached the palace. We got back very late around 2am and I found that my Army ID card was missing. I was devastated as It is a serious offence in the Army loose your service ID and I with my wife stood and prayed in front of Sai photo at my home that I should find the ID card anyhow and begged Saibaba to help me. Accordingly my wife and me set off to search for the card that very night and retraced the whole route to the hotel and woke up the staff and searched for the card everywhere but to no avail. My career was at stake as I was due to for my promotion board and would have missed it incase I could not get the card back. Heart broken we drove back home as 4am and went to bed.

At around 11 am I got a call from a unknown person asking my name and told me he had found my ID card (I had written and pasted my address and cell no inside the card cover just before coming on leave - which I had never done so before in my entire service) The caller checked back my address and came back and delivered it at my home that same morning. Incidentally he found the card at an entirely different place where I had neither stopped nor gone that day or night at all which is even more surprising.

I wish to thank Saibaba even now after so many years for hearing my prayers and saving the day and my career. Thanks to Saibaba and may you shower your blessings on all your Bhaktas and me forever.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline psmanga

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #389 on: July 06, 2008, 09:25:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Its one of my personal experiences with SHIRDI SAI BABA, though its lenghty if you have paitence you can go through.

It is back in April 17th 1993 , I was doing my Intermediate 1st year days. We are devotees of Shridi Sai baba and my father happened to go to Shirdi Temple in Masab Tank Hyderabad. We are all at home self, mom, sister in Old Mallepally.  He normally attends Sai aarthi in temple and come home by 8:00 or 9:00 .  My mom was stitching that evening and she was looking healthy and hale. After stitching for a while  around 7:00 PM suddenly she got stomach ache and was not able to tolerate that pain and rushed for a near by clinic to seek a doctor's advice. Doctor happened to give her a injection (pain killer) and told that she should be fine.

The pain was uncontrollable throught out the night..she happened to go to bathroom and urinated couple of times. Throughtout the night she didnt even eat anything or drink. Early hours around 6:00 AM in the morning next day Sunday my father rushed her to admit in a hospital instead of waiting on medication any more.

She was admitted in hospital( a reputed one)  that is close by , as we were having board exams couldnt go and see her and my parents dont want us to get distracted in studies , my father told she is keeping well doctor is taking care of her. A week passed by there is no improvement in her health condition. Three days passed our exams are over and we thought of going and see my mom in hospital , I was shocked to see her with a swollen stomach and lying on a bed which is crossed in shape( i am not able to describe properly) but to make her conviently sleep in that position..

We sisters happened to tell my father to change the hospital as they are not providing better services. The doctor comes on rounds and sees her and leaves.. gave some injections, medication etc.. We are about to shift to new hospital..there was new doctor who is old experienced .. he was a new doctor who came on rounds that day the moment he saw her stomach he called for a X-ray..he didnt literally wait for a moment after he saw the X-ray and called for a operation.. With in minutes they arranged for a operation.. Doctor was not pretty much sure whether my mom's life would be saved with that operation..If it doesnt work he should go for another . He himself had his fingers crossed and was waiting for updates from nurses on my mom's condition. My mom excerted ( the gas from stomach is released and the operation was successful) , doctor after knowing this said "Thank God". He was nervous about it would succesful or not.

We children dont know about anything that Doctor called for operation, and operation is going on or so..have no clue as we have to prepare for exams and we might get tensed my father hided that from us ..even my grand ma was there she didnt tell us.

The day operation was done it was Thursday.. As our exams are over..myself and sister are praying to Shirdi Sai baba. We have a photo of baba sitting on stone..that greenish photo.. I like that photo very much..that was the only big photo we had at that time.myself and sister happened to pray in front of that photo..holding that photo in my hands.

This is a real miracle that happened no one else was in house, we dont know that operation was going on during that time in evening 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM..me and my sister literally saw

bright light in that photo..though it was hung to wall I could climb on my bed and hold it with hands..Its fresh in my mind..I happened to see the photo was glowing bright..person(baba) in the photo was so bright.. for few minutes..we are speechless.  We were anixously waiting for my dad to come home to pick dinner for mother and he has to have his dinner and go back to hospital again. It was late and we are waiting for him. The moment he came we told this incident and he told that she was operated.  We are very happy to know that the time she was operated it was same time baba showed his grace to both of us telling he has taken care of my mom's health. I might have not put it properly but I really felt baba's persence in that photo as if he was live and that was thursday.

My mom prays to God she was devotional..but I was the one who is close to Shirdi sai baba at our home. My dad happened to go with his friend to baba's temple..My dad was one who started doing aarthi at 10:00 PM.. This event in my mom's life  changed her worship completely to shirdi baba.. she started going to temple without fail on thursday's till now religously.. She does 3 aarthis at home..offering baba food in afternoon..She became more devotional towards Baba.. I love Shirdi sai baba for showering blessings on children ,had lot to go in life further..I cant imagine my life without her i dont want to think it for a even a second..

That Doctor is GOD in our lives. no matter what if that doctor has not seen my mom on rounds or he just ignored that paitent that other doctor would take care of her..our lives would have been miserable.

BABA gave my mom life..I can say that 100% for sure he does miracles..but should have complete faith and your bhakti makes it work , if you dont have bhakti with pure heart it wouldnt have happened..

Even today in one form or other we see small small things happening in our lives but we coudlnt interpret his sayings or acts why this has happened..shouldnt have happened intially.. he has predicted that I have to be cautious about "MAYA" couple of years almost(in 1998) in one instance I didnt knew that I would pay 10 years to realise that truth..that is life that is karma.. which i am going through right now in my life .

I know its lengthy but could express at this level only.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 11:51:02 AM by psmanga »

Facebook Comments