Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 402048 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #495 on: September 27, 2009, 04:28:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram to Everyone,

WHO ARE IN HURRY CAN KINDLY GO DOWN AND READ ONLY MIRACLE PART.

My name is Ramsaiprakash, from Bangalore, You may know around 15 days back I wrote a letter that says "FIRST VISIT TO SHIRDI PLEASE HELP…." and asked for guidance. Many Sai Devotees Gave Me Tips and Guidance I'll Convey My Regards to Them..

I Don't know How to describe... I don't Have words to say… about my Experience..

When I Started My Journey.. by the Grace of Baba I met one guy in my compartment in Train.. He is also coming to Shirdi. My seat no. was 34 and his is 38.. He only asked me that are you coming to Shirdi. Then I said Yes.. this is my first visit. Can you help me. Then He told me that nothing to worry, I am visiting Shirdi from last 10 years and this is my 17th Visit. Then I become very happy.. Because he told me that he know each and everyplace in Shirdi.. in and around.. Within half an hour he become a Close Friend (Like My family member). He asked me when you are coming back.. I told I didn't plan because I didn't get return ticket Reservation. . He asked me that "I am coming back on 20th will you come with me" Then I said Yes.. Then he called to his friend who is Bangalore and asked him to Reserve Two Tickets in Tatkal and told him to mail the Tickets to his email ID…. (Next morning 17th only his friend confirm the return ticket and mailed it).

Then I am thinking of accommodation. He told me that he is coming with his 2 cousins and they already reserve the Room in lodge. But He told that he has a friend in Shirdi and he will arrange a Room for you don't worry. Then I relaxed. But after some time one lady come with his son to our compartment. She was also coming to Shirdi.. after talking for one hour she asked me where you are staying in Shirdi. Then I told I have not planned but my friend will arrange a room for me. Then she told me that she already booked a Room for 1 day where lunch and dinner is free. she told me that she will be there in lodge for only 2 hours then she is going to Nasik with his son, if you want You can continue in that room only and I'll pay for one day.

See the Baba's Leela. Baba Arranged me Return Ticket, A Room and a 16 times visited Experienced Friend What else I want from Baba..

Then Next day We reached Kopergaon at 2 pm . We all me, my friend his 2 cousins, lady and his son total six members took a auto. First we visited THAPOBHOOMI Where baba did Tapasya for 16 years. Then we went to GODAVARI RIVER wash the face and put some water on head. Then we went to Lodge. We took our bath and then at 5pm we went to KHANDOBA TEMPLE . 6-30 went to DARSHAN. By 8-30 we took DARSHAN @ Samadhi Mandir Then we reached Chavdi. Because that is Thursday night @ 9-15pm we saw PALAKI UTSAVA (CHAVADI PROCESSION).

We went to room by 10 pm had dinner and then came back to DWARAKAMAI. We were in DWARAKAMAI till night 1.30 pm reading "SAI SACHARITA" and writing "Om Sai Ram". Then we came back to room and slept.

Morning after breakfast we visit SHYAM's House, Malhasapati' s Home and then Laxmibai Shinde's Home.

By 12 pm we went to see PANCHAMUKHI GANESH (Vishnu Ganesh) Temple . That is about 2 km from Shirdi. Visited Temple and Had PRASAD (Lunch) There Only. Everyday after 12.30pm they will give FREE food (lunch) to everybody who visits temple. Prasad (ANDHRA STYLE LUNCH) was were delicious.

Then we came back visit temple.

BABA's Miracle

By evening my friend took me to visit SAI DHAM (I think Most people don't know the place) Which about 22 Kms. From Shirdi and 6 km. from Kopergaon. One Sai Devotee Baba is there called DHONDI RAM BABA or CHAVAN BABA. By Saibabas prerana he will tells solutions and suggestions. (LIKE JYOTISHA or FUTURE TELLING or Saibaba will comes in his body and tells).

In that SAI DHAM Campus One Small Home is there called SAI DHAMA. And 1 Sai Temple is there. And one more room is there but that it is Underground.

Some miracles are already there.

1. In Sai Dham infront of Babas Statue on Marble tiles on Ground
    OM AND THRISHUL are appeared.

2. Behind Sai Temple one Coconut Tree is there in that tree you can see sai babas face appeared. (In television and News papers covered that news with photo) (photo is in Saidham Room)

3. In Underground Room in front of Baba on wall marble tiles Saibaba's Face is appeared.

4. There Dog will do Aarati.

We three people went there by 7 -15 pm. Dhondi Babas home is infront of SAI DHAM. After visiting SAIDHAM BUILDING we went to see baba but when we saw DHONDI BABA he started shouting angrily "GET OUT…. GET OUT… I DON'T TELL ANYTHING.. GO FROM HERE….".

Then we came back to temple. After taking Darshan we came outside. We Saw Dhondi Baba came from his house going towards SAIDHAM.. then again we went there. However he saw us again started shouting "Why don't you understand. Go away. I am not going to tell anything." Then I asked Dhondi Baba that we are not expecting anything from you and Don't tell anything but let us take blessing and give permission to touch your feet. Then he agreed and stood in front of us. Then However I touched his feet he suddenly became cool and he blessed me and then he put his hand on my shoulder and told come inside. Then he took me in front of SAIBABA's Photo and shouts Baba is Asking you Dakshina Give Dakshina to him.. Baba is asking you dakshina give dakshina to him he repeated. Suddenly I got shocked and I went near Sai Babas photo and open my purse I saw there are two notes are there one is FIVE HUNDRED and another one is ONE HUNDRED rupees. First I thought that to give 500 Rs. Then I changed my mind and then I put 100 Rs. Infront of Baba's photo and came back. Then Dhondi Baba asked me first you wants to keep 500 Rs., then you kept 100 Rs. Isn't it. I said "Yes". Then he told " Yesterday only you gave 500 Rs. in Shirdi isn't it? I said "yes" (Because yesterday i.e. Thursday I gave 501 Rs. Donation in Shirdi )

Then with smile he asked "What you want from Baba". I said I don't want anything. Then he told Your marriage will be fixing very soon Go..(Tumara Shaadi Jaldi Ho jayage jao). Then he asked me that have any body suggested you to wear gem stone. I said yes. Then he asked who said you to wear gem stone. Then I told him that some astrologers told from last 2-3 years but I didn't wear it. Then he showed me he open his palm and showed me nothing was there then he told me Take this Gem Baba told you to wear it. I open my palm and He give me On stone. (It was a Great Miracle From his bare hand he gave me 1 Stone which is sparkling) Then he told Sai baba gave that stone not me. Then he told to my friends that " Ye sai baba ka bacha hai, ye uska sacha Bhakt hai, iske hath me saibaba ka hath hai" Then again he told me that " Wo stone Saibabane diya hai mai nahi". I don't know how to express how I feeled that time. After coming out side he gave prasad pockets to me and my friends from his home. My friends asked to tell something about them. He told them that you come before evening Aarathi now iam not telling anything.

Then I came back when we reach shirdi it was 9 pm we had dinner in a hotel. Then again we come to DWARAKAMAI and we sit there till morning 4 am . We saw by 3-15am they will open DHUNI and first they will take some (FIRE) (CHARCOAL) agni for Dhoopa to wake up SAIBABA in Samadhi Mandir. Then they take out UDI from Dhuni. And there shops will be open at 2 am . I took
    1 coconut. DWARAKAMAI opens at 4 am . I kept coconut in front of Baba (There will be one basket, we have to make any wish and put the coconut in that plastic box) AGAIN we sit in DWARAKAMAI till Morning Aarati. Then we went to Lodge and slept for few hours.

Morning we went to Shani Shinganapur at 8 am and came back by 1 pm. Then I visit Lendi Bagh, Gurusthan, Nandadeep, Museum, Temples of shivji, ShaniDev n Ganeshji, Datt Mandir. Again I took 1 more time Darshan. Then I purchased some books, keychains, photos, small statues, calendars. I gave donation and collecteld some UDI pockets.

Saturday night again I came to dwarakamayi and till 2-30 I was there. Spend my time reading sai sacharita and writing Om sai ram. Then there was one Swamy called Radhamohan is there he always do service of Sai baba. He gave me 1 copy of "SAI PRERANA" and told me to read it on every Thursday and read everyday if possible. Then he suggest me to write "om sai ram" is red ink. He gave me one shiva sai photo also. He told that by reading SAI PRERANA our all wishes comes true within short period.

One girl was sitting with swamji He shows me that girl and told. She was from Punjab , her name is VINU. She and her husband both are software engineer in IBM. From last so many years they are trying to go abroad. But that is not possible. Some 2-3 months back when she visits shirdi this swamy gave her SAI PRERANA and told her to read it and to Write "Om sai ram" as Much as possible. Within one month her wish comes true and now she is going Newzeland with her husband.

If any on wants SAI PRERANA can mail me. I'll try to scan it mail that to you.

I know that there are so many grammer and spelling mistakes are there in my mail. Please forgive the mistakes.

If anybody from Bangalore wants UDI can collect it from me. For more details or any kind of SAI SEVA I am here to do. Kindly give me the opportunity to serve the SAI DEVOTEES.

I AM A HUMBLE SLAVE OF SAI… ANY BODY CAN CALL ME ANY TIME FOR SAI SEVA.. OR SAI SEVAKS SEVA ….

I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR 24/7 X 365.

OM SAI JAI SAI JAI JAI SAI

I REQUEST ALL DEVOTEES WHO READ MY EXPERIENCE KINDLY GIVE REPLY.. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY...

in my next letter i'll post the some photos i have taken in "SAI DHAM" AND DHONDI BABA (CHAVAN BABAS) PHOTO WITH ME

Ramsaiprakash

Bangalore

"ramsaiprakash" <ramsaiprakash@yahoo.com>

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 04:30:16 AM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #496 on: October 14, 2009, 07:50:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • SHRIDHAR NARAYAN KHARKAR, aged 57, Kayasta Prabhu, Accountant, Thana, Says :

My earliest period, that is infancy, was well stocked and fed with religious ideas and ideals by the pious prudence of my grandfather. When I was thus developing the orthodox side of my religious study and practice, Mr. Appa Kulkami, Deputy Collector, a very pious soul, showed me the picture of Sai Baba that he was devotedly attached to. That was my first contact with Baba. Very soon after that I got from Mr. Dabholkar a picture of Baba, a number of Sai Lila Masiks and a packet of Baba's Udhi that came on a day. I was unwell; and on the second day, I got all right and started my worship of Baba, which steadily grew thenceforward.

The beginning of my faith in Baba was marked by a remarkable dream or vision.

The picture I got from Mr. Dabholkar I took to my Pooja room but when I was taking it near the picture of the Akkalkot Saint that I was already worshipping, some impulse made me withdraw the new picture. 'Hallo! This is the Moslem's picture. How could it be placed next to the holy Hindu saint?' So thinking I kept it apart, a little distance from (and not in the same group with) Akkalkot Maharaj's picture.

I had a dream that night. In the morning, I first forgot all about the dream but when I began to worship I at once recalled the details of my night dream. In the dream. I saw a fakir robbed like Sai Baba coming towards the oti or veranda on which I and some one else were sitting. I got up to welcome that fakir. Perhaps I was going to make some invidious distinction. At any rate to prevent such a distinction being made, the person who was next to me told me this (Sai Baba) is not different from Akkalkot and I was directed to treat Him on the same footing as Akkalkot Maharaj. Recalling the dream, I rearranged the pictures and placed Sai Baba's picture along with Akkalkot Maharaj's and worshipped Him.

By Baba's kindness, devotion to Sai Baba has increased by leaps and bounds not only with me but also amongst all the members of my family. I read up all available books on Sai Baba and my wife and children all have taken to Baba worship and show such a great zeal that in case I fail to attend to arati or pooja of Baba, someone else is ready to take it up.

At first, there appeared to be some exceptions to my felicity in this respect. My mother was living away from me for many years. But, by the grace of God and Baba, she came to live with me. But at first, seeing the worship I paid to Baba's Picture and my visits to Shirdi she was displeased on the ground that Baba was a Moslem. But, Baba's kindness towards her and me was most remarkable. He worked a gradual change in her feelings. As she was not for Baba, I took other members of my family with me to Shirdi but not my mother. After 2 or 3 such years, i.e. in 1933, she wished to go to Shirdi and pay her respects to Baba's shrine, and asked my wife and daughter to see that she was taken to Shirdi. I was very glad to see the change worked in her. Baba's kindness made a great change in her attitude. Extremely orthodox though she was, she dropped her orthodox scruples when devotion to Sai Baba suggested the contrary course. She was well impressed with all she saw at Shirdi.

The visit to Shirdi was none too soon. Shortly after our return from Shirdi, she breathed her last at my residence at Thana. It was a great kindness on the part of Baba to have brought a change in her and given her darsan of the Samadhi just in time before she passed away. I can easily multiply instances of Baba's kindness to me and my family. But, it is needless. It is enough to say that I feel Baba is guiding us and watching over our interests and actions in everything.

I shall give only two instances to show how other members of my family are sharing the kind and merciful care that Baba bestows on his own. My second son. Govind. Was hungering and thirsting to have the joy of visiting Baba's Samadhi and Dwarkamai at Shirdi. So in 1934 for Ramnavami celebration when our family friends Mr. G.B.Datar and family were going to Shirdi my son accompanied them. When he went to Dwarkamai (i.e.) the mosque, he was alone with Baba's eyes from the portrait seem to pierce into you, wherever you may stand in the hall. My son gazed with rapture at the portrait and closed his eyes. He heard then a distinct and audible voice (Have you come?) That is the parental affectionate greeting he had. He opened his eyes and found himself alone. There was no other to utter those words of welcome, but Baba. About 8 years back, my daughter was in the family way and we had taken her to our village at Khar (some 2 or 3 miles off Thana). When the delivery was to take place, there was no proper medical aid. My relations were blaming me for not providing a providing at Thana for the delivery. My wife came and told me that the delivery was obstructed. The child had evidently died and could not easily come out. There was great pain and anxiety was felt by the patient and by all of us. It was midnight or rather 2A.M. when the condition was reported to be so painful and anxious, I was helpless. Suddenly, it dawned upon me that I had a safe resource in Baba's Udhi. My wife took the Udhi and applied it to my daughter. Within 30 minutes or one hour of the application the child came out. It was dead, but my daughter's life was saved and our anxieties were at an end. A doctor came in the morning and wondered how it had come out. He thought that ill trained people like the midwife would have thrust their hands in and created danger of septic and possible post-parturition troubles. He was surprised to learn that mere Udhi without any physical interference resulted in the expulsion of the child, the placenta and everything.

All my girls take part in the service of Baba and daily perform their arati. A week or so before my daughter's delivery, my son informed me that Baba had just appeared in his dream and called our "Nana, Nana. (meaning myself) Where is he? Why is he afraid? Apply my Udhi". Though my son had told me this. I did not recall it at the time of my daughter's serious troubles: but instinctively I resorted to the aid of Baba's Udhi. Long afterwards I thought over the matter and found that in my son's dream, Baba had given me a forewarning of the impending danger and shown me the way out of it. And when I failed to realize this at the critical moment, I was made unconsciously to utilize the very way He had mentioned.

(Source:Devotees Experiences of Saibaba by BV Narasimha Swami ji Dated 1st September, 1936)

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #497 on: November 11, 2009, 07:27:47 AM »
  • Publish
  •    Masjid Mai Or Dwarkamai

Anonymous said...
    Sai Baba - I know you are with me, you have protected and comforted me through my bad times. But baba, I have prayed to you for so long and my wish still remains unfulfilled. You miraculously fulfil so many devotees' wishes, I keep questioning you why am I left out? I do have faith and therefore, with Shradha and Saburi, I await your call. Just that sometimes with time passing by, gets difficult to understand whether my wish will be true as you know baba, I have not asked for material items. I wait for my turn Baba, take care of my problem and answer me. Work a miracle Baba. Only a miracle from you will save me from this situation. I have nobody to turn to, and feel thrown off balance and left out. Help me baba.

http://www.babasaiofshirdi.org/2007/01/masjid-mai-or-dwarkamai.html

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #498 on: November 14, 2009, 07:23:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba's Leelas ( Miracles )

Lighting lamps with water
    Long before Sai Baba's fame spread, he was fond of burning lights in his Masjid and other Temples. But for the oil needed in those little earthenware lights that he lit, he depended on the generosity of the grocers of Shirdi. He had made it a rule to light earthenware lamps in the masjid every evening and he would call on the grocers for small donations. But there came a time when the grocers got tired of giving oil free to Sai Baba and one day they bluntly refused to oblige him, saying they had no fresh stocks. Without a word of protest Sai Baba returned to the masjid. Into those earthenware lamps he poured water and lighted the wicks. The lamps continued to burn deep into the midnight. The matter came to the notice of the grocers who now came to Sai Baba with profuse apologies. Wouldn't Sai Baba kindly pardon them? Sai Baba pardoned them, but he warned them never to lie again. "You could have refused to give me the oil, but did you have to say that you didn't have fresh stocks?" he admonished them. But he had made his point.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #499 on: November 14, 2009, 07:26:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Understanding Sai Baba
    Baba always maintained the "Dhuni" or the perpetual fire. The realisation that all the phenomenons of the nature are perishable and unworthy of our craving, is signified by "Udi" which Sal Baba distributed to all. Baba never left Shirdi. He talked to people who came to see Him. Sal Baba would often speak in symbols and parables leaving his devotees to work out the answer - such as, "A man had a beautiful horse, but no matter what he did, it would not run in harness. An expert suggested that it should be taken back to the place from where it had come. This was done and it become tracable and useful". The explanation of this story is that the horse is the Ego. As commander of the physical and mental powers of man, it is useful but self-willed and therefore cause endless trouble. Taking it back to its source is re-absorbing it in the spirit source which it arises. It is the return to the source which purifies and enlightens. From there the ego issues forth again, no longer an ego, but a conscious agent of the spirit. Baba would ask for Dakshina (money offered with respect to the Guru) from some of those who came to see Him. This was not because he needed their money. This was one of Baba's methods for testing out the devotee's attachment to worldly things and willingness to surrender his ego. Once one has surrendered himself totally to Him, Baba takes care of all His spiritual and temporal needs. Baba regarded money like everything else, in a symbolical manner. He once said, " I ask only from those who the fakir (God) points out and in exchange I give them ten times as much". By the end of the day, all the money Baba had earned was distributed to the destitute, poor, sick and the needy. Baba used to feed the fakirs and devotees and even cook for them. For those who were accustomed to meat, he cooked meat and for the others vegetarian fare.

The Dwarakamayee of Sai Baba was open to all, irrespective of caste, creed or religion. Among those who came to see him and got his darshan (establishing spiritual contact with the Guru) and blessings were ministers, government officials, business people and village folk. He was the common man's God. He Stayed with them, hejoked with them, He slept and ate with them, he smoked a chillum (pipe) with them, he sang and danced with them, having no pretensions of a God. But all of them Knew that He protected them. Even today, though He has left his gross body, they feel his presence and realise his worth all the more. Baba would also refer to the sounding of the drum of the beginning of eternity within the soul. This "anahat" sound emerged from Baba's heart from every limb, every bone and pore of his body. It was permeated with divine essence and Baba claimed that though one day his physical body will not exist, his remains will communicate with from the grave. Therefore, the most important place in Shirdi is Baba's temple - the Samadhi Mandir is his grave, which literally millions have visited and still continues to draw many more.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #500 on: November 14, 2009, 07:27:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saving a Child from Drowning
    Once a 3-year-old daughter of a poor man named Babu Kirwandikar had fallen into a well and got drowned. When the villagers rushed to the well, they found to their utter disbelief that the child was suspended in midair as if some invisible hand was holding her. This again was one of the many miracles of Saibaba that saved people from distress.

http://www.shirdi.org.uk/sai-miracles.html

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #501 on: November 14, 2009, 07:29:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shirdi Sai Baba Answers... Type your
    Number here

No. between 1 - 720
      Think of your problem...
    Ask Baba a No. bet'n 1 - 720...
    a Number comes to your mind...
    That Number = Sai Baba's Answer...

http://www.yoursaibaba.com/

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline vijaydevnath

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #502 on: November 16, 2009, 04:19:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shri Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai

Shirdi me rahkar bhi tera kan kan me vaas hai

Koi door ho ya pass ho tu sab ke pass hai

Har prani par teri mamta hai

Tujh me Rub jaisi Kshmta hai

Tu apne uper le leta

Jeevo pe aaye dukh tamam

Sai Ram Sai Shyam dukh bhanjan tero naam

Sai Ramm Sai Shyam dukh bhanjan tero naam

Sukh Dhaam Dhan Dhaam Sai Ram Sai Shyam

Gun Dhaam Yash Dhaam Sai Ram Sai Shyam

Bhakt vatsal Deen Bandhu

Baba tujhe pranam

Sai Baba tujhe pranam

Shri Guru Dev Dutta. Shri Sad Guru Sai Naath Maharaj ki Jai,

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #503 on: November 16, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Trident and Pindi

Megha worshipped Baba in two places; in the Masjid he worshipped Baba in person and in the Wada, Baba's big picture, given by Nanasaheb Chandorkar. This he did for 12 months. Then in order to appreciate his devotion and confirm his faith, Baba gave him a vision. Early one morning when Megha was still lying down on his bed with eyes closed but internally awake, he saw clearly Baba's Form. Baba knowing him to be awake threw Akshata (rice-grains marked red with Kumkum) and said, "Megha, draw a Trident" and disappeared. Hearing Baba's words, he eagerly opened his eyes but did not see Baba, but saw only rice grains spread here and there. He then went to Baba, told Him about the vision and asked permission to draw Trident. Baba said - "Did you not hear My words asking you to draw Trident? It was no vision but direct order and My words are always pregnant with meaning and never hollow." Megha said - "I thought you woke me up, but all the doors were closed, so I thought it was a vision". Baba rejoined - "I require no door to enter. I have no form nor any extension; I always live everywhere. I carry on, as a wirepuller, all the actions of the man who trusts Me and merges in Me."

Megha returned to the Wada, and drew a red Trident on the wall near Baba's picture. Next day a Ramadasi Bhakta came from Poona, saluted Baba and offered Him Pindi (an image of Shiva). At this time Megha also turned up there. Baba said to him - "See, Shankar has come, protect (i.e., worship) Him now." Megha was surprised to see Pindi following Trident immediately. Then also in the Wada, Kakasaheb Dixit was standing with a towel on his head after having taken his bath, and was remembering Sai, when he saw a Pindi before his mental vision. While he was wondering about this, Megha came and showed him the Pindi presented to him by Baba. Dixit was happy to know that the Pindi exactly tallied with the One he saw a few minutes before in his vision. In a few days after the drawing of the Trident was complete, Baba installed the Pindi near the big picture which Megha was worshipping. The worship of Shiva was dear to Megha and by arranging the drawing of the Trident and the installation of the Pindi, Baba confirmed his faith therein.

After continuous service of Baba for many years, doing regular worship and Arati every noon and evening, Megha passed away in 1912. Then Baba passed His hands over his corpse and said - "This was a true devotee of Mine." Baba also ordered that at His own expense the usual funeral dinner should be given to the Brahmins, and this order was carried out by Kakasaheb Dixit.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Dipika Duggal

Offline nupurtalwar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #504 on: November 17, 2009, 04:01:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear dipika,

jai sai ram,

it surely is wonderful thing you are doing by giving us a chance to know about baba's many amazing leela's which people are expriencing everywhere in this world.It reinforces our faith that baba is there to look after and care for all his children.Take care, nupur

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #505 on: November 17, 2009, 06:09:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Dear Nupur...Sai baba is the doer and he alone sings HIS leelas.

I am glad that these leeas of BABA can help all of us in keeping up our faith on our beloved Guru Sai baba.

God bless u dear and surely BABA will light diyas with water for u soon.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #506 on: November 20, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba came to Shirdi with a marriage procession.HE stayed in Dwarkamai for 60 years till the time he took Samadhi in 1918.

he who sits in Dwarkamai's lap all his sufferings come to an end.

Dhuni Maa and Dwarkamai Please bless your devotees who are afflicted with wordly sorrows and pain.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #507 on: November 22, 2009, 07:01:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Sai devotee
    I wanted to share my experience with the fellow devotees. We went to Shiridi with a lot of struggle. The bus was not good and we were put into other bus. We reached Shirdi by 9:00 Am. My Son had offered his hair to Shree Sai Maharaj. I had given my hair. We had a darshan by 11:15 am. I wanted to go to any aarathi but only Madyahana aarathi was available for as we booked our bus tickets to return the same evening. There were two entrances to enter to Baba's madyahana aarathi. The guard at the entrance told us we need a ticket day in advance to get inside the aarathi hall or we have to go into the regular darshan. The regular darshan line was so huge there was no point of participating Aarathi if we stand in that queue. I was so disjointed and prayed god that somehow let us participate the aarathi. We waited two minutes there only. Two gentle men came to us asked us they are only to attend the aarathi and seven people can go and attend the aarathi and They offered us by saying that If you want, you 3 can join us. I was so happy and I thought that Baba let us in. He only sends those two gentle men to us. I joy was boundless. We accepted for their offer and thanked them many times. They said it's not their will and it 's god's will. We had entered to the aarathi hall with those two gentle men and we had a great darshan as well as we participated in aarathi. We had darshan again by 3 PM and returned the same day. Baba had listen to my prayers. Baba please listen to my and my husband's prayer's also.

A Sai devotee

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #508 on: November 27, 2009, 09:58:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All,

Here am sharing my little  happiness by visiting Shirdi last week.
    It was my first visit to Shirdi, as am believing Sai since am 12 years old.
    Before I used to dream about Shirdi how it could be...
    But when I saw Baba in Shirdi, its really more than my imagination. .
    I saw "Samadi Mandir","Chawdi" .While doing parayana,i used to imagine
    all these places..

Two months back,

I had kept parayan,on Thursday, I was reading Sai Satcharitra that time I heard
    baba's bhajanas outside. I just looked out through the window..I saw two Sai devotes along with small gaadi in that lots of baba's photos, were in front of my home. I felt like baba himself come to in front of  my house. i went out  and gave dakshina to them..But they gave that back    & said to do pooja for that money  (how baba used to give before like that) and they told that I will Visit Shirdi within few months and blessed me.But that time my situation was not good..I lost my job..mentally i was very weak. But after this incidence within few days I got a new job..and after joining  within a week my colleagues  planned to go for a trip that to "Shirdi". After listening that really I was very happy and said thanks to baba :)...

It was a wonderful experience what I had and how baba informed me before its self that I will visit Shirdi.

Thanks to baba once again.

BABA BLESS US ALL
    Ohm Sai Ram
    Preetha
    Bangalore

peeth_23@yahoo.co.in

Hello Preetha,

Wonderful experience. And one miracle that happened because of your
    mail. Same happened to me in 2007. And the baba cart people gave me a
    2Re coin and asked me to do pooja with that. Everything happened in
    the same way they said in my life. I got married this march and from
    then the coin in still in my parent's home.

I rarely went but still forget it every time. Through your mail, baba
    messaged me to take it and do pooja. Even now, I am waiting for a new
    start in my career after marriage and waiting for that second innings
    after I resigned in 2007.

Thanks a lot for sharing. This is his leela and it shows how much he
    loves us and cares for us and just asks faith and patience. Its his
    leela that made you write a mail and made me read so that I can start
    pooja to that precious vardaan of baba.

Thanks to you and many thanks to baba. He had always been there for me
    and gave me darshan also. Very much blessed and fortunate to know him.

May baba bless us all

Sairam

neethasharma@gmail.com

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #509 on: November 27, 2009, 10:01:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Date:- 27th November,2009

Nainesh N Trivedi

This is the incidence which occured in about 1978 when I first went to visit Shirdi. We were about 9 people going by Jeep. But I could not reach Shirdi as our Jeep was not moving at all towards Shirdi. Whenever we started from Goti village it will stop after going for some distance. We tried everything. Even brought spark plug from nashik. But to no avail. After being there for 3 days we returned. From our group 4 people who were gone to Nashik to bring some parts visited Shirdi. They thought money was with us & hence did not have Lunch because they have to travel back to Goti Village. Money was with them only in shoulder bag they were carrying. & we could not go to Shirdi as we did not have money to travel. There were no Mobile phones.
    So I could not visit Shirdi.
    After that I went to Shirdi alone by S.T. from Thane. I was not knowing where to go or how to go to Temple. As soon as I got down from bus in the morning a person came to me & enquired about how I will stay. I was not aware of where to go. He took me to Mandir's guest house helped me get room for Bathing etc. Than he took me to samadhi mandir & said stand here by holding your han on samadhi. The Abhishek was done by Milk than water etc. Next he even helped me take part in Satyanarayan pooja & took me to all the places in Shirdi. I believe baba helped me. I wish to thank Saibaba for this from my heart. I have visited n no. of times after that.

Regds
    nainesh Trivedi

nprakash008@yahoo.com

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments