Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399460 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2005, 03:56:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Deepak
    I am a great believer of Sai, but my wife is not. But an incident changed my wife's views and thoughts. On 1st December, 2005 my Boss told me that his wife with some of their guests would be going to Shirdi. In the evening, I told this to my wife. After this, I went to take a bath. While taking a bath suddenly it struck me that, I should also pay a visit to Shirdi. While having dinner, I told my wife that we all should go to Shirdi on my birthday i.e. 18th December. To my utter surprise, my wife told me that while cooking food she also had the same thought that we all should go to Shirdi, on my birthday. But she was little apprehensive in telling this to me, as we had just come back from leave and if she told me to take leave again I might get annoyed. While cooking the food, she took the name of Sai Baba and said she would believe in Him if we visit to Shirdi on my birthday could be made possible and luck could have it, I was the person who said lets go to Shirdi. " Sai Baba is Great". We have planned to visit Shirdi on 18th December 2005.

JISKE SIR UPAR TU SAI WOH DUKH KAISA PAAYE!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #76 on: December 16, 2005, 03:59:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rebecca
    I run a business and am always beset with problems and stress, to the extent that my doctor has told me I have some actual brain damage from constant stress over many years. The other day, I had a fellow from an ebay company over to pick up a piece of equipment I wished to sell. He asked me for the manual for this machine, as he wanted to tell any interested parties that it was available.

"I know exactly where it is," I said. I knew I had left it on the desk in my office, which is up three flights of stairs. Up I ran, but it was not there! I went up and down stairs several times looking for it and got all confused and tired and my legs hurt, as I am not as young as I used to be. The ebay guy was waiting patiently in the basement. Finally, on about the third trip up to the office, I put my head down on my desk in exhaustion and prayed, "Baba, please help me find this stupid manual." I looked around again, but still did not find anything, so I gave up and went downstairs to the living room.

We have a glassed-in porch on our house and hanging outside the windows are several bird feeders. One of these feeders was empty and a chicadee had crawled under a glass partition and was trapped inside. With a sigh, I went over to the window, moved a bunch of plants, opened the window and let the little bird out. I turned around to open the big barrel of sunflower seeds, and there on the table was the manual I had looked for so hard.

This little incident made me very happy. It reminded me of the story where Baba said he draws his devotees to Him like little birds with a string around its foot. Perhaps He is active in my big problems, too. I feel, somehow that the karma is more problematic than finding a lost object, and it takes longer.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #77 on: December 19, 2005, 04:29:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jaya Venkat, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
    (Originally posted on Wednesday, June 23, 1999)
    Sai Ram. I would like to share my experience that how Sai Ram helped me instantly. I am working for a German Company as a Secretary. I was expecting six visitors from Germany for a conference in Abu Dhabi. Accordingly, I had applied for six visas through our agent. After 4 days, the secretary from Personnel Department. came with the original visas and asked me to acknowledge. As a matter of trust, I received it and she left. The sponsor's office is just opposite to our office. Later when I checked I found only five visas, whereas I had acknowledged for six visas. I got the shock of my life. I ran to the Sponsor's Secretary, showed all the visas, and told her that I didn't receive one visa. She told me directly that I had acknowledged it and hat's it. I explained to her very well you could see only you gave me five Visas, I double checked it might be sticking to one another, but all in vain. I gave the secretary the name of the person whose visa I didn't receive and came back to my office. It was already late in the evening, I kept these five visas in the safe, locked it up and then left for home. I was totally worried about that particular visa. Next day the moment I came to the office, called that secretary, and asked if she found the visa, she said no. Then, I cam back to my office, started my routine, first thing after coming to the office, I Have a diary in which I write "Om Sai Ram", that day also I was writing Sai Ram and praying that I should get the visa, immediately I got a voice coming saying open the second draw, I opened it I found only that particular visa as the rest 5 visas, I had kept it inside the safe. I was dumbfounded, SaiRam really helped me. I really was so much thrilled and excited that I was feeling on the top of the world. Sai helps everybody. It's just the faith, devotion and entire surrender to him will help everybody in all walks of life  

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #78 on: December 19, 2005, 04:35:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sunil Babbar
    Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters, I have been a devotee of Sai for the past fifteen years. Whatever God does is for our own good, some of us do not have a job, or you may have lost a dear one, or suffer an illness. Whatever our fears or pains we must trust God.

We must be "Fearless", we must be strong and overcome "Depression" and last of all we must not "Doubt Sai". We must not resort to thinking about killing ourselves; this is the coward's way out. You will still have to undergo your Karmas in the next life, better to resolve them her and now in this life.

Think how much better off you are than the person who has not had a meal for a few days. Who has no family or friends? Who has no home? Who has a disability or has an illness? Are you not better than them? Of course you are! Has God not sheltered you? Thank God that you are alive. Life is too precious to lose its because of your fears, these are just passing clouds. Have faith.

Whatever your problems, no harm can come to our true selves the ATMA, Seek not rewards in this life, for this rotting body, which will drop-off at anytime, but rewards in the after life.

We should look within ourselves to resolve our own problem that is why God gives us these problems. We should not disturb the vibration of our Dear Brothers and Sisters by complaining about our problems, and broadcasting them.

I am writing from personal experiences, I have lost my wife and child, I have suffered financially, and was homeless, and I had health problems. Now with gods Grace, I have got stronger and have got married again. I know that sometime in the future I have my own house, we have to leave it to Sai, He knows when it right, it is better to pick a reap mango than to pluck a raw one, it tastes so much better.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, for some of us the tunnel is a little longer, for our past Karmas. But we will overcome them. So pray for God Blessing and his Grace.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #79 on: December 19, 2005, 04:37:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Syamala Hari
    Last night, the power was off for a while due to rains. It came back but the somehow the Internet settings on my Personal Computer were corrupted. I could not access the Internet. I have been reading Life History of Shirdi Sai Baba by Sri Ammula Sambasiva Rao, English Translation by Thota Bhaskara Rao since four days, early in the morning. I was disappointed and a little bit worried because about a week ago, when the settings were mistakenly changed, I could not figure out and had to wait for my son to come and fix them two days later. Even now, he will not be able to come until late in the afternoon. I do not want to eat before reading the story. It looked like an obstacle. Still, I desperately opened the menus and tried changing the settings without knowing what I was actually changing. Amazingly, I got the connection and I could not do so last time. I felt that Sai fixed it. I also felt that if the problem did not occur, I would not have recognized that He was watching me and helping me. Later, I showed my son the settings I entered and told him that they worked this morning. He could not understand why they worked So it was Sai who fixed the problem for me I then thought that the problems we encounter in life help us to turn our minds towards Him and pray to Him and help us to feel His presence.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #80 on: December 19, 2005, 04:40:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sanjay
    I am Baba's devotee for the last 17 years. My son was born after 5 years of marriage and we kept his name"Sanyam" i.e Sai. Six months back I had some problem with my wife and was surprised that she went for a divorce and Sanyam was put in hostel. I have not seen him for the last six months. Do not know why Sai has done this to me. People say, " Jo hota hai ache ke liya hota hai". But I do not know what "acha" is going to happen. I had very hard time in last six months.

SAI has come to my place writing "Om Sri Sairam" himself in my book. During mediation, I have seen him. Please pray to Sainath to get all of us, me, Sanyam, and Deepika together and if this happens, it will be miracle for me by SAI

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #81 on: December 21, 2005, 10:14:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Manita
    During my elder sisters wedding preparations my mother who is a single parent was having a tough time to catch up. She vowed to read the book Sai Satcharitha in 7 days in order to get everything in line. But being so held up in preparations I decided to read it on her behalf. With Baba's grace I not only managed to do the saptah but the outcome was wonderful. My working hours are so long but I managed to do my Saptah on the net and for me the first miracle was that no one at work enquired as to why I spend more hours on the net. I don't know what words to use to explain how many miracles Baba has shown us during this period. We had people from all over including strangers who came up to assist. The Satcharitha is a blessing to us. I have personally read it so many times but such is Baba's leela that every time you read it you learn a new lesson.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #82 on: December 21, 2005, 10:18:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jaya
    Thank you Baba for all the help. I was praying Baba for a visitor's visa for my mom and by Baba's grace, my mom got a visa. She was barely asked any questions. Baba, I am posting the result in Sai Vichaar as promised to you. Thanks again Baba for all the help. Please be with us every moment as always.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #83 on: December 21, 2005, 10:19:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Mahi
    Being an Indian I was aware of the name Sai Baba of Shirdi but had never dwelled on the subject and did not realize how powerful He was. A few months back I was going through the worst period of my life. I had lost my job and I had very little savings to go on. I was so depressed that many times I would think of taking my life. I felt I did not make a difference to anyone and that no one would miss me. By chance when I was browsing the net for jobs I came across this site and it opened my eyes to a new world where Baba takes care of everyone and makes each person feel special. I read about the experiences of so many Sai believers. It gave me a new kind of hope. I started reading Sai Satcharitha and praying to Sai to help me get a job and move ahead in life. Within two days, I started getting interview calls and finally on a Thursday I had this interview at a very big company where now am presently working. Sai Baba has changed my life. There are still so many things which have to be sorted out in my life but I am sure Baba will help me. Baba I thank you for blessing me and helping me get this nice job. Please continue to have your kripa on me

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #84 on: December 28, 2005, 08:39:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kamal Thakar

I strongly believe in two words Shradha & Saburi given by Shree Lord Saibaba. This two words helps everyone in frustrating situations of life. Everyday I pray to him and remembering that "If you look at to me, I will look at you" slogan. I understand that whatever you give to me is the best for me. With the blessing of Lord Shree Saibaba, I have good wife, a three month old son, and good job. His majesty is proven.

saibaba.com

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #85 on: January 02, 2006, 09:52:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!SAI BABA I HAD WANTED TO COME TO SHIRDI FOR THE NEW YEAR.
    But BABA alone decides when we have to have darshan of his holy lotus feet.
    As i went to the Sai Temple on New year and prayed on his lotus feet.........I forgot to wish him Happy New Year.I sat in the mandir looking at HIM.
    A small boy passed by me and told his mother.........mummy meine Sai baba KO CHUPKE SE HAPPY NEW YEAR BOL DIYA.
    Immediately it struck me that i had forgoten to wish BABA HAPPY NEW YEAR......TEARS STARTED ROLLING DOWN AND I WAS REMINDED HOW BABA USED TO REMIND ......DEVOTEES WHO USED TO FORGET DAKSHINA.

Sai baba ki jai!

dipika duggal
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 09:54:29 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #86 on: January 14, 2006, 07:39:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Meenakshi
    Om Sai Ram, I would like to share one of my experiences with you all. I was travelling in an auto and I left my purse in the auto itself. My debit card and some amount were there in the purse. I also had a photo of Saibaba pada (which is a very rare photo). When I reached my home, I realized that my purse was missing. I immediately started crying. I was very much worried about the photo as that was very precious to me. All my friends were with me. They assured me that I would get another photo of the same kind. But I wanted the same photo. Then I was taken to the bank by my friends to block the debit card. While traveling to the bank, I was continuously praying asking Baba to help me and get back my purse. Then we went to the bank and blocked the card. I also thought of applying for a new card but the staff there asked me to wait for two days saying that I might get my card back. Then I came back from the bank just to know that the purse was returned safely by a stranger. It seems that a person who boarded the auto had seen the purse and asked the driver about it. The driver had said that it was his purse. But the passenger not believing him, as it was ladies purse asked him to drop him at the place where I got down. Then the purse was got by my friend. On knowing this, I was in tears thinking about the leela of Baba who has come to the rescue of an ignorant person like me. I do not have words to explain the greatness of Baba. Baba is the savior of all.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #87 on: January 14, 2006, 07:41:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jignesh
    Leela's of Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaja cannot be expressed by any means in this world. I was a dull boy in the school. I always used to be the last in the class. In 2001, I visited Shirdi first time. I saw Baba's pratima in the Samadhi Mandir. I was so pleased from head to toe that I cannot express. I prayed to Baba and I took a vow that if I stood first in the class I will come here and trim my hair of the head and present it at Baba's feet. Now here is the unbelievable result. That year I stood first in the class and after that next year, I stood not only first in the class but I was first in the whole University. I won a Gold Medal. This does not end here. Later I came to know that I was first in the whole state of Gujarat and for that government of Gujarat and other institutions has given me other credentials for excellent performance. By the blessings of Baba, I went for higher study and I finished my M.Tech from IIT Bombay. Now how can we believe that a dull boy of the class became a state topper and studied in the premier institute of the World? I pray to the Lord Sai only that do not remove us from Your feet. This is the place in the whole universe where we can stay calm and peacefully.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #88 on: January 14, 2006, 07:42:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Nirmaljeet
    Around five months back I resigned from my company and accepted another job. I asked Baba before finally taking the offer and He did not want me to take up the offer. But I still went ahead and took the offer. After five months, I realized what a mistake I did and now I am back to my old company. I am never going to commit this mistake of going against Baba's will. Things have been good again for me and now I have made up my mind that whatever is going to happen in my life is going to happen with Baba's blessings. I urge you all to keep the faith in Baba and I assure you that you will never need to repent for the same.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #89 on: January 14, 2006, 01:19:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Shashank Mehta and Dhara, Bangkok
    Om Sri Sai Ram, Om Jai Jai Baba. We want to share our experience of Baba's mercy and kindness. My wife was pregnant of four months baby, once she felt no moving inside or no felling, we got worried and went to hospital. Dr. has checked her for at least 25 to 30 min and after his initial checks up, Dr has said there are no heartbeats and no moving so there is some problem in side for sure. Then he did sonography but still he has with the same opinion. We both were worried like anything. Then after Dr. has suggested us to go for ultrasound. Before Ultrasound, we had to wait for 1:30 to 2:00 hours as the specialist was not there, and this time was very crucial for us. We both were thinking we never did wrong to anybody or not think even then why this is going to happened with us? We both were crying and try to accept this bitter reality. Same time I told my wife, Don't worry, do think of Baba only, Baba is here only and seeing us, Our baby is gift of Baba and he will take care of it for sure. We both were seating in hospital and waiting for our turn. Then we went for Ultrasound, Between the Ultrasound Process, At least after five or seven min baby got started moving, after finished the process, Dr. has declared everything is normal. We both were so happy as we have another life. When we came out from hospital my wife told me, I spoke to BABA in my heart that we will bring our baby to Shirdi for his blessings, And that time my eyes were full of tears as I was supposed to tell her the same thing. Baba has just given us a very sweet and healthy baby boy on October 7th. Baba, we wanted to come to Shridi in coming January, please permit us to do so, kindly accept our Sat Sat Pranam.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments