Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 174064 times)

Offline sunita d/obhuvana

• Blessings 1
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #390 on: July 06, 2013, 02:44:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • thank
    Vidya Bhavsar<font color="red">2004</font id="red">
    Om Sai Ram.

This is my experience from 22 years ago. That time we were living in India. I was expecting our second child. We tried three times to get a US visa, but it was refused. One day, Sai Baba came in my dream and told me "visa mil jayega," which means "you will get Visa." We were wondering why this would be possible because it was refused three times. One day we got an offer from Canada, which was refused before. The university where my husband was offered a job wanted him to join as soon as possible. For the Canadian visa, a physical exam was required and it takes some time for processing. So my husband went to the Canadian consulate and explained the situation. And to our surprise and by Baba's grace, she said no problem! She told my husband to go straight to the doctor's office and get it done. She called the doctor's office and told them to give the reports to my husband. (Doctors are not normally allowed to give the reports) The next day, my husband had the physical exam, picked the reports and went to the consulate with the reports. By Sai Baba's blessing it was all right and she gave the visa. Next week my husband came to Canada and I joined him after with our two sons. Today, we are living in Canada happily with Sai Baba's blessings. May Sai Baba's blessings remain with all of us. My koti koti namasakar to his holy feet.

OM Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai. 

JAI SAI RAM!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.

thank u
    om sai ram

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #391 on: July 06, 2013, 03:07:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Sai's one week PARAYANAM" please send me english also yar
    om sai ram

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #392 on: July 06, 2013, 03:14:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Sai's one week PARAYANAM" please send me english also yar

SaiRam

Here the link :

For English
    http://www.saibaba.org/saisatc.html

Baba Bless!!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #393 on: July 09, 2013, 01:47:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram subhashrini ji u r lucky please pray for my dautgher to sai plz,,,,,,,,,,
    om sai ram

Offline rkramadh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #394 on: March 27, 2014, 01:03:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • I wrote about my disappointment regarding my son's college admission in May 2013.  Now I write this with tears in my eyes as Baba has blessed my son with a miracle! Just yesterday, we found out that my son is able to transfer to the college of his first choice this year!  He was wait listed in 2013 and he started in his second choice college but did very well by Baba's grace only.  This year, he decided to apply again to his first choice college and they accepted him.  He will just continue without losing credits or time but he will be able to do it in his first choice college.  I don't even know where to begin to thank Baba. He wanted us to wait when the time was right and he has taught me humility this past year.  From the bottom of my heart, I thank my beloved Sai for this miracle.  Please always be with me whenever and wherever I think of you, please guide me always and show me the right path every day.  Jai Sairam! Jai Sairam! Jai Sairam!

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #395 on: March 27, 2014, 05:59:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • I have faith in Sai baba and all other gods and goddess. Buti think its my kismat. But it so much painful to live life suffering. I might did lot of bad things but I have done lot of good things too. Because I read so many miracles. And people get what they want in no time. It's been 8 years and still stressful life. What's the purpose of life when everyday is stress

Offline rkramadh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #396 on: April 08, 2014, 10:21:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram!  I am just in pleasant shock as I just received wonderful news that my son got some scholarship from the local Baba temple!  We applied last year but because of my last name and my son's name being different, there was confusion and he didn't get the scholarship.  We accepted it as Baba's wish. The committee said the application was not viewed in time due to name confusion and also another kid had one mark higher or something like that.  Today, when we were not even expecting (especially considering it's been a year!), we get news suddenly that we should take our son and go to the temple to receive the scholarship.  I can't think of a better blessing than getting anything from Baba temple and I would be thrilled even if it was not money.  This is a true miracle from Baba and a blessing from him to my son who by the way will also be transferring to his first choice university this fall.  He got wait listed in 2013, so he went to his second choice university for his freshman year and this year, he got accepted to his first choice university which is a very good one in the USA.  I am beyond words to express my deep gratitude to Sai for his kindness and blessings.  Dear Sai, please always keep us in your protection and bless our son and every one always.  Help us to constantly chant your name so that we are reformed in our thoughts and actions daily.  Thank you Sai from the bottom of my heart!

Offline rkramadh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #397 on: April 08, 2014, 10:30:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram rkji

Have faith in Sai.whatever he does its for our welfare only.Behind eveything there is something good hidden behind it,try to find out that.Its my personal experience that if something bad happen in my life it was carrying a big happiness behind it hence I never question baba about it.I always tell him that I know whatever you does and whatever you will do,it will be Best for my life.Have faith BABA eveything get into his right place.

Dear SaiSandya, thanks for sharing your feelings.  Even I used to think that thinking of BAba even when angry was a good thing.  Now, I just can't seem to bring myself to pray to Baba.  I feel like I was let down by the one thing in my life that I most believed in.   It's kind of late now that anything can change regarding my son's admissions decision and I feel like I will never forgive Baba for this.  I NEVER EVER thought Baba would let me down on this wish.  It's not just for me, I wanted it for my son like any mother wants it.  Even now, if he makes this one wish come true, I will run back to Baba and ask for forgiveness and pray with all my heart.  He knows what is in my heart without me telling him.

Jai Sairam!  True to what you said, Baba knows best.  My wish came true this year even though we didn't think it would!  Also, today, on Sri Ramanavami day, we got great news that our son got some scholarship from the Baba temple!  How miraculous is that?  Any blessing from Baba temple especially is a miracle and for these two things to happen within 2 week span is just bringing tears to my eyes.  Baba, please help me to always trust you and I am so glad that I ran back to you after a few months of disappointment last year.  Please never ever leave us and please help me to always hold on to your feet firmly every moment.  I pray to Sai for every one's well being and happiness and health. Jai Sairam! 

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #398 on: April 08, 2014, 10:46:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram
    sai gauri

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #399 on: April 08, 2014, 08:09:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • I have faith in Sai Baba and very God and Goddess. But i pray more and more. Do all kind of prayers. Think positive that I will get this and this. But very time I come empty handed. Now if I'm not gone think negative than what else. I even cry. There are so much stuff I can do if I get little help. I even take medicine for my ADD(attention deficient disorder) so I can focus and get a better job an go back to school. Is it my fault that even after studying for month I cannot get A. Other people do bad stuff and they still get what they want.
    Om Sai Ram
    Jai Shree Ram

Offline rkramadh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #400 on: April 09, 2014, 10:17:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • I have faith in Sai Baba and very God and Goddess. But i pray more and more. Do all kind of prayers. Think positive that I will get this and this. But very time I come empty handed. Now if I'm not gone think negative than what else. I even cry. There are so much stuff I can do if I get little help. I even take medicine for my ADD(attention deficient disorder) so I can focus and get a better job an go back to school. Is it my fault that even after studying for month I cannot get A. Other people do bad stuff and they still get what they want.
    Om Sai Ram
    Jai Shree Ram
      Please continue to pray to Sai.  Try and read a chapter or a few lines of Sai Sat Charita every day. YOu will no doubt get peace of mind.  Baba loves you and he will help you even if it may be not right now.  Only he knows why he does what he does.  Even I was very upset last year but I realized that if we hold on to his feet no matter what, he will certainly shower his grace.  There are some difficulties I have faced for 24 years in fact but I still hold on to him and ask him to help me to handle things gracefully.  May Baba shower his blessings on you and all here.  Jai Sairam!

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #401 on: April 09, 2014, 06:47:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • I do pray everyday and I will keep praying everyday. I think it's my kismat.
    I even pray what I'm doing wrong or what else I can do. I even pray that if I did something wrong or if I'm doing something wrong forgive me and put positive things in my mind...

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #402 on: June 10, 2014, 11:13:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba ji please mere bete ko sugar ho gayi hai ,he is 12 years,us par raham karo,is any treatment for sugar type 1,please baba ji give strenth to him,jai sai baba ji daya karo please!

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #403 on: June 10, 2014, 11:19:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba ji please mere bete ko sugar ho gayi hai ,he is 12 years,us par raham karo,is any treatment for sugar type 1,please baba ji give strenth to him,jai sai baba ji daya karo please!

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #404 on: June 11, 2014, 12:02:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram
    sai gauri

Facebook Comments