Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 394507 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #270 on: January 24, 2008, 03:56:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dwarkamai you are a witness to all our incidents in our lifes.

Maa when will u answer my prayers?

Rahem Maa...

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #271 on: January 25, 2008, 06:48:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • DWARKAMAI YOU ARE OUR KIND MOTHER.

Maa how can u see ur children in pain.

RAHEM MAA.....

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #272 on: January 30, 2008, 10:36:42 PM »
  • Publish

• Ramkumar
    We wish to share our experience to show Baba's infinite mercy on His bhakthas. We had purchased a house and were waiting for it to be delivered. Meanwhile, the house prices had gone down drastically and everyday we were depressed over the loss we incurred. We had given up all hope, but one fine morning it all happened. As a part of their anniversary sale, the builder had advertised quick delivery homes which were the top of the line in their community than the basic one we bought and we submitted a request to switch us to one of the bigger homes for the same price. The builder, after much hesitation agreed to switch us (it is very difficult as they lose a buyer by doing so). Please note that the previous lot number was 105 and the new one is 150. It is all Baba's mercy that saved us. Look at Sai's leela. It didn't end there. Due to my wife's health problems, we were worried if the grahapravesham will go fine. Not only did Sai ensure that it went fine, but He also blessed us with His picture through one of the attendees as well as the calendar that we had requested.

Parthasarathy
    My wife delivered a baby boy on 10th January 2008, Thursday [Baba's day] at 3:44 pm. It was not a normal delivery. It was a caesarian. Till 9th January 2008 the baby weighed only 2 kgs. I prayed to Baba to increase the weight. When the baby was born he weighed 2.4 kgs. Baba had increased the weight of the baby by answering my prayers. Now both my wife and the baby are safe and got discharged on 14th January 2008. Kindly continue to shower Your blessings on three of us to lead a simple and devotional life. We three surrender completely at Your lotus feet. Koti Pranam Sainath.

Shiva
    I have been in some trouble, he knows, for a long time. I pray to Sai everyday to take me out of this situation, but, I feel some times he is not with me. I have some plans to implement for myself and others, still reluctant to implement. Today is my birthday and I thought of not celebrating this even. I don't know how I was forced to open my briefcase for a book named 'Devotees's problems, Baba's answers' in the morning. I purchased this book in Shirdi in my last visit. Ask Baba a question and select a random number between 1 to 999, and the sentences assigned to that number, the previous number and the next number are Baba's answers. Believe it or not, you know my question? "Are you with me?". I chose a number between 1 and 999 and I was shocked to see the answers. Here are the three sentences I saw. 1. You will be supported by your siblings and friends always. 2. I am with you always, Believe me and proceed to implement whatever you want. 3. Today is a good day and no one can change your luck. When I was on call with my father yesterday, he told me today is going to be very good day. I did not heed to my father's words. Baba told me the same in his answers. I cried a lot, for asking Baba that stupid question. I know he is with me. He proved it again for me. He is with everyone who loves and prays him. I ran to take bath and get ready. Thanks for being with me BABA. Give me good health and support to implement my plans on time.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #273 on: January 31, 2008, 06:32:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan/onlinedarshan1.htm

Sai baba regarded DWARKAMAI..Mosque as a Mother.

DWARKAMAI ...............................

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #274 on: February 02, 2008, 08:40:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM

DWARKAMAI RAHEM..........

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #275 on: February 03, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    Shudh bhakti Ganga Dhaara..........bhaav pundalik jaaga........

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #276 on: February 03, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dwarkamai you are our kind Mother,and know what ur children r going through.

Rahem Maa............

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #277 on: February 05, 2008, 05:35:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • DWARKAMAI..................................show me  a way..................

Sai baba bless ALL.

OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #278 on: February 06, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dwarkamai is a mosque where Baba spent about 60 years of his life.

Highly merciful is this Masjid (mosque) Ayi (mother). Once a person climb into her lap, all their troubles are over Sai Baba.

It was an abandoned & dilapidated mud structure. Once Baba was eating with his devotees, there was a loud crack overheard. Baba raised his hand and said Sabar, Sabar (wait, wait). Noise stopped and group carried on with their meal. When they went out, large piece of roof came crashing.

There are five padukas, puja pillar near dhuni, grinding stone and two big portraits of Baba found in Dwarkamai.

Five padukas located at, one on left near cooking place. Second on the wall where he said to have leaned his arm while cooking. Third near dhuni where he used to sit near dhuni. Fourth where Baba used to sit for meeting. Fifth on the black stone kept at right side of entrance.

Padukas signify the presence of a Saint. Taking lowest part of the Saint's body, we touched our highest part of body a head as a gesture of obeisance & respect namaskarams.

Puja pillar or Guru Pillar just in front of the dhuni, the silver padukas are at the bottom if it. On the day of Guru Purnia, Baba ordered to bring the puja material to worship that post. It is only Guru Purnima which Baba asked devotees to celebrate.

Central place on the floor is marked with the tortoise white marble tile. Where Baba horse Shyam Sunder used to bow to Baba and an original location of black stone on which Baba sat.

SAB KA MALIK EK!

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline arunpuri

• Blessings 0
    • Believe and have full faith in Him.
    « Reply #279 on: February 07, 2008, 12:34:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba has always showered His mercies on us. His divine Udi has done miracles in everybody's life. I am not an exception. I had a sore itch on my feet that was badly irritating. I applied The Divine Udi and in just a few days the sore was gone. I did not take any medicine. It was the miraculous Udi that healed my feet and no scar was left.

My daughter had food poisoning one night. I didn't have any medicine with me nor was any doctor available at that hour. I gave her Baba's Udi and in no time she slept as if nothing had happened to her. She too is Baba's devotee now.

My wife was suffering from migraine for last 15 years. It was only Baba's Holy water and Udi that cured her. She is greatfully devoted to Him.

There have been many such miracles that Baba had shown and blessed us in last 6 years.

I only wish this world is blessed by Baba and all the evil come to an end.

Aum Sai Ram
    Shradhha aur Saburi - The only mantras of success

Arun Puri

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #280 on: February 07, 2008, 02:54:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Once Sai Baba performed a miracle before which all other supernatural powers pale into insignificance. This was to revive the dead. The daughter of the maternal aunt of Vasudeo Sitaram Ratanjanakar, who had come to Shirdi, had this experience. The daughter had developed Tuberculosis. As treatment of doctors had proved ineffective, she was being given only udi of Sai Baba as medicine. She also began saying that unless she had the darshan of Sai Baba, she would not get well. Though the girl's condition was delicate, Ratanjanakar brought her to Shirdi and took her for Sai Baba's darshan. Baba let off a volley of abuses and said, "Let her lie on the kambal (coarse blanket) and keep her on water." Accordingly, she was given only water for seven days and on the eighth day the girl died in the morning when it was time for Sai Baba to wake up. That morning Sai Baba was in Chavadi but He did not get up at the usual time. It was eight 0'clock and yet Sai Baba was asleep! It was the first time in the history of Shirdi for Sai Baba to wake up so late. People began attending to the arrangements for the funeral of the girl. The girl's mother and Ratanjanakar's mother were weeping and other devotees were trying to pacify them. Just then the girl made some movement, yawned and looked around bewildered. All were gladdened on seeing this. Then the girl narrated the following account: A dark man was forcibly taking her away when she called out to Sai Baba. Immediately Sai Baba belabored the man with his staff, rescued her and took her to Chavadi. The girl had not seen Chavadi but she described it vividly. While all this was happening in Dikshit wada where Ratanjanakars were staying, people were discussing animatedly why Sai Baba was still asleep.

Suddenly, Sai Baba got up in Chavadi, shouting loudly, and striking his staff on the ground, ran in the direction of Dikshit wada. There was excitement all around, and the hearts of the bhakthas (devotees) were filled with joy and wonder at the miracle Sai Baba performed in this mortal world.

(From "Shri Sai Baba" by Swami Sai Sharan Anand, translated into English by V.B. Kher)

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #281 on: February 07, 2008, 03:06:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chandrashekhar
    Here I will post one of my experiences related to my IT job. I was finding it very difficult to cope up with other employees because of my lack of experience in this field and also I was not able to gain much experience in this company. Then my wife asked me to read Sai Satcharitra in a sapthah. I started reading it and finished reading in a week. After this I received an interview call from an IT company from Mangalore and I got selected in that with a good salary. The employees there, I found very co-operative and I learned a lot in programming in this company because of the grace of my Sai. As soon as I got a job in Mangalore, I was looking out for a house and prayed in a Sai temple for getting room very close to the Sai temple. The next day one of the brokers showed me a room, which is located in front of that Sai mandir only. I was wonderstruck by this incident and thought Sai would always guide me in every aspect of life. Then onwards I started gaining good experience in IT field. I was always worried because I was very new to this field and I was treated as a fresher wherever I was interviewed. I faced lots of interviews and could not clear any one of them. Each time I used to get dejected and pray in front of Sai humbly. One fine day I got a call from Bangalore for an interview. I prayed Sai to clear this interview. After the telephonic interview immediately I got a call from the HR, saying that I am through with this interview and I was called for the personal and HR round of interview. I cleared the personal round and then HR round of interview started. I was demanding for a decent amount of salary, and the HR manager didn't agree for this. He told they are able to pay less than what I demanded. He asked me to wait at reception for some more discussion with the Managing director.

Then I remembered Sai and prayed Him humbly at the reception. I told Sai, "If You could make this HR guy agree with my demand I would pay half of my first salary to Shirdi Medical trust". Then lo?.within some 15 minutes HR manager came back to me and shook my hand saying that I am selected and they are ready to pay the amount what I demanded. I was very happy and thanked a lot to my Sai. And after joining this company, I became very confident and doing well in this field. Here also I got good friends and all were co operative. Then I went to Shirdi and paid my half salary.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #282 on: February 07, 2008, 03:08:11 AM »
  • Publish

• Deepak
    This was a unique experience, which took place in mid December. Bhopal had become cold and as a practice people burn wood to keep themselves warm. We have two guards during night in our housing society. As usual they used to lit fire and at night sit around it. I have a habit of going out at night to see the guards. As per my wife's instruction she used to accompany me. On a particular night it was really very cold and as usual I got up but as it was very cold I again went off to sleep. Suddenly I realized a person standing at the entrance of my bedroom door and instructing me to go and check the guard. The person was wearing a khaki half pant and a khaki shirt and was bare foot with small hair on his head. I got up and walked out with my wife. What I saw both the guards were nicely sleeping in the guardroom and all the doors and windows were closed and a fire was lit inside. The fire was giving out smoke and had I not gone out on the instruction of the unknown person both the guards might have died. My question is who was the person. Was it Sai Baba? I think so. Baba saved both the guards. Sai Baba is great.

Sai devotee
    My husband was going through lot of problems regarding his job, he was working as a contractor for 4 months. After leaving his full time job, he was trying a lot, going through interviews, everything was finalized but results were not coming up, then once when I was reading some article about Sai, I came across strange thing that Baba used to say if you think that you can handle each and every thing then why do you say that you believe me and just do not surrender anything. So I decided to surrender to Sai, not to think anything and in one week he got a full time job opportunity, got through in that week, and today that is Thursday he already received an offer letter, which was not possible in these four months. It happened in only two Thursdays, I am grateful to Baba.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #283 on: February 08, 2008, 08:58:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • DWARKAMAI Maa you are aware of what I m going through.............

How many more debts of past lifes MAA?Rahem..........

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline poojakatyal

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #284 on: February 15, 2008, 02:52:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear dipika please advise getting this IVF treatment is this very painfull what all does one need to go through.I have been married for 3 years and dont have a baby actually we were not wanting for 2 years . we have just started trying but me and husband timing does not match . The doc told me if i am in rush i should go for IVF treatment what is this treatment exactly can you please advise me

Facebook Comments