Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399253 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #360 on: May 21, 2008, 09:13:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • MERI ARDAAS HAI SACCHE RAB AGGEY,
    SAB NU PYAR DA MUH DIKHAI RABBA,
    HUN HOR VICCHORA NAHI SEH HUNDA,
    KITE MERA V YAAR MILAI RABBA,
    PREMI HUNDE NE ROOP RABB DA,
    SEH SAKDE NA EH JUDAI RABBA!

Mainu aas aa k tusi saare pasand karo ge...... j koi galti hoi hove tan dono hath joor k maafi mangdi aa. Thanks

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline fatima

• Blessings 16
    « Reply #361 on: May 22, 2008, 01:59:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,Dipika Ji

Thanks for sharing such wonderful leelas of Baba with us..You are doing a great job,keep it up.And may Baba shower his grace on you n your family always

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Not every heart is capable of finding the secret of God's love.

There are not pearls in every sea; there is not gold in every mine.

------Baba Farid

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #362 on: May 22, 2008, 05:35:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ajay
    Om Sai Ram, I just like to share one of my experiance where the benevolent Sai has guided me. I am in the habit of asking guidence from Baba. It goes like this, if He agrees with my decision He gives me darshan, if He does not give darshan that means, I am not pursuing the right course. One day I was very depressed because of some personal problems and asked Him if He agrees of what I am thinking, to give darshan and bless me, but He did not give the darshan. In the evening while coming back I reversed the question and asked Him to give darshan if He is in agreement with what I am thinking. I was waiting at a red light signal on the road in my car when one car came on my right side and I saw a huge statue (Moorthi) of Baba on the dashboard. The occupant of that car knocked at my car window and gave me a photograph of Baba. To my amazement it was the same photograph of Sri Sai. I was completely mesmerised. This shows that Baba is omnipresent and if you seek His advise or guidance with full devotion and patience He is there to guide you. This is one of my various experiences with our benevolent Sai.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #363 on: May 22, 2008, 11:02:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,
     I am a devotee of Sri Shiridi Sai Baba for the last 4 years. I immigrated to Canada in Feb2002.I am a pharmacy graduate with 4 years of software experience. After coming to Canada I started my pharmacy carrier in April 2002. I thank Baba for giving me an opportunity for sharing my experiences with all of you. I had promised Baba that if I pass my Canadian pharmacy-licensing exam (P.E.B.C), then I would be writing my experience (miracle of Baba) in the newsletter.
    There are 2 parts to the exam  a)Theory( 2 papers)  b)Practical exam   I took these exams in the first week of November2004. I started my preparation on 1st September 2004.Prior to that I never opened a book for any kind of preparation as far as exam is concerned. With the grace of Baba I did study very hard for 2 months (September and October). I was not confident enough to take up the exam. I compared my preparation with all other friends. I was the least prepared amongst all. Unfortunately I could not study the whole syllabus because of lack of time .At that point of time I could not even think of revising what I studied. In 2 months of preparation. I could go through 75% of the syllabus that too only once. I left everything to Baba. Everything is his mercy.
     On Nov 3rd I took my first theory paper. I was falling short of time. I was rushing through the exam in order to complete it on time. In this mad rush I had answered some questions incorrectly though I knew the correct answer. After coming out from the exam hall. Every one whom I met said that the paper was very easy. To be frank I felt a bit difficult. On Nov 4th(Thursday) I took my 2nd theory paper. On that day I had a peculiar experience. Just before starting my exam I had put my hand bag (which had the photograph of Sai Baba) on the table at the front of the examination hall .The exam had commenced and I was writing my hall ticket number on the answer booklet. I thought in my mind if for some reason if the examiner asks me to take out the bag from the table I will put the bag on the chair next to the table .As I thought the examiner asked me to take away the bag on the table. Now I had put the bag on the chair that is next beside the table. Then I though if the examiner asks me to take away the bag from the chair I will put the bag on the floor (spreading my jacket and sweater on the floor). I though that Baba is testing me. Then I started answering my exam paper. I had answered 85 to 90 questions (out of 135 questions) in 90 minutes with out even having any second thought on any question. The rest 45 questions I did in 2 hours time. (Total duration of the exam was 3 and half hours). I had enough time to even sing Baba’s Bhajans in my mind during the exam.  In the month of September the Owner of the pharmacy where I work called me and told me that she cannot accommodate me from 1st Jan 2005 as she has a deficit budget .In other words She told me to quit the job from 1st Jan 2005.
    Baba indicated to me couple of times that I would clear the exam but still I had my own doubts about my result. Couple of weeks after the exams .I ordered for High Speed Internet (MSN) package from Bell Canada. They had sent me a C. D and instruction booklet to the nearest post office. My wife works at Shoppers Drug Mart, Downtown and her work hours are from 11:30 am to 6:30 pm. She uses the subway to commute. After work she takes the subway, and at around 7:10 - 7:20 pm she usually arrives at the Islington subway (which is very close to my apartment). On that day I collected the High Speed Internet package from the nearest post office for which I had to take the subway as well. On my return to my home I reached Islington subway at around 7:05 pm. At this point of time a thought crossed my mind.” If I see my wife before I reach my apartment then I would pass both my exams”. I decided in my mind that I should not wait at the subway not even for a moment but walk straight to my apartment, which is 5 minutes walk from the Islington subway. Almost I stepped out of the subway I could not see my wife. I was a bit dejected. I turned my head right and lo.... my wife was on to my right side. For the first time after taking up the exams I told my wife that I now believe that there are chances for me to pass the exams. Couple of weeks before the results I was called for an interview by one of the Shoppers in Windsor, Ontario. I was asked to come down to Windsor and the owner promised me to pay for all the expenses. So I went to Windsor. I stayed in Windsor for 1 day, during this time myself and the owner of the store discussed on so many issues e.g.: religion, traditions, pharmacy profession, marriages etc. All this time the owner was checking my communication skills. Fortunately by Baba’s grace he was impressed by me and offered me a position as a Pharmacist at his store. He read out the contract conditions and asked me to sign the contract if the offer is O.K to me. I asked the owner to wait for couple of weeks so that we can get the results. Suddenly He asked me which god do I believe in. I said “SAI BABA”. He then repeated “Oh SAI BABA”. The owner was a white man and he doesn’t know anything about Sai Baba. Then he said, “form what ever I had heard about you, I am sure the result will be positive”.

On the day of my results. I left to work by 7.0 am. Around 8:30 am my wife called me at my work place and said that the results were out on the Internet and enquired about my result. She didn’t knew the password for the website where the results are displayed. I was looking on the pharmacy board website from my work place and I could not find my hall ticket number. I told my wife that I failed the exam. Usually the hall ticked numbers of the people who have passed the exam are displayed in sequence. For some reason the hall ticket numbers were not in sequence this time. Almost I lost hope, then I was casually scrolling down the results screen on the computer. Lo ... I saw my number I could not believe this and tears of joy rolled from my eyes.  Un doubtfully I attribute my success to SRI SHIRIDI SAI BABA. With out Baba’s grace and blessings I could have NEVER achieved this success. This reminds me of Hemadpant’s words in SATCHARITA “that a devotees progress is smooth and certain (Spiritual and Worldly progress) with the blessings of Baba”. Baba never turns down his devotees. Baba knows better than anyone what is good for his devotees. Shraddha and Saburi are the two things Baba expects from his devotees. I would like to thank my friends Abdul Arif and Devotham Reddy for their selfless guidance and encouragement for these exams. I had so many experiences of Baba in the month of December. To be frank I am falling short of space to send all the experiences to this website. I am sending this experience to saibaba.org website from my new home in Windsor. I will be starting my new job in Windsor on 6th Jan (Thursday) 2005.
    SRIKANTH
    jai sree sai ram!

posted by Sushma.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #364 on: May 29, 2008, 02:03:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Balaji
    Baba came into my life through a person who gave a loan to my father. Once he came to our house to collect the loan and given the bad financial state we were in, he felt pity and gave a picture of Sai to my mother and asked to pray to him to solve all the troubles. From then on my mother started praying and I did not have much belief but still I used to go to Baba temple in Mylapore. Years passed by and there were numerous miracles happening all along the way, all this happened while we are totally in a helpless state. Our financial position never improved but it never was a stumbling block in our life, be it the marriage of both my sisters or my education; Baba made sure that everything happened on time and with all grandeur. While my belief started taking form the situations were little tough and I resorted to Baba's feet with more determination. One major instance is when I was preparing for entrance examination for MBA. Though I did not have the luxury for coaching classes, Baba introduced me to a friend with whose help the preparation became a lot easier. Baba made me attend a lot of examinations and in all I did really well much to the disbelief of my parents. Finally in one examination I got a rank with a scholarship too. There was another shocking incident, my mother who was in my village had some neurological problem and went into coma. Everybody lost hope and no one was ready to help us in any way, at this moment Baba in the form of our brother-in-law gave us all the help we needed. Because of the attack my mom lost her memory and was not able to recall most of the things. Again this was a cause of worry, in a few more days Baba helped mom to get back her memory.

continued.....
    Baba got me a placement where I was the only one to get selected out of 70. Again this helped me to go back home and take care of my mother. Once I was back home we have to take a rented place and was looking for a house. After frantic search we are able to find a good house within our budget, once again its a miracle the house which we got was kept vacant by Baba for us for 18 months in the heart of Chennai city. In July 2006 I came to Shirdi along with my parents and it was the first visit for my Mom. With Baba's grace I was able to take my parents on their first flight and the journey was absolutely comfortable all along the way till we reached home. It was pure bliss for everyone and I really cherish it all my life. I met my life partner who is a devotee of Baba as well. Our marriage went on very well and after our marriage me and my wife went to Shirdi for taking Blessings of Baba. We were standing in the queue to take darshan and while we were nearing Baba we want to give the garland and sweets to the priest there, initially he did not take it and suddenly he smiled and asked us, so you are newly married couple from Hyderabad? It was really a surprise as there is nothing evident either in the dress or appearance to say that we are newly weds. All I want is to be at the feet of Baba with unwavering faith and devotion.

Dwarkamai Rahem.......... :(

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline rc

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #365 on: May 29, 2008, 10:05:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sunitaji,

I have just read your experiences about BABA and could not stop myself. My eyes were filled with tears as recently I have experienced one after another. Last week I have finished reading Saicharit within three days and after that I am experiencing many small incidents happening everyday. I am indebted to BABA.  I would like to know how you do PURANMASI VRATA as I have heard about it. I don't even know how to do puja properly. I just offer bhog and lite a diya infront of BABA's statue in the morning and evening. Could you please give some details about the VRATA if it's possible.

OM Sai Ram Sai blesses to all.

RC

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #366 on: May 30, 2008, 05:33:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear Rc ji,
                    I totally agree with Sunitaji and as BABA was against fasting,we all should follow that.
    Thanks Sunitaji coz of u Dwarkamai wants to send a message to all Sai devotees ........Please do not fast.. :D :D :D :D :)

BABA bless all and guide all.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline rc

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #367 on: May 30, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Sunitaji and Dipikaji,

Thank you both for your responses. I also don't observe fast or follow any rules during puja but felt strongly about Puranmasi Vrat because full moon is very special. I actually do not know much about religious rituals. It's true that  we don't require any hard and fast rules to follow BABA's path.
    Baba blesses to all.

RC

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #368 on: June 01, 2008, 10:49:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • RECENT REAL SAI LEELA'S THAT I HEARD Today only a very ardent
    believer of sai ram told me about the following two beautiful
    incidents,it' s very interesting, so read on,like sai ram wants us to
    always talk about his leela's i'd like to share them with all you
    blessed people of sai:
    > 1. A bhakta carrying 2 lac of rupees,came staight to the sai ram
    mandir very close to my house, and asked the pandit ji to keep this
    cash as sai ram's own money.The pandit ji said that it would be best
    if he could deposit the money with the cashier outside,as was the
    norm.But the man insisted on the pandit ji to take the money right
    away as this belonged to sai ram,the pandit got anxious and asked
    the man as to why and what brought him here with the money...
    > The man said,long time back,his son was applying to be established
    in the U.S. as a doctor,for which he required a lot of money.The man
    had only 35,000 r.s. in his bank account,so naturally he went
    looking for help.He went to all his family and friends,but none came
    to his rescue,everyone made silly excuses and refused the poor
    fellow.So disheartened as he was from the world,with all his heart
    and soul he prayed to sai ram for desprate help.He thought atleast
    he should send away the amount that was there in his bank account.So
    he went to his bank,asked the accountant there to give him the
    35,000 r.s. left in his account.TO HIS SURPRISE THE ACCOUNTANT TOLD
    HIM THAT THERE WERE 2LAC R.S. IN HIS ACCOUNT.He obviously thoght
    that this was impossible and asked the accountant to check again,but
    it was true that there were 2 lac r.s.Ok,so he took the anmount,left
    for his home,kept wondering and looking if someone from the bank
    moght come back and tell him that there must be some
    > mistake.He couldn't believe it,who could??He didn't sleep for
    many nights but was relieved of the pressure when he used those 2
    lac rupees eventually for his son.
    > Some years later,the man said,that he saw baba in his dream.Baba
    asked him if everything was fine with him and his son,the man said
    yes sai ram i'm most thankful that we are fine...
    > then baba finally asked him"then pls return back my 2 lac rupees"
    >
    > therefore the man had come today to return those 2 lac rupees
    which baba had lent at the most needful hour!
    > three cheers for sai ram..hip hip hurray,hip hip hurray,hip hip
    hurray!
    > amazing leela wasn't it,i couldn't believe my ears when i heard it!
    > jai sai ram
    >
    > My Sai Is Grate
    >
    > Om Sai Ram
    >
    ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #369 on: June 05, 2008, 08:46:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Monica
    Baba is with all those who have faith and patience in him. We were in search of a good second car which could be in our budget, went and saw cars from various car dealers for about two months, and finally came to settle with one. My husband who has tremendous knowledge and a very keen eye had inspected this car very minutely. After doing all the formalities, we went to the Shirdi Sai Baba temple at Lodhi Road, New Delhi. After offering our prayers and seeking His blessings, we went towards our car to offer prasad. To our utter surprise as we stood in front of the car to write Omkar, me and my husband noticed together a small sticker in the middle of the wind screen saying "Om Sai Ram". We just couldn't believe this miracle as we had screened the car so many times, and this sticker had gone unnoticed and became visible as soon we offered prayers to Baba. This was a blessing to us from Baba, and we were quite relieved that we had been blessed with a good car. We all crave for materialistic and worldly pleasures, but a true devotee is who even with everything remembers Baba, and prays to him for the entire human kind.

Seema
    Last month my younger brother-in-law, who was not keeping well for quite some time was diagnosed for Endocarditis, and the Echo showed significant vegetation (sort of lump of flesh) on the heart. We were all tense and worried. We prayed to Baba endlessly to have mercy since he is very young and then have kids and family to support. Every time we were getting the Echo done the results were not matching with the previous test, inspite of the medication and hospitalization, doctors were not very clear on what line of medication should they stick to (either to hospitalize him or operate him). Then finally they decided to go for a last test, (all this while we were praying to Baba that goes without saying). Finally it was decided that whatever is the result, line of treatment will be based on that last and final test. To the surprise of all that test showed no vegetation and the radiologist carried out the test said he is not absolutely sure of the test and results. This is purely Baba's chamatkaar. Baba, we your children wish and pray to let us remain in your lotus feet and roll in the dust of your feet and keep chanting Your name. Baba, please bless us all with good health and happiness.

Srinivasan
    While reminiscing about the beneficence that our Sadguru Sai Baba so graciously showed my room mate, who has since been transferred back to Chennai, just as he had fondly wished for, the thought of one anecdote that took place recently before his relocation, cannot be dismissed as trivial. When my room mate and I traveled to Shirdi to pray for his transfer on 26th December 2007, he bought an imposing portrait of Sai Baba, so he could carry that to Chennai. A few days after we returned to Hyderabad from Shirdi, he went to Chennai on leave. On the day, he was leaving for Chennai, I fervently prayed to Baba to prevail upon my roommate to leave behind the laminated portrait of Baba. Much to my delight, Baba answered my prayer when my roommate left behind the portrait. After his return to Hyderabad from prolonged leave in Chennai and preparatory to his transfer back to Chennai, I asked him why he had left behind Baba's portrait, he told me that he intentionally left that as a memento of our brief association in Hyderabad.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline sai70

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #370 on: June 05, 2008, 07:43:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dipika ji,
    You are so lucky to be blessed by SAIMA.  Iam in a big vicious circle of problems from more than 15 yrs. After marriage problems multiplied. I have lost confidence on myself n faith,see no hope . I guess it is the punishment for my bad kharma. Pls pray for me and all people who need help. I am not selfish but since you are blessed child of BABA ,i request you to do this for all the needy.

SAI pls help all of us and bless us all.
    SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #371 on: June 05, 2008, 10:31:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Dear Sai70.....we are all blessed to be BABA's devotees.
    we all have our share of karmas to pay.
    let's pray to our God Sainath for mercy.
    Hold on to HIS holy lotus feet and we will be saved for sure.

Please Trust in the Guru fully,that is the only sadhana.

I am just a simple devotee of BABA and myself trying to keep my Shraddha and Saburi.

don't worry BABA jaani is there...........leave your worries on HIS holy lotus feet..

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #372 on: June 13, 2008, 08:43:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Experience of Shirdi Sai Baba by our maid

Dear Readers,

We do not know how baba plans or how he intends to help someone ,after some time when things starts to fall in place than we realise the worth of any action or incident that took place in past or present .Than we feel the greatness of the Guru .Mystical shall always be Babas way beyond our reasoning ...this is what I always feel . Mar 21, 2007 This incident had taken place last year in my mothers place when I had come for summer vacation.

My parents named our home"Sai-Kripa" as it is pure Sai's Kripa to bless us with this house and we can feel HIS presence all the time. (from the foundation till it stood complete Babas Udi was sprinkled all the time).Well to continue....

At my mothers place two month back a new maid joined us SHANTI .She was very needy ,poor( from a good family ) and did not had any food past 3 days along with her 3 children ,her husband is a alcoholic and had ruined his once prospering family with his drinking habit .She came looking for a Job.

The day she came to our house it was Thursday.

A week back my mom on Thursday suddenly with a thought asked her to take one of the Babas calendar to her home as my mom felt she will be blessed by baba and would get strength to overcome her sufferings and also asked her to take some other eatables which she had kept for her when she would be leaving for her home in the evening.

When she was leaving for her home she took all the eatables kept for her and left babas calendar behind. Later when my mom found Calendar where it was placed as it is in its place.. she felt how unfortunate she is that she forgot baba to take along with her and also felt angry on her behavior.

Never mind next day when she came and when my mom questioned her she couldn’t say anything thinking my mom might get she said that she forget and that she will take it on coming Thursday .Mom with her simplicity felt that it will be Navratri and its good that Baba wishes to go with her during that time. Days passed and Navratri came.

It was 21st when she was washing clothes she felt a blow of air gushing through the bathroom door,inside she was washing clothes and when she looked up to see ..oh my God what she saw "Baba in his Mighty Physical form –tall about 6 feet" ,looking at her with anger ,she went blank and was shivering and nervous .She couldn’t even look up directly at baba and kept calling all the names of family deity god –goddess which she could remember .

But baba did not move an inch he was standing steady and looking at her for 10 minutes ,than Baba said “Until you don’t take my name I am not going to go”. She even tried to shout and call me Didi –Didi but she could not hear her own voice . Finally she folded her hands and said to Baba “please give me one chance I will take your name please forgive me “ And the minute she uttered this she saw that baba left .

She came out and nervously said to me-" didi I felt that there is ghost or some shadow in this house and when I looked up I saw Sai baba- he looked exactly like you have in pooja room .I was scared and shivering, calling your name but he did not leave until I asked forgiveness than only he left".

Immediately I asked her Shanti did you say anything to baba when mom was giving you calendar last week since you had not taken it ? Or any negative thought you had? She denied and I asked her 3 more times differently but her answer was same. But in spite of her this answer I said you have nothing to scare or worry ,you are very blessed that baba is calling you at his feet and he is showering his grace by showing you himself in His physical form- you are very blessed . She was changed and she came to mom and said to mom that-" I will take babas calendar tomorrow on Thursday".

Thursday morning 22nd when she came she immediately told us what happened last night in her dream. Again baba had come to her, this time she could only see his face (not the whole body) -more composed and lovingly looking at her .She saw that baba is applying udi to her daughter who was holding babas pooja dish and who bowed down at babas feet and Shanti stood folding her hand to baba ,baba just said these words “God will do her good” and blessed her and left.
    She felt peace, happiness, her body felt light and increase in her devotion for Baba after this dream. Her heart was full of bhakti .

I will not forget to mention that later when today mom was giving her UDI ,Locket and Calender in the mandir she confessed that she had deliberately not taken the calendar and that she thought that she would never pray to him she does not know him ,neither she knows whether he is Hindu or Moslem (and she said she uttered harsh words for baba )or she would not take his photo ,she infact said it loudly in her own mind that why I should? ,infact I will not come to work also and leave it who knows he may kill me .

And a day later after her night vision/dream of baba she is so full of love and devotion for baba that she pledges to take his name,pray him heart to heart and wants locket and udi for her family .

I leave it here as it is for the reader to think and imagine the love of baba and his mystical ways……

Posted by At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba-Manisha.Rautela.Bisht

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #373 on: June 18, 2008, 09:55:35 PM »
  • Publish

• Rajeev
    A very uncalled incident involving my only son, aged five years, who accidentally hurt his fingers by putting them in mixer-grinder machine, brought us (me and my wife) to the lotus feet of 'Sai' for comfort and solace. We ran from pillar to post for solution to our son's ailment, but no avail. When we were weary of doctors, experts, advisors; a ray of hope came in the form of blessing by pujariji of Sai temple, which we visited by chance. He told us to shun worries and surrender to Sai. Surprisingly, we felt at peace in Sai's presence and relieved of burdens for no reasons whatsoever. Continuous visits to Sai strengthened the bond between us and Sai and we started treating Him as Guru. For a considerable time, we worshiped Sai as told by pujariji. Occasionally, he would mention that we should visit Shirdi, the divine place of Sai and see Sai truly manifest himself in every nook and corner of Shirdi. He added that only Sai's wish would permit us to visit Shirdi. We silently prayed to Sai to allow us to visit Shirdi. As a matter of fact, we never left home alone without a relative or friend to accompany us. Sai had other plans for us. A casual relationship with a friend materialized into a deeper bond when he showed us the path to Sai and Shirdi. He gave us Sai Satcharita book to read. Upon reading Sai Satcharita, we got to know Sai better and cleared doubts about certain misconceptions. Suddenly, our friend asked us to accompany him to Shirdi. He made all the arrangements for travel, stay and places. We reached Shirdi and had darshan at Sai Samadhi mandir, attended evening aarti. It was a like a dream come true.

continued......
    Next day, when we went to mandir, we had wished that we should stand close to Sai as possible. To our surprise, we were allowed to stand near Samadhi and pujariji took my son touched his forehead with Sai's feet and gave my son and me a rose flower each that was kept on the Samadhi. Till date, I have kept it around my neck as prasad of Sai. We never dreamed of it and yet it happened in reality. We stayed in Shirdi for two days, visited all the places where Sai went. Our friend had been coming to Shirdi since his childhood so he knew all the places thoroughly and he showed us everything and explained us everything in detail as mentioned in Sai Satcharita. We came home satisfied yet yearning to go again. Such is the impact of Sai. Once you know Him, embrace Him and you tend to remain closer to Him. That is human nature, when we have nothing we want something and we get something, we demand more and more. But praise to Sai, he transforms our worldly desires into longing for Sai. Thereafter, we faced so many hurdles but surrendered to Sai believing that everything happens, happens for good and approved by Sai. My mother-in-law expired, we plunged in grief, Sai helped us to recover from that immense grief. We lost our guarding angel on earth. Three months from death of my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law committed suicide and her parents implicated all the members of our family in dowry-related case. We were dumb-struck, as we have not perceived this situation. Again, Sai came to our rescue. With the help of my brother-in-law, police officials were able to convince that my wife and I had nothing to do with it and moreover we had gone outskirts of town to visit relatives. Complaint was registered but with mild charges and against my brother and parents only. It was a tough case but we pleaded with Sai for rescue of our parents. Sai answered our prayers and within three months, we were able to secure permanent bail for parents.

continued......
    We had promised to visit Shirdi once our parents were out of confinement. Again my friend expressed his desire to visit Shirdi and he contacts me, as he knew that I had visited Shirdi and I would know details about Shirdi. We made plans and were able to visit Shirdi. We had darshan at Sai mandir and marveled at the miracles of Sai who had given us repeated opportunity to fulfill our vows. We prayed that misery of our parents should end, hoping that trial pending court would end in our favor and sorrow of separation from our brother would vanish. But fate struck again and my mother expired. We were surprised then we knew that what we wished, Sai had granted that. Perhaps the misery of my mother would have ended with her life only otherwise she would have led a life of cripple for rest of period. Sai had granted her peaceful and uneventful life however short it may be. I sincerely believe that my mother rests in peace under the realm of Sai's protection and is at peace from worldly worries. Again we vowed to visit Shirdi if our three wishes namely, our own home, father's health and bail of brother. These wishes are very complicated and not easy to achieve and we had no hope also. Surprisingly, all these wishes got fulfilled one by one on their time and all the above wishes were completed to the utmost satisfaction and contentment. We were able to move into our own house as we had dreamed and health of my father improved as news of bail acceptance of my brother came. Now my brother is residing with my father and my father has promised to move with us in due course of time. As promised, we are waiting for Sai's approval to visit Shirdi and I am posting this article with much faith and deliberation that Sai will be granting us another chance of visiting Shirdi.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #374 on: June 20, 2008, 10:03:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Nishit
    I am here sharing my experience with you all. My sister is a strong devotee of Sai Baba and I also used to believe in him but was never a very staunch follower. I wanted to go to Shirdi since long but could never make it as I believe that he call us but can't go at our own will. My first visit was with my brother in law and during this visit he gave me Sai Satcharitra . I took the book but never finished it. A year passed and we made heavy loss in our business but still by his grace every thing was going on. My wife had a job so we did not feel the pinch so hard but there were loans to be cleared. All of a sudden I remembered about the book and started reading and every thing started becoming normal. We purchased a new house and the first House Warming card I wrote in the name of Shri Sai Baba and invited him for the function. The card was sent to my sister in Mumbai to be further sent to Shirdi, which she did. On the day of the puja all my relatives were present and the pandit who was to perform the puja had set all the essential things for the puja. I had carried the newly framed photograph of Sai Baba and kept it in the new kitchen thinking that when the puja is over I will set the photo in one of the rooms. I never thought of it as my mind was in the puja preparations. In the start of this puja, my wife and myself, have to enter the house with a kalash and coconut in our hand ( this ritual is in all hindu customs, I believe). As we were about to do so the pandit asked do you have any Gods photo in the house I said yes I just got Sai Babas frame and kept it in the Kitchen. He asked his other pandit assisting him to bring it and asked me to hold it in my hands while entering the new house for the first time. This is how Baba attended our House Warming ceremony. I never expected this to happen but Baba did bless us by attending our puja that day.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments