Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399466 times)

Offline hpdarshan

• Blessings 0
  • Bless us Baba - Let me live at your feet forever
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #630 on: July 07, 2010, 12:24:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • HI ALL..I am in deep stress looking for guidance towards Sai Nath. How do I pray to Sai to keep my mind calm and not think of suicide as I am going through one of the most difficult poahse in life with no peace of mind..I started to pray but could not continue as job and life duties calls me from time totime. Does anyone know a good counsellor in B'lore for depression. My life is become tension and whenever I think of sai my eyes become tearful and ask him what is this test he has put me through - and when will I pass - does he want me to take the step and maybe be with him forever. I do not know and am very confused with no one to talk to and so this mail to you all for help..PLS HELP ME..

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #631 on: July 07, 2010, 12:50:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM! Sai devoteee Plz read Shri Sai Satcharitra and u will get many answers..BABA says enjoy the fruit - good or bad - of your past actions; if the enjoyment be incomplete, suicide won't help you. You "You must have to take another birth and suffer again; so instead of killing yourself, why not suffer for some time and finish up your store of the fruit of your past deeds and be done with it once and for all?

Plz read what's written in Shri Sai Satcharitra

Mr. Gopal Narayan Ambadekar of Poona was a devotee of Baba. He served for ten years in the Abkari department in the Thana District and in Javhar state, from where he had to retire. He tried to get some other job, but he did not succeed. He was overtaken by other calamities and his condition grew from bad to worse. He passed 7 years in this condition, visiting Shirdi every year and placing his grievance before Baba. In 1916 his plight became worst and be decided to commit suicide in Shirdi. So he came there with his wife and stayed for two months. One night while sitting in a bullock cart in front of Dixit's Wada, he resolved to end his life by throwing himself into a well close by. He proposed to do one way but Baba wished to do something else. A few paces from this place, there was a hotel and its proprietor Mr. Sagun, a devotee of Baba, came out and accosted him thus - "Did you ever read this Akkalkotkar Maharaja's life?" Ambadekar took that book from Sagun and began to read it. Casually, or we may say providentially he came across a story which was to this effect. - During the life time of Akkalkotkar Maharaj a certain devotee suffered very much from an incurble disease and when he could endure the agony and pain no longer, be became desperate and to end his miseries threw himself one night into a well. Immediately the Maharaj came there and took him out with his own hands and advised him thus - enjoy the fruit - good or bad - of your past actions; if the enjoyment be incomplete, suicide won't help you. You "You must have to take another birth and suffer again; so instead of killing yourself, why not suffer for some time and finish up your store of the fruit of your past deeds and be done with it once and for all?"

Reading this appropriate and timely story, Ambadekar was much surprised, and moved. Had he not got Baba's hint through the story, he would have been no more. On seeing Baba's all-prevasiveness and benevolence, his faith in Him was confirmed, and he became a staunch devotee. His father was a devotee of Akkalkotkar Maharaj and Sai Baba wanted him to walk into his father's footsteps and continue his devotion to Him. He then got Sai Baba's blessings and his prospects began to improve. He studied astrology and gained proficiency in it and thereby improved his lot. He was able to earn sufficient money and passed his after-life in ease and comfort.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

http://www.saibaba.org/satcharitra/sai26.html

my prayers for u Sai devotee

Bow to Sri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 04:49:37 AM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #632 on: July 07, 2010, 04:47:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • DWARKAMAI MEIN TU THA VIRAJA ....BABA UR STILL THERE AND WATCHING EVERYTHING AND ALL OUR ACTIONS

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efrRlp9__m4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Dwarkamai you are our Mother..Plz Guide us deva

Bow to Sri Sai!

Deva i wish u wil come and console me in some way...show ur leela deva..:(

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline hpdarshan

• Blessings 0
    • Bless us Baba - Let me live at your feet forever
    « Reply #633 on: July 07, 2010, 05:44:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai devotee and friend. Thx It does make sense to continue on and take on the full fruit of my past deeds so atleast my next janaam I have peace and less trobules.I was looking at doing something but will not now.Thx again maybe you are a blessing sent by Sai Nath himself to put sense into me.
    I will start the Shri Sai Satcharita tomm and will finish it by next week. I hope Sai Nath gives me the strength to finish this task.Praise to Sadguru Sai Natha Maharaj

Offline vinnikohli

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #634 on: July 07, 2010, 06:35:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Devotee,

Om Sai Ram to All!

I belong to Sikh Family. In my family nobody is devotee to Sai. It's  long time back approx 3- 4 years ago I was searching job, daily reading newspaper and gives interview but not get job. One day I was crossing a mazaar and going for the interview there i saw big photo of Sai baba, i said "Oh God i will trust you if you help to me to get this job and told the expected salary also to deva after that i pass on and reached at the interview there you can't believe whatelse i was demanding from the company they was all ready to give salary, expense, accomodation also but i live in delhi so i refuse for accomodation. From that day I believe on Sai baba. After that so many good experiences with sai happen with me and always feel sai with me. Baba daily talks to me in office, on road everywhere. one more thing i want to share with you all as i belong to sikh family in my home nobody believe on me as they make fun of me and say that i am mad but i don't bother them means they never stop me to pray Sai baba infact if anybody doing Sai Sandhya my family tells me first to go there but thing is they don't believe what i told them like sometimes my dreams and all. so I also stop sharing with them as i know they don't have interest in that. i join this website 2-3 months ago but i never put blog or msg as i was feeling very hesitate or think i might do some mistakes or might me this is not a right section to share it so i always read all devotees experience and feels happy but yesterday i was in office and reading the all the experiences as a daily routine and went off for the day while going back to home i thought why should not i go Sai baba temple as i was thinking for the last many days than i went to lodhi road Sai baba temple after office ( I drive Honda Activa Scooter) so i always feel free to approach baba .  After  having a very pleasing darshan of Baba  i was on my way back to home (My habit is to put earplug and listen music and each and every song i listen i feel i am singing for baba sometimes i cry while singing ) and listening my daily rountine music suddenly what i saw, Sai Baba face in the clouds and it was looking at me and you can't beleive i drive my scooter seeing baba face in the clouds. After few minutes its dissappear.

I feel always baba with me and i always be happy. i don't know why i never take tensions. I trust only on baba if my situation is bad i can't help it he will do whatever should be done, means even in worst to worst situation i dont take tension. my family members also say this to me you never take tension always looks happy. mera vishwas hai insaan ki aakhri saas tak bhagwan use roti kapda or sir dhakne ke liye makaan deta hai phir bhi hum usse mangte hue nahi thakte or hamare tension lene se kabhi tension rukti nahi hai or na hi badti hai yeh sab life ka phase hai. situations hai, na ki dukh hai.  jisko bhi maante ho us par pura pakka vishwas karo ki koi bhi situation tumhe hila na sake. you will be always happy. jo humari kismat mein nahi hai voh hume kabhi nahi mil sakta jab tak ki upper wale ko na lage ki wakey hi us cheez ki humein zarurat hai agar use lagta hai toh waih voh bhi de deta hai. so nothing is impossible every thing is possible.

Note :- Sorry for the mistakes if you encounter while reading this post  as i am writing for the first time and my fingers are also shaking.

OM SAI RAM! 
    aisi preet lagi nainan se, aur na dhyaye koi,
    raat din bus sai dektae, mohe bawri kahe har koi.....

Om sai ram!!!

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #635 on: July 07, 2010, 09:57:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Thanks BABA for ur leelas....which u have ur self sung through ur blessed kids...hpdarshan ji and Vinni kohli

Deva plz be our Guide and watch over all our actions and Guide us...

Amazing are ur leelas deva...we who are ignorant know that u will always be with us at all times..

Deva i know u want lot of devotees to read ur leelas...even when i m not there ...this post will continue...this u have showed me  ;D

Thanks Vinni for sharing ur amazing leelas with our God ...for he is NanakSai

Hpdarshan ji BABA will solve ur problems,u urself sd u wll do saptaha of SSC from tomorrow...

BABA bless ur saptaha reading and u share the good news with all of us

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline ppill

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #636 on: July 07, 2010, 06:24:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • hpdarshan ..this message is for you

Suicide is not an option. And don't think you are alone and have no one to talk to. We all are here to talk to. Please talk to us. You can do it either through this forum or you can post an email id where we can get in touch with you. Let us help you. What if the day you commit suicide was the last day you were supposed to suffer and your good days were to start the very next day? Ups and downs keep coming in life, but that does not mean that we give up. This problem of yours also will go away so please wait it out or at the very least talk to us. Talking to someone always helps.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #637 on: July 07, 2010, 08:59:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Dear Devotees.... Sai Baba said, "This Masjid is our Dwarkamai, Dwarkmai is the protector of
    those who sits in Her lap, She makes them fearless this Masjid is too kind, who ever sits in Her lap gets salvation (Beda par ho jaye).

Trust in the Guru fully..take BABA's Udi and read the pothi daily in front of deva

No one returns empty handed from Dwarkamai

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #638 on: July 07, 2010, 09:07:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva what an amazing leela...Manisha called and said that last night she had a dream and she saw Baba in her house and there were flowers everywhere...she said she could nt even walk as there were big flowers in her house...sun flowers and roses

she said that she had finished chaliya of Sai Mandir yesterday and went to Sai Mandir...she bought coconut and flowers..the flowers did nt seem fresh...so she did nt buy the flowers and returned to the shop keeper..she only offered coconut to deva..

so deva came in her dream and took her around her house and showed her flowers blooming everywhere in her house

aise hai mere baba  ;D

No one returns empty handed from Dwarkamai   ;D

Dwarkamai she is our Mother..she always blesses her kids

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efrRlp9__m4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Bow to Sri Sai!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 09:18:24 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #639 on: July 08, 2010, 12:53:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • गुरु बिन अवर नही मैं ठाऊँ , अनबिन जपऊ गुरु गुरु नाऊँ
    गुरु मेरी पूजा , गुरु गोविन्द , गुरु मेरा पार ब्रह्म , गुरु भगवंत
    गुरु मेरा ज्ञान , गुरु हिरदय ध्यान , गुरु गोपाल पुरख भगवान्
    गुरु मेरी पूजा , गुरु गोविन्द , गुरु मेरा पार ब्रह्म , गुरु भगवंत
    ऐसे गुरु को बल-बल जाइये .. आप मुक्त मोहे तारें

Thanks Dipika to share this beautiful praise of Guru!

Deva i know u want lot of devotees to read ur leelas...even when i m not there ...this post will continue...this u have showed me 

It is all Sai’s wish, not easy to go so long with such a powerful attitude. May you keep on spreading messages/Leela’s of Baba for many more decades like this………..enjoying blessings of Baba in all world’s!

Jai Sri Sai Ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #640 on: July 08, 2010, 05:45:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Saib bhai all BABA's leela....and bhajan is of Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj...my isht devta.. ;D

today i got Roses from Veena Maa's Mandir from BABA's holy lotus feet...yellow and red...:)....the roses i have kept in my Mandir

;D

hpdarshan bhai baba will surely answer ur prayers soon

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #641 on: July 08, 2010, 10:17:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba's assurance to his devotees

The wretched and miserable will rise to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of the mosque.

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #642 on: July 09, 2010, 05:59:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Today went to chattarpur Sai Mandir...bought flower garland for deva

As i bowed to Dattatreya's holy feet...i saw pujari ji removing petals of Roses from Deva's feet...as i went Pujari ji gave me all the Rose petals...later i offered my garland to my deva

aise haan mere BABA....All Roses ..these days  ;D

Thanks BABA jaani... ;D

Read  a chapter  from SSC ...opened SSC in Dwarkamai and the chapter opened was chap 30...again Deva's amazing leela..teaching me..that though others may leave me..HE will always be there for me...i also feel i m lacking in my bhakti.........so BABA replied to me..

Bow to the Kind Sai Who is the Abode of Mercy and Who is affectionate towards His devotees. By His mere darshan, He does away with their fear of this 'bhava' (samsar) and destroys their calamities. He was first Nirgun (formless), but on account of the devotion of His Bhaktas, He was obliged to take a form. To give liberation - self-realisation to the Bhaktas is the mission of the saints, and for Sai - the Chief of them, that mission is inevitable. Those who take refuge in His Feet have all their sins destroyed and their progress is certain. Remembering His Feet, Brahmins from holy places come to Him and read scriptures and chant the Gayatri mantra in His presence. We, who are weak and without any merits, do not know what Bhakti is but we know this much, that though all others may leave us, Sai won't forsake us. Those whom He favours get enormous strength, discrimination between the Unreal and the Real and knowledge.

The wretched and miserable will rise to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of the mosque.

Bow to Sri Sai!

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:09:14 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline poojaanand

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #643 on: July 11, 2010, 06:59:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • I would like to say that sai baba is the greatest

Pooja

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #644 on: July 11, 2010, 09:49:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • I would like to say that sai baba is the greatest

Pooja

OMSAIRAM!Sai baba and all Saints work in Unison for all of us

Bow to Sri Sai!

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:45:20 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments