Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399311 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #645 on: July 15, 2010, 02:42:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva aapki leela aap jano  ;D

Neeru called and said  i was looking for a one bed room set and was praying to deva daily.

we were looking for a house on rent for so many days..but in the budget could nt find one

BABA gave me a 2 bedroom flat in Noida...a very big one...;D...

Thanks BABA for always blessing your kids

BABA please bless all of us

Bow to Sri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 02:46:00 AM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #646 on: July 15, 2010, 04:41:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva today you will go and sleep in the Chavadi.

In the night devotees will go to the Masjid Dwarkamai and will sing bhajans for few hours.

Then devotees will sing your name and the procession will start to Chavadi..

Leke Chalo Leke Chalo.......
    Leke Chalo Palki, Shirdi Kay Nath ki
    Kandha Laga ke bolo Jai Sainath Ki
    Kandha Laga ke bolo Jai Sainath Ki

Tatyaba,Mahalsapati,Kakasahibdixit,Nanasaheb Nimonkar ...and the horse Shyamakarna led the way and all devotees followed them to Chavadi

Then BABA will say Please guard me..go if u like ...but come back and enquire about me to Tatyaba

Tonight lets remember the Chavadi procession of deva and feel as if we are all present in Dwarkamai and doing  Jai Jai Kar of deva

Lets feel BABA to be very near our heart

Anant koti Brahmaand Nayak Rajadhiraj yogiraj Parabrahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki Jai

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline R Sekar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #647 on: July 15, 2010, 06:35:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

Baba, please help me.  I beg you to give me life to lead a normal life.  My life is running only in debts.  Please relieve me from all my debts and give me prosperity to keep my family happy.  I want to be a good husband and a father. 

Please, answer my prayer.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #648 on: July 15, 2010, 09:07:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!R.Sekhar bhai we all go through our trials in life..but BABA never lets any of his devotee down..

Deva has said in Shri Sai Satcharitra...Sai Baba’s words guaranteeing the welfare of the Bhaktas:-

"There will never be any dearth or scarcity, regarding food and clothes, in any devotees’ homes. It is my special characteristic, that I always look to, and provide, for the welfare of those devotees, who worship Me whole-heartedly with their minds ever fixed on Me. Lord Krishna has also said the same in the Gita.

Please read Shri Sai Satcharitra and take Baba's Udi after invoking HIS aid...HE will surely bless u

No one returns empty handed from Dwarkamai  

Dwarkamai she is our Mother..she always blesses her kids

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #649 on: July 15, 2010, 11:43:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba used to say sitting in Dwarkamai "What (whether good or bad) is ours, is with us, and what is another's is with him."

Also that though all others may leave us, Sai won't forsake us.

Oh Sai, look favourably on us and bless us all

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline hpdarshan

• Blessings 0
    • Bless us Baba - Let me live at your feet forever
    « Reply #650 on: July 16, 2010, 01:48:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Devotte ppill. Thx for ur message. Yes I got good advise from dipikaji and started to think the same way as ur thoughts - let me go through whatever Sai has planned for me. I am not sure why he keeps on testing me - my life is full of turmoil - I am alone with no one talk to and remember Sai whenever I am abused and ask him what is this test he has put me through. i am sorry I can't tell you more details as it is very shameful and I undergo this shame everyday. I thought I will read Shri Saicharita but have gone into pretty much, a depression. I try not to drown my sorrow by keeping Tues,Thr, and Sat as clean days but the other day I'm too depressed on my life..I do not know what to do at all as there seems to be no end of my trobules..Only good thing is that I keep listening to Sai Naam Jaap on Laptop and Lataji Sai Songson my mobile literally all the time to keep my calm and head clear...it is just beautiful...and thank Sai for this gift as life can be worse and my life is still OK.I plan to do some charity work to get me through the difficult times and seek some company in others...Hpe it all works out in the end and wish we could talk more but I may need some real help soon from friends in Sai Forum...
    Sai Nath ki Jai....

Offline hpdarshan

• Blessings 0
    • Bless us Baba - Let me live at your feet forever
    « Reply #651 on: July 16, 2010, 02:05:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Devotee Dipikaji,
    Sorry I am not able to understand your posts - r u saying no one wants to make u a sister - if so - it is pity - I have a sis very far away from me - in US and I always rememebr her whenever i am hurt - she is my didi and it is been many yrs she has gone and settled down in US...I would luv to have a rakhi tied by u Dipika Didi ...whenever , wherever, of course distance is always a factor - but not in a brothers luv...Didi pls send me a rakhi and I shall tie it with all my luv and respect...as Sai Baba Devotee ...
    Sai Nath Ki Jai --for bringing me a sister..

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #652 on: July 16, 2010, 03:13:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!HPDARSHAN bhai ...BABA seems to be answering me ...again Baba's leelas,i will surely tie rakhi to u bhai.

Its just one of my brothers seems to be angry with me  ;D ...but BABA has sent u

u send me ur address and i will send the rakhi to u with best wishes

bhai got ur mail and will soon send the rakhi to b'lore  ;D

Thankyou BABA for showing your leela and keeping my faith

God bless u Hpdarshan bhai and all my brothers

No one returns empty handed from Dwarkamai  

Bow to Sri Sai!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 03:56:09 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #653 on: July 16, 2010, 01:00:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!My Shirdi experience in March

I had booked my tickets for going to Shirdi from delhi in  April and  i got a call from my dear  friend  jyoti to acompany her to shirdi. As she was going with her son and maid...so i cancelled my tickets for April ...though my other friends were angry with me and i went with her to Shirdi.

The trip was what BABA had planned for us which i want to recall now....we reached shirdi and checked into Sai Dham
    hotel.As we had gone during Ram Navami there was too much rush and we cud only get passes for sheja aarti..we had gud darshan in Dwarkamai...as we attended shej aarti...as we were lucky to stand in the front row..pujariji recognized jyoti and told her that tomorrow u must come at 9 am and sing bhajan in Samadhi Mandir...we both were very excited and also could not sleep properly.

we both woke up early and went to the Mandir for darshan...we went to Dwarkamai...chavadi and then to Samadhi Mandir.

There we were looking for pujari ji suryavanshi ji...later we saw one 12 yr old boy who was wearing the clothes like pujari ji...he seemed to be a pujari...jyoti asked him have u seen suryavanshi ji...he said no and asked us y we were asking...she said she was called by him...he told her that he lost his mother 3 years back and she resembled her mother.I gave him peda an he took only a lil bit...though he was a kid..i was surprised..then he asked jyoti to sing bhajan...jyoti sang a few lines..we both lovingly blessed him..he went away...we also came out ...and looked around..
    there were many Baba's signatures which i started seeing ...and told jyoti...that boy was BABA...my Mom had passed away in 2007 and exactly 3 yrs later i was in Shirdi...and BABA seemed to tell me that beta i know all about u..

to be continued......................................

As i recalled my experience i really cried and could nt write further..i lost my Mom in Feb 2007 and in March 2010 deva called me to Shirdi and showed me HIS leelas..i resemble my Mom a lot as deva told jyoti that thought started sinking into me...also my Mom was a diabetic and she used to take lil bit of sweet...like that boy took..

Next day when i went to Samadhi Mandir for darshan..i was in the que towards Baba's feet..i offered my chadar and bowed to BABA's feet and came out...there were few Japanese guests who were making entry from the backside..i and Jyoti's maid stood in the que with the Japanese..i again had BABA's darshan in Samadhi Mandir and bowed to HIS holy lotus feet..As i stood there talking with deva..i saw a piece of cloth near deva's feet..i asked Pujariji to give me that.He was reluctant and was dilly dallling..i requested him and said that i want  that..finally he gave me that piece of cloth ..as i came out..i saw the japanese also going inside through the other side....i went inside and bowed to BABA..BABA gave me his darshan 3 times in 10 minutes as if HE was micheviously playing with me like a father.

later when i went to the room and opened that cloth which was inside a sealed plastig bag..it was BABA's turban(patka) in pink..A father gifting to his daughter saying beta mera haath tere upar hai..as i m a sikh it has lot of meaning...i hugged the patka and cried....BABA made me realize that though i had lost my Mom ..he knew what all has happened in my life in the last 3 years and like a loving father was taking care of me and will always take care of me...for HE is my FATHER

to be continued...............................

In the Night we all had dinner in Sai Dham hotel...Jyoti's son did nt have and insisted to have idli sambar.Jyoti and her son got ready to leave,i also went with them.We walked to a South Indian Restaurant and had to see BABA's amazing leelas.There were 2 ladies having there food.i started talking with them.They said they come to Shirdi twice a year from Mumbai bare foot and they dont even feel tired.They do Sai Nam jap on the way.BABA showed to all of us devotion of those devotees.Later we went around and saw so many palkis and bowed to deva....i wished i could live in Shirdi forever..

Next day we went to Samadhi Mandir and saw a fakir who was dressed like deva.i bowed to him,he gave me Sai baba's sticker which i have pasted on my Sai Satcharitra.He told me these days in Samadhi Mandir guards do not allow him to do Sai nam jap..later i realized in forum some devotees were stopped from doing Sai Nam jap...BABA seem to be telling me to do more jap and spend more time with HIM doing meditation...........fool that i am i have still to learn a lot..:)

to be continued..............

Last day of our stay we went to Samadhi Mandir for darshan and taking permission from deva.With a heavy heart took leave from BABA.When we came out and had Mukh darshan...that moment seemed like eternity...with tears in our eyes we came out
    We came back to the hotel and checked out.We were waiting for the Van guy to come...i was looking at BABA's Dwarkamai photo in the reception...somehow BABA was looking strangely at me..i can still remember how HE looked at me..then the van guy came and he drove to Manmad..

We had planned that we will go to Akkalkot.But our Akkalkot was in Shirdi as written in SSC.Swami Samartha's leelas are amazing.
    Swami Samartha called us to HIS Mandir in  Kopargaon and Manmad and also made us attend aarti. We also got prasad.We also had gud darshan in Manmad Gurudwara and had langar .Igot for my dad patka from Manmad Gurudwara which he lovingly wears it.
    Then we came to the station and boarded the train....More leelas of deva and he showed us our aukat in the train..

to be contd..................

As we sat in the train..little later a couple came and said the berths were their's..they showed their tickets..later TT came and saw that our tickets were for next day...he told us either to get down in the next station or take a new ticket.Jyoti called one of our brothers from Sai Parivar and told him the situation.Jyoti also told me that the chapter that opened today was of Ramgir bua...BABA told him that Allah will provide from Kopergaon

Sehgal bhai arranged for our tickets and sent it through one of his sisters servant in  Kopargaon..we had a sigh of relief...but those were general tickets.Our compartment people were very accomodating and let us sit with them till 8 pm.Jyoti sang bhajans and everyone joined us in Sai baba 's JaiJaikar
    later few people told us to sleep down...i told BABA ab to aukat hi dikha do..as were getting ready to put our beds down ..TT came and told us he had got our tickets confirmed and we had to shift to another coach...i realized y baba looked at me strangely in Sai Dham hotel reception.We shifted to another coach and were placed comfortably.Jyoti gave her son's ticket to one elderly person who was sleeping down.

whole night Jyoti me listened to our fav bhajan through her ipod...Guru meri puja...

गुरु मेरी पूजा , गुरु गोविन्द

गुरु मेरा पार ब्रह्म , गुरु भगवंत

गुरु मेरा देऊ , अलख अभेऊ , सर्व पूज चरण गुरु सेवऊ
    गुरु मेरी पूजा , गुरु गोविन्द , गुरु मेरा पार ब्रह्म , गुरु भगवंत

गुरु का दर्शन .... देख - देख जीवां , गुरु के चरण धोये -धोये पीवां

we reached home safely...

As i reached home and came to my room ....i cried as if i didnt belong here..i felt Shirdi was my home which i had left..

The trip was what BABA had planned for us ...No one can go to Shirdi without Baba's permission and no one can stay there on its own...its all BABA 's will

Bow to Sri Sai!

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 06:40:26 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #654 on: July 19, 2010, 07:56:58 AM »
  • Publish

• No one returns empty handed from Dwarkamai   

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #655 on: July 19, 2010, 01:28:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • गुरु स्तुति
    गुरु मेरी पूजा , गुरु गोविन्द

गुरु मेरा पार ब्रह्म , गुरु भगवंत

गुरु मेरा देऊ , अलख अभेऊ , सर्व पूज चरण गुरु सेवऊ

गुरु का दर्शन .... देख - देख जीवां , गुरु के चरण धोये -धोये पीवां

गुरु बिन अवर नही मैं ठाऊँ , अनबिन जपऊ गुरु गुरु नाऊँ
    गुरु मेरा ज्ञान , गुरु हिरदय ध्यान , गुरु गोपाल पुरख भगवान्
    ऐसे गुरु को बल-बल जाइये .. आप मुक्त मोहे तारें

गुरु की शरण रहो कर जोड़े , गुरु बिना मैं नही होर
    गुरु बहुत तारे भव पार , गुरु सेवा जम से छुटकार

अंधकार में गुरु मंत्र उजारा , गुरु के संग सजल निस्तारा

गुरु पूरा पाईया बडभागी , गुरु की सेवा जिथ ना लागी

paani se Deepak bhi tumne jalaya tumne hi shirdi ko dhaam banaya

Bow to Guru Gobind Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #656 on: July 20, 2010, 07:13:56 AM »
  • Publish

• गुरु का दर्शन .... देख - देख जीवां , गुरु के चरण धोये -धोये पीवां

Bow to Guru Gobind Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline raaeft1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #657 on: July 20, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am experiencing severe financial difficulties and other problems.I started parayan of Sai Sat Charitra. I was inspired to issue a cheque to one of the creditors for next month. He agreed and accepted the cheque. Then I was inspired to talk to the newspaper hawker and he agreed to take his overdue payment next month.Even though I had limited resources, I was inspired to partly pay the overdue bill of the chemist.
    Then, my daughter got a call from her economics tutor that she could rejoin the classes. So these things are happening automatically. Even though, I have huge debts and I don't know how I will clear them, reading/listening to Sai Sat Charitra is helping me. 

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #658 on: July 20, 2010, 10:37:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am experiencing severe financial difficulties and other problems.I started parayan of Sai Sat Charitra. I was inspired to issue a cheque to one of the creditors for next month. He agreed and accepted the cheque. Then I was inspired to talk to the newspaper hawker and he agreed to take his overdue payment next month.Even though I had limited resources, I was inspired to partly pay the overdue bill of the chemist.
    Then, my daughter got a call from her economics tutor that she could rejoin the classes. So these things are happening automatically. Even though, I have huge debts and I don't know how I will clear them, reading/listening to Sai Sat Charitra is helping me. 

"Baba will provide" is all that is required?

Can you help, Sir?

Is it necessary to go searching everyone for help when keeping faith that "Baba will provide" is all that is required? Belittling unsolicited help or suspecting situations favorable during the hour of need is perhaps limiting Baba' omniscience because Baba manifests himself in several ways and in several situations to help the distressed. At the same time, raising unnecessary outcry over every hurdle big and small is not a hallmark of a faithful Sai devotee. Let us examine the following incident in the life of eminent Sai devotee Kakasaheb Dixit, as narrated by Pujya Sri B.V. Narasimhaswami ji.

As for Dixit's own financial position, there was, for a long time, a period of depression, but there was no positive distress. Contentment was ingrained in Dixit', and he was always saying to himself, "Tevile Anante, Tase Rahave", which is the same as "Alla Rakhega Vysa Rahena", "Maula Rakhega Vysa Rahena". This means, 'We must be content with the lot assigned to us by God.' So, he was generally contented and retained his mental peace in the midst of lack of funds and income. However, special occasions arose and his faith in Baba was tested and confirmed.

Some time after Baba passed away, Kaka had to meet a heavy obligation of Rs. 30,000 to be paid to a Marwadi. The day for payment was drawing near, and Kaka could not see how to get funds for meeting this large demand. One night, as he was sleeping, he had a dream, and in his dream, his creditor was pressing him for payment. In the dream, he assured the creditor, "Oh, don't you fear. I have my friend Sir Chunnilal, Sir Chimanlal etc., all of them knights, and they will provide the money". Suddenly, he woke up and remembering the dream, he bitterly repented his stupid folly in relying upon 'Sir' this and 'Sir' that who are just persons who will fail to help at the crucial moment.

He felt that the only person on whom he could rely for getting help was Baba, and cursed his folly in relying upon such useless human help. He resolved not to think of these 'Sirs' at all, and to rely confidently and boldly upon Sai Baba alone to furnish him with funds and that too in time. He sat up in his office room on a chair and was waiting and waiting until the actual date of payment came. Until the last moment, no money was forthcoming. However, at the last moment, a young man, the son of a rich friend of his, came asking for his advice. He said that after his father's death, he was managing his property, and had to find an investment for his money. He said, just then he had brought with him Rs. 30,000/- and wanted to know from Dixit what would be best investment. Kaka, after explaining the pros and cons of other investments, finally told him that he was in urgent need of Rs. 30,000/- and he would be glad to have it on any reasonable terms, but that it was his duty to explain to the lender that his practice had gone down, that his income was very low, though his properties in the shape of bungalows were there, and that it was his duty to point out the danger and disadvantage of lending to such person. The young man, however, made up his mind to lend the money to him on account of his being his father's friend, and thus the creditor of Dixit was paid in time.

(Contributed by Saibaba.org Team)

Dipika Duggal

Offline raaeft1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #659 on: July 21, 2010, 12:00:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • I had just posted the ``financial miracles'' that are taking place in my life. I was not raising unnecessary hue and cry re hurdles...
    The article is very enlightening and helpful.
    Om Sai Ram

Facebook Comments