Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399576 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #720 on: September 13, 2010, 04:59:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Siiting in Dwarkamai you are singing your own leelas deva

Deva .......................

We wanted to build a hostel in Ghaziabad as we had some land.We did nt have surplus money so we thought we will build one floor and some shops.

Before the start of construction a Bhoomi Puja was done and my wife had brought BABA's photo and Udi.
    My wife put Udi during laying of foundation stone.Easily funds were arranged and we built a 4 storey hostel with BABA's kripa..the hostel is ready in 6 months.

by Deepak

Bow to Shri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #721 on: September 13, 2010, 05:09:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva lets see your leelas...who all will send your photos for our Dwarkamai

DWARKAMAI SHE IS OUR MOTHER

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #722 on: September 13, 2010, 06:17:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba only asked dakshina in DWARKAMAI and never accumulated wealth

He used to distribute the money the same day to  destitute, poor, sick and needy the very same day.

This was one of Baba's methods for testing out the devotees attachments to worthy things and willingness to surrender.

Dwarkamai is our Mother..She always provides for us

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 09:47:28 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #723 on: September 13, 2010, 09:10:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Jag ka rishta kachha dhagga..Sai ka rishta pakki dor..jag ki aur tu kya deakhed hai...dekhtaa jaa Sai ki aur...sanghi-saathi apne paraye koi bhi tere kam naa aaye...

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/Devotional/Jag-Ka-Rishta/10070238

Dwarkamai ki Jai...Sai baba ki Jai!

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus fee be our sole refuguge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #724 on: September 13, 2010, 11:39:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • DWARKAMAI MEIN TU THA VIRAJA

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efrRlp9__m4[/youtube]

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #725 on: September 13, 2010, 11:48:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiBaba - Dwarkamais roof collapse accident averted

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E9GggeAK50&feature=related[/youtube]

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #726 on: September 14, 2010, 04:28:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva we all get blessings from you...what can we offer to you other then saburi

Every Sai devotees gets from Dwarkamai shade and warmth

aayen hain jo bhi sharan tihare tune bigdi banaaye.... Sai se jo mila hai kahin aur kya milegaa

Dwarkamai we are all indebted to you...unless you will not a leaf moves,one can't climb into Dwarkamai

Thankyou Dwarkamai..bless us all

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #727 on: September 14, 2010, 06:36:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shirdi Sai DwarkaMai

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEo4w4JNTIU[/youtube]

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #728 on: September 14, 2010, 07:01:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva chit mein to aaya the ur kids will send  ;D

Dwarkamai lets see your leelas  :)

Dwarkamai ki Jai!

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #729 on: September 14, 2010, 09:06:45 AM »
  • Publish

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E9GggeAK50&feature=related[/youtube]

It proves the omniscience -- the all-knowing nature of Baba.

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #730 on: September 14, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »
  • Publish

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dear Sai Devotees,

I would like to share with all sai bandhus, an experience i had today on how Baba preaches us demonstrating it practically. Even when Baba was in flesh, he never used to instruct orally to devotees questions. He used to demonstrate them by giving live experiences. As we all know, his ways and leelas are inscrutable. I recite and do Sri Sai Amrith vani every thursday regularly. I have been doing this from my first visit to Veena ma's son's residence @ Hyderabad during early 2008. Since then Sai has transformed my life completely for the better - for both wordly and spirtually.

This thursday, after 2-1/2 yrs, for the first time, i never did Sri Sai Amrith vani because one of my uncle passed away and it was "Soothak" (Refraining from doing any kind of Pooja for 11 days) to my family. But i was not feeling good to be away from Baba's Pooja. So i questioned Baba this morning and wanted to email Veena ma if i can continue to do the Amrithvani even during these 11 days. On this same day, i was reading the Devotees experiences written by Shri B.V. Narasimha swamiji.(Ebook on below link).
    http://literature.saibaba.com/books/devotees_experiences/part3/p218.html

In this book, one of the then devotee, Shri Vinayak Daji Bhave has written his experiences...His words goes like this...."...My mother Annapoornabai Daji Bhave went to Shridi. There when she tried to enter the mosque, Sai baba prevented her saying it would pollute the mosque. When she returned to yeola, she received a card from from Yootmal that her daughter-in-law had died on a particular date - which was the day before my mother's visit to the shirdi mosque. She had to observe 10 days pollution("Soothak") from that day onwards. She did not know it then, But Baba knew it evidently...."

Thus Baba answered me saying that i should observe the 10 day soothak. But how can i be away from your thoughts my dear Baba...hence i was reading this book when the all pervading hinted me thus.

Bow to Shri Sai. Peace be to all.

At the lotus feet of sadguru Shri sai,

Pisay Sudheer Kumar.

mysaibaba20@yahoogroups.com

Dwarkamai aur Sai baba ki Jai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #731 on: September 15, 2010, 01:15:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Experiences of Devotees

K. Navin Chander, India
    (Originally posted in the magazine "Sai Padananda" issued Oct. 1998, published by Sri R. Seshadri for Sri Sai Spiritual Center, Bangalore, India 560 028)

It was on 3rd February 1998. I was about to complete an article on Sai Baba. I heard a sharp rap at the gate of my house. I shouted; who is there?” Promptly the reply came: "Khaana Lav" (give me food). From where I sat, I could not see him. Nevertheless, I called my wife to serve food to him. She bought rice and dhal but oddly, he did not have anything on him to receive it. My wife did not feel like serving in the plate she brought. So she came back to the house, took a small cardboard and served the fare on it outside the gate. He sat on his haunches preparatory to eating.

Meanwhile, my wife came inside to fetch water for him. It did not take a couple of minutes for her to do so. But the stranger was not to be seen anywhere. There were telltale marks of his having taken the food. He did not even wash his hands. It was impossible to eat the food, that too without water, and walk away out of sight in less than a couple of minutes.

It was then the truth hit me like a whiplash. I should have known much better when he said, "Khaana laav". It was truly a command. Even during his begging rounds sometimes, Sai Baba never begged. He simply commanded, "Lassie, roti laav". I asked my wife as to how he looked like. She said, "He was lean aged and looked like a village Muslim of the old order, with a sharp beard. He was wearing a faded green lungi with brownish checks on it and a soiled white long-sleeved kurtha with a black vest on it. His head was turbaned leaving the top crown open". Though the description did not actually tally with that of Sai Baba, I was by then more than convinced who He was. I cursed myself because the food that was served was overnight food and served on cardboard outside the gate.

Later when I slowly composed myself, I went into the pooja room and begged His pardon for my lapse. At that stage my own conscience began to reply, "Your repentance is enough for me. Keep on feeding the hungry, who come to your doorstep, as best as you can. Believe me, charity especially that of food, is indeed a great spiritual virtue"

dipika duggal

OMSAIRAM!Deva u urself sing your leelas....

Sai baba left his mortal coil in Dwarkamai in 15th October 1918

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:32:36 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #732 on: September 15, 2010, 02:41:14 AM »
  • Publish

• Thanks to Jeetendra  ;D

Dwarkamai ki Jai!

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #733 on: September 15, 2010, 05:58:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • As Gangagir entered the Masjid, Baba smiled, "So, the mandir has come to the Masjid, very good". He invited him with all courtesy into the Masjid. After Gangagir sat, Baba said, "We are both from the same family. We were happily staying with god in his abode in Vaikuntha. Hari sent us to convince the people of the futility of wrong conduct and put them on the right, moral path. But it seems that the people are not going to change their ways even by an inch in these days. Wherever one looks, one sees the liquor taverns full of people. The prostitutes are brought here in the month of Phalguna to dance in the Chavadi. As the horse breaks free of the reins and gallops away, all classes of people are stopping work and galloping, without even bothering to see if they are properly clad to see the dance of the prostitute. Here it is all immodest behavior. They put red powder on each other as if it was a festival and dance about singing songs and playing loud music. In this age and in these days Hari has sent us here with pots of milk on our heads and asked us to convince the people to drink the milk. But every one who sees me laughs in derision and throws stones at the pot of milk on my head. Some put on devilish faces and laugh at me. Some bring presents for me. Some say, "I have got the Sai Fakir's spirit in me now, so (as he has no power now) listen to me. Come and listen to my words of wisdom - drink the liquor to your hearts content. Drink as much as you want to and make merry." The moment they hear the word liquor the majority of people run there. Not many people prefer milk to liquor. Only some have come to me and have drunk the milk. But of these some have the madness of Vedanta. So the world has termed all those who have taken milk from me as mad. The tendency of these people addicted to liquor is such. See how they are all saying, "All hail to the liquor Maharaj." This world is a strange place. I seek to give them nectar, they prefer poison.

They are losing the respect and confidence in the truth. They prefer the lie to the truth." Gangagir heard what Baba said. He said, "Maharaj, my experience is also the same as yours. I have tried to put at least a few people on the true path but I have failed. They have all decided that I am a madman and pay no heed to what I say. I have seen this happening and I have stopped even trying to change the people." Baba heard Gangagir saying these words with a voice that was dejected, the result of a lifetime of ridicule and rejection. Baba was saddened. He said, "Those that go will go to perdition. Those that will abide by us will abide by us. Let us seek no recompense and help with a pure heart all those who come to us sincerely."

They discussed many more matters. If I start to detail those matters here, that itself will become as big a book as the Mahabharata. After a while, Gangagir took have of Baba and went away from the Masjid. Baba continued to sit there in contemplation.

See how clearly and lucidly Baba has described the present day circumstances in this age of Kali? Baba has described this age of Kali as Phalguna month. Liquor is his term for bad habits and bad proclivities. The true path of wisdom and dharma is the milk which he wishes to give us.

Sri Sai Maharaj's method of teaching is unique and exhilarating. It is beyond me to explain them. Baba talks casually of some thing and the doubts plaguing the jijnasu are cleared in a second. No one has the expertise in teaching wisdom and the true knowledge as he had. His devotees, be they even so far away, continually experience his kind grace.

While this was so; Sri Vasudevananda Saraswati (Tembe Swamy) the great mahatma was staying at Rajamahendravaram on the banks of the holy Godavari at that time. He was going from place to place in the country and teaching the right path of the karma to the people. He was a great scholar.

The Rigveda would stand in respect when he entered. His knowledge was the fruit of long experience and not mere book learning. He was a self-realized man. He needed none to illumine him or teach him. Pundaleekarao of Nanded and others went to Rajamahendravaram for his darsan. Rajamahendravaram (Rajahmundry) is a beautiful town situated on the banks of the holy Godavari River. At a place nearby called Dhawaleswaram, Godavari splits into seven streams and is called Saptamukhi. With the musical sound of the water flowing brimful along the banks; the various calls of the birds residing in the huge trees which had grown thickly on its banks; with the rhythmic utterance of mantras such as "Imam me ganga" chanted by the Brahmins who come there for their ritual bath; with the colorful display of males and females who come to bathe in that holy river; that place is beautiful beyond description at dawn.

(Contributed by Source: "Sri Sai Gurucharithra" originally by Santkavi Sri Dasganu Maharaj. Translated from Telugu version by Sri SVL) 

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #734 on: September 15, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Answers - Experience

Om Sai Ram to all ...

My Name is Rimple Samir Mangalorkar and i live in Mumbai. I always read about Baba's miracle and thought to myself when will I see one miracle in my own life which can be shared with the whole world. And here, Im writing not one but TWO..

I and my sister were suppose to leave for a holiday to meet my grandfather on the 2nd of August till 21st of August to London, Paris and Scotland. We got our visas and were all done with our shopping until on 29th of July my Dad suffered a massive heart attack and things changed.. we immediately cancelled all our plans.. All this while all those who knew that we were going to go called to say bye until we told them that it got cancelled as my Dad has suffered a massive stroke. this we kept saying almost to all people until the 15th of August ( 1st miracle ) where I had to be admitted to the hospital for a severe attack of food poisoning.. this was the 3rd time i had been admitted in the last 4 mnths. Everytime I ate something from out, I landed in the hospital. Got all sonography, endoscopy done but no reason for these kinds of attack except that i have a weak intestine. But this time it was different, we told the doc that these kinds of attacks are happening during my menses only. First, the doctor shrugged it saying that its not related but then he turned back to me and said "Let me check her navel" and that is where the problem was caught. All these attacks of food poisoning were not due to me eating outside food but were caused due to Umbilical Hernia which was finally the main cause of the problem. I got operated on the 17th of August.. I have no words to thank Baba for all he did for me.. The reason for our trip to get cancelled was not due to my dad as we kept saying but cause Baba knew that this was going to happen. Keep blessing us like this only.

The 2nd miracle took place on the 8th of september. After the operation, I was advised complete bedrest for a month, but Baba had different plans for me. My husband was travelling to delhi and I decided to go to Shirdi by myself with my kids, my maid and my mother and caught hold of my brother's driver. Before leaving home, I prayed to Baba that since I was coming to Shirdi without informing my husband abt my plan, pl take care of us and also make sure that we reach to u and back home safely. 20 mins before reaching Shirdi, somehow the car took a skid completely from the left side of the road to absolutely right side and it didnt stop there and went back to the left side and stopped with a jerk. Baba's Grace that on the road there was not a single car on either side of the road. Baba's miracle it was. Even today when i write this to all of ull, I cant stop thanking God for all He did for me...

Today I request each and one of ull who will be reading my experience to pray for my mum, dad and my brother Amit as he is going through a very bitter divorce battle. Pl pl do pray that we get rid of all these problems very soon.....

May Baba keep blessing all of us like this.... May we always see victory in His Divine Grace..

rimple mangalorkar

mysaibaba20@yahoogroups.com

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments