Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399773 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #750 on: September 17, 2010, 09:29:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!There is a bell in the left of the entrance of Dwarakamai pavilion.This bell was tied by BABA in Dwarkamai.

It rings three times a day, at 4.00 AM, 11.30 AM and 8.30 PM.

It is rung by the Pujari of Dwarakamai, calling the devotees for Aarti.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Sai baba let your holy lotus fee be our sole refuguge.OMSAIRAM

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #751 on: September 18, 2010, 12:04:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sitting in Dwarkamai,BABA said debt,enemity and murder have to be atoned for,there is no escape

last night spoke with Rajiv(Uppal) bhai,he was shot by some men in 2007 ,he had under gone major operations

he said he forgave them and closed the case

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20070120/delhi.htm#10

Bow to Shri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:02:21 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #752 on: September 18, 2010, 03:51:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM! "Debt and enmity has to be atoned for"....The story of the frog and snake named as Chenbassapa and Veerbhadrappa respectively as illustrated in Shri Sai Satcharitra is a pointer

BABA says those who suffers for others are dearer to me.

If there is any enmity with anyone one should set it right.

If one is  indebted to anyone they will  have to repay it.

If you have any debt or continue enmity, you have to suffer for it

What whether good or bad is with us and what with others its with them

As Sai baba's kids we should learn to forgive each other and be honoured in HIS court

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #753 on: September 18, 2010, 04:12:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram!!!

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #754 on: September 18, 2010, 07:49:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI'S AFFECTION TOWARDS US (September 1986)

On 30th January, 1986, one of my colleagues in the office approached me and offered "SAI PRASADAM", as she had per­formed "SAI POOJA" on that day being Thursday. I never knew her as a Sai devotee, until the day when she gave me the Sai Prasadam. I asked her where she performed the pooja. She replied that she had performed the pooja in Gestetner Operators Room, where a calender with Sai's photo was hung on the wall. I enquired with her, why she could not do pooja at home? She said that she had no picture of Sai. I at once decided to give her one photograph of Sai for her pooja.

In the evening, after returning home, I told my wife to pack the Sai photo in our home for presenting it to my colleague. My wife did not agree with me. She objected to giving the photo from the house. She advised me to give a new photo, if at all I desired to give. I did not listen to my wife and decided to give the photo, which I kept last time for my "SAPTHAHAM POOJA".

As usual, I performed Sai Bhajan with my family members in the night and distributed the prasadam. This was completed by 8 p.m. At about 8.30 p.. my temperature rose upto 102°F. My wife gave me some medicine and also Baba's UDI. Inspite of all these, my temperature did not come down.

My wife was very much worried. Suddenly, in high fever, I thought that it would be better to listen to my wife's advice. Immediately I told my wife that I do not want to give Sai's photo from the house to anybody, as SAI PRABHU does not like to leave us. I prayed to Sai with a request to excuse me for entertaining the idea of parting with His Photo. Immediately after the prayer, within minutes, my temperature came down to normal. I was able to converse with my people as usual. By next Thursday, I purchased a "SAI PHOTO" from a shop and gave it to my colleague for her pooja. I am reminded here of how Baba admoni­shed his devotee Kaka Mahajani for parting with a holy book given to him by Baba and giving it away to Madhavrao Deshpande. This teaches us a lesson that any photograph or book of Saibaba which we use for our daily worship should not be given away, no matter who asks for it.

G. Nagaraja Rao,

Hyderabad 500 012.

from Sai Leela Magazine

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #755 on: September 18, 2010, 09:56:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!

In reality the observance of the vow of silence is the best way of praising the Sad-guru; but the good qualities of Sai Baba make us forget our vow of silence and inspire us to open our mouth. Good dishes taste flat if there be no company of friends and relations to partake of the dishes with us, but when they join us, the dishes acquire additional flavour. The same is the case with the Sai Leelamrit - the nectar in the form of Sai's leelas. This nectar we cannot partake alone. Friends and brothers have to join us - the more the better.

It is Sai Baba Himself that inspires these stories and gets them written as He desires. Our duty is to surrender completely to Him and meditate on Him. Practising penance is better than pilgrimage, vow, sacrifice, and charity. Worshipping Hari (Lord) is better than penance, and meditation on the Sad-guru is the best of all. We have, therefore, to chant Sai's name by mouth, think over His sayings in our mind, meditate on His form, feel real love for Him in our heart and do all our actions for His sake. There is no better means than this for snapping the bondage of samsar. If we can do our duty on our part as stated above, Sai is bound to help and liberate us

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #756 on: September 18, 2010, 10:01:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!

hear the story of another man who came to try Baba. Bhaiji, brother of Kakasaheb Dixit was staying at Nagpur. When he had gone to the Himalayas in 1906 A.D., he made an acquaintance with one Somadeva Swami of Haradwar at Uttarkashi down the Gangotri valley. Both took down each other's names in their diaries. Five years afterwards Somadeva Swami came to Nagpur and was Bhaiji's guest. There he was pleased to hear the Leelas of Baba and a strong desire arose in his mind to go to Shirdi and see Him. He got a letter of introduction from Bhaiji and left for Shirdi. After passing Manmad and Kopergaon, he took a tanga and drove to Shirdi. As he came near Shirdi he saw two high flags floating over the Masjid in Shirdi. Generally we find different ways of behaviour, different modes of living and different outward paraphernalia with different saints. But these outward signs should never be our standards to judge the worth of the saints. But with Somadeva Swami it was different. As soon as he saw the flags flying, he thought - "Why should a saint take a liking for the flags, does this denote sainthood? It implies the saint's hankering after fame." Thinking thus he wished to cancel his Shirdi trip and said to his fellow travellers that he would go back. They said to him - "Then why did you come so long? If your mind gets restless by the sight of the flags, how much more agitated would you be on seeing in Shirdi the Ratha (car), the palanquin, the horse and all other paraphernalia?" The Swami got more confounded and said - "Not a few such Sadhus, with horses, palanquins and tom-toms have I seen and it is better for me to return than see such Sadhus." Saying this he started to return. The fellow-travellers pressed him not to do so, but to proceed. They asked him to stop his crooked way of thinking and told him that the Sadhu, i.e., Baba did not care a bit for the flags and other paraphernalia, nor for fame. It was the people, His devotees that kept up all this paraphernalia out of love and devotion to Him. Finally he was persuaded to continue his journey, go to Shirdi and see Baba. When he went and saw Baba from the courtyard, he was melted inside, his eyes were full of tears, his throat was choked and all his evil and crooked thoughts vanished. He remembered his Guru's saying that - 'that is our abode and place of rest where the mind is most pleased and charmed.' He wished to roll himself in the dust of Baba's Feet and when he approached Baba, the latter got wild and cried aloud - "Let all our humbug (paraphernalia) be with us, you go back to your home, beware if you come back to this Masjid. Why take the darshan of one who flies a flag over his Masjid? Is this a sign of sainthood? Remain here not a moment." The Swami was taken aback by surprise. He realized that Baba read his heart and spoke it out. How omniscient He was! He knew that he was least intelligent and that Baba was noble and pure. He saw Baba embracing somebody, touching someone with his hand, comforting others, staring kindly at some, laughing at others, giving udi prasad to some and thus pleasing and satisfying all. Why should he alone be dealt with so harshly? Thinking seriously he came to realize that Baba's conduct responded exactly to his inner thought and that he should take a lesson from this and improve; and that Baba's wrath was a blessing in disguise. It is needless to say that later on, his faith in Baba was confirmed and he became a staunch devotee of Baba.

"Let all our humbug (paraphernalia) be with us, you go back to your home, beware if you come back to this Masjid. Why take the darshan of one who flies a flag over his Masjid? Is this a sign of sainthood? Remain here not a moment."
    Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 10:02:46 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #757 on: September 18, 2010, 10:03:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!

"Let all our humbug (paraphernalia) be with us, you go back to your home, beware if you come back to this Masjid. Why take the darshan of one who flies a flag over his Masjid? Is this a sign of sainthood? Remain here not a moment."
    Bow to Shri Sai
    !

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #758 on: September 19, 2010, 01:25:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM! Baba came to the front and pointing to His chest and staring at me spoke rather vehemently -"This is a Brahmin, pure Brahmin. He has nothing to do with black things. No Musalman can dare to step in here. He dare not." Again pointing to his chest - "This Brahmin can bring lacks of men on the white path and take them to their destination.   ;D

Mhalsapati, an intimate Shirdi devotee of Baba, who always slept with Him in the Masjid and Chavadi, said that Sai Baba told him that He was a Brahmin of Pathari and was handed over to a Fakir in his infancy, and when He told this, some men from Pathari had come, and Baba was enquiring about some men from that place. Vide sai Leela 1924, Page 179. (2) Mrs. Kashibai Kanitkar, the famous learned woman of Poona says in the experience No.8, published on Page 79, Sai Leela Vol. 11,1934, - "On hearing of Baba’s miracles, we were discussing according to our theosophic convention and fashion whether Sai Baba belonged to Black or White Lodge. When once I went to Shirdi, I was thinking seriously about this in my mind. As soon as I approached the steps of the Masjid, Baba came to the front and pointing to His chest and staring at me spoke rather vehemently -"This is a Brahmin, pure Brahmin. He has nothing to do with black things. No Musalman can dare to step in here. He dare not." Again pointing to his chest - "This Brahmin can bring lacks of men on the white path and take them to their destination. ." ]

BABA WE ARE BLESSED TO BE YOUR KIDS...:))

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #759 on: September 19, 2010, 01:28:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva i better go to Pandharpur  ;D

there was stir in the Masjid at Shirdi. Baba was sitting and talking with Mhalsapati, Appa Shinde and Kashiram, when He at once said, "Let us all four do some Bhajan, the doors of Pandhari are open, let us merrily sing." Then they began to sing in chorus, the burden of the song being "I have to go to Pandharpur and I have to stay on there, for it is the house of my Lord."

Baba sang and the devotees followed Him. In a short time Nanasaheb came there with his family, prostrated before Baba and requested Him to accompany them to Pandharpur and stay with them there. This solicitation was not necessary, as the devotees told Nanasaheb that Baba was already in the mood of going to Pandharpur and staying there. Hearing this Nanasaheb was moved and fell at Baba’s Feet. Then getting Baba’s permission, Udi (sacred ashes) and Blessings, Nanasaheb left for Pandharpur.

There is no end to Baba’s stories

;D

BABA WE ARE BLESSED TO BE YOUR KIDS...:))

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #760 on: September 19, 2010, 01:31:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dormitory of Trio

Even blessed are the Saints in whose heart Lord Vasudeo dwells, and fortunate, indeed, are the devotees who get the benefit of the company of such Saints. Two such fortunate fellows, Tatya Kote Patil and Bhagat Mhalsapati, equally shared the company of Sai Baba. Baba also loved them both equally. These three persons slept in the Masjid with their heads towards the east, west and north and with their feet touching one another at the centre. Stretching their beds, they lay on them, chitchatting and gossiping about many things, till late at midnight. If any one of them showed any signs of sleep, others would wake him up. For instance, if Tatya began to snore, Baba at once got up and shook him from side to side and pressed his head. If it was Mhalsapati, He hugged him close, stroked his legs and kneaded his back. In this way for full 14 years, Tatya, leaving his parents at home, slept in the Masjid on account of his love for Baba. How happy and never to be forgotten were those days! How to measure that love and how to value the grace of Baba? After the passing away of his father, Tatya took charge of the household affairs and began to sleep at home.

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #761 on: September 19, 2010, 10:41:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • As they neared Shirdi, Pundalikrao remembered the trust, i.e., the coconut and was very sorry to learn that it was broken and utilized. Fearing and trembling, he came to Shirdi and saw Baba. Baba had already received a wireless message, regarding the coconut, from the Tembye Swami, ad Himself asked Pundalikrao first to give the things sent by His brother. He held fast Baba's Feet, confessed his guilt and negligence, repented and asked for Baba's pardon. He offered to give another fruit as a substitute, but Baba refused to accept it saying that the worth of that coconut was by far, many times more, than an ordinary one and that it could not be replaced by another one. Baba also added- "Now you need not worry yourself any more about the matter. It was on account of my wish that the coconut was entrusted to you, and ultimately broken on the way; why should you take the responsibility of the actions on you? Do not entertain the sense of doership in doing good, as well as for bad deeds; be entirely prideless and egoless in all things and thus your spiritual progress will be rapid." What a beautiful spiritual instruction Baba gave!

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #762 on: September 19, 2010, 10:43:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Before they came to Shirdi, Baba declared openly that - "To-day many of my Darbar people are coming." The Dhurandhar brothers were astonished to hear this remark of Baba, from others; as they had not given any previous intimation of their trip. All the other people prostrated themselves before Baba, and sat talking to Him. Baba said to them- "These are my Darbar people to whom I referred before" and said to the Dhurandhar brothers- "We are acquainted with each other for the last sixty generations." All the brothers were meek and modest, they stood with joined hands, staring at Baba's Feet. All the Sattwic emotions such as tears, horripilation, choking, etc., moved them and they were all happy. Then they went to their lodging, took their meals and after taking a little rest again came to the Masjid. Balaram sat near Baba, messaging His Legs. Baba Who was smoking a chillam advanced it towards him and beckoned him to smoke it. Balaram was not accustomed to smoking, still he accepted the pipe, smoked it with great difficulty; and returned it reverentially with a bow. This was the most auspicious moment for Balaram. He was suffering from Asthma for six years. This smoke completely cured him of the disease, which never troubled him again. Some six years later, on a particular day, he again got an attack of Asthma. This was precisely the time when Baba took his Mahasamadhi.

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline saisonalraj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #763 on: September 20, 2010, 05:26:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear all baba devotees,

aap sase ek question poochna chahungi, baba kehte hai koi bhi problem ho..unpar shradha aur saburi rakhni chhiye...miracles hote hai..jo na bhi hona ho woh hota hai...baba jo majid mai mein bolte hai woh sach hota hai....yeh sab sochkar mein unpar andha wishwas rakh rahi hu..roz ek nayi tareke se problem aur bhad jaati hai..thoda dukhi hoti hu par phir baba ke charano mein gir jaati hu..ki baba mujhe aap par boht wishwas hai..pls dhoka mat dijiye...

but mere aas pass jitne log hai ya phir jo mujhe jaante hai sab kehte hai ki mein apne pati ko bul jaun aur life mein aage bhadu, jab ki mujhe pata hai woh mere pass wapis aaega...aur kuch log mere peeche mere upar haste hai ki aise paglo ki tarah wishwas aur puja karke kuch nahi hota...mera wishwas aise logo ko dekhkar bhad jaata hai par andar boht dukh hota hai...

baba mein chahti hu ki woh wapis aaye, meine apni sab galtiyan mann li hai..aur baba mujhe apne aur aap wishwas hai..aur mein un sab logo ko hum dono ka wishwas proof karna chahti hu..mera saath dijiye, mera saath dijiye baba...mujhe aapki jarrorat hai..mea pyaar mujhe lauta dijiye...

om sai ram..aaj meine yeh likha hai thode din baad mein miracle likhna chahti hu baba..kripa karo...kripa karo
    Om Sai Ram...

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #764 on: September 20, 2010, 05:33:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear all baba devotees,

aap sase ek question poochna chahungi, baba kehte hai koi bhi problem ho..unpar shradha aur saburi rakhni chhiye...miracles hote hai..jo na bhi hona ho woh hota hai...baba jo majid mai mein bolte hai woh sach hota hai....yeh sab sochkar mein unpar andha wishwas rakh rahi hu..roz ek nayi tareke se problem aur bhad jaati hai..thoda dukhi hoti hu par phir baba ke charano mein gir jaati hu..ki baba mujhe aap par boht wishwas hai..pls dhoka mat dijiye...

but mere aas pass jitne log hai ya phir jo mujhe jaante hai sab kehte hai ki mein apne pati ko bul jaun aur life mein aage bhadu, jab ki mujhe pata hai woh mere pass wapis aaega...aur kuch log mere peeche mere upar haste hai ki aise paglo ki tarah wishwas aur puja karke kuch nahi hota...mera wishwas aise logo ko dekhkar bhad jaata hai par andar boht dukh hota hai...

baba mein chahti hu ki woh wapis aaye, meine apni sab galtiyan mann li hai..aur baba mujhe apne aur aap wishwas hai..aur mein un sab logo ko hum dono ka wishwas proof karna chahti hu..mera saath dijiye, mera saath dijiye baba...mujhe aapki jarrorat hai..mea pyaar mujhe lauta dijiye...

om sai ram..aaj meine yeh likha hai thode din baad mein miracle likhna chahti hu baba..kripa karo...kripa karo

Kyon BABA tere bhakt dhukhi aate hai Dwarkamai mein

Dear Sister for BABA nothing is Impossible

He will give us what HE thinks is correct and at His time

Dwarkamai Rahem

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Sai baba let your holy lotus fee be our sole refuguge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments