Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399267 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2010, 12:31:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM! Mr. Cholkar was in the Masjid with his host Bapusaheb Jog. When the host and the guest both got up and were about to leave the Masjid, Baba spoke to Jog as follows:- "Give him (your guest) cups of tea, fully saturated with Sugar." Hearing these significant words, Mr. Cholkar was much moved, he was wonderstruck, his eyes were bedewed with tears, and he fell at Baba's Feet again. Mr. Jog was also curious about this direction, regarding the tea-cups to be given to his guest. Baba wanted by His words to create faith and devotion in Cholkar's mind. He hinted as it were, that He got the sugar-candy as per his vow and that He knew full well his secret determination not to use sugar in his diet. Baba meant to say, "If you spread your palms with devotion before Me, I am immediately with you, day and night. Though, I am here bodily, still I know what you do; beyond the saven seas. Go wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you. My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Always worship Me, Who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings, Blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows Me thus."

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Sai baba let your holy lotus fee be our sole refuguge.OMSAIRAM

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #766 on: September 20, 2010, 12:35:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Once Shama was bitten by a poisonous snake. His little finger of the hand was stung and the poison began to spread into the body. The pain was also severe and Shama thought that he would pass off soon. His friends wanted to take him to the God Viroba, where such cases were often sent, but Shama ran to the Masjid -- to His Viroba (Sai Baba). When Baba saw him, He began to scold and abuse. He got enraged and said - "Oh vile Bhaturdya (Priest) do not climp up. Beware if you do so" and then roared - "Go, Get away, Come down." Seeing Baba thus red with wrath, Shama was greatly puzzled and disappointed. He thought that the Masjid was his home and Sai Baba his sole Refuge, but if he was driven away like this, where should he go? He lost all hope of life and kept silent. After a time Baba became normal and calm when Shama went up and sat near. Then Baba said to him - "Don't be afraid, don't care a jot, the Merciful Fakir will save you, go and sit quiet at home, don't go out, believe in Me and remain fearless and have no anxeity". Then he was sent home. Immediately afterwards, Baba sent Tatya Patil and Kakasaheb Dixit to him with instructions to the effect, that he should eat what he liked, should move in the home, but should never lie down and sleep. Needless to say that these instructions were acted upon and Shama got all-right in a short time. The only thing to be remembered in this connection is this - the words of Baba (or the five syllabled Mantra, viz, `Go, Get away, Come down') were not addressed to Shama- as it apparently looked - but they were a direct order to the snake and its poison not to go up and circulate through Shama's body. Like others well-versed in Mantrashastra, He had not to use any incantation, charged rice or water etc. His words only were most efficacious in saving the life of Shama.

Any one, hearing this story and other similar ones, will beget firm faith in the Feet of Sai Baba, and the only way to cross the ocean of Maya is to remember ever the Feet of Baba in the heart.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #767 on: September 20, 2010, 12:39:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • Punjabi Ramalal of Bombay

Once a Punjabi Brahmin of Bombay named Ramalal got a dream in which Baba appeared and asked him to come to Shirdi. Baba appeared to him as a Mahant (Saint), but he did not know His whereabouts. He thought that he should go and see Him, but as he knew not His address, he did not know what to do. But He Who calls anybody for an interview makes the necessary arrangements for the same. The same happened in this case. The same afternoon when he was strolling in the streets, he saw a picture of Baba in a shop. The features of the Mahant, he saw in the dream, exactly tallied with those of the picture. Then making enquiries, he came to know that the picture was of Sai Baba of Shirdi. He then went soon after to Shirdi and stayed there till his death.

In this way Baba brought His devotees to Shirdi for darshan and satisfied their wants, material as well as spiritual.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #768 on: September 20, 2010, 12:40:35 PM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba let your holy lotus fee be our sole refuguge.OMSAIRAM

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:17:50 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #769 on: September 21, 2010, 12:56:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sitting in Dwarkamai,BABA never differentiated between his devotees..The poor and the rich, the small and the great, are the same to him

We are all blessed to have a Sadguru as Sai baba

Dwarkamai aur BABA ki Jai!

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #770 on: September 21, 2010, 01:01:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA can read our thoughts and Guides us

After the noon-Arati was over, they all went to the Masjid for taking Baba's leave for their departure. Sharma spoke for them. Baba then spoke as follows.

"There was a fickle-minded gentleman. He had health and wealth and was free from both physical and mental afflictions, but he took on him needless anxieties and burdens and wandered hither and thither, thus losing his peace of mind. Sometimes he dropped the burdens and at other times carried them again. His mind knew no steadiness. Seeing his state, I took pity on him and said, "Now please keep your faith on any one place (point) you like, why roam like this? Stick quietly to one place.

Thakkar at once came to know that, that was an exact description of himself. He wished that Kaka should also return with him but no one expected that Kaka would be allowed to leave Shirdi so soon. Baba read also this thought to his and permitted Kaka to return with his master. Thakkar got one more proof of Baba's capacity to read another's mind.

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #771 on: September 21, 2010, 01:03:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!"As one feels intently, so he realizes accordingly"

Once it happened that at Balaji's death anniversary day, a certain number of guests were invited and the dinner was prepared for them. But at the dinner-time it was found that thrice the number of people invited had turned up. Mrs. Newaskar was in a fix. She thought that the food would not suffice for the people assembled and that if it fell short, the honour of the family would be at stake. Her mother-in-law comforted her by saying, "Don't be afraid, it is not ours, but Sai's food; cover every vessel with cloth, putting some Udi in it, and serve from the same without opening it : Sai will save us from ignominy." She did as she was advised and it was found to their surprise and joy that not only did the food suffice for all, but plenty of it remained after serving. "As one feels intently, so he realizes accordingly" was proved in this case.

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #772 on: September 21, 2010, 01:05:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shama turned up to the lady and said, "Dear madam, you are a witness to my words. If within 12 months you do not get any issue, I will break a cocoa-nut against this Deva's head and drive him out of this Masjid. If I fail in this, I will not call myself Madhav. You will soon realize what I say".

She delivered a son in one year's time and the son was brought to Baba in his fifth month. Both husband and wife, prostrated themselves before Baba and the grateful father (Mr. Aurangabadkar) paid a sum of Rs.500/- which was spent in constructing a shed for Baba's house "Shyamakarna".

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #773 on: September 21, 2010, 01:54:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sitting in Dwarkamai,BABA never wanted us to fight amongst ourselves

Let us forgive each other then only we can live in peace and be honoured in His Court.

BABA always used to say"what whether good or bad belongs to us,what with others its with them"

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #774 on: September 21, 2010, 01:58:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sitting in Dwarkamai,BABA never wanted us to fight amongst ourselves

Let us forgive each other then only we can live in peace and be honoured in His Court.

BABA always used to say"what whether good or bad belongs to us,what with others its with them"

If you cannot endure abuse from another, just say a simple word or two, or else leave.

If you do not want to part with what you have, do not lie and claim that you have nothing, but decline politely saying that circumstances or your own desires prevent you.

Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.

Sai baba

Bow to Shri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #775 on: September 21, 2010, 05:07:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Mr.Shevade

Mr. Sapatneker of Akkalkot (Sholapur District) was studying for law. A co-student Mr.Shevade met him. Other fellow students also gathered together and compared notes of their study. It was found by the questions and answers amongst themselves, that Mr.Shevade was the least prepared of all for the examination, and therefore all the students derided him. But he said that though he was not prepared, he was sure to pass the examination, as his Sai Baba was there to get him through it successfully. Mr.Sapatnekar was surprised at this remark. He took Mr.Shevade aside and asked him who this Sai Baba was whom he extolled so high. He replied - "There lives in a Masjid in Shirdi (Ahmednagar District) a fakir. He is a great Sat-purusha. There may be other saints, but this is unique. Unless there is a great store of merits on one's account, one can't see Him. I fully believe in Him, and what He says will be never untrue. He has assured me that I will pass definitely next year and I am confident that I will get through the final examination also with His grace." Mr.Sapatneker laughed at his friend's confidence and jeered at him and Baba.

dipika duggal

"There lives in a Masjid in Shirdi (Ahmednagar District) a fakir. He is a great Sat-purusha. There may be other saints, but this is unique. Unless there is a great store of merits on one's account, one can't see Him. I fully believe in Him, and what He says will be never untrue

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #776 on: September 21, 2010, 05:08:25 AM »
  • Publish
  •  ;D

"There lives in a Masjid in Shirdi (Ahmednagar District) a fakir. He is a great Sat-purusha. There may be other saints, but this is unique. Unless there is a great store of merits on one's account, one can't see Him. I fully believe in Him, and what He says will be never untrue

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #777 on: September 21, 2010, 05:09:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • "There lives in a Masjid in Shirdi (Ahmednagar District) a fakir. He is a great Sat-purusha. There may be other saints, but this is unique. Unless there is a great store of merits on one's account, one can't see Him.

;D

I fully believe in Him, and what He says will be never untrue

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #778 on: September 21, 2010, 05:09:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dwarkamai Ki Jai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #779 on: September 21, 2010, 09:48:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!In Dwarkamai a Saint came and lived,our Sai baba

Tvamev mata cha pita tvamev, Tvamev bandhucha sakha tvamev
    Tvamev vidya dravin tvamev, Tvamev sarva mam dev dev

Baba said - "Believe Me, though I pass away, My bones in My tomb will give you hope and confidence

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments