Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399529 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's MIRACLES.(She is our Mother)
« Reply #780 on: September 21, 2010, 10:08:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Baba said that what belongs to us is with us what with others its with them

we all have to do our karmas and answer BABA in His court

When an artist paints BABA and sells his pictures,lot of his emotions will be involved in sketching and painting BABA

If the artist feels BABA is his Father and he is a true son/daughter of his..let them answer BABA

let BABA decide for them as BABA has given them the talent

kali-yuga is the age of quarrel and disagreement because everyone have his own theory ..... Sai Nam Jap is the best way of purifying the mind

Bow to Shri Sai!

Sai baba let you rholy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #781 on: September 21, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Baba said that what belongs to us is with us what with others its with them

we all have to do our karmas and answer BABA in His court

When an artist paints BABA and sells his pictures,lot of his emotions will be involved in sketching and painting BABA

If the artist feels BABA is his Father and he is a true son/daughter of his..let them answer BABA

let BABA decide for them as BABA has given them the talent

kali-yuga is the age of quarrel and disagreement because everyone have his own theory ..... Sai Nam Jap is the best way of purifying the mind

Bow to Shri Sai!

Baba's Characteristics -- His Dependency on Bhaktas

Baba allowed His devotees to serve Him in their own way, and did not like any other persons interfering in this. To quote an instance, the same Mavsibai was on another occasion, kneading Baba's abdomen. Seeing the fury and force used by her, all the other devotees felt nervous and anxious. They said, "Oh mother, be more considerate and moderate, otherwise you will break Baba's arteries and nerves". At this Baba got up at once from His seat, dashed His satka on the ground. He got enraged and His eyes became red like a live charcoal. None dared to stand before or face Baba. Then He took hold of one end of the Satka with both hands and pressed it in the hollow of his abdomen. The other end He fixed to the post and began to press His abdomen against it. The satka which was about two or three feet in length seemed all to go into the abdomen and the people feared that the abdomen would be ruptured in a short time. The post was fixed and immovable and Baba began to go closer and closer to it and clasped the post firmly. Every moment the rupture was expected, and they were all dismayed, did not know what to do, and stood dumb with wonder and fear. Baba suffered this ordeal for the sake of His Bhakta. The other devotees wanted only to give a hint to the Mavsibai to be moderate in her service and not cause any trouble or pain to Baba. This they did with good intention, but Baba did not brook even this. They were surprised to see that their well-intentioned effort had resulted in this catastrophe; and they could do nothing but to wait and see. Fortunately, Baba's rage soon cooled down. He left the satka and resumed His seat. From this time onward, the devotees took the lesson that they should not meddle with anybody but allow him to serve Baba as the chooses, as He was capable to gauge the merits and worth of the service rendered unto Him.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Sai baba let your holy lotus fee be our sole refuguge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #782 on: September 22, 2010, 03:12:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Be the real and true sons of the mother (Dwarakamayi) . What is to become of us (this bodily life)? Earth will return to earth, and air (breath) will return to the air. This opportunity (human body) will not return. - Sai Baba of Shirdi 

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #783 on: September 22, 2010, 03:14:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • There are two aspects of God or Brahman : (1) the Unmanifested (Nirgun) and (2) the Manifested (Sagun). The Nirgun is formless, while the Sagun is with form, though both denote the same Brahman. Some prefer to worship the former, some the latter. As stated in the Gita (chapter XII) the worship of the latter is easy and preferable. As man has got a form (body, senses, etc.), it is natural and easy for him to worship the God with form. Our love and devotion do not develop unless we worship Sagun Brahman for a certain period of time, and as we advance; it leads us to the worship (meditation) of Nirgun Brahman. So let us start with Sagun worship. Image, altar, fire, light, sun, water, Brahman are the seven objects of worship, but Sadguru is better than all these. Let us, on this occasion, bring to our mind the form of Sai, Who was non-attachment Incarnate, and Who was a resting-place for His whole-hearted devotees. Our faith in His words is the seat of Asan; and our Sankalpa (determination to start and finish the Puja) is the abandonment of all our desires. Some say that Sai was a Bhagwad-bhakta (devotee of the Lord), others say He was a Maha-Bhagwat (a great devotee), but to us He is God Incarnate. He was extremely forgiving, never irritable, straight, soft, tolerant and content beyond comparison. Though He looked embodied (as having the form), He was really dis-embodied, emotionless, unattached and internally free. The Ganges on its way to the sea, cools and refreshes the creatures affected with heat, gives life to the crops and trees, and quenches the thirst of many. Similarly Saints (Souls) like Sai, while they live their own life, give solace and comfort to all. Lord Krishna has said that 'the Saint is My soul, My living image, I am He or He is My pure form (Being).' This in-describable Shakti or Power of God, known as Pure Existence, Knowledge and Bliss, incarnated in the form of Sai in Shirdi. The Shruti (Taitiriya Upanishad) describes Brahman as Bliss. This we read or hear daily in the books, but the devout people experienced this Brahman or Bliss in Shirdi. Baba, the support of all, required no prop or support (Asan) from anybody. He always used a piece of sack-cloth for His seat, which was covered with a small beautiful bed by His bhaktas and has a bolster placed by them, as a rest to His back. Baba respected the feelings of His devotees and allowed them to worship Him as they liked. Some waved Chamara or fans before Him, some played on musical instruments, some washed His hands and Feet, some others applied scent and chandan, some gave betel nut with leaves and other things, and some others offered naivedya. Though He looked like living in Shirdi, He was present everywhere. This all-pervasiveness of His way daily experienced by His devotees. Our humble prostration to this all-pervasive Sadguru.

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline saisonalraj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #784 on: September 22, 2010, 03:23:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram..
    dear all devotees,

yestaerday i got a dream, in which baba is asking me to lit diya everyday in front of his picture which i have, but to my surprise i do that everyday...

dont know wht baba wants me to...can anyone take out the meaning of this dream..m really curious...

satguru sainath ki jaye ho
    Om Sai Ram...

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #785 on: September 22, 2010, 06:25:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram..
    dear all devotees,

yestaerday i got a dream, in which baba is asking me to lit diya everyday in front of his picture which i have, but to my surprise i do that everyday...

dont know wht baba wants me to...can anyone take out the meaning of this dream..m really curious...

satguru sainath ki jaye ho

OMSAIRAM!Dear Sis BABA is happy with you ...so be happy

BABA bless u and all of us

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #786 on: September 22, 2010, 06:29:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sitting in Dwarkamai BABA always told us to read Gurucharitra

Shree Guru Charitra
    Chapter 2 Continuation....

Siddha replied at length, "Long long ago, the non-dual Supreme Self wished to manifest Himself as the many. That wish is the Lord’s Maya, the divine creative power. When he was in the sleep of yogic trance, the whole cosmos was created by the power of maya.

From the navel of Lord Vishnu emanated a divine lotus, from which sprang Brahma, the creator. Knowledge of vedas was bestowed on Him by Vishnu. In accordance with the vedic wisdom, Brahma projected the Universe. He also created the natural classification of the various codes of conduct for castes (varna) and the four stages (ashrama) of human life, to suit the human beings endowed with different propensities. He also created the cycle of the four yugas or universal epochs.

Of these Kritayuga is symbolized by the principles of truth, dispassion, wisdom and religious sacrifice. The intricacies and details of yagna or religious sacrifice characterize the Tretayuga (the third, when counted in the reverse order from the age of kali, and which is thrice as long as the age of kali). The Dwapara epoch is weapon-wielding. Kali age has its tongue and genitals prominently displayed signifying the preoccupations of the age. He is dirty as a ghoul.

The krita or Satya yuga is 17,28,000 years long.
    The Treta is 12, 96,000 years.
    The Dwapara is 8,64,000 years.
    The Kali age is 4,32,000 years in extent.

So did the Lord ordain. Now listen to the story of the Guru, which was narrated by Brahma, the creator, to Kali, the spirit of dark age, on the eve of its advent on earth.

Kali said, "Lord! How can I ever hope to enter the earthly realm of existence which is inhabited by those who are righteous? My mind despairs even on hearing it. I am the breaker of the bridge of righteous. I am the inspirer of grief, dispute, hate and the fire of craving. Even my brother is ever allied to lust and anger and he is dear to me as my very life. The godless, the unrighteous and the non-observer for religious vows are my very life. All the righteous ones in the Indian peninsula are my enemies. My very life is threatened at the sight of those who serve the Guru, the deities, righteous brahmins and their own parents. Even the very sight of a yogi or a sage is as unbearable to me".

Brahma replied "You enter the mundane life of men through their instinctive propensities for sense-pleasures. The average life span of a human being in the Kali age is 100 years. Anyone can attain perfection at any time during his lifetime. So, don’t leave him. But your evil tendencies will not be able to touch those who are devoted to the Guru, God, deities and righteous Brahmins, and especially those who are devoted to the Guru, just as water cannot moisten a lotus leaf. Even the gods cannot harm one who is devoted to the Guru".

Jai Sai Ram

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sri-guru-charitra-daily-parayana-t14844.0.html

Bow to Dwarkamai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #787 on: September 22, 2010, 01:17:27 PM »
  • Publish

• Bow to Dwarkamai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:16:05 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #788 on: September 22, 2010, 09:39:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sitting in Dwarkamai,BABA never wanted us to fight amongst ourselves

Let us forgive each other then only we can live in peace and be honoured in His Court.

BABA always used to say"what whether good or bad belongs to us,what with others its with them"

Deva forgive me for all my errors

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:41:16 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #789 on: September 22, 2010, 10:44:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva's leela with me last night

Since past few days I have been posting about Painters who are selling BABA's photo with Profit,in a way i have taken part in criticizing them

Last Night I was wearing a suit whose shirt I had got blessed from BABA's Samadhi..as i laid down on the bed i felt being kicked by BABA.
    BABA telling me that he doesnt like my interference and he is capable to gauge the merits and worth of the service rendered unto Him by his bhaktas

I seek forgiveness from BABA and all those devotees of BABA who i may have hurt

Please forgive me,apology from my end

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 01:37:53 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #790 on: September 23, 2010, 04:01:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!I am grateful to BABA for teaching me this wonderful leela as i also got kicked by him and my bad karmas burnt

so something good is going to happen

whenever BABA used to scold or beat his devotees ,then something good used to happen with them

Like BABA tore Tatya's pheta and threw it in fire,everyone was scared ..but BABA gifted Tatya a new pheta

BABA alone knows His leelas,we who are ignorant seek His holy lotus feet as our sole refuge.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #791 on: September 23, 2010, 10:08:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • WAHEGURUJI OMSAIRAM!Saints work in Unison for peace

Nanak naam chardi kala tere bhanne sarbat da bhalla

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #792 on: September 23, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Those who lovingly sing Baba's fame and those who hear the same with devotion, both become one with Sai.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
    « Reply #793 on: September 23, 2010, 10:25:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • In His earlier days, Baba slept on a wooden plank, 4 arms in length and only a span in breadth with panatis (earthen lamps) burning at the four corners. Later on He broke the plank into pieces and threw it away (Vide Chapter X). Once Baba was describing the greatness or importance of this plank to Kakasaheb. Hearing this the latter said to Baba - "If You still love the wooden plank, I will again suspend or hang up one in the Masjid again for You to sleep at ease." Baba replied - "I won't like to sleep up, leaving Mhalasapati down on the ground." Then Kakasaheb said - "I will provide another plank for Mhalasapati." Baba - "How can he sleep on the plank? It is not easy to sleep up on the plank. He who has many good qualities in him can do so. He who can sleep 'with his eyes wide open' can effect that. When I go to sleep I ask often Mhalasapati to sit by My side, place his hand on My heart and watch the 'chanting of the Lord's name' there, and if he finds Me sleepy, wake Me up. He can't do even this. He himself gets drowsy and begins to nod his head. When I feel his hand heavy as a stone on My heart and cry out - 'Oh Bhagat', he moves and opens his eyes. How can he, who can't sit and sleep well on the ground and whose asana (posture) is not steady and who is a slave to sleep, sleep high up on a plank? On many other occasions Baba said, out of love for His devotees - "What (whether good or bad) is ours, is with us, and what is another's is with him."

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:27:31 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
    « Reply #794 on: September 24, 2010, 12:07:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • On many other occasions Baba said, out of love for His devotees - "What (whether good or bad) is ours, is with us, and what is another's is with him."

JAISAIRAM OMSAIRAM SAI BABA KI JAI

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments