Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399294 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #885 on: October 22, 2010, 04:18:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • यघपु बाबा भक्तों को उनकी इच्छानुसार ही पूजन करने देते थे, परन्तु कभी-कभी तो उनका व्यवहार विचित्र ही हो जाया करता था । जब कभी वे पूजन की थाली फेंक कर रुद्रावतार धारण कर लेते, तब उनके समीप जाने का साहस ही किसी को न हो सकता था । कभी वे भक्तों को झिड़कते और कभी मोम से भी नरम होकर शान्ति तथा क्षमा की मूर्ति-से प्रतीत होते थे । कभी-कभी वे क्रोधावस्था में कम्पायमान हो जाते और उनके लाल नेत्र चारों ओर घूमने लगते थे, तथापि उनके अन्तःकरण में प्रेम और मातृ-स्नेह का स्त्रोत बहा ही करता था । भक्तों को बुलाकर वे कहा करते थे कि उनहें तो कुछ ज्ञात ही नहीं हे कि वे कब उन पर क्रोधित हुए । यदि यह सम्भव हो कि माताएँ अपने बालकों को ठुकरा दें और समुद्र नदियों को लौटा दे तो ही वे भक्तों के कल्याण की भी उपेक्षा कर सकते हैं । वे तो भक्तों के समीप ही रहते हैं और जब भक्त उन्हें पुकारते है तो वे तुरन्त ही उपस्थित हो जाते है । वे तो सदा भक्तों के प्रेम के भूखे है ।

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #886 on: October 22, 2010, 04:22:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Swami Samartha and Sai baba ...Saints work in Unison.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOR-bJx_kA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #887 on: October 22, 2010, 04:43:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Veena Gupta, New Delhi, India

Write-up no 15

This Nav rathera I went to Shirdi and spent 7 days with Baba. I wanted to write my recent experiences but due to other activities this has been delayed. On 3rd April it was decided to go to Shirdi on the 5th morning, along with my friend Anita and her family. I hurriedly packed my stuff and left Delhi for Bombay. On my way from my residence to Anita's place I was thinking of taking ladoos for Baba and I was not sure that I will be able to buy it in Bombay. It was about6 in the morning and I found a shop half-open. I immediately asked the driver to stop. The shopkeeper told, that he usually open the shop at 9 AM and he has come to collect some papers from the shop. But he obliged to give ladoos. This is how I stared my journey with Baba's blessings.
    In Bombay some pooja of Baba was performed for the opening of the new office of Aushim Khetrapal, husband of Anita and the producer of Sai Baba movie. It was the 1st day of Navrathra, During the pooja, pujareeji asked for some sweets for the pooja. On this I opened my packet of ladoos. This was also for Baba weather it is Shirdi or Bombay. To our surprise we found the ladoos sprinkled with the Udi. This was enough indication of Baba that He is with us and He has blessed us. In late evening we started for Shirdi by car and reached Shirdi early in the morning. We stayed in Shirdi up to Ram Naumi. During this period we saw the unusual scenes at Shirdi. The whole Shirdi was lit with bright lights, much brighter than the lights of Diwali of any city of India. Groups of hundreds of devotees were coming on foot from different places and particularly from Bombay along with a beautifully decorated palki of Baba. They will park the palki whereever they find a place and will sing Sai Bajans day and night. They have traveled the distance on foot and their feet were wounded. Without caring for any thing. they were 'must' in singing 'bhajans' . In the groups there were children also of all ages. I could even see mothers with 3-4 months old babies. All the palkies were well decorated and there were hundreds of them. For the Ram Naumi palki of Baba went around the whole village of Shirdi. The next day a well-decorated Rath of Baba went through the Shirdi. The procession of Palki and Rath were mixed with dances and Bands of Music etc. which was very colorful.

I could not enjoy the procession of Palki and Rath Yatra because I fell ill with high temperature and had to stay at hotel. In the evening I was cursing myself that having come to Shirdi I was unable to enjoy the celebrations, then I felt a strong wind passing through our room. The room was a closed one and the wind was quite strong. Anita and myself felt that Baba is not very far away and He has shown his presence. The next morning on the day of Ram Naumi when Anita woke up and she cried to see the Udi coming out from the photo of Baba kept on the TV in the hotel room. Hearing her cry the attendant rushed into the room and soon many people from the hotel had the darshen of Baba in our room. Later on few people from the management committee of Shirdi Sai Sansthan also visited Baba in our room. Shirdi Sai Sansthan for the first time had given the permission to shoot a movie in their premises. Huge sets were erected there for proper lighting etc. management gave the permission for Dwarka Mai, Guru Sthan, Chawri. Procession of Palki from Samadhi Mandir to Dwarka Mai and then to Chawari on Thursday night. The movie was "Sai Baba" about which I have written earlier. There was excitement all over. Star attraction was Mr. Sudhir Dalvi who appeared to be real Baba and people were touching his feet, which he was avoiding. Press also covered the event saying "Baba is roaming in Shirdi". The movie is now 40% complete and its description, its clippings and stills and other details have been put in the website www.saibabamovie.com. Those interested in knowing more about Baba and His movie in making must visit this site also and give their suggestion to them or in Sai Vichaar or can send the same to me at ashok@dgsd.delhi.nic.in or veena_gupta_2000@yahoo.com. When I was away from my house in Delhi for the 2 Thursdays, there was no Udi from any photo or the Statue of Baba in our mandir, as Baba was with me on Shirdi trip.

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #888 on: October 23, 2010, 03:54:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba never talked, nor ever made any fuss about the things, which he wanted to accomplish; but he so skillfully arranged the circumstances and surroundings that, the people were surprised at the slow but sure results attained. - Shri Hemadpant in "Shri Sai Satcharita"

Baba said, “Even if one decides not to give me the trouble, ultimately I have to burst the boil with my own hands.”

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #889 on: October 23, 2010, 06:50:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • यहाँ शिरडी में उनके पहुँचने के पूर्व ही बाबा ने स्पष्ट शब्दों में कह दिया कि आज मेरे बहुत से दरबारीगण आ रहे है । अन्य लोगों द्घारा बाबा के उपरोक्त वचन सुनकर धुरन्धर परिवार को महान् आश्चर्य हुआ । उन्होंने अपनी यात्रा के सम्बन्ध में किसी को भी इसकी पहले से सूचना न दी थी । सभी ने आकर उन्हें प्रणाम किया और बैठकर वार्तालाप करने लगे । बाबा ने अन्य लोगों को बतलाया कि ये मेरे दरबारीगण है, जिनके सम्बन्ध में मैंने तुमसे पहले कहा था । फिर धुरन्धर भ्राताओं से बोले कि मेरा और तुम्हारा परिचय 60 जन्म पुराना है । सभी नम्र और सभ्य थे, इसलिये वे सब हाथ जोड़े हुए बैठे-बैठे बाबा की ओर निहारते रहे । उनमें सब प्रकार के सात्विक भाव जैसे अश्रुपात, रोमांच तथा कण्ठावरोध आदि जागृत होने लगे और सबको बड़ी प्रसननता हुई । इसके पश्चात वे सब अपने निवासस्थान पर भोजन को गये और भोजन तथा थोड़ा विश्राम लेकर पुनः मसजिद में आकर बाबा के पांव दबाने लगे । इस समय बाबा चिलम पी रहे थे । उन्होंने बालाराम को भी चिलम देकर एक फूँक लगाने का आग्रह किया । यघपि अभी तक उन्होंने कभी धूम्रपान नहीं किया था, फिर भी चिलम हाथ में लेकर बड़ी कठिनाई से उन्होंने एक फूँक लगाई और आदरपूर्वक बाबा को लौटा दी । बालाराम के लिये तो यह अनमोल घडी थी । वे 6 वर्षों से श्वास-रोग से पीड़ित थे, पर चिलम पीते ही वे रोगमुक्त हो गये । उन्हें फिर कभी यह कष्ट न हुआ । 6 वर्षों के पश्चात उन्हें एक दिन पुनः श्वास रोग का दौरा पड़ा । यह वही महापुण्यशाली दिन था, जब कि बाबा ने महासमाधि ली । वे गुरुवार के दिन शिरडी आये थे । भाग्यवश उसी रात्रि को उन्हें चावड़ी उत्सव देखने का अवसर मिल गया । आरती के समय बालाराम को चावड़ी में बाबा का मुखमंडल भगवान पंडुरंग सरीखा दिखाई पड़ा । दूसरे दिन कांकड़ आरती के समय उन्हें बाबा के मुखमंडल की प्रभा अपने परम इष्ट भगवान पांडुरंग के सदृश ही पुनः दिखाई दी ।

http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki/Sai_Satcharitra_Hindi_chap_50

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #890 on: October 23, 2010, 06:56:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • शिरडी आने पर श्री साई बाबा मसजिद में निवास रने लगे । बाबा के शिरडी में आने के पूर्व देवीदास नाम के एक सन्त अनेक वर्षों से वहाँ रहते थे । बाबा को वे बहुत प्रिय थे । वे उनके साथ कभी हनुमान मन्दिर में और कभी चावड़ी में रहते थे । कुछ समय के पश्चात् जानकीदास नाम के एक संत का भी शिरडी में आगमन हुआ । अब बाबा जानकीदास से वार्तालाप करने में अपना बहुत-सा समय व्यतीत करने लगे । जानकीदास भी कभी-कभी बाबा के स्थान पर चले आया करते थे और पुणताम्बे के श्री गंगागीर नामक एक पारिवारिक वैश्य संत भी बहुधा बाबा के पास आया-जाया करते थे । जब प्रथम बार उन्होंने श्री साई बाबा को बगीचा-सिंचन के लिये पानी ढोते देखा तो उन्हें बड़ा अचम्भा हुआ । वे स्पष्ट शब्दों में कहने लगे कि शिरडी परम भाग्यशालिनी है, जहाँ एक अमूल्य हीरा है । जिन्हें तुम इस प्रकार परिश्रम करते हुए देख रहे हो, वे कोई सामान्य पुरुष नहीं है । अपितु यह भूमि बहुत भाग्यशालिनी तथा महान् पुण्यभूमि है, इसी कारण इसे कारण इसे यह रत्न प्राप्त हुआ है । इसी प्रकार श्री अक्कलकोटकर महाराज के एक प्रसिदृ शिष्य पधारे, उन्होंने भी स्पष्ट कहा कि यघपि बाहृदृषि्ट से ये साधारण व्यक्ति जैसे प्रतीत होते है, परंतु ये सचमुच असाधारण व्यक्ति है । इसका तुम लोगों को भविष्य में अनुभव होगा । ऐसा कहकर वो येवला को लौट गये । यह उस समय की बात है, जब शिरडी बहुत ही साधारण-सा गाँव था और साई बाबा बहुत छोटी उम्र के थे ।

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #891 on: October 23, 2010, 07:39:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ardaas

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gJ961dXEMs&feature=related[/youtube]

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #892 on: October 23, 2010, 10:23:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Story - Making Of Sai Baba's Original Idol At Shirdi

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3QGb6aB-5s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #893 on: October 24, 2010, 05:18:41 AM »
  • Publish

• Baba has promised, “I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb,”

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #894 on: October 24, 2010, 06:50:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Story - Making Of Sai Baba's Original Idol At Shirdi

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3QGb6aB-5s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dear Friends:

Sairam.

Most of you must have visited Shirdi at least once and must have had the darshan of Sri Saibaba.  The lively marble statue of BABA must have captured your heart and mind.  You will be thrilled to know, how the statue was made and when it was installed at Shirdi. For those, who don't know the real facts, please go through the appended note.  Incidentally, i have received this note from the Grand-son of the sculptor, who gave life to the marble stone, which is what we all are worshipping today and he happens to be my neighbour in Dubai. He is a pious and highly successful professional but has all along maintained a low profile. He is a personification of humility and simplicity. He shared this info with me, after reading one of the inspirational messages of BABA that was read by him yesterday. Thought of sharing this original piece of information with you.

With regards.

Ramesh Krishnamurthy

Shri Sainathay Namah

~~ MAKING OF SAI BABA'S ORIGINAL IDOL AT SHIRDI ~~

Sai Baba's Statue in Shirdi, which has become the most mesmerizing divine image of Baba,
    was installed on 7th October`1954, Vijayadashami Day - 36 years after Baba's Mahasamadhi.

In 1952, a piece of a White Italian Marble had arrived from Italy at the Bombay Docks
    but for whom or why, nobody seemed to know anything about it.
    Thus, in the absence of a claimant, the dockyard authorities auctioned it off
    and the purchaser later offered it to the Shirdi Sai Sansthan.

Impressed by the quality of the Italian Marble, the Shirdi Sansthan planned to use it for an Idol of Sai Baba.
    So they gave Shri.Balaji Vasantrao Talim - a sculptor from Bombay, the humungous task of sculpting Baba's Idol.
    Meticulously, Shri.Balaji Talim got his tools 'made to order' from iron-smiths and carpenters.
    and started off by first making a Model of Baba using Mud Clay.

But it was difficult for Shri.Balaji Talim to make the statue in its exact likeness
    without the intricate details of the physical characteristic's of Baba's face,
    to profile which he only had Baba's one black & white photograph.
    Therefore, he prayed saying "If Sri Sai Baba gives me darshan while making His Statue,
    the Statue will be worthy & the devotees also will have feelings of devotion".

And sure enough one early morning, around 07:00 am when Shri.Balaji entered his Studio,
    he saw a bright light even before he could switch on the Lights.
    Baba had appeared in the Light and given Darshan to him in the studio itself.
    Baba remarked on Talim's difficulties and showed him his Face from various angles,
    encouraging Talim to study it thoroughly and remember it well.

This gave Talim the fillip he needed and after that the work just flowed easily and the result exceeded all expectations.
    Shri.Balaji Talim testified about this to Sri Sai Narayan Baba, as to how Baba himself had directed the Sculpting of the Statue
    and how at every stage, he could very clearly hear the divine voice of Baba guiding him.

The Shirdi Sai Sansthan immediately approved this Mud Statue of Baba, on the basis of which the present
    Italian Marble Statue of Sai Baba was carved and installed in the Samadhi Shrine.

- SHRI B.V.TALIM SCULPTING BABA'S IDOL -

~ A MIRACLE ~
    In 1954, while working with his workers at the finishing stages of Sculpting the almost ready Marble Statue of Sai Baba,
    Shri.Balaji Talim found an Air Pocket in a small additional portion below the Left Knee of Baba's Statue,
    which had to be removed. It seemed dangerous, as in removing an Air Pocket from a Finished Statue,
    there was every risk of the entire portion coming down,
    thus leaving the Statue Khandit (Broken), which therefore could not be worshiped at all.

So the work stopped and Shri.Balaji Talim hesitated to strike and chisel out the additional portion.
    He feared that the entire Statue might get destroyed and all his labour & time would go waste.
    He became nervous and prayed to Baba, "Baba have mercy on me. Your Murti is ready. Please Baba have mercy on me."
    Just then he then heard a voice within saying "Balaji, Carry on".

So Balaji instructed his workers to carry on and chisel out the additional portion,
    but the workers refused to do so fearing that the entire knee portion would just drop out.

Eventually & quite nervously,
    Shri.Balaji Talim took the chisel & hammer himself and while praying "Baba, help me" gave a small stroke,
    touching the additional portion of the marble below the Left Knee.
    And to his great surprise, only the additional portion of the marble came down leaving the rest of Baba's Statue intact.
    Seeing this, tears rolled down his eyes and he prostrated before Baba, started dancing and distributing sweets to all..
    As, he experienced such a wonderful miracle of Sai Baba.

The 5' 5" finished Idol of Sai Baba was taken throughout the village with pomp & ceremony.
    Baba's Idol was so Life like that devotees like Swami Sri Sai Saranananda & Laxmibai,
    who had personally been with Baba, felt as if Baba had come back alive in the form of his Idol.

- Laxmibai Shinde -

- Swami Sri Sai Saranananda -

On 7th October`1954, Vijayadasami Day, this lifelike Marble Statue of Sai Baba was installed on the platform of
    the Samadhi Shrine's western side behind Baba's Samadhi and the due formalities of Prana Pratistha were done
    by Swami Sri Sai Saranananda who had met Baba before His Mahasamadhi.

At the time of preparation of Baba's Statue, one day Baba gave Darshan to Shri.Balaji Talim and said,
    "Finish the work and you will not do any other Idol in future."
    So Talim did not prepare any other Idol since then
    and finally at the age of 82 on 25th December`1970 he breathed his last.

To: "M.R.S" <mr_srinivasan@yahoo.com> mysaibaba20@yahoogroups.com

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #895 on: October 24, 2010, 01:03:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA comes running to his devotee in his hour of need...

though others may leave us but BABA will never leave us

JAB KOI NAHI AATA MERE SAI AATE HAI

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRDsETlDNyI&feature=related[/youtube]

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #896 on: October 24, 2010, 11:42:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA ......

Rohilla’s Story

The story of the Rohilla illustrates Sai Baba’s all embracing love. One Rohilla, tall and well-built, strong as a bull, came to Shirdi, wearing a long Kafni (robe) and was enamoured of Sai who stayed there. Day and night he used to recite in a loud and harsh tone Kalma (verses from Holy Koran) and shout "ALLAH HO AKBAR" (God is Great). Most people of Shirdi, were working in their fields by day and when they returned to their homes at night, they were welcomed with the Rohilla’s harsh cries and shouts. They could get no sleep and felt much trouble and inconvenience. They suffered in silence this nuisance for some days, and when they could stand it no longer, they approached Baba, and requested Him to check the Rohilla and stop the nuisance. Baba did not attend to their complaint. On the contrary, Baba took the villagers to task, and asked them to mind their own business, and not the Rohilla. He said to them that the Rohilla had got a very bad wife, a Zantippi, who tried to come in and trouble the Rohilla and Himself; but hearing the Rohilla’s prayers, she dare not enter and they were at peace and happy. In fact, the Rohilla had no wife and by his wife Baba meant DURBUDDHI, i.e. bad thoughts. As Baba liked prayers and cries to God better than anything else, He took the side of the Rohilla, and asked the villagers to wait and suffer the nuisance, which would abate in due course.

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #897 on: October 25, 2010, 01:27:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.

If YOU LOOK TO ME,I LOOK TO YOU

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #898 on: October 25, 2010, 03:34:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Dipika,

for sharing Making Of Sai Baba's Original Idol At Shirdi. Really toching. How Baba inspire and get work done through his pupil.

om sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #899 on: October 25, 2010, 07:31:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Saib bhai all deva's leelas  :)

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KoA5NmP5Q4[/youtube]

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments