Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399221 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #900 on: October 25, 2010, 10:45:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kabir Dohas

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8GQn2J9jAY[/youtube]

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #901 on: October 25, 2010, 10:59:04 AM »
  • Publish

• सदा निंबवृक्षस्य मूलाधिवासात्

सुधास्त्राविणं तित्तमप्यप्रियं तम् ।

तरुं कल्पवृक्षाधिकं साधयन्तं

नमानीश्वरं सद्गगुरुं साईनाथम् ।।

अर्थात् मैं भगवान साईनाथ को नमन करता हूँ, जिनका सानिध्य पाकर नीम वृक्ष कटु तथा अप्रिय होते हुए भी अमृत वर्षा करता था । (इस वृक्ष का रस अमृत कहलाता है) इसमें अनेक व्याधियों से मुक्ति देने के गुण होने के कारण इसे कल्पवृक्ष से भी श्रेष्ठ कहा गया है ।

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #902 on: October 25, 2010, 11:49:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva................................

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #903 on: October 26, 2010, 12:00:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Masudi Ayi..... Dwaraka Mayi is Sai....BABA always guides his devotees and saves them

Yesterday my laptop almost crashed with me doing lot of philately  :)

I thought it had crashed and applied Udi to it and it started working

Thanks BABA  :)

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #904 on: October 26, 2010, 12:58:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI SATCHARIT CH..5

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWPkxqvp4Vg&feature=related[/youtube]

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #905 on: October 26, 2010, 01:10:45 AM »
  • Publish

• Deva Rahem......................................................................................

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #906 on: October 26, 2010, 01:59:27 AM »
  • Publish

• Baba again asked him to be freed from his bath saying that, as a Fakir He had nothing to do (or gain) with Ganges water; but Megha did not listen. He knew that Shiva is pleased with a bath of Ganges water and that he must give his Shiva (Baba) that bath on that auspicious day. Baba then consented, came down and sat on a pat (wooden board) and protruding his head said - "Oh Megha, do at least this favour; head is the most important organ of the body, so pour the water over that only-it is equivalent to the full or whole bath." "Alright" said Megha and lifting the water pot up, began to pour it on the head but in doing this he was so much overwhelmed with love that he cried out 'Har Gange' and emptied the pot on the whole body. He kept the pot aside and began to look at Baba, but to his surprise and amazement he found that Baba's head was only drenched but the body quite dry.

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #907 on: October 26, 2010, 05:32:33 AM »
  • Publish

• Baba again asked him to be freed from his bath saying that, as a Fakir He had nothing to do (or gain) with Ganges water; but Megha did not listen. He knew that Shiva is pleased with a bath of Ganges water and that he must give his Shiva (Baba) that bath on that auspicious day. Baba then consented, came down and sat on a pat (wooden board) and protruding his head said - "Oh Megha, do at least this favour; head is the most important organ of the body, so pour the water over that only-it is equivalent to the full or whole bath." "Alright" said Megha and lifting the water pot up, began to pour it on the head but in doing this he was so much overwhelmed with love that he cried out 'Har Gange' and emptied the pot on the whole body. He kept the pot aside and began to look at Baba, but to his surprise and amazement he found that Baba's head was only drenched but the body quite dry.

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

I went to Chattarpur Sai Mandir today and Deva was wearing blue vastras

Amazingly the chapter 28 opened ,about Megha.I had posted in the morning, how Megha worshipped BABA .

AMAZING LEELAS OF DEVA

Megha

Now let us go to the third and bigger 'sparrow'. Megha of Viramgaon was a simple and illiterate Brahmin cook of Rao Bahadur H. V. Sathe. He was a devotee of Shiva and always chanted the five syllabled mantra 'Namah Shivaya'. He did not know the Sandhya nor its chief mantra, the Gayatri. Rao Bahadur Sathe was interested in him, got him taught the Sandhya and the Gayatri. Sathe told him that Sai Baba of Shirdi was the embodied form of the God Shiva and made him start for Shirdi. At the Broach Railway station he learnt that Sai Baba was a Moslem and his simple and orthodox mind was much perturbed at the prospect of bowing to a Moslem, and he prayed to his master not to send him there. His master, however, insisted on his going there and gave him a letter of introduction to his (Sathe's) father-in-law, Ganesh Domodar, alias Dada Kelkar at Shirdi, to introduce him to Sai Baba. When he reached Shirdi and went to the Masjid, Baba was very indignant and would not allow him to enter. "Kick out the rascal" roared Baba, and then said to Megha - "You are a high caste Brahmin and I am a low Moslem; you will lose your caste by coming here. So get away." Hearing these words Megha began to tremble. He was wondering as to how Baba had come to know about what was passing in his mind. He stayed there for some days, serving Baba in his own way, but was not convinced. Then he went home. After that he went to Tryambak (Nasik District) and stayed there for a year and a half. Then again he returned to Shirdi. This time, at the intercession of Dada Kelkar, he was allowed to enter the Masjid and stay in Shirdi. Sai Baba's help to Megha was not through any oral instruction. He worked upon Megha internally (mentally) with the result that he was considerably changed and benefited. Then Megha began to look upon Sai Baba as an incarnation of Shiva. In order to worship Shiva, bela leaves are required and Megha used to go miles and miles every day to bring them and worship his Shiva (Baba). His practice was to worship all the Gods in the village and then come to the Masjid and after saluting Baba's gadi (asan) he worshipped Baba and after doing some service (shampooing His Legs) drank the washings (Tirth) of Baba's Feet. Once it so happened that he came to the Masjid without worshipping God Khandoba, as the door of the temple was closed. Baba did not accept his worship and sent him again, saying that the door was open then. Megha went, found the door open, worshipped the Deity, and then returned to Baba as usual.

Ganges-Bath

On one Makar-Sankranti day, Megha wanted to besmear the body of Baba with sandal-paste and bathe Him with Ganges water. Baba was first unwilling to undergo this operation, but at his repeated requests, He consented. Megha had to traverse a distance of eight koss (going and returning) to bring the sacred water from the Gomati river. He brought the water, made all preparations for the bath at noon and asked Baba to get ready for the same. Then Baba again asked him to be freed from his bath saying that, as a Fakir He had nothing to do (or gain) with Ganges water; but Megha did not listen. He knew that Shiva is pleased with a bath of Ganges water and that he must give his Shiva (Baba) that bath on that auspicious day. Baba then consented, came down and sat on a pat (wooden board) and protruding his head said - "Oh Megha, do at least this favour; head is the most important organ of the body, so pour the water over that only-it is equivalent to the full or whole bath." "Alright" said Megha and lifting the water pot up, began to pour it on the head but in doing this he was so much overwhelmed with love that he cried out 'Har Gange' and emptied the pot on the whole body. He kept the pot aside and began to look at Baba, but to his surprise and amazement he found that Baba's head was only drenched but the body quite dry.

Trident and Pindi

Megha worshipped Baba in two places; in the Masjid he worshipped Baba in person and in the Wada, Baba's big picture, given by Nanasaheb Chandorkar. This he did for 12 months. Then in order to appreciate his devotion and confirm his faith, Baba gave him a vision. Early one morning when Megha was still lying down on his bed with eyes closed but internally awake, he saw clearly Baba's Form. Baba knowing him to be awake threw Akshata (rice-grains marked red with Kumkum) and said, "Megha, draw a Trident" and disappeared. Hearing Baba's words, he eagerly opened his eyes but did not see Baba, but saw only rice grains spread here and there. He then went to Baba, told Him about the vision and asked permission to draw Trident. Baba said - "Did you not hear My words asking you to draw Trident? It was no vision but direct order and My words are always pregnant with meaning and never hollow." Megha said - "I thought you woke me up, but all the doors were closed, so I thought it was a vision". Baba rejoined - "I require no door to enter. I have no form nor any extension; I always live everywhere. I carry on, as a wirepuller, all the actions of the man who trusts Me and merges in Me."

Megha returned to the Wada, and drew a red Trident on the wall near Baba's picture. Next day a Ramadasi Bhakta came from Poona, saluted Baba and offered Him Pindi (an image of Shiva). At this time Megha also turned up there. Baba said to him - "See, Shankar has come, protect (i.e., worship) Him now." Megha was surprised to see Pindi following Trident immediately. Then also in the Wada, Kakasaheb Dixit was standing with a towel on his head after having taken his bath, and was remembering Sai, when he saw a Pindi before his mental vision. While he was wondering about this, Megha came and showed him the Pindi presented to him by Baba. Dixit was happy to know that the Pindi exactly tallied with the One he saw a few minutes before in his vision. In a few days after the drawing of the Trident was complete, Baba installed the Pindi near the big picture which Megha was worshipping. The worship of Shiva was dear to Megha and by arranging the drawing of the Trident and the installation of the Pindi, Baba confirmed his faith therein.

After continuous service of Baba for many years, doing regular worship and Arati every noon and evening, Megha passed away in 1912. Then Baba passed His hands over his corpse and said - "This was a true devotee of Mine." Baba also ordered that at His own expense the usual funeral dinner should be given to the Brahmins, and this order was carried out by Kakasaheb Dixit.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #908 on: October 26, 2010, 05:54:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai bhola bhandari !!! 

[youtube=425,350]
    [/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #909 on: October 26, 2010, 06:37:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Ardas to BABA ji,i heard it for the first time on Anuj bhai's blog and absolutely loved it.

Thanks Anuj bhai.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gJ961dXEMs&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

BABA bless the singer Sandeep Sehgal,Mr Mathur  and Anuj K Sharma

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #910 on: October 26, 2010, 11:53:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM! Shirdi wohi jaatein hain jinhe BABA khud bulaate hain 

I got a call from an old friend today.During our talks she told me about her colleague's experience with BABA.

Kiran has been a devotee of BABA for last 10 years or more.She had been wanting to go to Shirdi for the last 10 years.
    But her call didnt come.whenever she planned some thing or the other turned up.Last month she got her tickets booked through another Sai bhakt.Before going she fell sick and had to be hospitalized for 12 days.As She got discharged from the hospital.she went home and started packing and later boarded the train with few friends.Her family didnt want her to go,but she was adamant to go.
    As the train reached Manmad and they got down,she felt as though she never fell sick.She was feeling full of energy.
    They reached Shirdi and She had a chance of good darshan of BABA and was very happy.
    The medicines that the Doctor had given her to eat was given to her friend who had booked the tickets as she fell sick in Shirdi.After a few days stay they returned home with good memories of BABA.

Deva alone knows about each one of us and also how to handle our situation...

Shirdi wohi jaatein hain jinhe BABA khud bulaate hain 

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #911 on: October 26, 2010, 01:10:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Gupta ji,

I want to discuss the blessings which Sai Baba showered on me . I am really lucky to have such a Sadguru's blessings.

As you are aware that I was trying to get through one of my professional exams and wanted baba's support to achieve this.

Yes baba did help me this time. I also did my preparation with full faith and patience.

When I was preparing for this I was told by one of the astrologer(not full time) that I can not make it this time as my stars do not favour this. However I was keen to do this and prayed to baba to be with me. I got some hint from baba that nothing can make me not to achieve success in this.

Then I appeared last Saturday (16-Oct) and the results of that batch started coming. I came to know from other candidates that the pass percentage is very less this time (around 20-25%). I again doubted and started to think that such little pass percentage may challange chances of my own passing.

But as I told earlier I fully kept believing Baba and left everything to him. In such exams result is informed first by email/ phone and then by a letter and the results are released over a week or so (we were approx 85 candidates and around 10 persons were informed every day and so on) This whole process was requiring BIG patience which I kept on Baba.

And then I sensed (do not know how) that I have passed even before getting the result. My mental stage at that time forced me to write this article even without knowing My Result.....I wonder which force asked me to write this and I saved this as a draft.

You will not believe that I wrote this a day before and then saved it; Todat I got the message from the Institution conducting these exams. Yes! I made it this time.

See how baba help us and sometimes measure our Shardha and Saburi.....

Best Regards,

Manish Gupta
    Dubai.

Subject: [mysaibaba20] Once Again -- Sai Baba made me to succeed

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #912 on: October 27, 2010, 12:28:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shama Cured of Snake-Bite

Before Hemadpant begins the story, he says about the Jiva that it can be very well compared with a parrot, and that they both are bound, the one in the body and the other in a cage. Both think that their present bound state is good for them. It is only when a Helper, i.e., Guru comes and by God's grace opens their eyes and liberates them from their bondage, that their eyes are opened to a greater and larger life, compared to which their former limited life is nothing.

In the last Chapter, it was shown how Baba anticipated the calamity, that was to befall on Mr. Mirikar and rescued him from it. Now let the readers hear a story grander than that. Once Shama was bitten by a poisonous snake. His little finger of the hand was stung and the poison began to spread into the body. The pain was also severe and Shama thought that he would pass off soon. His friends wanted to take him to the God Viroba, where such cases were often sent, but Shama ran to the Masjid -- to His Viroba (Sai Baba). When Baba saw him, He began to scold and abuse. He got enraged and said - "Oh vile Bhaturdya (Priest) do not climp up. Beware if you do so" and then roared - "Go, Get away, Come down." Seeing Baba thus red with wrath, Shama was greatly puzzled and disappointed. He thought that the Masjid was his home and Sai Baba his sole Refuge, but if he was driven away like this, where should he go? He lost all hope of life and kept silent. After a time Baba became normal and calm when Shama went up and sat near. Then Baba said to him - "Don't be afraid, don't care a jot, the Merciful Fakir will save you, go and sit quiet at home, don't go out, believe in Me and remain fearless and have no anxeity". Then he was sent home. Immediately afterwards, Baba sent Tatya Patil and Kakasaheb Dixit to him with instructions to the effect, that he should eat what he liked, should move in the home, but should never lie down and sleep. Needless to say that these instructions were acted upon and Shama got all-right in a short time. The only thing to be remembered in this connection is this - the words of Baba (or the five syllabled Mantra, viz, `Go, Get away, Come down') were not addressed to Shama- as it apparently looked - but they were a direct order to the snake and its poison not to go up and circulate through Shama's body. Like others well-versed in Mantrashastra, He had not to use any incantation, charged rice or water etc. His words only were most efficacious in saving the life of Shama.

Any one, hearing this story and other similar ones, will beget firm faith in the Feet of Sai Baba, and the only way to cross the ocean of Maya is to remember ever the Feet of Baba in the heart.

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #913 on: October 27, 2010, 12:33:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM! Shirdi wohi jaatein hain jinhe BABA khud bulaate hain 

I got a call from an old friend today.During our talks she told me about her colleague's experience with BABA.

Kiran has been a devotee of BABA for last 10 years or more.She had been wanting to go to Shirdi for the last 10 years.
    But her call didnt come.whenever she planned some thing or the other turned up.Last month she got her tickets booked through another Sai bhakt.Before going she fell sick and had to be hospitalized for 12 days.As She got discharged from the hospital.she went home and started packing and later boarded the train with few friends.Her family didnt want her to go,but she was adamant to go.
    As the train reached Manmad and they got down,she felt as though she never fell sick.She was feeling full of energy.
    They reached Shirdi and She had a chance of good darshan of BABA and was very happy.
    The medicines that the Doctor had given her to eat was given to her friend who had booked the tickets as she fell sick in Shirdi.After a few days stay they returned home with good memories of BABA.

Deva alone knows about each one of us and also how to handle our situation...

Shirdi wohi jaatein hain jinhe BABA khud bulaate hain 

Om Sai Saranam !
    ============ ==
    The following poem is offered
    at holy feet of Sai Baba ;--
    Khush-naseeb hai vo,
    Jo Shirdi aate hai.
    Aur Sai Baba ka,
    Jo aasheesh paate hai.
                     Safal ho gaya jeewan,
                     Aur dhanya ho gayi kaya.
                     Jisne Shirdi me aakar,
                     Sai ko sheesh jhukaya.
    Mai bhi aaya Shirdi,
    Dwaar “Dwarakamayi”
    Jaha hai baithe rahte,
    Bhagwan Shirdi Sai.
                      Na kuchh pana hamko,
                      Na kuchh ab karna hai.
                      Har-pal har-chhan ab,
                      Bas Sai Sai bhajna hai/
    Meri shwaso ke sang,
    Sai tum bahte rahna.
    Aur bankar mere saathi,
    Sang-sang chalte rahna.
    Meaning
    =======
    =Fortunate are those who come to Shirdi and who receive the blessings of Sai Baba.
    =Successful is his life & blessed is his body who on  coming to Shirdi has bowed his head before Sai Baba.
    = I have also come to Shirdi at the doors of “Dwarakamayi”where our God Sai remains seated.
    =Neither I have to achieve any-thing nor I have to do any-thing. All the time & moments now I have to recite holy name of Sai & Sai only. 
    =O Sai ! pl keep on flowing along with my breath. And O Sai ! keep on moving along with me being as my life-companion.

Bowing at feet of Baba,
    S.L.Gupta,
    29-10-2006

"shatrughan lal gupta" <om_nirwan1974@yahoo.co.in>

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #914 on: October 27, 2010, 10:43:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • हे प्रभु साई । हमारी प्रवृत्ति अन्तर्मुखी बना दो । सत्य और असत्य का विवेक दो तथा सांसारिक पदार्थों से आसक्ति दूर कर हमें आत्मानुभूति प्रदान करो । हम अपनी काया और प्राण आपके श्री चरणों में अर्पित करते है । हे प्रभु साई । मेरे नेत्रों को तुम अपने नेत्र बना लो, ताकि हमें सुख और दुःख का अनुभव ही न हो । हे साई । मेरे शरीर और मन को तुम अपनी इच्छानुकूल चलने दो तथा मेरे चंचल मन को अपने चरणों की शीतल छाया में विश्राम करने दो ।

रक्षा साईं बाबा!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments