Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399313 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1140 on: December 11, 2010, 08:28:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM

SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI SAISAI

ब्रहमा के दो स्वरुप है – निर्गुण और सगुण । निर्गुण नराकार है और सगुण साकार है । यघरु वे एक ही ब्रहमा के दो रुप है, फर भी किसी को निर्गुण और किसी को सगुण उपासना में दिलचस्पी होती है, जैसा कि गीता के अध्याय 12 में वर्णन किया गया है । सगुण उपासना सरल और श्रेष्ठ है । मनुष्य स्वंय आकार (शरीर, इन्द्रय आदि) में है, इसीलिये उसे ईश्वर की साकार उपासना स्वभावताः ही सरल हैं । जब तक कुछ काल सगुण ब्रहमा की उपासना न की जाये, तब तक प्रेम और भक्ति में वृद्घि ही नहीं होती । सगुणोपासना में जैसे-जैसे हमारी प्रगति होती जाती है, हम निर्गुण ब्रहमा की ओर अग्रसर होते जाते हैं । इसलिये सगुण उपासना से ही श्री गणेश करना अति उत्तम है । मूर्ति, वेदी, अग्नि, प्रकाश, सूर्य, जल और ब्राहमण आदि सप्त उपासना की वस्तुएँ होते हुए भी, सदगुरु ही इन सभी में श्रेष्ठ हैं ।

श्री साई का स्वरुप आँखों के सम्मुख लाओ, जो वैराग्य की प्रत्यक्ष मूर्ति और अनन्य शरणागत भक्तों के आश्रयदाता है । उनके शब्दों में विश्वास लाना ही आसन और उनके पूजन का संकल्प करना ही समस्त इच्छाओं का त्याग हैं ।

।। श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1141 on: December 11, 2010, 09:10:34 AM »
  • Publish

• After this function was over, devotees put garlands of flowers on His neck and gave Him nose-gays and bunches of flowers for smelling. Baba who was dispassion or non-attachment incarnate, cared a fig for all these necklaces of jewels, and garlands of flowers and other decorations; but out of real love to His devotees, He allowed them to have their own way and to please themselves.

source:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb35/sunshines_photos/lotus.jpg

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:29:51 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1142 on: December 12, 2010, 06:59:54 AM »
  • Publish

• Look to me and I will look to you.

Without my grace, not even a leaf can move.

source:

http://starsai.com/images/saibaba-satcharita.jpg

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:28:21 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1143 on: December 12, 2010, 08:09:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • from Guru Charitra

Greatness of Audumbar: Ganganuj's Poverty wiped off.

Namdharak: "Leaving other holy trees why Shri Guru lived under the Audumber tree? Greatness of Ashwattha is described even in the Vedas, Why then he preferred Audumbar?"

Siddha : "Shri Vishnu took Narasinhawatar to kill the demon Hranyakashyapu. He tore the belly of the demon by his naisl, took out the intestines and put theem around his neck as a wreath. Narsinha's nails were filled wwith strong poision and so caused great heat in his body. Shri Lakshmi took Audumbar fruits and thrush Narsinha's nails in them. The poison and the heat of the body subsided and Lakshmi and Narsinha were pleased. So they blessed the Audumbar tree, `You shall always bear fruits and people will worship you as the Kalpataru. Strong poisons will be subsided even by your sight and sterile women will get issues if they worship you with devotion.'

Audumbar is a Kalpa-Taru in Kaliyug, hence Shri Guru lived under it Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh live here in the form of shri Dattatraya. When Shri Guru lived here, 64 yoginis used to come to him at midday and take Shri Guru to their place under the waters of the river, worshipped and offered him delicious food and Shri Guru would return to his place under the Audumbar.

Brahmins wondered how this sanyasi lived along under the Audumbar, as he did not go in the town to anybody for alms. Some bramins kept a watch but at midday they got frightened and so they gave up the idea.

Ganganuj was a farmer who had his field at the river side. At midday he saw that 64 yoginis came out of the river, bowwed to Shri Guru and took him to the river. A passage was created for him by the bifercation of the river water. After some time Shri Guru returned by the same passage. Next day Ganganuj also followed Shri Guru when he was being taken by the yoginis. He saw that there was a nice place with buildings of precious stones, and there was a high and well decorated throne. Shri Guru was seated on the throne. He was duly worshipped, had Arati and was Shri Guru saw Ganganuj. Shri Guru asked him. `How did you come here?' He replied, `I came here to see Thy holy self.' Saying so, he bowed to Shri Guru, who said to him, `Your miseries are wiped off. Your desires will be fulfilled. Do not disclose to anyone whatever you have seen here. Else you will lose all instantly.'

Then Shri Guru came to the Audumbar with him. Ganganuj came to his fields and found a treasure. He got knowledge also. He served Shri Guru with his wife and children with more devotion thereafter.

Om Magh Poornima Ganganuj said to Shri Guru `It is said that bath at Kashi and Prayag is very virtuous. How can this be possible for me?

Shri Guru said, `Panch Ganga Sangam is like Prayag, Jugul is Kashi and Kolhapur is like Gaya. If you wish to see Kashi-Prayag I shall show it to you.'

Shri Guru was sitting on a tiger skin. He asked Ganganuj to shut his eyes and to hold the hind part of the skin firmly and they instantly reached Prayag in the morning. After having bath they went to Kashi at mid-day. They had darshan of Kashivishweshwar and went to Gaya in the afternoon. They returned to Audumbar by the same evening.

Shri Guru now thought of leaving the place. 64 Yoginis requested him, Why are you leaving us? All our miseries are wiped off when we see you.'

Shri Guru smiled and said, `I am always at this Audumbar. You live here happily. Amarpur is also my dwelling place. Those who worship you, this Audumbar and the Padukas here, all their desires will be fulfilled, and they will get four purusharthas. One who takes bath at Papvinashi, Kanya and Siddha Tirthas, worships the Audumbar and these Padukas for seven days, even if his wife is 60 years old and sterile. If one recites a mantra, under this Audumbar with a pure mind, it will be a great virtue. One lakh rounds of this tree will wipe off leprosy and one's body would be bright as gold. Such is the significance of this place.'

Saying this, Shri Guru came to Gangapur on the bank of Bhima.

Digambra Digambra Shri pada Vallabha Digambra

Dipika Duggal

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #1144 on: December 12, 2010, 08:14:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,
    Let me share today how Baba’s grace came upon me. I used to  regularly go to temple and pray sainath since 1998. Initially I had so many doubts about sainath. Recently one incident happened with me. I lost my job in Navy 2004. After that I struggled a lot. Not able to manage the food also. Due to financial problems, I can’t appeal the case to Higher authorities. After passing of 5 years I filed a case in High Court of Andhra Pradesh to provide some pension or gratuity or some compensation. I have a old mother, wife and one daughter at age 8 years. At the time of joining Navy I pursued only Intermediate. Now my age 37 years. Due to dismissal from Navy Iam not getting any Government or private job. With baba grace I got a job in Visakhapatnam. Initially I got 3000/- salary, I faced so many problems but I never forget to worship Baba. Within span of one year my salary increased from 3000 to 20000/-. It was happened due to baba only. My self and my family members were very happy. Due to my personal problems sometimes I hate and abused Baba but Baba still is with me. Without baba Iam nowhere. After passing a year my case has been transferred to Armed Forces Tribunal, Chennai. The case is totally leave on Baba’s feet only. My case final hearing(Judgement  day is our day the baba day Thursday i.e. 09 Dec’2010). The Miracle was happened at Court Hall, I never expected and Iam not eligible for that because I was dismissed in 2004. But it was happened in Court Hall. It is a Breaking News in Armed Forces. That miracle is “ IAM REINSTATED IN NAVY’ with all benefits. I was shocked and speech less, Iam not recovered for 30 mins.  It is a great miracle. Iam asking little but gave me more. Somewhere I have some doubts about Baba. Now Baba is sitting in court hall, gave a historical judgement. It was happened due to baba only. The advocates and respondents never expect this type of judgement. Iam very happy now. Now Iam totally working for Baba only.  Iam poor in English can’t narrate the story in right way. But it is true. Still Iam not recovered from that shocking incident. Thank you saibaba. Thank u so much. It was happened due to you only. Each and every rupee I earned on your namely, today onwards I used your money for good karmas. Thank you saibaba. Always be with me. It is confirm that “IAM NOT ALONE. BABA IS WITH ME”. There is no doubt Baba always with me. Thank u saibaba, thank you very much. Baba be with me always and bless me with shradha and saburi………….Om Sairam
    Ramu Bugatha (Iam not alone. Baba is always with me)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1145 on: December 12, 2010, 08:25:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,
    Let me share today how Baba’s grace came upon me. I used to  regularly go to temple and pray sainath since 1998. Initially I had so many doubts about sainath. Recently one incident happened with me. I lost my job in Navy 2004. After that I struggled a lot. Not able to manage the food also. Due to financial problems, I can’t appeal the case to Higher authorities. After passing of 5 years I filed a case in High Court of Andhra Pradesh to provide some pension or gratuity or some compensation. I have a old mother, wife and one daughter at age 8 years. At the time of joining Navy I pursued only Intermediate. Now my age 37 years. Due to dismissal from Navy Iam not getting any Government or private job. With baba grace I got a job in Visakhapatnam. Initially I got 3000/- salary, I faced so many problems but I never forget to worship Baba. Within span of one year my salary increased from 3000 to 20000/-. It was happened due to baba only. My self and my family members were very happy. Due to my personal problems sometimes I hate and abused Baba but Baba still is with me. Without baba Iam nowhere. After passing a year my case has been transferred to Armed Forces Tribunal, Chennai. The case is totally leave on Baba’s feet only. My case final hearing(Judgement  day is our day the baba day Thursday i.e. 09 Dec’2010). The Miracle was happened at Court Hall, I never expected and Iam not eligible for that because I was dismissed in 2004. But it was happened in Court Hall. It is a Breaking News in Armed Forces. That miracle is “ IAM REINSTATED IN NAVY’ with all benefits. I was shocked and speech less, Iam not recovered for 30 mins.  It is a great miracle. Iam asking little but gave me more. Somewhere I have some doubts about Baba. Now Baba is sitting in court hall, gave a historical judgement. It was happened due to baba only. The advocates and respondents never expect this type of judgement. Iam very happy now. Now Iam totally working for Baba only.  Iam poor in English can’t narrate the story in right way. But it is true. Still Iam not recovered from that shocking incident. Thank you saibaba. Thank u so much. It was happened due to you only. Each and every rupee I earned on your namely, today onwards I used your money for good karmas. Thank you saibaba. Always be with me. It is confirm that “IAM NOT ALONE. BABA IS WITH ME”. There is no doubt Baba always with me. Thank u saibaba, thank you very much. Baba be with me always and bless me with shradha and saburi………….Om Sairam

OMSAIRAM!Ramoo ji its so true..BABA works silently for HIS devotees.
    I am so happy to read your miracle.
    Saburi ka phal hamesha meetha hota hai.
    Thanks Deva ...Congrats Ramoo ji..That miracle is “ IAM REINSTATED IN NAVY’ with all benefits...
    Deva never forsakes his devotee,though testing time may appear bitter
    Sai baba says IF YOU LOOK TO ME,I LOOK TO YOU

Deva Thankyou,Thankyou and.............................

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1146 on: December 12, 2010, 09:30:27 AM »
  • Publish

• "Sada Nimbarvrikshasya mooladhiwasat,
    Sudhasravinam tiktamapi-apriyam tam,
    Tarum Kalpavrikshadhikam sadhayantam
    Namameeshwaram Sadgurum Sai Natham"

सदा निंबवृक्षस्य मूलाधिवासात्

सुधास्त्राविणं तित्तमप्यप्रियं तम् ।

तरुं कल्पवृक्षाधिकं साधयन्तं

नमानीश्वरं सद्गगुरुं साईनाथम् ।।

अर्थात् मैं भगवान साईनाथ को नमन करता हूँ, जिनका सानिध्य पाकर नीम वृक्ष कटु तथा अप्रिय होते हुए भी अमृत वर्षा करता था । (इस वृक्ष का रस अमृत कहलाता है) इसमें अनेक व्याधियों से मुक्ति देने के गुण होने के कारण इसे कल्पवृक्ष से भी श्रेष्ठ कहा गया है ।

source:

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/csb/pic06.gif

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:27:13 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1147 on: December 12, 2010, 09:33:26 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

source:

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/csb/pic19.gif

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:26:05 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #1148 on: December 12, 2010, 09:39:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,
    Let me share today how Baba’s grace came upon me. I used to  regularly go to temple and pray sainath since 1998. Initially I had so many doubts about sainath. Recently one incident happened with me. I lost my job in Navy 2004. After that I struggled a lot. Not able to manage the food also. Due to financial problems, I can’t appeal the case to Higher authorities. After passing of 5 years I filed a case in High Court of Andhra Pradesh to provide some pension or gratuity or some compensation. I have a old mother, wife and one daughter at age 8 years. At the time of joining Navy I pursued only Intermediate. Now my age 37 years. Due to dismissal from Navy Iam not getting any Government or private job. With baba grace I got a job in Visakhapatnam. Initially I got 3000/- salary, I faced so many problems but I never forget to worship Baba. Within span of one year my salary increased from 3000 to 20000/-. It was happened due to baba only. My self and my family members were very happy. Due to my personal problems sometimes I hate and abused Baba but Baba still is with me. Without baba Iam nowhere. After passing a year my case has been transferred to Armed Forces Tribunal, Chennai. The case is totally leave on Baba’s feet only. My case final hearing(Judgement  day is our day the baba day Thursday i.e. 09 Dec’2010). The Miracle was happened at Court Hall, I never expected and Iam not eligible for that because I was dismissed in 2004. But it was happened in Court Hall. It is a Breaking News in Armed Forces. That miracle is “ IAM REINSTATED IN NAVY’ with all benefits. I was shocked and speech less, Iam not recovered for 30 mins.  It is a great miracle. Iam asking little but gave me more. Somewhere I have some doubts about Baba. Now Baba is sitting in court hall, gave a historical judgement. It was happened due to baba only. The advocates and respondents never expect this type of judgement. Iam very happy now. Now Iam totally working for Baba only.  Iam poor in English can’t narrate the story in right way. But it is true. Still Iam not recovered from that shocking incident. Thank you saibaba. Thank u so much. It was happened due to you only. Each and every rupee I earned on your namely, today onwards I used your money for good karmas. Thank you saibaba. Always be with me. It is confirm that “IAM NOT ALONE. BABA IS WITH ME”. There is no doubt Baba always with me. Thank u saibaba, thank you very much. Baba be with me always and bless me with shradha and saburi………….Om Sairam

Jai Sai Ram.

Dear Ramoo Bhai,

Your experience with Baba brought tears into my eyes.  This is truly Baba's grace that you got your job back. Baba has done justice after so many years. But, as you write, He has been taking care of you and your blessed family all the time. Baba is so merciful and full of love. He cares, and cares for His children deeply. May Baba bless you always. Take care, and keep posting on this forum.

Jai ho Sai Ram. Saancha tera naam.

Om Sai Baba.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1149 on: December 12, 2010, 10:46:56 AM »
  • Publish

• Repairs to the Masjid

Another important idea occured to Gopal Gund. Just as he started the Urus or fair, he thought that he should put the Masjid in order. So in order to carry out the repairs, he collected stones and got them dressed. But this work was not assigned to him. This was reserved for Nanasaheb Chandorkar, and the pavement -work for Kakasaheb Dixit. First, Baba was unwilling to allow them to have these works done, but with the intervention of Mhalsapati, a local devotee of Baba, His permission was secured. When the pavement was completed in one night in the Masjid, Baba took a small Gadi for His seat, discarding the usual piece of sack - cloth used till then.

source:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AJLN9CQdImM/SJvqlkVJGkI/AAAAAAAAAg8/9y77AugA3TE/s400/original10_-_baba_in_dwarkamai.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-QCFUFzE_C8/RZ8SjJlEVkI/AAAAAAAAAE8/WgYv5YUrsV8/s320/Sai_Baba_original_real_masidmai.jpg

http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/main_English/sansthan/saileela/2005/eng-%20may-june%202005dvw/images/7.jpg

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:24:35 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1150 on: December 12, 2010, 10:50:32 AM »
  • Publish

• source:

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/BehalRohit/SAI%20BABA%20STORY%20-%20IDOLS/sai-baba-01.jpg

http://www.indif.com/nri/Mantras/images/sai_vachan.jpg

this photo of BABA was posted by Rohit bhai in Sai Ka Aangan forum

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:23:13 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #1151 on: December 12, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM,VERY NICE PICTURE OF OUR LOVING BABA.MAY GOD BLESS YOU DIPIKAJI.OM SAI RAM.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1152 on: December 12, 2010, 08:45:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Manisha sab BABA ki leela  :)

we are all flowers in BABA's Dwarkamai and HE is our Father.

let us ask BABA to bless us with qualities like that of a flower...we may become pure and become capable of being offered at HIS holy feet.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:15:35 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1153 on: December 13, 2010, 12:36:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • सुगम पथः सनन्तों की कथाओं का श्रवण करना और उनका समागम यघपि बाहय दृष्टि से श्री साईबाबा का आचरण सामान्य पुरुषों के सदृश ही था, परन्तु उनके कार्यों से उनकी असाधारण बुद्घिमत्ता और चतुराई स्पष्ट ही प्रतीत होती थी । उनके समस्त कर्म भक्तों की भलाई के निमित्त ही होते थे । उन्होने कभी भी अपने भक्तों को किसी आसन या प्राणायाम के नियमों अथवा किसी उपासना का आदेश कभी नहीं दिया और न उनके कानों में कोई मन्त्र ही फूँका । उनका तो सभी के लिये यही कहना था कि चातुर्य त्याग कर सदैव साई साई यही स्मरण करो । इस प्रकार आचरण करने से समस्त बन्धन छूट जायेंगे और तुम्हें मुक्ति प्राप्त हो जायेगी । पंचामि, तप, त्याग, स्मरण, अष्टांग योग आदि का साध्य होना केवल ब्राहमणों को ही सम्भव है, अन्य वर्णों के लिये नहीं ।

मन का कार्य विचार करना है । बिना विचार किये वह एक क्षण भी नहीं रह सकता । यदि तुम उसे किसी विषय में लगा दोगे तो वह उसी का चिन्तन करने लगेगा और यदि उसे गुरु को अर्पण कर दोगे तो वह गुरु के सम्बन्ध में ही चिन्तन करता रहेगा । आप लोग बहुत ध्यानपूर्वक साई की महानता और श्रेष्ठता श्रवण कर ही तुके है । यह स्वाभाविक स्मरण और पूजन ही साई का कीर्तन है । सन्तों की कथा का स्मरण उतना कठिन नहीं, जितना कि अन्य साधनाओं का..

पवित्र नदियाँ – गंगा, यमुना, गोदावरी, कृष्णा, कावेरी आदि जो संसार के समस्त पापों को धो देती है, वे भी सदैव इच्छा करती है कि कोई महात्मा अपने चरण-स्पर्श से हमें पावन करे । ऐसा सन्तों का प्रभाव है । गत जन्मों के शुभ कर्मों के फलस्वरुप ही श्री साई चरणों की प्राप्ति संभव है ।

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1154 on: December 13, 2010, 12:46:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • श्रीसाई के मोह-विनाशक चरणों का ध्यान करे..................उनका स्वरुप कितना सुन्दर और मनोहर है । मसजिद के किनारे पर खड़े हुए वे सब भक्तों के, उनके कल्याणार्थ उदी वितरण किया करते है ।

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments