Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399224 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1170 on: December 15, 2010, 08:14:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!I had posted some miracles of BABA posted by Fatima on this forum,guess some error ...apology

Deva please be with me always  ;D

।। श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1171 on: December 15, 2010, 08:37:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Divine Didi and Ashok Sahaab,

Kindly post my illness on your site....as follows:

Sai Ram Devotees,

It is truly a Divine Miracle and Divine Didi Blessings and Prayers....amazing recovery for my illness on the left foot sole infection....
    This was not healing for a quite a long time due to fluctuation of Blood Sugar Levels...from pills to Insulin...
    However, doctor and surgeon had detailed tests on the foot at Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga, Canada....although yet suspecting aggravting as in the past main toe and next partial toe amputed five years ago...Trust my Mental trauma...and anxiety...of the future with the growing kids here.....of my situations...
    I did ring up Divine Didi half an hour prior getting admitted into the hospital to grace and pray for the operation...
    Surprisingly, when the blood sugar levels was checked for pre surgery....it is astonisingly the blood sugar level turned to normal...and proceedure followed for operation...and operation took about 45 minutes...was in anaesthetia...shifted to the recovery room after surgery...went on well and monitoring the diabetic quite frequently...all through...the checks was reading normal....
    Hence was shifted to the private room and kept for four days...on the checks and ensure no after affects....
    infact...I was told may have to stay couple of weeks....then by the Grace of Baba and Divine Didi, discharged from the hospital
    In five days...and also home nursing care being arranged with all the necessary medical supplies...
    Trust in Baba and Divine Didi ....they are omni potent in crisis and good times...
    My Pranams for the Support of Divine Didi ....in all my situations....
    Ravinder Thota
    Canada

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1172 on: December 15, 2010, 09:34:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!I just spoke with Veena Maa and Ashok Papaji about Ravinder ji's miracle with BABA.

As usual Veena Maa said sab BABA ki leela hai bete..BABA alone does everything and the faith Ravinderji has on BABA is amazing..

BABA bless Ravinderji with good health and also bless us to keep Shraddha and Saburi in trying times.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1173 on: December 16, 2010, 07:05:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Believe Me that if anybody sings My Leelas, I will give him infinite joy and everlasting contentment. It is My special characteristic to free any person, who surrenders completely to Me, and who does worship Me faithfully, and who remembers Me, and meditates on Me constantly. I shall draw out My devotees from the jaws of Death. If My stories are listened to, all the diseases will be got rid of. So, hear My stories with respect; and think and meditate on them, assimilate them. This is the way of happiness and contentment. The pride and egoism of My devotees will vanish, the mind of the hearers will be set at rest; and if it has wholehearted and complete faith, it will be one with Supreme Consciousness. The simple remembrance of My name as 'Sai, Sai' will do away with sins of speech and hearing"

Deva placing my head on your lotus feet,please forgive me for my errors ...Plz Deva

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1174 on: December 16, 2010, 07:12:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • when Baba sounded a note of warning as follows:-"Do you know our Dwarakamayi?" As Balasaheb did not understand he kept quiet, Baba continued - "This is our Dwarakamayi, where you are sitting. She wards off all dangers and anxieties of the children, who sit on her lap. This Masjidmayi (its presiding Deity) is very merciful, she is the mother of the simple devotees, whom she will save in calamities. Once a person sits on her lap, all his troubles are over. He, who rests in her shade, gets Bliss". Then Baba gave him Udi, and placed His protecting hand on his head. When Balasaheb was about to depart, He again said- "Do you know the "Lamba Bava" (long gentleman), Viz. serpent?" And then closing the left arm like fist He brought it near the right elbow, and moving His left arm like the hood of a serpent, He said- "He is so terrible, but what can he do to the children of Dwarakamayi: When the Dwarakamayi (its presiding deity) protects, what can the serpent do?"

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1175 on: December 16, 2010, 07:26:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Menu Mere Saiya Auqaat Wich Rakhin

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uod8z_-YNg&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1176 on: December 16, 2010, 10:31:55 PM »
  • Publish

• OMSAIRAM!RINANUBANDHA ...karmic debts we have to pay  :)

Thankyou BABA we have Rinanubandha with you

If we love BABA so that our desires may be fulfilled..will that be called true love

Nothing can be done without BABA's will...HE IS THE SOLE ACTOR

BABA bless us so that we may always sing HIS leelas

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 11:26:19 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1177 on: December 16, 2010, 11:31:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAIBABA

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvkvf5kVBE&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1178 on: December 17, 2010, 05:52:29 AM »
  • Publish

• If you look to me,I look to you

Sai baba

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1179 on: December 17, 2010, 06:06:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Madhavrao Deshpande suffered from Piles. Baba gave him decoction of Sonamukhi (senna pods). This relieved him. Then after two years the trouble again recurred and Mahdavrao took the same decoction without consulting Baba. The result was that the disease aggravated but later on it was cured by Baba's grace.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1180 on: December 17, 2010, 07:39:32 AM »
  • Publish

• Trust in the Guru fully,that is the only sadhana.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1181 on: December 18, 2010, 05:37:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sri Shirdi SaiBaba Mahathyam

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nutFJXsvRpo&feature=related[/youtube]

Nobody believed that Baba knew Sanskrit. One day He surprised all by giving a good interpretation of a verse from the Gita to Nanasaheb Chandorkar

Nana was sitting near Baba and massaging His Legs and muttering something.

Nana was humiliated. His pride was knocked on the head. Then Baba began to explain -

(1) It is not enough merely to prostrate before the Jnanis. We must make Sarvaswa Sharangati (complete surrender) to the Sad-guru.

(2) Mere questioning is not enough. The question must not be made with any improper motive or attitude or to trap the Guru and catch at mistakes in the answer, or out of idle curiosity. It must be serious and with a view to achieve moksha or spiritual progress.

(3) Seva is not rendering service, retaining still the feeling that one is free to offer or refuse service. One must feel that he is not the master of the body, that the body is Guru's and exists merely to render service to him.

If this is done, the Sad-guru will show you what the Janna referred

Baba - How is Jnana Upadesh, i.e., imparting of realization to be effected? Destroying ignorance is Jnana. (cf. Verse-Ovi-1396 of Jnaneshwari commenting on Gita 18-66 says - "removal of ignorance is like this, Oh Arjuna, If dream and sleep disappear, you are yourself. It is like that." Also Ovi 83 on Gita V-16 says - "Is there anything different or independent in Jnana besides the destruction of ignornace?")* Expelling darkness means light. Destroying duality (dwaita) means non-duality (adwaita). Whenever we speak of destroying Dwaita, we speak of Adwaita. Whenever we talk of destroying darkness, we talk of light. If we have to realise the Adwaita state, the feeling of Dwaita in ourselves has to be removed. That is the realization of the Adwaita state. Who can speak of Adwaita while remaining in Dwaita? If one did, unless one gets into that state, how can one know it and realise it?

Again, the Shishya (disciple) like the Sad-guru is really embodiment of Jnana. The difference between the two lies in the attitude, high realization, marvellous super-human Sattva (beingness) and unrivalled capacity and Aishwarya Yoga (divine powers). The Sad-guru is Nirguna, Sat-Chit-Ananda. He has indeed taken human form to elevate mankind and raise the world. But his real Nirguna nature is not destroyed thereby, even a bit. His beingness (or reality), divine power and widsom remain undiminished. The disciple also is in fact of the same swarupa. But, it is overlaid by the effect of the samaskaras of innumerable births in the shape of ignorance, which hides from his view that he is Shuddha Chaitanya (see B.G. Ch. V-15). As stated therein, he gets the impressions - "Iam Jiva, a creature, humble and poor." The Guru has to root out these offshoots of ignorance and has to give upadesh or instruction. To the disciple, held spell-bound for endless generations by the ideas of his being a creature, humble and poor, the Guru imparts in hundreds of births the teaching - "You are God, you are mighty and opulent." Then, he realizes a bit that he is God really. The perpetual delusion under which the disciple is labouring, that he is the body, that he is a creature (jiva) or ego, that God (Paramatma) and the world are different from him, is an error inherited from innumerable past births. From actions based on it, he has derived his joy, sorrows and mixtures of both. To remove this delusion, this error, this root ignorance, he must start the inquiry. How did the ignorance arise? Where is it? And to show him this is called the Guru's upadesh. The following are the instances of Ajnana :-

1 - I am a Jiva (creature)

2 - Body is the soul (I am the body).

3 - God, world and Jiva are different.

4 - I am not God.

5 - Not knowing, that body is not the soul.

6 - Not knowing that God, world and Jiva are one.

Unless these errors are exposed to his view, the disciple cannot learn what is God, jiva, world, body; how they are inter-related and whether they are different from each other, or are one and the same. To teach him these and destroy his ignorance is this instruction in Jnana or Ajnana. Why should Jnana be imparted to the jiva, (who is) a Jnanamurti? Upadesh is merely to show him his error and destroy his ignorance.

Baba added :- (1) Pranipata implies surrender. (2) Surrender must be of body, mind and wealth; Re: (3) Why should Krishna refer Arjuna to other Jnanis? "Sadbhakta takes every thing to be Vasudev (B.G.VII-19 i.e., any Guru will be Krishna to the devotee) and Guru takes disciple to be Vasudev and Krishna treats both as his Prana and Atma (B.G.7-18, commentary of Jnanadev on this). As Shri Krishna knows that there are such Bhaktas and Gurus, He refers Arjuna to them so that their greatness may increase and be known.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1182 on: December 18, 2010, 12:07:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • If you daily hear the Leelas (stories) of Sai, you will always see Him. Day and night you will remember Him in your mind, When you assimilate Sai in this way, your mind will lose its fickleness and if you go on in this manner, it will finally be merged in pure Consciousness.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1183 on: December 18, 2010, 05:47:20 PM »
  • Publish

• Though Baba seemed outwardly to enjoy sense-objects, he had not the least flavour in them, nor even the consciousness of enjoying them. Though He ate, he had no taste and though He saw, He never felt any interest in what He saw. Regarding passion, He was as perfect a celibate as Hanuman. He was not attached to anything. He was pure consciousness, the resting place of desire, anger, and other feelings. In short, He was disinterested, free and perfect.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1184 on: December 18, 2010, 10:20:15 PM »
  • Publish

• Baba often said " Fakiri (mendicancy) is real; Lordship (riches) is transient"

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments