Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399337 times)

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1365 on: April 09, 2011, 04:33:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Dear Hawk, welcome to Dwarkamai :D

Shraddha and Saburi are two things Baba always asks his devotees for..
    Shraddha is 'Faith' and 'Saburi' is patience. He loves his children who have immense and unconditional faith in him that he is working on our highest good. He requests his children to have patience and let him guide us. Yes, leela does mean miracle.

Baba always responds to our prayers and speaks to us whenever we need him the most. He always advocated seeing him in all beings. Have you read the Sai Satcharitra? It is a miraculous book if read with faith and love, it consists of Baba's teachings and life. Do let me know if you would like an online link to it :)

May Baba bestow his loving blessings on you always!

Jai Sai Ram

OM SAI RAM
    May I know what is shradha and saburi (wonder if I spell it right)? Also does leela mean miracles? Sorry, I am not a native of your language but am trying to learn more and more about Sri Sainath. Baba has made me a better person in this few days I have known him. He has taken my ego and crush it with the might of his love. I still have a long way to learn but I know I have found refuge in a most benevolent, kind and loving God.
    May Sai Baba always stay by my side to guide and protect me.
    I bow to and kiss your lotus feet O most magnificent One.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:35:00 AM by saisai83 »
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1366 on: April 09, 2011, 10:04:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Shama kare Sai, aap hum ko kisi bhi roop mai swikar karte hai, hamara sambandh apse hona chahiye, Duniyavi sukh aur dukh to sab temporary hi hai.

Bus apke pavan naam hirday mai basa rahe,
    apka tejmay swaroop nayno mai saza rahe
    na rahe ab koi brahm, bus man sai sai kara kare!

apki leelaon ka to koi ant hi nahi hai. Par hum agyani log kai bar shabdo mai is kadar ulaz jate hai, Sai ka bodh hi nahi ho pata, phir jeevan mai kuch aisa hota hai ki man fir se sai se judata hai.

Baba, kai bar hum Sai ki gathaon mai is kadar kho jate hai, ki samne sakshat sai khade ho to bhi pachan nahi pate, aur apnea ham aur abhiman mai ignore karte hai, Par Sai to itna pyar karte hai apne bhakto ko, isliye rach dete hai ek nayi leela ………………..

Apki rahmat barasti rahe
    Sai naam ki pavan jot sada yunhi jalti rahe………..

with best wishes to ……. Make to think in right direction and bring all together!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline hawk

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1367 on: April 10, 2011, 09:14:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you very much for your explanation. Yes I do have a link to Sri Satcharitra. I am ashamed to say I am only at pg 56. Also I read with interest in the news today that the Satya Sai Baba who is now fighting for his life on a ventilator claimed to be the reincarnation of Shirdi Sai Baba!! I hope not to offend but I can feel the love and compassion from Sri Sainath but I never get a good vibe from satya sai baba.
    Anyways, as long our love for Sai Baba of Shirdi is strong and pure and we have him in our hearts I think that is enough.
    OM SAI RAM.

Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Dear Hawk, welcome to Dwarkamai :D

Shraddha and Saburi are two things Baba always asks his devotees for..
    Shraddha is 'Faith' and 'Saburi' is patience. He loves his children who have immense and unconditional faith in him that he is working on our highest good. He requests his children to have patience and let him guide us. Yes, leela does mean miracle.

Baba always responds to our prayers and speaks to us whenever we need him the most. He always advocated seeing him in all beings. Have you read the Sai Satcharitra? It is a miraculous book if read with faith and love, it consists of Baba's teachings and life. Do let me know if you would like an online link to it :)

May Baba bestow his loving blessings on you always!

Jai Sai Ram

OM SAI RAM
    May I know what is shradha and saburi (wonder if I spell it right)? Also does leela mean miracles? Sorry, I am not a native of your language but am trying to learn more and more about Sri Sainath. Baba has made me a better person in this few days I have known him. He has taken my ego and crush it with the might of his love. I still have a long way to learn but I know I have found refuge in a most benevolent, kind and loving God.
    May Sai Baba always stay by my side to guide and protect me.
    I bow to and kiss your lotus feet O most magnificent One.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1368 on: April 29, 2011, 07:03:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva you alone know your leelas...must say my bhai Anuj bhai is a blessing from Dwarkamai.

Thankyou BABA for carrying me during my trials and tribulations.

MY BABA IS THE GREATEST FAKIR....FAKIRI AWWAL NO KI

।। श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 03:54:19 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1369 on: May 31, 2011, 04:24:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Without the Guru, the Naam cannot be obtained.
    The Siddhas and the seekers lack it; they weep and wail.
    Without serving the True Guru, peace is not obtained;
    Through perfect destiny, the Guru is found.
    Guru Granth Sahib: Raag Maajh- 6:22

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1370 on: June 01, 2011, 12:42:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba has shown me so many leelas and im ever greatful to Him for being with me always  ;D

BABA has lately been sending me to Bangla Sahib often,and drilling into my head that i must always sing Guru's leelas.

I being of short sight cant see what my Deva can see...i dnt have those eyes,im truly gr8ful to all those who have helped me in my life journey.

Henceforth i have decided will always sing my BABA's leelas for he is my Brother for 72 births.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNW779WqrX4&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Metta to All

Bow to Shri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be ur sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1371 on: June 01, 2011, 02:17:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Deva met Anuj bhai in Lodhi Sai Mandir and he got prasad for me,infact requested someone in Mandir to give  prasad for me ;D

He gave me the prasad,i told him i will go for darshan and come and take Prasad from him.

I went for BABA's darshan and got lots of prasad,but when i came out and looked for him,he was nt there.

He must have given my prasad to someone whom BABA would had wanted him to give.

As i had forgotten my Mobile at home that day,i called him from someone's Mobile,his phone was switched off.

That day i had taken Rakhi for him the one that  i had got  blessed from Dwarkamai.It's a beautiful dhagga in red and black.

As BABA wills

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 06:17:31 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1372 on: June 01, 2011, 03:30:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBLXn1AXBQ&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

Thankyou BABA and all Saints for your countless blessings on me and my family.

Bow to Shri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be ur sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1373 on: June 01, 2011, 03:36:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Haridwar Mathura Kashi Shirdi Mein

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2uGTBf_r4[/youtube]

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 03:40:33 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1374 on: June 01, 2011, 03:59:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Few weeks back i went to see Veena Maa in Modi Hospital.

She is recovering and spoke how Baba arranged everything for her.

As i came home i got a phone call from one of my friends,she was crying nd telling me how her father may have to go through major operation for his foot as he is diabetic.It may be amputated also.

I tried to console her and said will speak to Veena Maa about her problem.

I Called up Maa and told her about her dad,Maa recomended that she must have a second opinion.They had planned to show his case in Lady Harding Hopspital.Infact Maa also knew the Lady Harding Dr well.My friend had earlier shown in some pvt hospital and was dissapointed.

15 yrs back Uncle's ankle of left foot was cracked tht time. Now after so many yrs some bone has damaged internally from tht part and due to which infection is there... Doctors have said tht this is a very serious thing and major surgery wil be done.he is having diabities and BP problem.She is waiting for the MRI report.

Next day they showed in Lady Harding Hospital and the Dr mentioned that it was a minor problem nd didnt require surgery.

Dr himself is a Sai devotee and believes in HIS leelas.

My friend called up and said that the MRI report was ok. the infection is under control and has not reached up to bone... but the reason for the infection is that there is a new bone formation due to which when my dad walks the bone puts pressure on the lower side of the foot due to which the infection is not getting over.... We went to hospital for consultaion .Doctor has strictly said the surgery should not be done at any cost . He has recommended to put paster for 4 weeks on the foot and after that he will suggest for a doctor shoe... which will help him to walk properly and to avoid the pressure of the bone directly on the foot... By the grace of Saibaba no surgery will be done... if this process works out satisfactory,before this we had consulted 4 Dr's and this is the 5th Dr.

Baba has  today showed his leela.... Today doctor told that instead of plaster my dad can use Brace... and some special type of shoe he has to wear always... We were afraid that my dad has has a diabatic ulcer in his lower side of the foot.. at the arch... and it is due to the enlargment of bone and now doctor has suggested that if my dad uses that special type of shoe then he will not require any surgery....and the problem will not increase if it suits him...

Now her dad is recovering nd didnt go through major surgery,how BABA arranged everything smoothly.

Thanks to BABA and Veena Maa.

Manisha and I went to Lodhi Sai Mandir to thank BABA and i saw Anuj bhai also sitting there.

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 12:24:18 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1375 on: June 01, 2011, 09:05:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • What God gives is never exhausted, what man gives never lasts

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1376 on: June 02, 2011, 10:50:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Khaali Haath Na Jaaye ~ SAI TERE HAZAARON NAAM

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQ7JDVivNI[/youtube]

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1377 on: June 02, 2011, 11:02:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ardaas

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gJ961dXEMs[/youtube]

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1378 on: June 03, 2011, 05:06:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Blessed is Shri Sai Samartha who gives instructions in both temporal and spiritual matters to His devotees and makes them happy by enabling them to achieve the goal of their life, - Sai He who when places His hand on their heads transfers His powers to them and thus destroying the sense of differentiation, makes them attain the Unattainable Thing. - He who embraces the Bhaktas who prostrate themselves before Him with no sense of duality or difference. He becomes one with the Bhaktas as the sea with the rivers when they meet it in the rainy season and gives them His power and position. It follows from this that he who sings the Leelas of God's Bhaktas is equally or more dear to Him than one who sangs the Leelas of God only.

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1379 on: June 03, 2011, 09:46:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Says Farid

Jin loein jag mohia, sey loein main dith
     Kajal raikh na sahndian, sey pankhii soey bith

(I have seen those eyes which mesmerised the world; they could not bear a touch of mascara but I have seen birds pouring stool on them)

Baba Farid was once passing through a rich lady's house,she was very beautiful and was scolding her maid why she had made kajal thick for her,it was hurting her eyes.
    After few years Baba Farid was passing through a forest and saw a skull on which birds had poured stool,through his inner vision he realized it was the same lady's skull who he had met few years back.The lady had died and it was her skull.She couldnt bear kajal which her maid had made thick.

Says Farid,
    Why do you roam the jungles with thorns pricking your feet?
     Your Lord dwells in your heart.
     And you wander about in search of Him.

Says Farid,
    I thought I was alone who suffered.
     I went on top of the house,
     And found every house on fire.

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:20:53 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments