Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399243 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1440 on: August 20, 2011, 01:45:09 AM »
  • Publish

• Saints work in Unison!

Bow to Shri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1441 on: August 20, 2011, 07:10:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Few months back met this lady in a shop,we were looking at BABA's idol and started talking about him.

She told me how BABA helped her in opening this shop and arranged funds for her and she did nt have money to go to Shirdi and how everything was arranged by Him.

to be contd.....................

She told me about a lady devotee of BABA who was having problems in her married life.Her husband was seeing some other lady and She came to know about that.She didnt fight with him but asked him if he could go to Shirdi with her.When they come back from Shirdi,if he wants to go nd live with her,She will not stop him.

He agreed and went with her to Shirdi.Phir Deva to Deva haan :).He bought BABA's idol of Rs 10,000/- nd brought it home.Earlier he never used to pray to BABA,now he does His Abhishek with water and milk.

He stayed with his wife and his relationship ended with the other lady.

Bow to Shri Sai!

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:25:14 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1442 on: August 21, 2011, 05:32:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA dekho... ;D

Happy Krishna Janmashtami to all devotees

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1443 on: August 21, 2011, 06:29:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!My personal experience with BABA,sometimes BABA does not allow us to come to forum and sends us for darshan.

BABA ki leela BABA hi jaane,but some of His leelas are beyond my understanding,as im a fool  ;D

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline hpdarshan

• Blessings 0
    • Bless us Baba - Let me live at your feet forever
    « Reply #1444 on: August 21, 2011, 12:11:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram. Happy Krishna Janmashtami to all here. Today we pray that let God, our sweet Krishna be borne again to get rid of all evils. Pray for peace and love everywhere and Sai Nath be borne again in this kalyug to guide us. I am humble servant of Sai Nath and pray to him for guidance. JAI SAI RAM. JAI SHRI KRISHNA. HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1445 on: August 22, 2011, 01:55:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!SAIKRISHNA

Lord Krishna says in Bhagvadgita (Chapter IV, 7-8) that "Whenever there is a decay of Dharma (righteousness) and an ascendancy of unrighteousness, I manifest Myself; and for the protection of the virtuous, the destruction of the vicious and for the establishment of righteousness, I manifest Myself in age after age.

This is the mission of Lord, and the Sages and Saints, Who are His representatives and Who appear here at proper times, help in their own way to fulfil that mission.

When I begin to read scriptures, at every step I am reminded of my Sadguru, and Sai Baba, assumes the form of Rama or Krishna and makes me listen to his Life. For instance when I sit to listen to Bhagwat, Sai becomes Krishna from top to toe, and I think he sings the Bhagwat or Uddhava Gita (song of teachings by Lord Shri Krishna to His disciple, Uddhava) for the welfare of the devotees.

There will never be any dearth or scarcity, regarding food and clothes, in any devotees’ homes. It is my special characteristic, that I always look to, and provide, for the welfare of those devotees, who worship Me whole-heartedly with their minds ever fixed on Me. Lord Krishna has also said the same in the Gita. Therefore, strive not much for food and clothes. If you want anything, beg of the Lord, leave worldly honours, try to get Lord’s grace and blessings, and be honored in His Court. Do not be deluded by worldly honor. The form of the Deity should be firmly fixed in the mind. Let all the senses and mind be ever devoted to the worship of the Lord, let there be no attraction for any other thing; fix the mind in remembering Me always, so that it will not wander elsewhere, towards body, wealth and home. Then it will be calm, peaceful and care-free. This is the sign of the mind, being well engaged in good company. If the mind is vagrant, it cannot be called well-merged.

May Sai Krishna bless All

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:56:43 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1446 on: August 25, 2011, 01:18:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!In spiritual matters or endeavours, sectarianism is the greatest bar to our progress. Those, who believe the God is without form, are heard saying that to believe the God is with the form is an illusion and that the Saints are only human beings. Then why should they bend their heads before them and offer Dakshina? Persons belonging to other sects will also raise objections and say, "Why should they bow and offer allegiance to other Saints, leaving their Sadgurus?" Similar objections regarding Sai Baba were heard before and are heard even now. Some said that when they went to Shirdi, Baba asked for Dakshina from them. Is it good that Saints should collect money in this fashion? If they do so, where is their Sainthood? But there are many instances where men went to Shirdi to scoff; but remained there to pray. one such instance is given below.

Kaka Mahajani's Friend

A friend of Kaka Mahajani was a worshipper of God without form and was averse to idolatry. Out of curiosity he agreed to go to Shirdi with Kaka Mahajani on two conditions, viz., (1) that he would neither bow to Baba, (2) nor pay Him any Dakshina. Kaka agreed to these conditions and they both left Bombay on a Saturday night and reached Shirdi the next morning. As soon as they put their feet on the steps of the Masjid, Baba, looking at the friend from a little distance, addressed him in sweet words as follows, "Oh, welcome sir". The tone that uttered these words was a very peculiar one. It exactly resembled the tone of the friend's father. It reminded him of his departed father and sent a thrill of joy through his body. What an enchanting power the tone had! Being surprised the friend said, "This is no doubt the voice of my father". Then he at once up and, forgetting his resolution, placed his head upon Baba's Feet.

Then Baba asked for Dakshina twice, once in the morning and again at noon at the time of their taking leave; but He asked it from Kaka only and not from the friend. The latter whispered to Kaka, "Baba asked for Dakshina from you twice. I am with you, why does He omit me?" You ask Baba Himself" was Kaka's reply. Baba asked Kaka what his friend was whispering, then the friend asked Baba himself whether he should pay any Dakshina. Baba replied, "You had no mind to pay, so you were not asked; but if you want to pay now you may." Then the friend paid Rs.17 as Dakshina, the same amount that Kaka paid. Baba then addressed him a few words of advice, "You do away, destroy the Teli's wall (sense of difference) between us, so that we can see and meet each other face to face". Then Baba allowed them to depart. Thought the weather was cloudy and threatening, Baba assured them of their safe journey and both of them reached Bombay safely. When he reached home and opened the door and windows of his house, he found two sparrows fallen dead on the ground and one just flying out through a window. He thought that if he had left the windows open, two sparrows would have been saved, but thought again, that they had met their lot and that Baba had sent him back soon just to save the third sparrow.

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/satcharita/sai35.html

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:37:04 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1447 on: August 25, 2011, 10:27:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Let's all read Shri Sai Satcharitra daily

Let not our mind wander and desire anything except Thee. Let this work (Satcharita) be in every house and let it be studied daily. Ward off the calamities of those who study it regularly. Fala-Shruti (Reward of Study) Now a few words about the reward you get, from a study of this work. After bathing in the sacred Godavari and after taking the darshan of the Samadhi in the Samadhi-mandir in Shirdi, you should read or hear the Satcharita. If you do this all your threefold afflictions will vanish. Casually thinking about the stories of Sai, you will get unconsciously interested in spiritual life and if you then go on through the work with love, all your sins will be destroyed. If you wish to get rid of the cycle of births and deaths, read Sai's stories and remember Him always; and get yourself attached (devoted) to His Feet. If you dive into the sea of Sai's stories, and then give them out to others, you will get an ever-new flavour of them and save the hearers from perdition. If you go on meditating on Sai's Form, it will in course of time disappear and lead you into self-realization. It is very hard to know or realize the nature of Self or Brahma, but if you approach through the Sugun Brahma (Sai's Form) your progress will be easy. If the devotee completely surrenders himself to Him, he will lose his individuality and be merged in Him and be one with Him, as the river in the sea. If you thus become merged with Him in any of the three states, viz., waking, dream and sleep, you get rid of the bond of samsara.

If anybody after bathing reads this with love and faith,and completes it within a week, his calamities will disappear; or if he hears or reads it daily and regularly all his dangers will be warded off. By its study, a man wishing for wealth will get it and a pure trader, success in his life. He will get the reward according to his faith and devotion. Without these, there will be no experience of any kind. If you read this respectfully, Sai will be pleased, and removing you ignorance and poverty, He will give you knowledge, wealth and prosperity. With concentrated mind, if you read a Chapter daily, it will give you unbounded happiness. One who has his welfare at heart, should study it carefully and then he will ever remember Sai gratefully and joyfully in birth after birth

This work should be read at home specially on Guru-Pournima (Ashadha full-moon day), Gokul-Ashtami, Rama-Navami and Dasara (Baba's anniversary day). If you study this one book carefully, all your desires will be satisfied and if you always remember Sai's Feet in your heart, you will easily cross the Bhava (Samsar) sagar. By its study, the diseased and sick will get health, the poor wealth, the mean and afflicted prosperity, and the mind will get rid of all ideas and get steadiness. Dear good and devoted readers and listeners, we also make our bow to you all, and make you a special request. Never forget Him whose stories you have read day by day or month by month. The more fervently you read or listen to these stories, the more encouragement Sai gives us to serve you and be of use to you. Both the author and the readers must co-operate in this work, help each other and be happy. Prasad-Yachana We close the with prayer to the Almighty for the following Prasad of favour:- May the readers and devotees get complete and whole-hearted devotion to Sai's Feet. May His Form be ever fixed in their eyes and may they see Sai (the Lord) in all beings. amen! Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all Back
    Shri Sai Satcharitra

http://www.saibabaofindia.com/shirdisai.htm

Bow to Shri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1448 on: August 25, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!

Let this work (Satcharita) be in every house and let it be studied daily. Ward off the calamities of those who study it regularly  

one who reads chapter 11 daily...This is our Sai, an Incarnation of God. He will bless any man who will prostrate and surrender himself to Him. He, who will read the sto-ries of this Chapter daily with faith and devotion, will soon be free from all calamities; not only this, but always attached and devoted to Sai, he will get very soon God-vision: all his desires will be fulfilled and being ultimately desireless, he will attain the Supreme. Amen!

http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com/sai-satcharitra11.html

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:42:04 PM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1449 on: August 26, 2011, 12:04:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • DwarkaMai our Mother

Bharat Mata our Mother Land

Bharat Mata ki Jai' at Ramlila Maidan

Ganga river known as Ganga Maata

we call our rivers as Mother

जब जीरो दिया मेरे भारत ने,भारत ने,मेरे भारत ने,दुनिया को तब गिनती आई,तारो की भाषा भारत ने,दुनिया को पहले सिखलाई,एका ना दश्मलवो भारत तो,यूँ चाँद पर जाना मुश्किल था,धरती और चाँद की दूरी का अंदाजा लगाना मुश्किल था,सभ्ययेता जहाँ पहले आई-सभ्ययेता जहाँ पहले आई,पहले जन्मी हैं जहाँ पर कला,अपना भारत वोह भारत हैं,जिसके पीछे संसार चला,संसार चला,और आगे बड़ा,यूँ आगे बड़ा,बढ़ता ही गया,भगवान् करें यह और बढ़ें,बढ़ता ही रहे,और फूले-फले,बढ़ता ही रहे और फूले-फले

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:33:34 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1450 on: August 26, 2011, 04:53:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Babaji,

Aap meri ardas kabul kare...mere dad aur mom ke har dukh ko dur kar do babaji....main aap se itni ardas karti hoon...main janti hoon ki aap kaali haath kissi ko nahi bejte...meri ardas ko kabul karo..mere andar ke fear ko dur karo..ek achi life kisse kehte hai ? mujhe nahi pata..main apne ander ki negative thoughts se dur hona chahate hoon..meri help karo deva...mom life ko enjoy nahi kar rahi....har waqt dukhi rehti hai..

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1451 on: August 26, 2011, 07:34:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Dear BABA always light diyas for His devotees  ;D

u know few months back i was kind of feeling low,few Sai bhakts really motivated me.

Im thankful to BABA for sending him in my life,my Anuj bhai,if u want i will give u his no,he surely knows how to motivate us.Also my Di Mrs Sharma who always goes with me to Lodhi Sai Mandir and Bangla Sahib Gurudwara  ;D
    and my lil sis Tana.

;D

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:09:56 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1452 on: August 26, 2011, 07:30:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!We are all very lucky to be in BABA's School as we have former connection with him.

Why does not Baba call others to Shirdi

Baba being a fakir does not want any favours and never cared for money being offered.

Baba guides us as he knows our past,present and future

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1453 on: August 26, 2011, 07:51:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!for without your blessings,BABA nothing can be done.

sometimes Baba gives us visions and asks us to follow him.

Baba gave vision to Megha early in the morning when he was not fully awake nor asleep either.

Megha clearly saw BABA by the side of his bed saying....."Megha draw the Trident" and threw the akshata or rice in front of his picture.

Hearing the familiar voice of BABA,Megha opened his eyes and saw no BABA there but some grains of colored rice.

Megha then went to BABA and told him of his vision he saw.

He sought his permission to draw the Trident symbol.

Baba then said to him"did u not hear my voice then?"

Baba said my words are never hollow.

Megha told BABA that he thought it was a dream,coz he found the doors were all closed as before.

Then Baba told him"I need no door for entry or exit"

TO BE CONTD

Dipika Duggal

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1454 on: August 27, 2011, 05:15:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Babaji aap ki leela kissi ne nahi jani...aap humare pita ho..jo humare liye best hai aap woh karte ho...main aapne aap ko aap ke charno main samarpit karte hai..mere sare sins ko maf kardo pita ji...main pagal beti galtiyo ke baad mafi mangti hoon....i ve reliased my mistakes...put me on right track...

Facebook Comments