Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399374 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1605 on: January 08, 2012, 10:12:26 AM »
  • Publish

• श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1606 on: January 08, 2012, 10:17:51 AM »
  • Publish

• Source:Sai Ka Aangan

श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1607 on: January 09, 2012, 08:28:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • The last wish or thought that a man has at the hour of death, determines his future course. Shri Krishna has said in Gita (VIII-5-6) that "he who remembers Me in his last moments, comes verily to Me, and he that meditates otherwise at that time goes to what he looks for." We cannot be certain that we can entertain a particular good thought at our last moment, for, more often than not, we are more likely to be frightened and terrified by many causes. Hence constant practice is necessary for enabling us to fix our mind on any desired good thought at any or the last moment. All Saints, therefore, recommended us to always remember God and chant His name always, so that we may not be puzzled when the time for departure comes. The devotees on their part surrender themselves completely to the Saints, fully believing that the all-knowing Saints would guide and help them in their last moments

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline shanthakumar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1608 on: January 10, 2012, 08:40:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai raam

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1609 on: January 10, 2012, 08:58:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • The wretched and miserable will rise to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of the mosque.

Dipika Duggal

Offline shanthakumar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1610 on: January 10, 2012, 09:06:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • om..sai.raam....
    1day one of my dearest friend asked me go for shirdi. but i had no money finally by the grace of baba we decided to go to shirdi people never belive it even my self the holy baba make a miracle when i went to book ticket from bangalore to shirdi . i had a account in hdfc bank i knew it had zero balance in my account but unfortunately i put my debit card in atm got money for tickets by the grace of my sadgur baba. but till now the amount is not debited  in my account. wat a miracle baba. ur every where

Offline shanthakumar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1611 on: January 10, 2012, 09:14:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai raam sai shyam sai bagavan.....
    BABA you r my fater,motherand guru sadguru bless  all my people of this universe with ur mercy .

ur the light in my life

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1612 on: January 10, 2012, 05:53:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • भगवान कृष्ण ने गीता में कहा है – जो मुझे भक्तिपूर्वक केवल एक पत्र, फूल, फल या जल भी अर्पण करता है तो मैं उस शुदृ अन्तःकरण वाले भक्त के दृारा अर्पित की गई वस्तु को सहर्ष स्वीकार कर लेता हूँ ।

यदि भक्त सचमुच में श्री साईबाबा की कुछ भेंट देना चाहता था और बाद में यदि उसे अर्पण करने की विस्मृति भी हो गई तो बाबा उसे या उसके मित्र दृारा उस भेंट की स्मृति कराते और भेंट देने के लिये कहते तथा भेंट प्राप्त कर उसे आशीष देते थे ।

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1613 on: January 10, 2012, 05:55:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • इस मसजिद में बैठकर मैं कभी असत्य नहीं बोलूँगा । सदैव मुझ पर ऐसा ही अनुग्रह करती रहो । पहले भूखों को भोजन कराओ, बाद में तुम भोजन किया करो । इसे अच्छी तरह ध्यान में रखो ।

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1614 on: January 10, 2012, 10:02:43 PM »
  • Publish

• Source:Sai Ka Aangan

जैसे भाव रहा जिस जन का, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मन का

श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1615 on: January 11, 2012, 09:43:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • When in the thick of professional,social and political fame,Hari Sitaram Dixit got in England his leg injured in accident.An accident which proved to be a turning point in his life.
    'Can he cure the limp in my legs' he had asked Chandorkar.
    But when he came to Shirdi and had His darshan,he forgot all about the limp and the leg and wanted BABA's grace only.

After his contact with BABA his interest in his profession gradually diminished so much so that his partners in business broke away from him.He was forced to go into another partnership,but the new partner left him soon seeing his loss of interest in business.

Though BABA asked him often to go to Bombay and attend to his work.

Since 1911 he is staying very long period in Shirdi,since he had his own quarters in Shirdi.

Kaka closed his lucrative carrier in 1912 and it is said by his friends and admirers and even published in the newspapers that he had gone crazy bcoz of a mad fakir.

Kaka had reserved for his use a room on the first floor of his quarters in Shirdi and allowed the pilgrims to Shirdi to use the rest of the spacious residence and quite often he also used to feed visitors to BABA who came in large nos.

He lil cared to save any money if and when he earned.

With loss of practice and of social and professional contacts his finances rapidly reached the bottom.

Except his 3 Bungalows at Bombay,Ville Parle and Lonavala,he had practically no money to meet his day to day expenses.

Once BABA told him'Kaka remain in Wada upstairs'.

Dnt go here and there and for full 9 mnths,Kaka lived alone in supreme Solitude in the room in his quarters in Shirdi.

He was pained to miss the mid-day Aartis to BABA,so after obtaining his leave through Shyama ,Kaka only attended the daily mid -day Aartis and the Shej Aartis in Chavadi.

When she heard this extraordinary change in her Kaka's life,his wife Saraswatibai became frantic,ran to Shirdi to live with Dixit,but the the rule in Dixit Wada Being no lady should be allowed on the upstairs.

Shyama asked BABA whether during her stay in Shirdi she could go into the room upstairs or if Kaka himself may be allowed to come down for his sleep,but BABA said he must adhere to the practice and sleep upstairs.

When Kaka's wife left Shirdi for home,HE called and assured the lady.'Have no fears about Kaka'.I "ll myself look after him".

During his secluded life in his quarters at Shirdi ,Kaka read on BABA's advice,the Brindavani Bhagavat and Bhavartha Ramayana every day and meditated on the portions he read and lived upto the lessons he garnered from the holy books.

Kaka was fond of bhajans and especially Bhajans on BABA and would sing to himself,at evening time,a few songs.

Baba had given a Kafani to Kaka as His present to him,which he wore only during his stay at Shirdi and at no other time.

Baba tested Dixit in several ways and when he found him to be real gold ,He helped and blessed him in several ways.

Once at Shirdi Kaka suffered from high fevers and so he went to Baba,He told him 'Go home at Vile Parle soon the
    fever will last for four days only.HAVE NO FEARS.Dont lie in bed.Go on eating Sira as usual.You will be alright'.

Kaka hence came to Vile Parle,where his fever increased and the family Dr examined Kaka and diagnosed his case as typhoid and advised Kaka not to move but take complete rest,lying in his bed and take the prescribed drugs.
    But since Baba had advised him to avoid lying in bed,Kaka secured a swinging sofa,sat on it and went on eating 'Sira'.
    A thing that typhoid patients are forbidden from tasting.

The Fever increased and the Dr's were shocked at Kaka in throwing their advice to the winds and called in another Dr.

Dr who came saw Kaka and came to a similar conclusion and both the Dr's advised Kaka his case'd take a serious turn
    unless Kaka desisted from violating expert advice,but Kaka told the Dr's - they were merely called to give him company and they wouldn't be blamed if anything untoward came to him,as he is sure ,Kaka said he had recover within the next 4 days,as Sai baba of Shirdi had Solemnly promised.Dr Demante thought that Kaka's crazy,fooled by a crazy fakir,But to his surprise and surprise of others.kaka s health though for a time went from bad to worse ,suddenly became normal,on the 9th day within 4 days ,as Baba had said Kaka once received a letter from Nagpur.........

Source:Shirdi Sai baba (An Epic)Book

to be contd..............................

Kaka once received a letter from Nagpur and he was informed that the condition of his brother,who was ill, was serious and requesting Kaka to go forthwith to Nagpur from Shirdi.

With that letter in hand Kaka went to the Mosque Dwarkamai and said to BABA"I have received this letter but I'm Sorry I am no service to him,But Baba replied,'But I am of service'

Kaka was'nt given leave to go to Nagpur nor did Kaka know what Baba meant to say by this cryptic words HE uttered.

But later,after a couple of days ,Kaka got another letter from Nagpur which told him that on the very day and about the same time,when in the Mosque at Shirdi Baba had said these words,there at Nagpur an unknown Sadhu had come to his brother's house and cured his brother uttering the same words BABA had earlier said to Kaka.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:44:51 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1616 on: January 11, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »
  • Publish

•  In this Kali age, our Guru Sai baba an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya

Once Nanasaheb Chandorkar came to Shirdi with his 'Sadu' - husband of his sister-in-law, Mr.Biniwalle. When they went to the Masjid and sat before Baba talking, the latter suddenly got angry with Nanasaheb and said - "You are so long in My company and how do you behave like this?" Nanasaheb then at first did not understand anything and humbly requested Baba to explain. Baba asked him when he came to Kopergaon and how he came to Shirdi from thence. Nanasaheb then at once realized his mistake. He usually worshipped the Shrine of Datta, on the banks of the Godavari at Kopergaon on his way to Shirdi, but this time he dissuaded his relation who was a Datta Bhakta from going to that Shrine, to avoid delay and drove straight. He confessed all this to Baba and told Him that while bathing in the Godavari, a big thorn went into his foot and gave him much trouble. Baba said that, that was the slight punishment be met and warned him to be more careful in future.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 11:18:26 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1617 on: January 12, 2012, 12:37:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • When in the thick of professional,social and political fame,Hari Sitaram Dixit got in England his leg injured in accident.An accident which proved to be a turning point in his life.
    But when he came to Shirdi and had His darshan,he forgot all about the limp and the leg and wanted BABA's grace only.

After his contact with BABA his interest in his profession gradually diminished so much so that his partners in business broke away from him.He was forced to go into another partnership,but the new partner left him soon seeing his loss of interest in business.

Since 1911 he is staying very long period in Shirdi,since he had his own quarters in Shirdi.

Kaka closed his lucrative carrier in 1912 and it is said by his friends and admirers and even published in the newspapers that he had gone crazy bcoz of a mad fakir.

Kaka had reserved for his use a room on the first floor of his quarters in Shirdi and allowed the pilgrims to Shirdi to use the rest of the spacious residence and quite often he also used to feed visitors to BABA who came in large nos.

With loss of practice and of social and professional contacts his finances rapidly reached the bottom.

Except his 3 Bungalows at Bombay,Ville Parle and Lonavala,he had practically no money to meet his day to day expenses.

Dnt go here and there and for full 9 mnths,Kaka lived alone in supreme Solitude in the room in his quarters in Shirdi.

He was pained to miss the mid-day Aartis to BABA,so after obtaining his leave through Shyama ,Kaka only attended the daily mid -day Aartis and the Shej Aartis in Chavadi.

When she heard this extraordinary change in her Kaka's life,his wife Saraswatibai became frantic,ran to Shirdi to live with Dixit,but the the rule in Dixit Wada Being no lady should be allowed on the upstairs.

Shyama asked BABA whether during her stay in Shirdi she could go into the room upstairs or if Kaka himself may be allowed to come down for his sleep,but BABA said he must adhere to the practice and sleep upstairs.

When Kaka's wife left Shirdi for home,HE called and assured the lady.'Have no fears about Kaka'.I "ll myself look after him".

During his secluded life in his quarters at Shirdi ,Kaka read on BABA's advice,the Brindavani Bhagavat and Bhavartha Ramayana every day and meditated on the portions he read and lived upto the lessons he garnered from the holy books.

Kaka was fond of bhajans and especially Bhajans on BABA and would sing to himself,at evening time,a few songs.

Baba had given a Kafani to Kaka as His present to him,which he wore only during his stay at Shirdi and at no other time.

Baba tested Dixit in several ways and when he found him to be real gold ,He helped and blessed him in several ways.

Once at Shirdi Kaka suffered from high fevers and so he went to Baba,He told him 'Go home at Vile Parle soon the
    fever will last for four days only.HAVE NO FEARS.Dont lie in bed.Go on eating Sira as usual.You will be alright'.

Kaka hence came to Vile Parle,where his fever increased and the family Dr examined Kaka and diagnosed his case as typhoid and advised Kaka not to move but take complete rest,lying in his bed and take the prescribed drugs.
    But since Baba had advised him to avoid lying in bed,Kaka secured a swinging sofa,sat on it and went on eating 'Sira'.

The Fever increased and the Dr's were shocked at Kaka in throwing their advice to the winds and called in another Dr.

Dr who came saw Kaka and came to a similar conclusion and both the Dr's advised Kaka his case'd take a serious turn
    unless Kaka desisted from violating expert advice,but Kaka told the Dr's - they were merely called to give him company and they wouldn't be blamed if anything untoward came to him,as he is sure ,Kaka said he had recover within the next 4 days,as Sai baba of Shirdi had Solemnly promised.Dr Demante thought that Kaka's crazy,fooled by a crazy fakir,But to his surprise and surprise of others.kaka s health though for a time went from bad to worse ,suddenly became normal,on the 9th day within 4 days ,as Baba had said Kaka once received a letter from Nagpur.........

Kaka once received a letter from Nagpur and he was informed that the condition of his brother,who was ill, was serious and requesting Kaka to go forthwith to Nagpur from Shirdi.

With that letter in hand Kaka went to the Mosque Dwarkamai and said to BABA"I have received this letter but I'm Sorry I am no service to him,But Baba replied,'But I am of service'

Kaka was'nt given leave to go to Nagpur nor did Kaka know what Baba meant to say by this cryptic words HE uttered.

But later,after a couple of days ,Kaka got another letter from Nagpur which told him that on the very day and about the same time,when in the Mosque at Shirdi Baba had said these words,there at Nagpur an unknown Sadhu had come to his brother's house and cured his brother uttering the same words BABA had earlier said to Kaka.

when Vatsali died as predicted by BABA and all were shocked at her untimely death.She was only 7 yrs old.
    Dadasaheb Khaparde who was then in Shirdi  went and saw mortal remains of that girl,which he has noted very charming and the expression on her face charming.
    Though Anna Dabholkar had later wondered 'If Baba couldnt save Dixit's girl at Shirdi ,what 's the good of a Guru'?

Kaka himself bore the blow and the grief wonderfully well and was happy his daughter's kept by Baba under the sacred tree.

On the day of his daughter's death in Shirdi ,Kaka received a copy of Bhavartha Ramayana  which he took and gave it to Baba,who then dipped his hands into its pages and casually opened a page which began with......................Kishindakanda-wherein Rama consoles the widow of Wali,whom he had slain,Baba handed the book to Kaka asking him to read and digest the book,to lessen his grief,Baba also gave a present of HIS photo to Kaka and thus impressed him to put up bravely with his loss...................

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:11:30 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1618 on: January 12, 2012, 10:57:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • KAKASAHEB DIXIT'S EXPERIENCE

When in the thick of professional,social and political fame,Hari Sitaram Dixit got in England his leg injured in accident.An accident which proved to be a turning point in his life.

when Vatsali died as predicted by BABA and all were shocked at her untimely death.She was only 7 yrs old.
    Dadasaheb Khaparde who was then in Shirdi  went and saw mortal remains of that girl,which he has noted very charming and the expression on her face charming.
    Though Anna Dabholkar had later wondered 'If Baba couldnt save Dixit's girl at Shirdi ,what 's the good of a Guru'?

Kaka himself bore the blow and the grief wonderfully well and was happy his daughter's kept by Baba under the sacred tree.

On the day of his daughter's death in Shirdi ,Kaka received a copy of Bhavartha Ramayana  which he took and gave it to Baba,who then dipped his hands into its pages and casually opened a page which began with......................Kishindakanda-wherein Rama consoles the widow of Wali,whom he had slain,Baba handed the book to Kaka asking him to read and digest the book,to lessen his grief,Baba also gave a present of HIS photo to Kaka and thus impressed him to put up bravely with his loss...................

Let us examine the following incident in the life of eminent Sai devotee Kakasaheb Dixit, as narrated by Pujya Sri B.V. Narasimhaswami ji.

As for Dixit's own financial position, there was, for a long time, a period of depression, but there was no positive distress. Contentment was ingrained in Dixit', and he was always saying to himself, "Tevile Anante, Tase Rahave", which is the same as "Alla Rakhega Vysa Rahena", "Maula Rakhega Vysa Rahena". This means, 'We must be content with the lot assigned to us by God.' So, he was generally contented and retained his mental peace in the midst of lack of funds and income. However, special occasions arose and his faith in Baba was tested and confirmed.

Some time after Baba passed away, Kaka had to meet a heavy obligation of Rs. 30,000 to be paid to a Marwadi. The day for payment was drawing near, and Kaka could not see how to get funds for meeting this large demand. One night, as he was sleeping, he had a dream, and in his dream, his creditor was pressing him for payment. In the dream, he assured the creditor, "Oh, don't you fear. I have my friend Sir Chunnilal, Sir Chimanlal etc., all of them knights, and they will provide the money". Suddenly, he woke up and remembering the dream, he bitterly repented his stupid folly in relying upon 'Sir' this and 'Sir' that who are just persons who will fail to help at the crucial moment.

He felt that the only person on whom he could rely for getting help was Baba, and cursed his folly in relying upon such useless human help. He resolved not to think of these 'Sirs' at all, and to rely confidently and boldly upon Sai Baba alone to furnish him with funds and that too in time. He sat up in his office room on a chair and was waiting and waiting until the actual date of payment came. Until the last moment, no money was forthcoming. However, at the last moment, a young man, the son of a rich friend of his, came asking for his advice. He said that after his father's death, he was managing his property, and had to find an investment for his money. He said, just then he had brought with him Rs. 30,000/- and wanted to know from Dixit what would be best investment. Kaka, after explaining the pros and cons of other investments, finally told him that he was in urgent need of Rs. 30,000/- and he would be glad to have it on any reasonable terms, but that it was his duty to explain to the lender that his practice had gone down, that his income was very low, though his properties in the shape of bungalows were there, and that it was his duty to point out the danger and disadvantage of lending to such person. The young man, however, made up his mind to lend the money to him on account of his being his father's friend, and thus the creditor of Dixit was paid in time.

(Contributed by Saibaba.org Team)

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 11:01:29 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1619 on: January 12, 2012, 10:20:18 PM »
  • Publish

• Happy Lohri to BABA and all Sai bhaktas

BABA bless all with Shraddha and Saburi

Thankyou Sai baba for giving us joy to celebrate Lohri with each other

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments