Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399433 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1635 on: January 16, 2012, 01:54:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Janaki
    This miracle truly touched my heart. Once I went to Delhi for an official work. After two days, I was returning to Hyderabad. As I was new to this place, it was very hard for me to find a conveyance in Delhi. I had to travel alone to the airport. I hired an auto(taxi). As I was very new I never know where he was taking me, I passed a military area where there was not even a soul. After passing the military area, I arrived at the traffic junction. I almost started to cry in doubt whether the driver will reach me safe to the airport. Suddenly when I took a glance at the auto next to my auto I was traveling, there was a big Baba's photo. My joy knew no bounds and I started crying with joy. The auto was next, beside or in front of me until I reached the airport. The passenger in the other auto met me in the airport and we were co-passengers as she was also traveling with me in the same flight. This way Baba had saved me in a difficult situation, I will never forget in my life. Om Sai Ram.

Venkat
    I had been going through a mental trauma. I had many problems in my both career and personal life. I felt lost and did not know what to do. Then two weeks back I was checking my mails and just went through the Sai Vichaar list, the one usually I do not read completely. But I read it completely and read the experiences of many devotees who read Satcharitha. I felt that Baba wants me to read it. So, I did a saptaham. It's a miracle. All the troubles I had, just vanished and every thing worked so well.

Neelima
    Before one year I did not know anything deep about Sai Baba until I got married to my husband who is a staunch Sai devotee through my husband I came to know the greatness of Sai Baba and his power of udi and wondered how miracles can happen, one really happened in my case and is happening still. Last October I have fallen ill after coming to USA, suffered a lot for more than 45 days, went to doctor, tried various medicines but got no relief. Then my husband prayed to Baba and asked me to have faith in Baba and pray Him. I did, to my wonder my pain got down within a week and I became normal and did Sai Saptha after that. "Baba pulls his devotees like a sparrow tied to a string, where ever they be or what ever they do was proved to be true in my case. What a wonderful experience I had I could not tell in words. Baba is always there with me and helping me in all my ins and outs. Oh, merciful and kindful Baba please always have mercy on us and bless us. Thank you very much Baba, I consider myself very fortunate to be a devotee of Baba. Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all; Sri Satchitanada Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter8-33.html#quote

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1636 on: January 16, 2012, 04:04:09 AM »
  • Publish

• Source:Sai Ka Aangan

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1637 on: January 16, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jaya mani jaisa bhav, taya taisa anubhav

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1638 on: January 16, 2012, 11:18:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • The Mamlatdar brought his friend to Baba who had told that he won’t bow to a Mohamadian. When they reached, the doctor prostrated in front of Baba saying, He cannot be a Mohamadian. He is great Satpurush, Shri Ramavatar only. The doctor fasted for days with intention of to be called by Baba. Then he went to Masjid with his friend from Khandesh, when Baba asked if any one called him to come to Masjid. He realized the omnipresence of Baba and after getting blessed returned to his native place. The incidents are similar, the teaching from the Masters not to be proud of self, do not have ego and Ahankar. Have firm faith in Guru, the life will be sublime.

http://shrisaibabasansthan.org/new_eng%20template_shirdi/shri%20saibaba%20trust/saileela/2006/saileela-jan-feb2006/page25.html

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1639 on: January 16, 2012, 03:37:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • A Sai devotee
    I wanted to share my experience with the fellow devotees. We went to Shiridi with a lot of struggle. The bus was not good and we were put into other bus. We reached Shirdi by 9:00 Am. My Son had offered his hair to Shree Sai Maharaj. I had given my hair. We had a darshan by 11:15 am. I wanted to go to any aarathi but only Madyahana aarathi was available for as we booked our bus tickets to return the same evening. There were two entrances to enter to Baba's madyahana aarathi. The guard at the entrance told us we need a ticket day in advance to get inside the aarathi hall or we have to go into the regular darshan. The regular darshan line was so huge there was no point of participating Aarathi if we stand in that queue. I was so disjointed and prayed god that somehow let us participate the aarathi. We waited two minutes there only. Two gentle men came to us asked us they are only to attend the aarathi and seven people can go and attend the aarathi and They offered us by saying that If you want, you 3 can join us. I was so happy and I thought that Baba let us in. He only sends those two gentle men to us. I joy was boundless. We accepted for their offer and thanked them many times. They said it's not their will and it 's god's will. We had entered to the aarathi hall with those two gentle men and we had a great darshan as well as we participated in aarathi. We had darshan again by 3 PM and returned the same day. Baba had listen to my prayers. Baba please listen to my and my husband's prayer's also

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1640 on: January 16, 2012, 03:39:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Kanagasabai
    Dear Devotees, recently when I met a new friend who is normal religious person and start talking about Sayin maharaj, he said "you (me) praise Shirdi baba, he is wondrous when you ask or expect his help desperately and if you pray to him he comes and helps through some one whom you may not related to you or you may not have seen him before.... such a wonderful saint". I used to wonder what sort of experience he had to say like this. This is a good thought every devotee has to think and analyze and praise and bow to the lotus feet of Sayin maharaj.

http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter6-13.html

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1641 on: January 17, 2012, 01:56:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • आरती के समय सभी पुरुषों को चबूतरे से नीचे खुले आँगन में खडा होना पडा और महिलाएं मस्जिद में रही |

Shirdi Diary (Khaparde's Daily Diary) in Hindi

Source:Sai Ka Aangan

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1642 on: January 17, 2012, 01:59:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • अपने सन्देश की पुष्टि की और फिर कहाँ कि उनकी ' उदी ' में महत अध्यात्मिक गुण है |

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1643 on: January 17, 2012, 02:13:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • जो अनुभव होते हैं वे सच हैं | वे काल्पनिक नहीं हैं | मैं यहाँ हज़ारों साल पहले था |' फिर साईं महाज मेरी ओर मुड़े और कोइ नई बात के बारे में बोलने लगे | वे बोले - " ये दुनिया भी मजेदार है , सभी मेरी प्रजा है , मैं सबको सामान रूप से देखता हूँ , लेकिन कुछ चोर बन जाते है , और मैं उनके लिए क्या कर सकता हूँ ? जो लोग खुद मौत के नज़दीक है वे दूसरों की मौत चाहते है और उसकी तैयारी करते हैं |ऐसे लोगों ने मुझे बहुत नाराज़ किया | उन्होंने मुझे अच्छी - खासी चोट पहुँचाई , लेकिन मैंने कुछ नहीं कहाँ | मैं चुप रहा | ईश्वर बहुत महान है उसके अधिकार सब जगह हैं वे सब से शक्तिशाली है | हर किसी को उसी स्थिति में खुश रहना चाहिए जिसमें ईश्वर उसको रखता है | लेकिन मैं बहुत सशक्त हूँ | मैं यहाँ आठ-दस हज़ार साल पहले था | '' मेरे पाथर ने उनसे कहानी सुनाने के लिए कहा जैसी उन्होंने पहले सुनाई थी | साईं महाराज ने पूछा कौनसी कहानी थी | मेरे पाथर ने जवाब दिया कि वह कहानी थीं भाईयों के बारे में थी जो एक मस्जिद में गए | उनमें से एक ने बाहर जा कर भिक्षा माँगनी चाही | बाकी भाई उसे यह करने देना नहीं चाहते थे , क्योंकि भिक्षा में माँगा हुआ खाना अशुद्ध होता और उनका चौका दूषित कर देता | तीसरे भाई ने उत्तर दिया कि अगर वह भोजन उनका चौका खराब कर दे तो उसकी टाँगे काट देनी चाहिए , वगैरह | साईं महाराज बोले वह बहुत अच्छी कहानी थी |

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1644 on: January 17, 2012, 06:22:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • SRI TATYA SAHEB NOOLKAR

Baba said, "A big tree in the forecourt of our masjid has fallen". He came out and keeping the back of his palm against his mouth roared making an ululating sound. Baba used to behave thus whenever any close devotee of his died. Baba spent the whole day immersed in sorrow. His daily routine ran late that day. He spoke disconsolately in sorrow, "Oh my Tatya ba has gone. What am I to do? What is there left in this Shirdi masjid? I too will go away. Tatya ba was a good man. He used to listen to me and do as I told. I have helped him reach his ultimate destiny. He will not have any more lives."

Bow to Shri Sai!

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:27:48 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1645 on: January 17, 2012, 06:34:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • अपने जीवन से अधिक अपने लोगों की फिक्र है | वे बोले कि लोगों ने उन्हें परेशान कर रखा है इसीलिए उन्हें कोई आराम नहीं मिलता | इस बारे में कुछ नहीं किया जा सकता वे बोले|  

वे बोले - " वाड़े में जाओ और चुपचाप बैठो |

साईं महाराज

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1646 on: January 17, 2012, 06:39:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • तब मैंने पूछा कि आज खाना परोसने के समय वे ऐसा कहते हुए क्यों चिल्लाए - " मत मै , मत मार ", उन्हों कहा कि वे इसलिए चिल्लाए थे क्योंकि पाटिल के परिवार वाले आपस में झगड़ रहे थे | साईं साहेब ने ऐसी अनोखी मधुरता से ये बात कही और वे ऐसे असाधारण ओज के साथ के बार मुस्कुराए कि यह बातचीत मेरी स्मृति में हमेशा अंकित रहेगी |

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1647 on: January 17, 2012, 06:43:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • एक कोई एनी सज्जन , जो आज सुबह ही आए थे उस दल में शामिल थे जिसे वापस लौटना पड़ा |
    जिन सज्जन के बारे में ऊपर कहा गया था , वे एक पुलिस अफसर हैं , मेरे ख्याल से हेड कांस्टेबल | उन पर घुसखोरी का आरोप था और सेशन कोर्ट ने उन पर मुकद्दमा चलाया | उन्हेंने संकल्प किया था कि अगर वे इस मुकद्दमे में छुट जाए तो वह साईं महाराज के पास आए गे |वह छुट गए और अपना संकल्प पूरा करने आये हैं | उनको देख कर साईं महाराज बिगड़े और पुचा -- " तुम कुछ और दिनों वहाँ क्यों नहीं ठहरे ?? बेचारे लोग निराश हुए होंगे |'' उन्हेंने यह बात दो बार कहीं | बाद में हमें पता चला कि उन सज्जन के मित्रों ने उनको रुकने के लिए बहुत कहा लिकिन उन्हेंने उनके आग्रह को नहीं माना | उन्हेंने साईं साहेब को पहले नहीं देखा था | और उनके मित्रों ने निश्चय ही उन्हें कभी नहीं देखा होगा | आश्चर्य है कि साईं महाराज ने उनको जान लिया और वह सब कहा
    |

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1648 on: January 17, 2012, 06:46:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • ९ दिसम्बर , १९१०~~~

मैं और मेरे पुत्र ने आज जाना चाहा | सुबह पूजा के बाद हमेशा की तरह हम साईं महाराज के दर्शन को गए | उनहोंने मेरे पुत्र से पूछा कि क्या वे जाना चाहता है , और फिर बोले कि हम जा सकते है | हमने सोचा कि हमें जाने की आज्ञा मिल गयी और हम चलने की तैयारी करने लगे | मेरे पुत्र ने सारी चीज़ें बाँधीं और एक गाडी जाने के लिए और दूसरी सामन ले जाने के लिए तैयार की | दोपहर में रवाना होने से पहले हम औपचारिक रूप से हम साईं महाराज से मिलाने गए|
    मुझे देखकर साईं महाराज बोले , " क्या तुम्हारा वास्तव में जाने का इरादा है ?? " मैंने उत्तर दिया - " मैं जाना चाहता हूँ लेकिन अगर आपकी आज्ञा न हो तो नहीं |" उनहोंने कहा , " तुम कल या परसों जा सकते हो | वडा तो हमारा घर है और जब मैं यहाँ हूँ तो किसी को भी डराने की ज़रूरत नहीं | यह हमारा घर है और तुम्हें भी इसे अपना ही घर समझना चाहिए|" मैं रुकने के लिए मान गया और हमने अपने रवाना होने के सारे प्रबंध रोक दिए | हम बातचीत करने के लिए बैठ गए | साईं महाराज बहुत आनन्द में थे और उनहोंने बहुत सारी अच्छी बातें कहीं लेकिन शायद मैं उन्हें समझ नहीं पाया
    |

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1649 on: January 17, 2012, 08:11:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • १० दिसम्बर , १९१०~~~

सुबह की प्रार्थना के बाद मैंने अपने पुत्र से बाबा से हमारे जाने के बारे में साईं महाराज को कभी भी कुछ न बोलने के लिए कहा | वे सब जानते है , और हमें कब भेजना है वे जानें | रोज की तरह हमने साईं साहेब को देखा जब वे बाहर जा रहे थे , और बाद में हम लोग मस्जिद गए , साईं साहेब बहुत ही आनन्दित थे

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments