Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399364 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1860 on: March 29, 2012, 06:21:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • KYA KYA RANG DIKHAYE TUNE SAI BHAJAN MANHAR UDHAS ............................

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48C7aRxsqUQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1861 on: March 29, 2012, 10:55:53 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline neelkanika

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1862 on: March 29, 2012, 03:23:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam deepika , after ur big big scolding i came back here , i dont know , but thought as if Baba came and scolded me to come on forum again , take care

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1863 on: March 29, 2012, 07:51:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam deepika , after ur big big scolding i came back here , i dont know , but thought as if Baba came and scolded me to come on forum again , take care

Dear Kannu BABA ki Leela BABA hi jaane

I had tears in my eyes when i saw ur post and saw neel baby's name with urs

My BABA always bring light in His bhaktas life

As i m ur Di i have every right to scold u :) if u stop coming to forum

BABA bless u and All

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1864 on: March 29, 2012, 11:14:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apvZoS0pwt8&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1865 on: March 31, 2012, 08:08:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kismat Wale hain jo SAI KA DARSHAN paate hain

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yjpKkYS_sI&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1866 on: March 31, 2012, 10:46:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Wishing All a very very Happy Rama Navami.

May BABA bless us all with Shraddha and Saburi and bless us to read Shri Sai Satcharitra on Rama Navami.

Shri Sai Satcharitra should be read at home specially on Guru-Pournima (Ashadha full-moon day), Gokul-Ashtami, Rama-Navami and Dasara (Baba's anniversary day). If you study this one book carefully, all your desires will be satisfied and if you always remember Sai's Feet in your heart, you will easily cross the Bhava (Samsar) sagar. By its study, the diseased and sick will get health, the poor wealth, the mean and afflicted prosperity, and the mind will get rid of all ideas and get steadiness.

http://www.saibaba.org/satcharitra/epilogue.html

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1867 on: March 31, 2012, 11:26:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • MY VISION

(From Shri Sai Leela, May 1973)

Z.M.Rao

Jabalpur

I am at the fag end of my life. Before I leave this mortal body I want to release my experience for the benefit oi the true devotees of Sri Sai Nath. though I have kept it as a sacred secret for many long years.

It was the end of the year 1947. I casually came to know that there was a Saint in SHIRDI. Haphazardly I made arrangements to go to Shirdi. Neither I knew the way to Shirdi, nor have I seen Baba previously. At that lime, I was staying at Dehu Road, near Poona. The quarters in which I lived had two rooms. The night before starting for Shirdi. I slept in one room and in the other room my father and brother slept. Unexpectedly my sleep was broken early in the morning and I was rolling in the cot in the darkness. Suddenly I saw this vision :-

I was in front of a big 'KUTI'. It had one matted door, a thatched roof and broad varandah, with two steps in front. I was standing at the steps. All of a sudden the door was opened and from the door black person came naked and wearing a garland of human skulls and he stood holding the top comer of the door with his right hand. At his mere presence, I shook and shivered with great terror and a flick of thought crossed my mind as to who was this devil who came here to finish and eat me up when I came here for the Darshan of Babaji. Simultaneously at this moment I saw Babaji coming through the door and at His very presence my mind became calm and I was happy that He had come to save me from that devil.

Immediately I ran up the stairs, bowed before Him and asked Him, "Babaji! The worldly people say there is no God. Is there God or not?" Babaji bent forward, put his right hand palm on my head and said, "Yes." And at the same time both of them vanished.

As scheduled, I started for Shirdi next morning and reached in time and the first thing I saw as a surprise was a clav model of Babaji which was exactly like the one whom I saw in the vision. Immediately I purchased the clay model and brought it home .and ever since that time I have preserved it carefully. It has become my real Baba in the House.

I am still unable to make out who was this black person, naked and having a garland of human skulls. In due course of time when I read a descrip­tion of Lord Shankara in Tulsi-Ramayana, it has exactly tallied with Him. Hence I understood that He is none other than (he great Deity Bhagwan Shankara.

Both of them were so immensely merciful towards me and I am ever and ever greatly eager for their darshan.

So one can imagine when Lord Shankara attended in Sai Baba as a humble servant, how great should be our devotion and service to Sri Sai Baba who is none other than the great LORD ALMIGHTY SRI MAHA VISHNU.

I hope this my vision will clear the doubts about the existence of God and about Sri Sai Nath as the incarnation of God.

http://saileelas.org/articles/visionja1991.htm

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1868 on: March 31, 2012, 11:34:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Some cause & effect instances in Sai Satcharitra

M.G.Gore

Mumbai

1)         Cause:          Mrs.Chandbhai’s nephew’s marriage proposal with Shirdi bridegroom.

Effect:            Due to the above cause, BABA came to Shirdi along with marriage party to show the spiritual path to the countless devotees.

2)         Cause:          On one Sunday, when Hemadpant was massaging Baba in Dwarakamai, some gram dal was fallen on the ground from the sleeves of the coat of Hemadpant.

Effect:                        After seeing this, Baba told that we should not taste any eatables unless we offer something who is near to us at that time.  If nobody is there while eating, we must offer it to our Guru first and taste it.

3)         Cause:          When Radhakrishnaayi was suffering from high fever in her house, Baba went near her house.  He called for a ladder, and with the help of ladder, he climbed on her house and immediately get down from the other side of the house with the help of ladder.  As soon as he touched His Feet on the ground, he paid Rs.2/- to the ladderman.

Effect:            We should not take anybody’s service free.  We must pay him in cash or in kind.

4)         Cause:          Shri Cholkar (Thane, Maharashtra) vowed not to touch the sugar till his desire is fulfilled.

Effect:            When Mr.Choldar went to Shirdi to fulfill his vow, Baba told Mr.Jog to give Mr.Cholkar a cup of tea with sample sugar and showed to Mr.Cholkar that nobody can hide anything from BABA.  He knows everything.

5)         Cause:          Once Hemadpant saw Baba grinding wheat on the grinding wheel

Effect:            Hemadpant got an idea of writing Holy Satcharitra.

6)         Cause:          Once at Shirdi, there was a tussel between BABA & Mohiddin and Baba was defeated by Mohiddin.

Effect:            Since that day, BABA changed his previous dress and started wearing Kafani & tying a white cloth on His Head.

http://saileelas.org/articles/events/cause.htm

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1869 on: March 31, 2012, 11:38:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA SAVED FOLLOWING DEVOTEES FROM THE JAWS OF DEATH

M.G.Gore

Mumbai

1)         By showing plague glands on both of His (BABA) laps, Baba saved Khaparde’s son from death.

2)         By sending Sacred Udi and Famous Aarati written by Shri Madhavrao Adakar of Nasik with Shri Bapugir, Baba saved the life of Mrs.Meenatai (daughter of Nanasaheb Chandorkar).

3)         By putting His own hand in the Dhuni on Diwali Day, Baba saved the life of blacksmith’s daughter.

4)         By beating with cane and rolling the grinding stone on Bhimaji Patil’s chest in the dream, Baba cured Bhimaji Patil from the T.B.

5)         By sending sacred Udi with Bapaji (brother of Shama), Baba saved Bapaji’s wife from plague.

6)         When Mr.Ambardekar was thinking of committing a suicide, Baba inspired Sagun Meru Naik to give Saint Akkalkot’s Pothi to Ambardekar.  After reading that Pothi, Ambardekar changed his mind not to suicide.

7)         By sending Shama with Mirikar when he went to Chitali, and saved the life of Mr.Mirikar from the snake bite.

8)         Once at Shirdi, a snake bite Shama.  People brought Shama in front of Baba in Dwarakamai.  By uttering ‘Oh, Brahmin. Come down, come down’.  Due to the effects of these words, Shama’s snake poison vanished slowly and Shama was saved from the jaws of death.

http://saileelas.org/articles/events/death.htm

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1870 on: March 31, 2012, 11:49:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • While climbing Dwarakamai steps, on the Right side there is scented stick (Agarbatti) wooden stand.  That stand is from Baba’s time.

When Baba was there, at the time of Aarati in Dwarakamai, ladies used to stand in Dwarakamai & Gents to stand in the open space in front of Dwarakamai

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1871 on: April 01, 2012, 03:22:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rama Navami Festival Shri Sai Satcharitra chapter 6

the fair was gradually increasing in importance till 1912 A.D., when a change took place; That year one devotee, Mr. Krishnarao Jageshwar Bhisma (the author of the pamphlet ‘Sai Sagunopasana’), came for the fair with Dadasaheb Khaparde of Amraoti, and was staying on the previous day in the Dixit Wada. While he was lying on the verandah, and while Mr. Laxmanrao alias Kaka Mahajani, was going down with Puja materials to the Masjid, a new thought arose in his mind and he accosted the latter thus - There is some providential arrangement in the fact that the Urus or fair is celebrated in Shirdi on the Rama-Navami day; this day is very dear to all the Hindus; then why not begin the Rama-Navami Festival - the celebration of the birth of Shri Rama here on this day? Kaka Mahajani liked the idea, and it was arranged to get Baba’s permission in this matter. The main difficulty was how to secure a Haridas, who would perform ‘Kirtan’ and sing the glories of the Lord on the occasion. But Bhishma solved the difficulty, by saying that his ‘Rama Akhyan’ (composition on Rama’s birth) was ready, and he would do the ‘Kirtan’ himself, while Kaka Mahajani should play on the harmonium. It was also arranged to get the ‘Sunthavada’ (ginger-powder mixed with sugar) as Prasad prepared by Radha-Krishna Mai. So they immediately went to the Masjid to get Baba’s permission. Baba, who knew all things and what was passing there.asked Mahajani, as to what was going on in the Wada. Being rather perturbed, Mahajani could not catch the purport of the question and remained silent. Then Baba asked Bhishma, what he had to say. He explained the idea of celebrating Rama-Navami festival, and asked for Baba’s permission and Baba gladly gave it. All rejoiced and made preparations for the Jayanti-festival. Next day, the Masjid was decorated with buntings etc., a cradle was supplied by Radha-Krishna Mai, and placed in front of Baba’s seat and the proceedings started. Bhishma stood up for Kirtan and Mahajani played on the harmonium. Sai Baba sent a man to call Mahajani. He was hesitating to go, doubting whether Baba would allow the festival to go on; but when he went to Baba, the latter asked him as to what was going on and why the cradle was placed there. He answered that the Rama-Navami festival had commenced, and the cradle was put on for that purpose. Then Baba took a garland from the ‘Nimbar’ (nitche), and placed it round his neck and sent another garland for Bhishma. Then commenced the Kirtan. When it came to a close, pound sounds of "Victory to Rama" went up; and Gulal (red - powder) was thrown up all round, amidst band and music. Everybody was overjoyed, when suddenly roaring was heard. The red-powder thrown promiscuously all round, went up, somehow entered Baba’s eyes. Baba got wild and began to scold and abuse loudly. People got frightened by this scene and took to their heels. Those intimate devotees, who knew Baba well, took these scoldings and outpourings of Baba, as blessings in disguise. They thought that when Rama was born, it was proper for Baba to get wild and enraged to kill Ravana; and his demons, in the form of egoism and wicked thoughts etc. Besides they knew, that whenever a new thing was undertaken at Shirdi, it was usual with Baba to get wild and angry, and so they kept quiet. Radha-Krishna Mai was rather afraid; and thought that Baba might break her cradle, and she asked Mahajani to get the cradle back. When he went to loosen and unfasten the cradle, Baba went to him, and asked him not to remove it. Then after some time, Baba became calm, and that day’s programme, including Mahapuja and Arati was finished. Later on, Mr. Mahajani asked Baba, for permission to remove the cradle, Baba refused the same saying, that the festival was not yet finished. Next day, another ‘Kirtan’ and Gopal-Kala ceremony (an earthern pot containing parched rice mixed with curds is hung, only to be broken after the ‘Kirtan’, and the contents distributed to all, as was done by Lord Kri shna amongst His cow-herd (friends), were performed, and then Baba allowed the cradle to be removed. While the Rama-Navami festival was thus going on, the procession, of the two flags by day and that of the ‘Sandal’ by night, went off with the usual pomp and show. From this time onwards, the ‘Urus of Baba’ was transformed into the Rama-Navami festival.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:37:48 AM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Padmashree

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1872 on: April 03, 2012, 12:00:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,

I dont know where to post this..But:(
    I am in need of Satcharitra audio in english and i desparately want all aarathis audio/video link which  are sung in Shirdi mandir.
    Can anyone pls help me.

Jai Sai Ram.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1873 on: April 03, 2012, 12:07:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Yesterday i came to know that i lost my Atm debit card and being closing day,i somehow couldnt get information about my a/c...i did nt have net banking details also..I got my card blocked...i left everything on my BABA and told Him that if everything is ok i will share my experience with all.

Today morning i called up my bank and everything with BABA's kripa was well

His holy lotus feet my saviour as Always  :'(

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1874 on: April 04, 2012, 05:45:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai responds to the distress calls of His devotees

Sai responds to the distress calls of his devotees instantaneously is a well known fact to all of us. Balram Mankar after undergoing his penance at Maschindragarh was on his way back to home. He reached Pune Railway Station and wanted to board the train bound for Dadar in Bombay. The serpentine queue at the ticketing counter and mob around made him more nervous. He has almost decided it as impossible to travel. He thought of Sai and appealed to him to see that he tides over the crisis. Not long after Sai appeared before him as a villager and placed a ticket for Dadar in his palm saying that he has a ticket for Dadar and he is not in a position to undertake journey due to exigencies. The stranger disappeared into crowd before Mankar could realize as to what has happened. This is as narrated in Sai Satcharitra  31st chapter.

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments