Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399326 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1875 on: April 04, 2012, 05:49:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Only a Purified mind deserves entry into Dwarkamayi

Source:Saispoorthi.com

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:52:41 AM by Dipika Duggal »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1876 on: April 04, 2012, 05:59:18 AM »
  • Publish

• Remain with me BABA forever

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1877 on: April 04, 2012, 06:01:57 AM »
  • Publish

• Delayed grace of BABA a blessing in Disguise

Saburi a mine of Virtues

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1878 on: April 04, 2012, 06:06:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • DO NOT IMITATE OTHERS IN MODE OF WORSHIP

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1879 on: April 04, 2012, 06:09:20 AM »
  • Publish

• Better to be in BABA's consiousness than in ours

It is but human nature to always worry about what others might think of them. We wish to see that people all around should think of us in a positive manner. It is justified to some extent. But, as long as our deeds are good and noble, it is absolutely not necessary to either worry about the views of others or get pained by their hurtful comments.

The weeds in the crop spoil the very crop itself. Likewise, the feelings of hatred and ego will spoil our very existence. The darkness of ego is more darker than natural darkness. To assume that we know everything is like staying in perpetual darkness. There is a nice way to get rid of that darkness and suffering. That is to stop thinking of our own self and start thinking on Baba again and again, through which medium it would become easier to come into light. Causes of fear like inhibitions and cowardice would just vanish, duly replaced by faith in Baba. Then, we can bring into light those who were caught in similar dark chambers. If we offer all our thoughts to the Merciful Baba, we can surely be freed from turmoil and forgetting ourselves, we can attain a state of serene joy. All troubles and tears arise only when we get attached to our physical body. When we shed 'body-consciousness' and get into the Kingdom of 'Divine Consciousness', Baba is visible in every being.

Source:Sai-ka-aangan.org

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:12:20 AM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1880 on: April 04, 2012, 10:57:42 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1881 on: April 06, 2012, 12:41:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!A very happy Hanuman Jayanti to all.

About Hanuman Jayanti
    Yatra raghunatha kirtanam;
    Tatra tatra kritha masthakanjalim;
    Bhaspavaari paripurna lochanam;
    Maarutim namata raakshasanthakam

Meaning : "We bow to Maruti, Sri Hanuman, who stands with his palms folded above his forehead, with a torrent of tears flowing down his eyes wherever the Names of Lord Rama are sung".

He had devotion, knowledge, spirit of selfless service, power of celibacy, and desirelessness. He never boasted of his bravery and intelligence.

He said to Ravana, "I am a humble messenger of Sri Rama. I have come here to serve Rama, to do His work. By the command of Lord Rama, I have come here. I am fearless by the Grace of Lord Rama. I am not afraid of death. I welcome it if it comes while serving Lord Rama."

Lord Rama Himself said to Sri Hanuman, "I am greatly indebted to you, O mighty hero! You did marvellous, superhuman deeds. You do not want anything in return. Sugriva has his kingdom restored to him. Angada has been made the crown prince. Vibhishana has become king of Lanka. But you have not asked for anything at any time. You threw away the precious garland of pearls given to you by Sita. How can I repay My debt of gratitude to you? I will always remain deeply indebted to you. I give you the boon of everlasting life. All will honour and worship you like Myself. Your murti will be placed at the door of My temple and you will be worshipped and honoured first. Whenever My stories are recited or glories sung, your glory will be sung before Mine. You will be able to do anything, even that which I will not be able to!"

Thus did Lord Rama praise Hanuman when the latter returned to Him after finding Sita in Lanka. Hanuman was not a bit elated. He fell in prostration at the holy feet of Lord Rama.
    Lord Rama asked him, "O mighty hero, how did you cross the ocean?"
    Hanuman humbly replied, "By the power and glory of Thy Name, my Lord."
    Again the Lord asked, "How did you burn Lanka? How did you save yourself?"
    And Hanuman replied, "By Thy Grace, my Lord."
    What humility Sri Hanuman embodied!

His birthday falls on Chaitra Shukla Purnima (the March-April full moon day).

http://festivals.tajonline.com/hanuman-jayanti.php

Dipika Duggal

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1882 on: April 07, 2012, 01:02:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABAJI I NEED U URGENTLY . PLZ SETTLE THE ENTIRE DISPUTE AND MAKE US FREE FROM THIS STRESSFUL LIFE. ENTIRE LIFE OUR ANCESTORS HAS LIVED THEIR LIFES WITH RESPECT . TODAY WE ARE ASKING TO SAFEGUARD OUR RESPECT AND REPUTATION IN THIS SOCIETY. I HV PUT MY ENTIRE ANXIETY AND WORRIES AT YOUR FEETS. HELP US SAI. WE NEED U SAI ... PLZ HELP US SAI.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1883 on: April 07, 2012, 11:29:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!TERE DEED DE PYASE NAIN MERE .................

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o7IePMqNxU&feature=related[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1884 on: April 07, 2012, 11:37:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e8dJ_Rx4oQ&feature=related[/youtube]

If You look to me,I look to you

Sai baba

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1885 on: April 09, 2012, 03:08:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Janaki
    This miracle truly touched my heart. Once I went to Delhi for an official work. After two days, I was returning to Hyderabad. As I was new to this place, it was very hard for me to find a conveyance in Delhi. I had to travel alone to the airport. I hired an auto(taxi). As I was very new I never know where he was taking me, I passed a military area where there was not even a soul. After passing the military area, I arrived at the traffic junction. I almost started to cry in doubt whether the driver will reach me safe to the airport. Suddenly when I took a glance at the auto next to my auto I was traveling, there was a big Baba's photo. My joy knew no bounds and I started crying with joy. The auto was next, beside or in front of me until I reached the airport. The passenger in the other auto met me in the airport and we were co-passengers as she was also traveling with me in the same flight. This way Baba had saved me in a difficult situation, I will never forget in my life. Om Sai Ram.

Venkat
    I had been going through a mental trauma. I had many problems in my both career and personal life. I felt lost and did not know what to do. Then two weeks back I was checking my mails and just went through the Sai Vichaar list, the one usually I do not read completely. But I read it completely and read the experiences of many devotees who read Satcharitha. I felt that Baba wants me to read it. So, I did a saptaham. It's a miracle. All the troubles I had, just vanished and every thing worked so well.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1886 on: April 09, 2012, 03:13:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibaba - The Destroyer of Karma

"Om Karma Dhwamsinenamah"

"As you sow, so you reap" is the dictum of Karmic Law. No one is an exception neither to nor above this irreversible Law. We are the creators of our own destiny be it good or bad. Our past actions determine our present state and the present actions the future. So if some one is enjoying the riches and the other is suffering in life it is because of the effect of Sanchita Karma (Accumulated Karma) accrued by one over the past births.

Even the Creator himself cannot alter fate or destiny of a person except by a Sadguru. As fire is extinguished by water and as dry grass turns into a heap of ashes by a spark of fire, so also our Karma is nullified by a mere merciful and compassionate look of a Sadguru. It only requires steadfast belief, increased fervor and unfailing faith towards our Sadguru to be bestowed with his grace.

In Baba's Ashtothara Sata Namavali, Baba has aptly been praised as "Karma Dhwamsi" the destroyer of Karma. It is lucidly depicted by Sri Hemadpant in the XIII chapter of Satcharitra that when Bhimaji Patil suffering from severe chronic chest disease, was advised by Nana Saheb Chandorkar to seek recourse to Baba's feet as all the available remedies failed to cure him. When Bhimaji entered the Masjid, Baba on seeing him remarked that the disease was due to the previous evil Karma and was reluctant to interfere with it. On praying for mercy, Baba took pity on him and his blood vomiting at once stopped in the presence of Baba. Later Baba appeared two times in Bhimaji's dreams and completely cured him.

In another instance of Chapter XXXIV one Dr. Pilley an ardent devotee of Baba was once suffering from guinea worms. The pain was so unbearable that he preferred death to it. He realized that he suffered because of his past Karma and sent a word to Baba through Kaka Saheb Dixit to distribute his karma for the next ten births so that his suffering would be diluted. Baba being moved by his request directed Dixit to bring Dr. Pilley on somebody's back. When Dr. Pilley arrived at Dwarakamai Baba told him that the true remedy for his ailment was to endure his pain to get over his Karma. Baba pacified him that 'Allah" would take care of him if surrenders totally at his feet. Just then, one Abdul who used to clean the Masjid accidentally stepped over the swollen leg of Dr. Pilley and by its impact all the guinea worms were squeezed out. In ten days time by applying Udi on the effected part his leg was restored to normalcy as foretold by Baba. These two illustrations beyond doubt establish the fact that only a Sadguru can relieve us from the adversities of our past evil Karma.

It is our good fortune that we came into the fold of Sainath Maharaj and let us all take refuge at his lotus feet and pray him with reverence to cast his Divine Grace on all of us.

(Contributed by T. Radhakrishna) 

saibaba.org

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1887 on: April 09, 2012, 03:15:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Yesterday i came to know that i lost my Atm debit card and being closing day,i somehow couldnt get information about my a/c...i did nt have net banking details also..I got my card blocked...i left everything on my BABA and told Him that if everything is ok i will share my experience with all.

Today morning i called up my bank and everything with BABA's kripa was well

His holy lotus feet my saviour as Always  :'(

Meenakshi
    Om Sai Ram, I would like to share one of my experiences with you all. I was travelling in an auto and I left my purse in the auto itself. My debit card and some amount were there in the purse. I also had a photo of Saibaba pada (which is a very rare photo). When I reached my home, I realized that my purse was missing. I immediately started crying. I was very much worried about the photo as that was very precious to me. All my friends were with me. They assured me that I would get another photo of the same kind. But I wanted the same photo. Then I was taken to the bank by my friends to block the debit card. While traveling to the bank, I was continuously praying asking Baba to help me and get back my purse. Then we went to the bank and blocked the card. I also thought of applying for a new card but the staff there asked me to wait for two days saying that I might get my card back. Then I came back from the bank just to know that the purse was returned safely by a stranger. It seems that a person who boarded the auto had seen the purse and asked the driver about it. The driver had said that it was his purse. But the passenger not believing him, as it was ladies purse asked him to drop him at the place where I got down. Then the purse was got by my friend. On knowing this, I was in tears thinking about the leela of Baba who has come to the rescue of an ignorant person like me. I do not have words to explain the greatness of Baba. Baba is the savior of all.

saibaba.org

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1888 on: April 09, 2012, 03:17:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jignesh
    Leela's of Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaja cannot be expressed by any means in this world. I was a dull boy in the school. I always used to be the last in the class. In 2001, I visited Shirdi first time. I saw Baba's pratima in the Samadhi Mandir. I was so pleased from head to toe that I cannot express. I prayed to Baba and I took a vow that if I stood first in the class I will come here and trim my hair of the head and present it at Baba's feet. Now here is the unbelievable result. That year I stood first in the class and after that next year, I stood not only first in the class but I was first in the whole University. I won a Gold Medal. This does not end here. Later I came to know that I was first in the whole state of Gujarat and for that government of Gujarat and other institutions has given me other credentials for excellent performance. By the blessings of Baba, I went for higher study and I finished my M.Tech from IIT Bombay. Now how can we believe that a dull boy of the class became a state topper and studied in the premier institute of the World? I pray to the Lord Sai only that do not remove us from Your feet. This is the place in the whole universe where we can stay calm and peacefully.

Nirmaljeet
    Around five months back I resigned from my company and accepted another job. I asked Baba before finally taking the offer and He did not want me to take up the offer. But I still went ahead and took the offer. After five months, I realized what a mistake I did and now I am back to my old company. I am never going to commit this mistake of going against Baba's will. Things have been good again for me and now I have made up my mind that whatever is going to happen in my life is going to happen with Baba's blessings. I urge you all to keep the faith in Baba and I assure you that you will never need to repent for the same

saibaba.org

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1889 on: April 09, 2012, 12:54:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Last year i had gone to Shirdi with my friend Mani and her office colleague Pradeep and his Mother.His Mother had gone to Shirdi for the first time and got a guava fruit in Samadhi Mandir and She shared the guave fruit  with all of us.I came to know her daughter is getting married coming Sunday.My friend Mani had gone to Shirdi last week got  her card blessed from Baba in Shirdi.
    One person in Mani's office had told her to bring Baba's statue,when Mani gave him the Murti today,he said his daughter's wedding got fixed the day Mani bought Baba's statue for him in Shirdi.

BABA please bless Mani too

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 12:57:23 PM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments