Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)  (Read 399309 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DWARKAMAI's LEELAS(She is our Mother)
« Reply #1890 on: April 11, 2012, 09:04:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Let's all pray to BABA and Dwarkamai for world peace and today's Quake that came in Indonesia.

He who raises the storm calms it too.

DWARKAMAI IS DWARAWATHI AND WARDS OF DANGERS OF HER CHILDREN SAID BABA

BABA bless everyone with peace and goodwill .

May Everyone be happy wherever they maybe.

BABA bless All

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1891 on: April 11, 2012, 09:24:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA's delays are not denials.

One Sai Sister had been married for 18 long years and She did nt have a Child.She was not feeling well for few days and asked her Husband to take her to the Dr.He took her and She was diagnosed with Vericose Vein,also the Dr told the couple that the Lady was Pregnant.Her Husband told the Dr Please do the Ultrasound and confirm it ,MY WIFE CANT TAKE THIS NEWS IT IF ITS NOT TRUE.
    Thr Dr did the Ultrasound and confirmed she was 4 months pregnant,the couple cried a lot in the Dr's Cabin.

Now they have a beautiful baby girl.

Sri

I wonder how can someone kill their own Kid?Dwarkamai and BABA know what is the Truth

People go to Mandir,Mosques and Pray for a child .....BABA you alone know your Leelas

......................................................................................

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1892 on: April 11, 2012, 09:35:30 AM »
  • Publish

• Remain with me BABA forever

Source:Saispoorthi.com

BABA bless all those Women who are waiting for a bundle of Joy.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1893 on: April 13, 2012, 11:18:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba had the power to completely blackout some lines of thought, e.g., that of returning home from Upasani's mind for eight days after his first visit to Baba. This yogic power, which blacks out completely unwanted thoughts would evidently imply the power to give positive bliss to persons fit to receive it. If a person is comparatively free from sin and vice and could keep his mind sufficiently blank or sufficiently pure even for a while, any ordinary or sufficiently experienced hypnotist with a command could fill his mind with blissful thoughts over a considerable period. Baba's yoga sampoorna state enabled Him to keep several people in such happy state as they themselves have recorded in their experiences.

saibaba.org

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1894 on: April 13, 2012, 11:20:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • A devotee
    "OM SHRI SAINATHAYA NAMAHA" I have promised that I will post my experience in SAI VICHAR but due to some circumstances, I am posting one of my best experiences with my wife and me now. In the year 2007-2008, I was searching for a job for my wife in her Microbiology field. Here in the gulf it was difficult to get that job. My wife had nearly gone for several interviews in different companies for administration job. In January 2008 I had subscribed for a SAIBABA Calendar. In the same year was my daughters school admissions. Just imagine the miracle of SHRI SAIBABA, in April2008 my daughter got her admission in school in which we wanted and on April 10th that was on Thursday I received the Baba's Calendar and after half an hour my wife received a call from a reputed food company to join their company in 2 days as a Lab Tech and that too the job which my wife was dreaming of. We were so happy with tears in our eyes and prayed to SAIBABA for listening to our prayers. All the devotees have faith in SAIBABA and pray to him and he will surely answer you prayers.

SAIBABA.ORG

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1895 on: April 13, 2012, 11:22:27 AM »
  • Publish

Devotee
    I have posted an article few month back about my friends baby who was born premature, I was praying Baba to help the Baba and the parents and bless them to be healthy and come out of all the complications they are going through. My friend's baby has been released from NICU healthy and now growing as a normal Baba. Koti Koti pranam to you Baba. May your grace always be with us

saibaba.org

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1896 on: April 13, 2012, 11:25:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Even if one were to give in charity the whole earth encircled by the seas it would not equal the merit of repeating the Name. By the power of the Name one will know what cannot be known, One will see what cannot be seen, One will speak what cannot be spoken, One will meet what cannot be met. Tuka says, Incalculable is the gain that comes from repeating the Name of God". - Sant Tukaram

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1897 on: April 13, 2012, 11:31:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Feature of the week: The Three signs of a Perfect Master
    You will never be able to understand thoroughly how great Sai Baba is. He is the very personification of perfection. If you know Him as I know Him, you would call Him the Master of Creation" - Meher Baba (1894 - 1969)

Meher Baba said that when a sincere and patient seeker of Truth comes into contact with one who is spiritually perfect, he would observe certain outer signs that are inseparably associated with inner spiritual perfection. The most important of these signs are three: firstly, Perfection is not only "Oneness with God," but also the continual and uninterrupted experience of "Oneness in everything." A Perfect Master continually, without break, experiences and realizes his own Self as the Self in all. This inner experience objectively manifests itself in the spontaneity of love that such a one feels or expresses towards all Creation. To him nothing is attractive or repulsive. Good and bad, saint and sinner, beauty and ugliness, wisdom and idiocy, health and disease -- all are modes of his own manifestation. When embodied Perfection loves, fondles or feeds any living creature, it feels and enjoys as if it were loving, fondling and feeding its own Self. In this stage no vestige of "otherness" is left.

The second sign is the atmosphere of bliss that Perfection radiates in its immediate vicinity, an atmosphere that a stranger in search of it cannot help feeling. A Perfect Master not only enjoys infinite bliss but also experiences universal suffering. The acuteness of suffering however is nullified or subdued by the overwhelming feeling of bliss. Hence Perfection can outwardly appear blissfully calm in the face of every kind of suffering and persecution.

The third sign of Perfection is its power to adapt itself to any level of humanity. It can be as nonchalant on a throne as in a gutter. It can very naturally be thrifty with the poor, extravagant with the rich, regal with kings, wise with the learned and simple with the illiterate and the ignorant. Just as a Maser of Letters teaches English in different ways to beginners and graduate students, so also a Perfect Master adapts himself to the level of those whom he wants to uplift spiritually.

Sadguru Sainath is the foremost of the Perfect Masters Meher Baba resorted to during his quest to seek realization. Meher Baba, a great Yogi himself, felt that if one knows Sainath as he had known him, he/she would accept Him to be the Master of the Creation. Sainath of Shirdi is the rarest of such Perfect Masters who is perfect in and out.

(Contributed by Sai Vichaar )

Dipika Duggal

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1898 on: April 13, 2012, 10:53:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Babaji,

You always says that whenever we need you, you come immediately for help. Today i want to get rid of all y worries and fear. I surrendermy entire fears and worries , dissonace at your feets. plz help me in sorting out this entire situations.

Maa Plz come and safeguard your family respect and goodwill

Love u ma saimaa

Offline Pranjal

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1899 on: April 16, 2012, 10:31:48 PM »
  • Publish

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1900 on: April 19, 2012, 09:30:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM OMSAIRAM

SHRADDHA SABURI

;D

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1901 on: April 19, 2012, 02:42:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Yesterday i came to know that i lost my Atm debit card and being closing day,i somehow couldnt get information about my a/c...i did nt have net banking details also..I got my card blocked...i left everything on my BABA and told Him that if everything is ok i will share my experience with all.

Today morning i called up my bank and everything with BABA's kripa was well

His holy lotus feet my saviour as Always  :'(

Meenakshi
    Om Sai Ram, I would like to share one of my experiences with you all. I was travelling in an auto and I left my purse in the auto itself. My debit card and some amount were there in the purse. I also had a photo of Saibaba pada (which is a very rare photo). When I reached my home, I realized that my purse was missing. I immediately started crying. I was very much worried about the photo as that was very precious to me. All my friends were with me. They assured me that I would get another photo of the same kind. But I wanted the same photo. Then I was taken to the bank by my friends to block the debit card. While traveling to the bank, I was continuously praying asking Baba to help me and get back my purse. Then we went to the bank and blocked the card. I also thought of applying for a new card but the staff there asked me to wait for two days saying that I might get my card back. Then I came back from the bank just to know that the purse was returned safely by a stranger. It seems that a person who boarded the auto had seen the purse and asked the driver about it. The driver had said that it was his purse. But the passenger not believing him, as it was ladies purse asked him to drop him at the place where I got down. Then the purse was got by my friend. On knowing this, I was in tears thinking about the leela of Baba who has come to the rescue of an ignorant person like me. I do not have words to explain the greatness of Baba. Baba is the savior of all.

saibaba.org

BABA i found my ATM debit card in another Purse :)

Thankyou BABA

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1902 on: April 19, 2012, 09:01:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hey re Kanhaiya kisko kahega tu Maiya...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35vG3J5b7GI[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1903 on: April 20, 2012, 04:55:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!During our Trials we come to know how BABA provides us His Shade

Baba came into my life around 6 years back when I was going through the worst phase in my life and had lost all faith in God. In small ways he showed me that he was there for me whenever I needed him and slowly he changed me to become a better person, the type of person I always wanted to become and helped me achieve the things I have always wanted and helped me get a good job and a wonderful fiancé.

But things weren’t going all that well since last year, I landed a job which I absolutely hated from the bottom of my heart and I used to always ask Baba why he was doing this. Imagine my disappointment when I found out the boss I absolutely hated was a devotee of Baba! Nothing made sense to me, I went through a lot of mental anguish and my work was never appreciated, they cheated me out of my salary and I was constantly harassed. Then suddenly out of the blue I was called for an interview with my “dream” company and the interview was scheduled for March. But two weeks before I could go for the interview I was laid off because the company I was working for lost the project to another bidder. It is okay to lose a job, but I am on an H1 and that means I would lose my legal status just few days from my interview with my dream job and so there was no point in attending that interview.

I was heart broken and I kept asking Baba…why did you do this to me? What sadistic pleasures were you getting out of troubling me this way? Wasn’t this past one year test enough of my patience?

I was so depressed because I would have to leave my home for at least a year. Then out of no where on a Thursday I got called for an interview with another company. This company is also very reputed but they didn’t really have a match for my skill set, but since the call came on a Thursday and I had nothing to lose I went and gave the interview. Through out the interview I felt HIS presence and when I was looking around the building I felt a voice that said that “this is what I had in mind for you, will you be happy”. Needless to say the interview went extremely well and I got the job! Not only is this a great job but I also got a much better pay package, better than I would have ever thought of and I don’t have to leave home.

I thought Baba had forsaken me, but not for a single day did I lose faith in him, I held on to him. For the first time in my life I managed to do a saptah and I told him that everything is in your hands either you can break me or make me. But if you chose to not help me this time then you can either kill me or I will never ever look at you ever again.
    I went through the worst two weeks of my life but had it not been for him I don’t know where and in what state I would have been right now.

So all I can say is keep the faith, when things go bad they do not make any sense to you but he has a better plan for you and eventually you will be able to see why he did the things he did.

Thank you baba..always..

SinghPooj

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:56:35 AM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1904 on: April 20, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Debt,Murder and Enemity have to be atoned for.

BABA Please Guide us so we may learn to forgive each other

We learn to keep Saburi in every situation in life.

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments