Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experience of a Devotees(AUGUST 27, 1998)  (Read 1600 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Experience of a Devotees(AUGUST 27, 1998)
« on: March 16, 2005, 04:13:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Experiences of Devotees

Just couple of months ago, we were waiting for the birth of our first baby. Sumedha, my wife, had completed 37 weeks of pregnancy. It was the night of 19 July (Sunday) when she suddenly started feeling strong labor pains. Pains were so strong that she was hardly able to talk or communicate well. I took her to the hospital immediately, and soon her doctor and nurses were working with her. When the nurse checked her dilation, it was hardly one centimeter. This made everyone much worried because such a small dilation would lead to a long and very painful labor period. My wife was crying badly. Doctor immediately decided to give epidural (a strong pain medicine given through spinal chord) to her. In such a panic, I remembered SAI BABA and asked for his help. I always keep a photo of BABA in my purse. I took that out and showed that to my wife. Immediately after that moment, I saw one of the biggest miracle of my life by SAI KRIPA. My wife's dilation, which was just one centimeter five minutes ago, suddenly became ten centimeter, which is just appropriate for delivery. Everyone in the room just jumped out of surprise. And, in next 5-10 minutes, the baby was out without any problem. So, SAI BABA helped her by giving her relief from the severe labor pain, and she was too happy after giving birth to a cute girl. Doctor and nurses, all accepted that they have never seen such a miracle in their lives. It was the shortest labor period they had ever observed for a first time pregnancy, just 30-35 minutes. And, we both knew that this all happened because of SAI KRIPA.

I came to know BABA in 1994, and since then, I have felt that he listens to his followers and helps them in whatever way. I have personally felt his blessings hundreds of times. I remember one more miracle, which happened in 1995 to me when I came to New York for a new job. The day I landed in New York, I fell seriously ill and became very weak in just 2-3 days. At that time of distress, I prayed to SAI BABA and asked for his help. I also asked my BABA to take me back to Delhi to my family, although it was next to impossible because my employer had paid for my air tickets and was not ready to send me back to India. I prayed my BABA to take me back in next 24 hours, and said that I will go to Shirdi to thank him. And, then this miracle came from nowhere. Suddenly, overnight everything was changed. My employer decided to send me back that too on his expense, and within 24 hours I was flying back to India. This was probably the first miracle of my BABA that I felt. And, when I went to Shirdi to say thanks to BABA, that place looked so familiar to me as if I have some kind of relation with it. And, I know there is a relation. BABA ne bhi kabhi kaha tha - jo mujhe jis bhav se pukarega main usi bhav se sununga. JAI SAI BABA.

Ravi Kant Shukla, Santa Clara, CA  

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments