Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees:  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Experiences of Devotees:
« on: February 14, 2005, 08:35:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Experiences of Devotees:

Jayashree
    I would like to share my experience that Sainath had blessed me. Some times back, my husband left my child and me after fighting with me. I was left alone and stayed in the hostel where I was working. First day when I went to hostel, I was feared as first time in my life I stayed alone that also leaving my child with my mother. With panic when I opened my bag, I was very shocked that I forgot to take Baba's photo, which I used to take it wherever I go. Then I just thought about BABA, cried, and told "OH baba" why you are aloof from me? Then the Warden asked me to occupy my Room. When I opened my cupboard, believe me or not! I could see the photo of BABA, tears started was peeping from my eyes. Immediately I thank BABA that wherever I go, he is always there. Then I started reading Satcharitha and after some time, everything was Okayed and we were reunited. Then BABA came into my dream and said whoever played the role to separate my family will definitely suffer. After that, I was reading Babe's monthly magazine. There also to one of the Sai devotee from Sankar Nagar had described his incident how baba saved his wife's life.

Sudharani Anne
    At every crucial phase of my life Baba blessed me and made me cross those problems. Here are just a few instances. I have been waiting for a job for a year and I went for an interview in one of the top ten companies, I prayed to Baba before and after the interview that I should get the job. I was not interviewed much but I still got the job because of Baba's grace. Later I also found out that I was the only one who was interviewed by just one person and for such short time and still was offered a job.
    My mother once had stones in her bladder and the Doctor told that he had to operate her. As I was not close to her I sat before Baba and cried and in a few days my mother went for a check up and the Doctor told that the stones somehow were crushed or melted so he does not have to operate her.
    I left my son with my Mother and I was debating about whether to bring him back or not, one night when I was about to sleep and was thinking about it, Baba came and tapped on my head to remind me to stop arguing and go get my son as it is my responsibility. Every time I have a problem in my work and don't know the resolution, I sit in front of Baba and tell him about it and before I go to work the resolution suddenly dawns on me or somebody offers to help me.
    My only request to Baba is to give me blessing to attain the spiritual goal and I will wait until my turn comes. I pray to Baba to give me patience to wait to be blessed. Thanks for letting me tell my stories and hope everybody learns to believe in Baba the Eternal Mother and Father

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments