Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Experiences of Devotees
« on: March 01, 2005, 09:24:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Experiences of Devotees

Anonymous Devotee

My husband and I own our own business and since we expanded it, we took on a lot of debt and have had all kinds of financial trouble. The worry has been terrific, as every material thing we own, our house, etc. is on the line. I pray to Baba alot, for help and just for relief from the depression and worry I feel from time to time. I am often overdrawn at the bank and have go to the post office at 9:30 AM to pick up any checks that have come in and deposit them before 11:00 to cover the overdraft. This is stressful, as you can imagine, because I never know what I will get or whether it will be enough. I am scared to bounce my employees checks, for instance, because they depend on us. This Friday, I called up the bank to find out if I was overdrawn. I was $943.60. I prayed, "please help me on this one, Baba." The checks I got at the P.O. and a check I had forgotten in my briefcase came to $943.50. I went to the bank with that and a dime. I am a Christian by birth and my husband is a Muslim. "God is Great!" I said to him, and he agreed, though he is not at all religious. I have a little altar to Baba with a candle on my glass porch where all the plants overwinter. The average person around here has certainly not heard of Sai Baba. "Who is that?" they ask with curiosity. My husband tells them it is his grandfather!  

From http://www.saibaba.org
    http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter33.html

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 12:17:25 PM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments