Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Experiences of Devotees
« on: March 01, 2005, 09:35:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Experiences of Devotees

A Sai devotee
    Let me share this experience of Lord Sai Miracle happened at my home in Toronto, Canada on Sept.08, 2002 at 9.30 p.m.
    It was my desire that Smt. Veena Gupta, New Delhi to come to my new home and bless. While I was surfing the Sai Vichaar Newsletter, I found a flash of News that Smt. Veena Gupta is coming to Toronto. I was immensely happy to note about her visit to Toronto. However, I sent e-mail to Mr. Ashok Kumarji to contact me on their arrival to Toronto.

It was on Sept, 07,2002 Smt. Veena Guptaji and Sai devotees arrived Toronto by car from Baltimore, Washington. Immediately on arrival to Toronto, Mr.Ashok Kumarji left a voice message on my phone the same night but somehow I missed to retrieve this message on the phone. Next day I was supposed to go to work in the morning at 7 A.M. But for the first time, I overslept and missed my job on that day. Again, It was at 9.30 a.m., Mr. Ashok Kumarji rang up and informed me that Smt. Veena Guptaji arrived Toronto. Well, I took their address and rushed to meet her where she was staying at one of their known friends. I was late by an hour to reach their place. Smt. Veena Guptaji was eagerly waiting for me to bring her to my new home to bless. However, we chatted for sometime, she had other scheduled program and said that she cannot make it at this hour to come to my place. She told me that she is a guest of some one; hence, it is her obligation to meet their requests. With much of consultation with other hosts, we arrived at a mutual time to meet Smt. Veena Guptaji and her Sai Associate at my place in the evening. Smt. Veena Guptaji arrived our place at 8.30 p.m. We had visitors who were eagerly waiting since an hour to take blessing of Didiji She asked me at 9.30 p.m. if we can start our prayer. Then I directed her to our Prayer Room upstairs. There was a divine fragrance as she stepped into my prayer room. She saw our Divine Pictures, Photo frames and Baba Idol sitting on the rock in the North East corner of the table. She herself said it is not the right position to place Baba on the Table. She shifted it right in the middle of the table. She arranged Baba Idol and the rest of the Photo pictures, she asked my daughter to arrange accordingly. She was lighting Jyothi, coincident our tape recorder switched to "Deepavaali Mana ye ge ..." Smt Veena Gupta ji asked me whether I have time for the complete Aarthi Prayer or Short Main Prayer. I said we would have short prayer. Smt. Veena Guptaji performed brief Main Aarthi Prayer in my room to Baba and distributing Mixed nuts and Misri Prasadam to devotees in my prayer room. Instantly we noticed Udi on the lap and at the foot of Baba Sitting posture on the rock idol. This incident was witness by all devotees. Everyone in the Aarthi had a great experience of feeling the presence of Baba in my new home. Smt Veena Gupta shed her tears of joy for having blessed my home. This is our spiritual maiden experience in my new home. Sai devotees had smeared Udi on the forehead and intake as Sai Amrit on that day. This miracle incident spread like a wild fire. Sai Devotees in Toronto are coming my home to have Darshan of Baba and Miracle Udi on Him. My Pranams to Smt. Veena Gupta ji having made the Presence of Baba in my new home.

From http://www.saibaba.org
    http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter5-22.html#quote
    Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM.

dipika duggal
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 12:16:45 PM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments