Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees:  (Read 5385 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Experiences of Devotees:
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 02:39:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sudha

Sairam to all! Early in the morning, last Thursday, I had BABA's darshan and BABA looked very beautiful. I wish to share it with all devotees. I don't know which place it was, it must be Shirdi. There was an old room with just four walls and no roof. The walls were all black in color with smoke. I had been walking across the street, saw this masjid like room many times, but did not want to go inside thinking that it is the place/pooja mandir where only Muslims go. I just look at that room/Mandir everyday whenever I go across that street, but never liked to go and see what and who is there inside, but I see many people going in and coming out all the time, but I did never see a Hindu entering/leaving that room. One evening, it was almost dark and I thought I would go and see who is there inside and what people are doing in there. I left my slippers outside and entered the room and to my surprise, I saw many Hindus along with Muslims. I saw a Hindu girl and sat with her in the last but one row. There are people singing Telugu Sai bhajans. I was happy and started singing with them. The walls inside the room were very dirty with the smoke but there is no roof. The weather was so pleasant- not hot, not cold, but was pleasant and peaceful. I walked to the right hand corner, there I saw "Dhuni" which was in a square Agnihotram type construction.

Then I saw a rock in the front side and there I saw an old man with full white clothes and looked like SAI BABA. I was surprised and was thinking in my mind "How come this old man is looking like exact SAI BABA. I was looking at HIM for so long time and slowly started realizing that it was BABA only." It was so surprising that when all the walls are full with smoke, why is BABA so fresh, with white dress and a smile. I went forward three steps, and BABA came towards me three steps. I was looking at HIM with a smile and surprise. BABA said something which I could not recollect. BABA talked to me for few minutes and I was very happy, sat with the other devotees for some more time and went back home thinking "Oh... It is BABA who is staying in there. How could not I go and see him all these days because I go to that street 4-5 times everyday". With these thoughts, I got up suddenly and it took few minutes for me to come out of dream (BABA'S DARSHAN). This was the first time I saw BABA so clearly, Baba spoke to me. I cannot express how happy I am to share this wonderful SAI Darshan with all the devotees across the world.

After 2 years of waiting, 3 weeks back, I got a job and it was really a miracle. I know Baba is still testing my patience in this and I will never loose it. I am sure Baba will help and take care of the other things and will give me this job because I have to help in bringing good future to few people with this job.

BABA blessings us ALL.  

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Experiences of Devotees:
    « Reply #31 on: May 04, 2006, 07:18:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Mayuri

I would like to share few feelings I have towards Baba. Earth can receive Sun Light only during day time. Earth can receive Moon Light only during night time. But I’m always Showered with Baba’s grace, love and affection, not only day and night from years together and obviously years after years and births after births.

As many of the devotees believe that he is always with the people who believe in him wholeheartedly. It’s fact, and Baba is ocean of mercy. There is no end for the grace he showers on his beloved ones. Obviously every wholehearted devotee of him will face endless miracles. The below message is just a friendly remainder for the people who are thinking that Baba is not answering their prayers.

Never loose faith in him nor blame him that one or two of your desire or wish are not fulfilled. Baba may be testing your patience or how much you believe in him. Baba knows what is good and what is bad for his beloved ones.

Jai Sai Baba.

Mayuri

Jai Sai Ram.

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments