Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 183242 times)

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
    • Heaven
Re: My experience with mother Sai
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2008, 09:11:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • 3/10/2008 8:50:07 PM

Nanna once again showed this miracle to boost up my confidence. This incident happened recently when I along with my family went to Malaysia to drop my sister. After few days we all planned to go to Thailand. After reaching Thailand we spent one day and had a good time. The problem started when we were returning form Thailand. Because of some irresponsible and weak checking by the Malaysian security people my sister had to suffer. They did not allow my sister to enter into Malaysia as she shouldn’t because of the single entry visa. People shouldn’t allow her to go out of Malaysia in the first case. Had they warned us earlier we would have returned back to their home. as we were having our return flight the next day we had to leave my sister, bro-in-law and their kid who is just 9months of age at the border. We came back but were tensed like anything. No one had any idea when they would come back to Malaysia. Before leaving, my bil said that they don’t know when they are going to come back so he asked us to carry on. We were traveling but all our thoughts were about them. my mind was blank at that time. Then I started sai naam jap. I told him, they should come back the next day same time. Until then I will do the naam jap. After 3hours of our journey, it started raining very heavily. In spite of heavy rain every vehicle was going on high speed. All of the sudden the car which was traveling before us lost control and was moving from left to right and right to left as in movies. I was shocked to see that scene. And we were lucky that the bus driver did not apply sudden breaks. He just slowed down the bus but still couldn’t miss to hit the car. By baba’s grace no injuries in the bus and in addition no vehicle was behind us. But the person in car had small injuries. He was unconscious. It took about half an hour to clear everything. Baba saved us. We reached home and I continued my naam jap. As soon as we reached home, I called my bil’s mobile and I couldn’t believe my ears. He said they were on the way to home. I just felt like crying. It was really a miracle. Otherwise no one guaranteed us that they would come soon. And after few minutes they  reached home. I never thought I would see them before coming back to India. That’s our nanna. They were able to return back just because of an Indian officer who is settled in Malaysia. He gave them a special pass and made my jeeju to file a case against the officer who didn’t warn us earlier about the single entry. I know its none other than our maharaj. baba please take care of your kids likewise every time. He’s always there wherever we go.   
    om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: Experiences of Devotees
    « Reply #121 on: May 19, 2008, 06:33:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • 5/19/2008 5:39:17 PM

It was in October 2007 the last time when I went to shirdi. As soon as I prayed him regarding my personal problem he gave me job right after coming back from shirdi. But I never asked him for any job because my personal problem was more important to me than my job. One day I attended an interview. But it’s all very clear that the company was so fake. They took my certificates, no pay for first 6 months. They said they will train us but even after 3 months of joining we didn’t get the training. The training was in vijayawada. Also there was a bond for 3 years. I never wanted to join but when I asked baba he always wanted me to. Sending me signals all the time. I do not like to go against him and however joined in it. Stayed in vijayawada for 3months. But I always wanted to come back. I left everything to baba. I told him ‘when you are responsible for all this, you only should bring me out of this if something goes wrong’. Although I wasn’t at all satisfied with the company I got good friends and had good time with them. Vijayawada is famous for kanaka durga devi. So many people would come from very distance places for the darshan and here I would go now and then. That was the only good thing. After few days I could no more stay there, and came back to vizag after taking baba’s permission, also we had plans to go to Malaysia. After coming back to India I begged him not to send me back and he agreed for that. But I had my certificates, the bond and everything. It was all a big headache. Was not having any clue how would I get them back. I used to spend all my days and nights with lot of tensions. But somewhere I had the feeling that he will take care of everything. And one day all of the sudden I got the news that they are returning certificates if employees no more wish to stay with the company. It was a surprise to me. Then my dad and I went to vijayawada to get the certis. As we had lot of time we wanted to have maa’s darshan and upon reaching there, we learnt that the road way was blocked and we had to go by steps. Every time I used to go by bus along with my friends but this time we went by steps. Everything went on well and finally by baba’s grace my worries were gone. I understood that he wanted me to stay at maa’s place for 3 months. And right after reaching home, in the star plus serial baba asks one of his devotees ‘kya tum pahad chad kar maa darshan kiya?’ only baba knows his leelas. Baba bless everyone. Om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #122 on: May 25, 2008, 12:45:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Recently I went to the movie narnia. The movie was good. I was waiting for aslan through out the movie, whenever any situation abt saving comes I thought abt my god. I saw god in aslan. Like my god, aslan had all the nature under his control. He was calm and undisturbed. He roars with anger and there will be a nature calamity. His breath has the power to make any one alive. It was like my god in front. There was one situation when the narnians fight against the soldiers. The narnians has to lose and at the climax each and every narnian strive hard to save their soil till death. They go on fighting but innumerable soldiers keep on coming. It was like impossible for them. It was a 1:4 ratio. But still the narnians do not accept the defeat and continue their faith that at any movement their god is going to come. Even the audience think it’s impossible for them to win. When everything becomes too critical, then comes the god aslan. He doesn’t even come to the battle field, he just roars from a distance place and the nature wakes up. The whole nature is under his control. The trees, river fight for the narnians. And with in seconds the enemies were gone. I felt amazed when I saw god’s answer. It was unimaginable. Then I understood this is how god answers. This is how he saves his kids, this is my god. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #123 on: June 11, 2008, 05:18:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • 6/4/2008 4:22:46 PM

Nanna wanted me to meet a saint and go along with my friend. I never had any idea how I would go and meet that saint. As nanna is against horoscopes and astrology, I didn’t want to go. But nanna made me understand that that person is just a messenger and he may tell me something regarding worshiping lords. I don’t know how it happened, all of the sudden archi my friend got ready to come along with me to a place which was 20kms away. She is the one who initiated the thought. She already had so many problems at home but still she was ready to come along with me. I feel good to have a friend like her and also feel guilty that because of me she had to face troubles. However we both girls decided to go there leaving everything to god. No parent will send their daughter that far if they come to know this. But we girls left everything to god and went there without any problem. Nanna was there along with us throughout the journey. Actually I thought of going alone, but nanna however arranged me some company. I was not interested upon what that person would say about my future and likewise he didn't say anything about my future but he asked me to go to murugan’s temple for 4 weeks and prescribed me to worship nagadeva on nagapanchami day(the same day). It was Tuesday when we went. May be that’s the reason. But while returning, I thought what’s the use. We come this long in hot sun but don’t know whether this is any useful. Why did he want me to meet this person. I just thought what is the necessity for me and for that girl to come this long and go in hot sun. why should we suffer. I don’t see nanna’s pic anywhere around, then all of the sudden I just saw nanna in physical form. He was going in the same direction. Archi said ‘ look at him, we girls are on vehicle but still we feel disgusted while he is walking in the hot sun with barefoot.’ Then it struck me that he too is suffering along with me. I felt terrible to see him suffering. I just saw his barefoot and it pierced my heart. I do not wanted to stop and look back at him I don’t know why. I couldn’t face him. Then a thought arise that I should see one more saffron wearing person coming in my opposite direction. No sooner did the thought even crossed my mind, I see a person. I have no more words. True that I love him, but I can not match his love with mine. His love for me is a ton times heavier than mine. om sai ram.

Offline niketasharma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #124 on: June 11, 2008, 12:45:54 PM »
  • Publish
  •  :) My pranams to DIVINE FEET OF SAI BABAJI ...THANK YOU SAI BABAJI FOR BEING INTO OUR LIFE ...
    SAI RAM ...to all the devotees of sai babaji
    I am glad i visited to this site where i got to read such a lovely experiences about baba and to learn also so many things that
    how can we please baba and so that we can feel him more.
    "Sai one week pranayam "is wonderful way to please baba and to feel him more closely ......can you please explain me exactly
    what you do in this "Sai one week pranayam"..and wish that i also able to do ...but without baba wish noone can do anything ...please sai babaji help me ..help me ..

Offline niketasharma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #125 on: June 11, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »
  • Publish
  •  :)  My pranams to DIVINE FEET OF SAI BABAJI ...THANK YOU SAI BABAJI FOR BEING INTO OUR LIFE ...
    SAI RAM ...to all the devotees of sai babaji
    I am glad i visited to this site where i got to read such a lovely experiences about baba and to learn also so many things that
    how can we please baba and so that we can feel him more.
    "Sai one week pranayam "is wonderful way to please baba and to feel him more closely ......can you please explain me exactly
    what you do in this "Sai one week pranayam"..and wish that i also able to do ...but without baba wish noone can do anything ...please sai babaji help me ..help me ..

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #126 on: June 11, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear niketasharma,

Welcome to this online mandir, where you get to share your prayers, experiences with baba ji, love, happiness and everything.

In Sai one week parayanam, you have to start from chapter 1 on thursday and finish the whole book in one week. After wednesday, please read chapter 51 again on thursday. There are no specific rules and regulations for the parayanam. You can do your parayanam at any day and time except for the forbidden days. Please go ahead with full faith and devotion and ignore negative thoughts. You will be blessed with success. For any other clarifications, do message me. Baba bless you. You can start your parayanam from the below link.

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sri-sai-satcharitra-lets-all-read-a-little-daily-b8.0/

om sai ram.
    « Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 01:10:01 PM by adwaita »

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #127 on: July 13, 2008, 11:38:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • 7/13/2008 10:25:18 PM

My trip to shirdi for the 3rd time was great without doubt, with full of nice experiences which increased my bondage with him. This time I didn’t keep any conditions, just wanted to pray and pray. This trip is special to me as I reached shirdi on Thursday. We went for the afternoon aarati. Being Thursday it was very much crowded. First when I saw him in the tv, nanna was looking beautiful as usual. I was waiting eagerly to meet him. After few minutes they started making preparations for the aarati. I was just watching him, talking to him whatever came in my mind and suddenly as if giving response to my answers the pujari comes and puts on a red color shawl upon him which was matching with my dress color. As they change the shawl for every aarati, earlier he was wearing pink. I wanted to run to him and hug him tightly. After the aarati when we went near nanna I just kept on watching him. This feeling can not be described, everyone of us might have experienced this, when we are right in front of nanna. No one disturbed me then. I just called him again and again. Forgot myself, didn’t care for anything nor for any wishes. Just saw him on and on. Stood there for a while like this then the pujari threw a garland upon me, it was then I came to my senses. I still didn’t want to move from there but slowly made my move with little steps, and after that again one more garland came and fell upon me. My mother was about to remove it from me and one more came down on me. I was left speechless, with three garlands. Gave him my prayers and don’t know when tears came rolling down. Sobbed like anything. Meanwhile I forgot to give the shawl which we bought. I again went to show the shawl while my parents were waiting outside for me. After giving when I turned to go out I saw a person dressed like baba holding a flag. He was like some guruji. I didn’t know what to say. He just saw me and said ‘om sai ram’ I also said the same. I touched his hand, and took his blessings. Didn’t see his face clearly. No one observed him that much. I also didn’t turn back after taking his blessings.   

The same evening nanna reminded me of chavadi procession. Although I knew about it I somehow forgot as we were very tired by evening. Suddenly I remembered at 8pm and when we asked a person, he advised us to go to dwarakamai rite away. We went there and sat rite in front of gate no.1, waiting for the procession to take place. After all the arrangements, we got good places to view each and everything clearly. Then it started…….i have no words to describe it. The drums, bells and everything it was just amazing. My mother and I was discussing just how lucky were the small kids who danced for those sounds. Right at that movement I thought that after this, even if anything happens to me then its ok as I have seen the chavadi procession. It was wonderful. After everything was over, the pujari came out with a packet of Prasad which he threw and it just reached my mom. The next day also we had nice darshan. This time we went to the Samadhi line. I bent and touched the Samadhi and when I got up I saw a packet of Prasad for me. He made everything smooth and blessed me with a wonderful darshan. This time we also had a good darshan and puja in trayambak. The place was amazing like heaven on earth.

baba bless all
    om sai ram.

Offline saisan

• Blessings 7
    • ॐ साई
    « Reply #128 on: July 13, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    Good darshan u have and lucky to see baba and have blessings on thursday its just wonderful.
    I am sure baba will bless u with what u want and he has answered u 3 times in the form of garlands.
    so now no worries just trust him and everything wil be alright.
    ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #129 on: July 22, 2008, 03:23:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Yes saisan, you are correct. Baba and his leelas are wonderful. Baba bless you soon. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #130 on: July 22, 2008, 03:28:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • 7/22/2008 2:18:33 PM

Guru purnima celebrations 2008

I got up in the morning, and went to nanna at 4:45am. The pujari still didn’t come. Temple was locked and after few minutes one guy who usually attends aarati came and opened the doors. He asked me to come inside. We both were the first persons to see him. The lights were still not on. That guy got busy in other preparations. I stood there watching nanna. It was not at all a statue. Although he remains awake while his kids are sleeping the whole night, his face exactly resembled as if a cute little kid has got up from sleep just now. After the kakad aarati there was a huge puja performed for 1000 small pots which had water mixed with ginger and some other things. It was announced that abhishekam will be performed for baba with those 1000 kalash. After my turn the pujari asked me to stay beside baba and manage the queue. I was so near him, continuously looking at him and talking to him. By the time the 1000 pots were over it was mid day. I thought it would have been great if they also do it with milk but time was running away. No sooner did I think like that, the pujari handed me a packet of milk and asked me to pour over baba and clean him properly.

At 12:30pm there was annadanam. The pujari insisted that I should have my lunch there but there was heavy rush and no place to go inside. Even my mom was also waiting for me for a long time. I decided to have my lunch at home and return soon but when I went home, I learnt that my mom was still there at temple. I went back again and found her coming out of temple without having food as there was heavy rush. The annadanam was also going on at a separate place arranged for donors. I thought of giving a try as nanna called me back. We went there and the person recognized me and took us inside. This is how we had baba’s Prasad this time though I missed last time.

In the evening we distributed Prasad and the palki seva was excellent. I touched him and his small moorthy was wrapped with the shawl which I bought at shirdi. Was happy to attend all the aratis. The day before it rained very heavily, all the devotees prayed that the program should be successful at any cost and without doubt there was no rain the next day. Everyone was so confident that he will not disappoint his kids. After and all he is our lord and the only person who really cares about his kids. Baba bless all. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #131 on: August 09, 2008, 12:12:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • 8/9/2008 11:23:26 PM

Few months back I went to Vijayawada along with my dad. As the trip wasn’t planned, we didn’t get confirmed tickets while returning. I told him the list of my problems and left everything to him. Everything did go smooth but while returning we just got RAC and the tickets were not confirmed. The TC promised us to give a seat if no one got up in the next station. We both were so tired and I just wanted to lie down at any cost but we both got only one berth. However I tried to adjust but it was difficult and not comfortable. So I asked my dad to sleep while I sat at corner leaning. It was almost midnight and all the seats were filled up. And I started fighting with him. When the next station arrived a family came, they were having a small baby along with them. An old person was sleeping on the lower berth which belonged to that family. The old person’s berth was the upper one. He couldn’t request that lady to occupy the upper one as she was having a baby neither he could take it as he was having a problem climbing it. I was watching everything silently. The old person calmly lied down leaving the upper berth, which no one would do. He didn’t even ask any of the passengers to exchange his berth. The TC came to know this and asked any one of us to go there. We had a smooth night and journey. My faith may shackle now and then without any good reason but he never breaks his promise, once we leave everything to him. Baba bless all. Om sai ram.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #132 on: August 14, 2008, 06:58:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Devotees,

SaiRam, I am happy to share following Experiences of Sai with you all.

Experience 1:

Needless to say I am a staunch devotee of Baba. In fact though I believed in Baba, my faith grew stronger only recently. I speak my heart out only to him and I started feeling that he is with me and is listening to my prayers.

Initially I just felt that how can such thing happen to a normal person like me. But he kept proving it to me that it is only through his grace that things were accomplished. Any small desire of mine was taken care of him. Whenever I went to Baba's temple, I always had a colour in my mind and always tested him saying he should wear that colour if he is omniscient. And to my joy, always found him in what I wanted. It could be as simple as me wanting to get a particular prasad and when my turn comes they start distributing the Prasad which I wanted. I kept thinking it might be just mere co-incidence until some point. But later, I gave up and starting believing that Baba can show miracles to me too and to a common person like me. He is with me now. I talk to him, fight with him, cry and shout at him too at times. I slowly started devoting most of my time to Sai. Then, I involved myself in Satcharita. I can't explain how much peace I got reading his Leelas.

I used to feel as if I was in some other world altogether. I gave up eating non-veg and started reading. I did two saptaahs and one normal reading. At the end of one Saptaah, the last one in fact, I wished that Sai should come home. It was at the same time where I was reading the other leelas through the Saidarbar devotees page. I read couple of miracles in which Sai came home to see the devotee and accept the prasad. I also had a desire to see him. I had not planned up anything as such but my friend, who is also a Sai devotee got me pooran polis, which is Baba's one of the favorite food. She got it for my parents but my inner soul said I should keep it for Baba for his naivedya.

I did so the next morning. After I finished reading the last chapter, I kept the pooran polis in front of Baba and also lit the ghee deepa. I informed at home that if some old or disabled person comes home, he should be given this to eat. I am still new to all this and I am learning how to offer prayers too. So, I did not open the cover and kept it without opening it. Then, my mom came and told me to take it out and offer it. When she was taking it out, it seemed as if two pooran polis were attached, as if Baba wanted two instead of one. So, mom kept it in front of him. I had decided not to partake anything until I get Sai's darshan. I waited very eagerly. I live in a place where you can hardly find any one coming to your door and asking for food. My mom asked me to give up and asked me to carry it and give it near temple as we were going to one. But I was stubborn enough to agree upon that. I said he has to come home to see me and bless us; I will not go searching for him. I wanted him to come to our doorstep and bless our home too. I waited and kept waiting. I kept looking at the photo talking to him.

I went out looking for him. Then, desire arose in my mind that when I am going to temple, if I find an old person, let me give him money first and also tell him to come home and accept the naivedya. Thinking that I took out the money from my wallet and me and mom stepped out of the house. Baba knew how stubborn I was, for he made up his mind to visit me. As soon as I stepped out of the house, I saw a disabled man holding a stick with an elderly woman. I had never seen them before nor they looked to be begging for anything. They just approached 2 people on the footpath and looked at them as if to see if they could help. Felt may be they did this to show me that they were the ones I was waiting for.

The moment I saw them, I felt that Sai had come in this form. I remembered reading that Sai loves to feed the disabled people. I ran out of joy to get the naivedya and also the money in my hand. I offered both to two of them who were at my doorstep. That person kept looking at me and I could feel that glow on his face and knew for sure that it's my Sai. He smiled at me which I still can't forget. Then he lifted his left hand and bowed at me as if thanking me for the offering since his right hand was handicapped. I was filled with tears. It was all so quick. We had to go to the temple and mom was hurrying me up but I kept staring at that person thinking is this my Sai, would he come all the way to meet this simple devotee. It was unbelievable.

After this, I didn't see them going to any houses to beg but just saw them going to the next lane. I was wonderstruck. I still did not know what was happening. All I remember was as soon as I gave the food to Sai, it was as if my burden was taken away and I was relieved from all the tensions. I had headache and body pains before this but just at this moment, I felt it was all taken away by Sai. I am sorry if it is too lengthy but I can't stop writing His leelas.

We will continue with these wonderful Experiences of Sai in the Next issue. Sai Ram.

To be continued...
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #133 on: August 20, 2008, 01:41:32 PM »
  • Publish
  •  Nalini

Jai Sai,

This is the best site I have ever seen so I decided to write to you my experience inspite of being tired of reporting this to other sites. On dec6th or so in 2006, a glass piece pierced my right foot, I went to the doctor here in Canada to check as I was leaving for India in 2 days time. He said nothing serious -just asked me to apply ointment and to put a band aid, which I did. Later when I had gone to Bahrain and then to India I was going through lot of pain and my foot started swelling- I was asked to try different remedies atlast my doctor friend in India told me it could get septic since I was having terrible pain- she told me to take antibiotic and if that doesn't work then a small surgery- I got scared -anyway I told her that the next day Jan4th 2007, I am going to Shirdi as planned earlier and when I come back I will get back to her. In Shirdi I was limping and walking with pain in the line to have darshan. When I entered the main hall I folded my hannds to pray to Baba and auotmatically my right foot went down on the cold floor and there was no pain- I thought when I walk i will have pain and had to move out as others should have darshan but A MIRACLE HAPPENED, I walked out of the hall normally without pain- OM SAIRAM - I cannot forget this moment in my life- the swelling reduced day by day and my foot became normal like before. I also climbed Tirupati Balaji hills 3340 steps on bare foot on Jan 16th orso in 2007! This is true and I want to tell u all to have faith in SAI- now I have become a very devoted person because of SAI- I firmly beliveithat HE will take care of me and my family for the rest of our life.

JAI SAIRAM!

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline POOJA LOHANI

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #134 on: August 20, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Subhasrini ji ...beautiful experience....Thanks for sharing.........

Facebook Comments