Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 182208 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2008, 04:48:48 PM »
  • Publish

• Mon, June 25, 2007 2:18 pm

Om Sai Ram! I am very much impressed by reading the experiences of my fellow Sai bhakth. I would like to share mine too. I have been working in some junk field (software) for past 12 years and recently I decided to change my field to dotnet. I prayed Saibaba and submitted my resume (fake experience). I was successful with phone interview and went for personal interview. But I was not selected for that position. It was a contract to hire position. I was little sad, but I have full confidence that Baba will show me the better one. That is TRUE. By HIS holy grace I was selected for permanent position in some big company. I have to start my new job from 28th. I am sure that Baba will definitely take care of these devotees. We need to have Sradhha and Saburi. Hope we all will develop those important qualities and reach his HIS holy feet one day.

Om Sai Ram!

Saidevotee

USA
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #151 on: December 28, 2008, 06:39:32 PM »
  • Publish

• Satsang Affection of Sri Sai Baba by Omprakash S. Mehta

Affection of Sri Sai Baba

This event is of 1st September 1985.
    I had invited some of my guests for lunch and they were sitting in the drawing room where in every corner Sri Sai Baba's Photo's were hung.
    Suddenly one of my guests started joking,
    "Mr.Mehta, you have got Sai Baba's picture every where in the room;
     what do you get by this?"
    I told them every thing which I wished to the peace of mind and that I get from the feeling that from every direction God is looking my activities.

Another guest asked, "Does it mean that Sai Baba knows what you do at what time?"
     I said, "Yes, he also knows that today you have been invited here".
    Suddenly my hand was raised and there appeared Baba's Vibhuti.
    They were looking surprisingly I told see this is God's gift, you are very lucky
    that God has given this at the right time to bless you.
    They were very much impressed by this and asked me the way of worshiping.
    I told them to remember Him whenever the time permits them from the depth of heart.
    Thus Lord Sai helps me in increasing the love and devotion towards him.
    I pray to the almighty to show the same affection to all other loving devotees too.

Omprakash S. Mehta
    Sirpur, Kaghanagar.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #152 on: January 10, 2009, 04:28:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • USHA

On Thursday, Nov 29, 2007 I went to Sai Baba temple in Mylapore. I entered the temple at 10.30 AM at 10.40 when I wanted to subscribe for Anna Dhan, I found my purse missing. Mandir is flooded on all days, especially on Thursdays, it's packed. I was sure at 10.30 I had my purse in my handbag, because my husband gave me money for the subscription, I had kept the money in my purse and put it inside the bag. It was our Wedding Anniversary and I was terribly upset, to be very honest, I could not pray sincerely that day. I had all my cards in the purse. Fortunately, there were a couple of police constables in the Mandir, and I lodged a complaint immediately with them and blocked my cards by calling the banks from the Mandir itself. Returned home that day with a heavy heart and prayed SAI MA to get back my purse with the cards, because my purse had all the cards like medical, pan, etc?.

Days elapsed, months elapsed. Suddenly on 22 March 2008, I got a call on my cell from a gentleman that he had found my purse on the road. . While he was standing in the bus stand, he saw my purse on the road, he picked it up and found a few cards along with my business card. He called me immediately the moment he saw my business card. He said in a couple of hours, he will let me know as to where I should go and pick up the purse. I was skeptical and could not believe at the first instance. That gentleman shared his contact to me, so I called my husband who was away, to get in touch with that gentleman to collect the purse.
    In the evening when my husband was returning from office, he had been to that gentleman's house to collect the purse. My husband was dumb founded to receive the purse along with Sai's prasad. That gentleman had been to Shirdi and just returned the previous day. He has given a couple of rare photographs of SAI MA, Udi along with the purse. WE WERE SPELL BOUND.

Thanks to -Sai Vichaar
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 04:31:00 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #153 on: January 10, 2009, 04:29:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Mini

Recently I took my teenage daughter for her annual dental examination. Much to my dismay the dentist told me that she wanted to talk to me since my daughter had a white patch on her tongue. I was worried since a white patch can be a symptom for pre cancer /cancer. I prayed very hard to Sai Baba the ever benevolent and read the Sai Charitra in a week. I also mixed a little Vibudhi in water and gave it to her every day.We took an oral biopsy and by Babas' grace the report was normal and there were no abnormal cells. I made avow that I would post my experience on the Sai Vichar web site. Thank you Sai Baba and please continue to help your bhaktas overcome their problems

Thanks -Sai Vichaar

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #154 on: January 14, 2009, 01:05:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All,

Wish you a Prosperous Happy New Year!In month of December we had a trip to Kalahasti,Chidambar am,Tirunageswara m,Tirupathi, Guruvayoor, Shani Shigna Poor,Shegaon and our most favourite SHIRDI.

Experience in Shirdi:

As usual we got accomodation in a hotel infront of Chavadi.We stayed for 2 and half days and attended 2 Kakad Aarti,now it seems that we should now enter the Q at 1am in morning to get close watch of Kakad Aarti.On second day I got seat in last row of the raised platform adjacent to Dwarakamyai and at no point I had a direct vision of Baba's tomb in the begining but I was feeling happy as my sister got a seat in corner and experiencing direct view of Baba(it was her first time attendance in Kakad aarti).

I was eager to see the mangal Snan which is my favourite session, as the time reaching close to Mangal Snan other devotees next to me start moving slowly to get clear watch of Baba.I don't belive from the moment mangal Snan started I got exact position from where I had direct view of Baba.I would like to thank my nephew Hrishikesh( 4 yr old) who wast trying rush to my lap from his mother during this session due to which other devotees started offering me extra place. Greatest Experience of this time:

I had promised  Baba to offer 3 big garland of complete red rose in different situations which I went to full fill.It was 9pm at night and I bought 3 big garlands and was running towards the Q, luckily it took 5 mins for me to reach infront of Baba as there were nobody in the Q.Surprisingly the security guard welcomed me with a broad smile on his face,Pandit was happy seeing garlands and kept his hand one me and asked "What you want from here"" except rose there was nothing to take at that time.Again that security person brought me and ask stay in a corner, still I can't belive I satyed for 20 mins infront of Baba.The thing I regret at time I was alone there as my family went to room as they were tired after the Shani Shignapur trip.

That 20 mins like I become like Ice, can't speak anything and felt like smile on Baba's face. I'am very happy to share my experience with you all,I had promise to Baba that I will keep my first childs name as SAI and will bring to Shirdi as soon as possible whch I did.Now she is known as Sai Lakshmi/Sradha. 

Regards,

Nitheesh Sundaresanwww.sundaresannfami ly.com   

Offline rinkle

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #155 on: January 17, 2009, 12:08:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI RAM
    THESE ARE QUITE WONDERFUL MIRACLES OF BABA
    BABA PLZ BLESS ME ALSO

Offline aravind.sai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #156 on: January 17, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • well as me im born in a family where my mom was a baba devotee sai baba and satya sai both so i grew up knowing only them as gods (although i pray to other gods too but when i think of god he comes in my mind n vision ).
    he helped me many times escape out of accidents and get  me the best education and whatnot the list is endless everyday i live is a testament to his will i think being grown up listening to his sermons ,satsangs,bhajans made me n my brother morally very strong where i see others of my age do things which shows lack of morals

Offline saurabh.shanker

• Blessings 1
    • My son Shubh
    « Reply #157 on: January 18, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sairam,

Saibaba has really changed my life and thoughts and surrendered myself to Baba's feet. Earlier my life is full of tensions and worrries, but from the day i came to know about Baba, i am relieved of all tensions and worries. I used to pray Saibaba  - help me in getting my own house and Believe me within one month, i have finalized the deal. This has made my faith stronger and stronger. Even a small wish of mine is fulfilled by SAI BABA. Today i love to live in Baba thoughts day and night. Ill feelings for others are removed. My day starts and ends with Baba name.

After studing about Baba life, i start thinking that Baba is God and Baba lives such a simple life. Shiridi people are very lucky that Baba stayed in shridi and i use to think - kash i should have born in Shridi when baba is there, but it is our karm or faith which decides. Taking Baba name is not enough, but we all should try to follow Baba teaching - "Love and respect All & sab ka malik ek".

I have Baba photo's i my home and it brings happiness among the family members and even i feel very confident and tension free. This is the mahima of Baba.

Me along with my wife and son try to attend Baba shej arti every day and also i taken Tata sky connection, just becuase i can do active darshan of Baba in shridi.

I will pray to Sainath to bless all.
    || Bow to Shree Sai ~ Peace Be to All ||

ANANT KOTI BRAHAMMAND NAYAK RAJADHIRAAJ YOGIRAAJ PARBRAHMA SHREE SACHIDANANAD SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Offline latasunilkumar

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #158 on: January 23, 2009, 10:50:42 AM »
  • Publish
  •  Sai baba ful filled my  wish 2-3 times but till now he didn,t gave his darshan to me. Am dying to see him in my dreams. Baba please come in my dreams.

om sai ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #159 on: January 23, 2009, 07:37:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Gayatri, Atlanta, GA, USA.

I would like to share My Experience with all SAI Devotees. My Husband has asked to one of his Friend to apply for H1for my brother-in-law (My sister's Husband) on August 2000. He told that he will apply & October 1st week we got a mail from him saying that Attorney has send papers to INS & we are waiting for the Receipt number normally it takes 20 to 30 days to get the SRC or LIN number (Receipt number). 

Days are passing but we didn't hear any news from him. Finally in December He told that he is going to withdraw the application because he didn't hear anything from INS. I was really very sad after hearing from him & I was literally crying, my Husband told nothing to worry, we will apply through the other Company.

In Jan 2001 we applied through other Company & we got a mail that attorney has send Papers on Jan30th & this time I was desperately waiting for the receipt number & I was counting the days almost 4 weeks gone but we didn't hear any thing finally we heard that INS has send Papers back because some of the papers are Missing & even Check also got missed so, he is sending again with new set of documents & I was really upset & thinking why its happening to me, from few weeks I became a Regular Visitor of this site & I read one of our devotees experience that after reading Sai Satcharitha for 7days on 8th day itself Miracle Happened & her desire got fulfilled.

So, I thought of reading Sai Satcharitha with full belief  & I started reading on April 12th & I finished by April 19th,'GUESS WHAT' on April 20th we got a mail saying that My Brother-in-law 's Receipt number (LIN Number) has come.  I prayed god that if this Miracle Happens I am going to share my Experience with all Sai Devotees.  I became very happy that Baba heard my Prayers. With BABA blessings Surely he will get his H1 & very soon we will see them in U.S.  Finally Dear Devotees Sai Baba is a Karuna Murthy, He will give what ever you want, and just we should believe him With Whole Heart.

OM SAI SHIRDI SAI DWARAKAMAI, OHM SREE SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #160 on: January 24, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • A Sai Daughter

Dear Sai Baba, I am terribly sorry for the delayed posting of this message. It happened back in 2005 on the "Boghi day"(day before Pongal) while I was reading my last Pasuram of the Tirupavai, I got a call that my mom has fallen down . We were having a terrible ice rain storm that day and my mom was going to her work. I quickly ran down stairs to find her crying in pain and she was unable to stand. She told me that when she fell down nobody came to help her except for an African American school kid who was passing by. He immediately called us and also tried to help my mother stand. A cop then approached us and called an ambulance and by looking at my mom told us that she might have broken multiple ribs and back bone. I almost had a heart attack and started to cry but controlled as I did not want to panic my mother. I instantly prayed to Baba that if she if fine I will post it in this newsletter. Much to my surprise the doctor who examined her told us that she only had a muscle tear and would require rest and some heavy doses of Tylenol. She took rest for about a week or two, I kept giving her udhi mixed in water and she gradually improved and was back to her normal routine life. I am so thankful and grateful to my mother Sai and at the same time very shameful for not writing this for so long.

OM SAI RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #161 on: February 03, 2009, 06:24:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • EXPERIENCE OF DEVOTEES:

Raja

It happened last year Nov 12th. Me and family visited Shirdi. We had good darshan of Shirdi Sai. At that time my two year old daughter slept she could not see Sai Baba .We came out from temple and we had breakfast in hotel and I asked my wife to draw money from ATM. Me and my daughter were waiting at hotel suddenly one beggar came asking dakshina. I did not see her but my daughter saw her. Suddenly my daughter pointing her hand started telling Baba, Baba, Baba. At about the same time my wife returned and given dakshina. My daughter was so lucky She had darshan of Sai bBba. Thanks a million times Baba for helping me and my family. Every time I have asked your help you have been here for me.

Devotee

Thank you Baba for helping me process my passport re issue as I was twice objected but by your grace I again went back the same day and was able to finish the paper work before the office closed. Thanks for giving me darshan on way and fulfilling my long desired wish of touching the feet of yours. Thank you for showing me that how you carry me in your arms during tough times so smoothly. I am sorry I was so impatient. Baba, please explain last nights dream Baba please.

Courtesy-SaiVichaar  Feb /2009

Offline latasunilkumar

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #162 on: February 04, 2009, 08:54:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om  Sai Ram

Subhasrini ji suggested me to ask my brother and sister to read  Sai Sat charitra for early marriage.I  told both of them to start reading it and even i started reading. First week i read it succesfully by Sai's blessing. Then again i felt to read it for one more week. In the second week on fifth day i got a dream that somebody kept new two rupees coin in my pooja place. by keeping this 2 Rs coin Baba blessed me

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #163 on: February 04, 2009, 01:35:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Lata ji,

Wonderful are Sai's leela. You are indeed blessed by Baba.

These 2 coins are the cardinal principles of Sai Path  'Shraddha' and 'Saburi'.

Sai Baba explicitly asked for these two qualities in His devotees by giving his self-experiential

instance that his 'Murshid' or Master asked from him only two pice -

one Shraddha and other the Saburi.

Sai will very soon bless both your brother and sister .

Jaisairam

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #164 on: February 04, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Shanthi

There are a couple of heart moving experiences I had with BABA,I will tell one such experience, actually my mother's experience which instilled such firm faith and belief in Baba in all of us. It is so true that a Mother teaches us the first things in life, even if she may not be qualified.

My parents have two daughters (my self and my sister), after my sister was born in 1975, my mother got her tubes tied as she did not want any more children. For eight long years the tubes were tied, then one day she gets up saying that she got a dream and saw a boy who said that he will come to our house, around the same time we all were getting to know Baba, she was extremely confident that the boy was none other than Baba, and based on a mere dream, she convinced my father and got herself recanalized. Her gynecologist told her that after eight years the tubes have become weak, and she has very slim or perhaps no chances of conceiving, and even if she did there is no guarantee that she will have a boy. But my mother was very simple and she said she knows she will have a boy. She also vowed that her full family would go to Shirdi, after my brother was born, and of course, when a person has so much faith in Baba, can anything go wrong? My brother was very healthy and a chubby baby, he is now 22 years old, I pray to Baba to always be with him and guide him. We went to Shirdi for the first time after he was born, just before starting for Shridi, again Baba comes and says that He will be in our house before us, and surprisingly, when we came back, when my sister tried to open the door she fell off, the door was already open, nothing went wrong, nothing was lost, it was as if someone lived in the house and the house was never locked, when we actually bolted it. With a heavy heart I have to say that my mother passed away just 3 months back, at the age of 51. She had a lot of health complications and a very young age but I am sure Baba is taking good care of her.

:)

Facebook Comments