Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 177875 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2010, 02:38:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • 1: How Baba entered our life.

I am Deepa and married since 2006. I live in Chennai, I am very lucky to be close with Baba in these many years. I stay very close to Mylapore Shirdi Baba temple. I will narrate you how baba came to our life. I did not know baba till 2005, at that time i was staying in Bangalore and had visited Ulsoor baba temple with my relatives. I was staying in my cousin's house and my relative from mumbai bought a book on Shirdi Baba which inspired me to buy the book and start reading. Once I started reading the book, baba's blessing also came to me in abundance. I got married in 2006 in Chennai which was the grace of Shirdi Baba. We met each other after seeing Shirdi Baba so i consider my husband as my gift from my Sai nath. Since marriage, I changed my house 2 times. I used to tell baba that please help me find a good house near your temple in mylapore and finally after Shradha and Saburi he gave me house just 10 min walk from Shirdi Baba temple mylapore. I visit Baba temple on all Thursdays.

How Baba helped me in getting Job.

Due to recession I lost my job in 2009 February. Since then till 2010 April I was at home. But I consider that phase very lucky as I could get more and more close with my Sai nath. He was the one who stayed with me for 14 long months. Like lord Rama spend 14 years in forest, Baba too gave me 14 months to kill the ravan inside me and move to the path of shradha and saburi. On April 16th I got a call from a consultant stating an offer with Wipro. I was initially bit reluctant to accept as it was a 1 year contract job and on payroll of the consultant. But somehow Baba gave me strength to go ahead with the offer and on April 21st I joined the company. It was because of Baba only i could take a positive decision and accept the offer. Once I accepted the offer Baba showered his choicest blessings on me and everything, including salary which I never expected came to me. I got more than what i quoted and I am happily living.
    Let me say once you have surrendered in his feet, he will be with us day and night. Sai nath Please bless everyone who believes in you and has shradhha and saburi in you.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline mytest

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #286 on: October 08, 2010, 10:34:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam
    Hi Everyone,

Sairam sada hamari raksha karna.
    I was thinking to post my experiences from long time, but it never happened.
    It is happened now.
    Ten years ago I was a person with very regular feelings towards GOD. Regular feelings means if we go to temple we need to do pooja and pranam to God etc... . My family was happy family. I got married and came to USA , after 6 months I got a midnight phone calls stated My mother is severe sick. I was confused my mom was all good all of sudden what is this? I rushed to India by the time i reached India my mom was no more. Our family was in shock, my mother is 40 year old, and left her 4 children lives in troubles and shock. I am the elder one; my younger sister just finished her 10th standard. I didn't have any maturity to settle down any body not even me. I came back to USA after 2 months. My father had never taken care of anything other than his job when mother was there. He use to provide money,my mother took care of all four girls education and all other matters.
    My sisters were left all alone in big huge problems hell.  I didn't recover from that incident at all after that. My elder sister got married and came to USA. After I came back from India I felt like my mom will be with me soon, and I got pregnancy, and delivered a baby girl. After delivery I experienced lot of family issues, so to settle down I went to my sister's place to come out of it and to get some more energy to fight with.  When I was with my sister first time we got Sai sachharitra book. We completed it in a week. We used to cry when we read sai leela's .After that I felt saibaba is someone whom I am waiting for. I got a small version of sai charitra parayanam, and started reading it frequently when i ever I have a desire. Now I think I didn't recognize my sai completely even that time . Later on we three sisters gone through big load of problems, suddenly my father got married to someone by listening to persons who never wished well for our family. My two younger sisters faced many problems in India and we two here in USA. We cried, wiped our tears, and did fight with enormous problems with no hope and real happiness around us. Other than that I also went thru troubles in my life with high risk pregnancies and surgeries with no help from elders. I never left doing parayanam's but one day in temple somebody gave me 9 Thursday vrat book and told me to do it. I started on 9 Thursdays vrat , when I was doing that everyday I used to get some new issue to worry for , my husband and children left for India due to economy fall. I was with no job started living at my sister's place, after completing 9 thrusday's vrat , after a month or so i got a job in two places, i was not sure which one to choose why becoz both are new places to me and my car was'nt with me. I asked baba to help me to choose right place and by writing on some slips and picking. I asked baba to help me and be with me. He helped me at every step after that. When I reached my accommodation where I got job, I was completely surprised, when I entered in to apartment I saw saibaba everywhere; I saw  Pooja room filled with full of baba's photos. My eyes filled with water, and I was shivering. I loved that place, all my room mates are sai bhakt, and we used to start and end our day with sai, reading sai sachharitra together, praying, making  prasadams and distributing, listen to sai bhajanas, felt like I lived in a mandir.
    it's not like after that i never faced any problems, I am still going thru many problems, but I clearly feel like baba is with me in my problems and helping me to overcome those; and helping me to make my character better  and better by giving real lessons. . From last few days my daughters were severe sick so I told baba I will write some of my experiences after they become well. I will continue doing this now on.
    All of my sisters are sai devotees , fighting with life with sai's help .
    Mom,
    you must have sent my fairy God sai in to my life. Thanks amma. Twameva matha pitha twameva , twameva vidhya dravinam twameva twameva sarvam mama deva deva.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 10:41:26 AM by mytest »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #287 on: October 08, 2010, 11:01:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam devotte,

Baba blessings. Thanks for sharing such wonderful saibaba experience . Baba keeps blessing you and your family and your sisters as well. Baba's leela are always amazing. He takes care of His devotees in every situation. All we need is to have faith and devotion. Goodluck in your new job and Baba guides and shoulders you  everytime.

JaiSaiRam

Sairam
    Hi Everyone,

I was thinking to post my experiences from long time, but it never happend.
    It is happend now.
    Ten years ago i was a person with very regular feelings towards GOD. Regular feelings means if we go to temple we need to do pooja and pranam to God etc... . My family was happy family . I got married and came to USA , after 6 months i got a midnight phone calls stated My mother is severe sick. I was confused my mom was all good all of sudden what is this? i rushed to india by the time i reached india my mom was no more. our family was in shock, my mother is 40 year old, and left her 4 children lives in troubles and shock. I am the elder one, my younger sister just finished her 10th standard. I didn't had any maturity to settle down any body not even me. I came back to USA after 2 months. My father had never taken care of anything other than his job when mother was there. My mother took care of all four girls education and all other matters.
    my sisters were left all alone in big huge problems hell.  I didn't recover from that incident at all till searched for a match for my sister and then she got married. After i came back from India i felt like my mom will be with me soon, and i got pregnancy , and delivered a baby girl. After delivery i expereinced lot of family issues , so to settle down i went to my sister's place to come out of it and to get some more energy to fight with.  When i was with my sister first time we got Sai sachharitra book. we completed it in a week. We used to cry when we read sai leela's . suddenly i felt saibaba is someone whom i am waiting for. I got a small version of sai charitra parayanam, and started reading it frequently when i ever i ask baba something. But still i didn't recognize my sai completely . Later on we three sister gone threw big load of problems, suddenly my father got married to someone by listening to persons who never wished well for our family. my two youger sisters faced many problems in india. we cried, wiped our tears , did fight with enormous problems with no hope and real happiness around us. Other than my family troubles i also went thru troubles in my life with high risk pregnancies and surgeries with no help from elders . I never left doing parayanam's but one day in temple somebody gave me 9 thrusday vrat book and  told me to do it. I started on 9 thrusdays vrat , when i was doing that everyday i used to get some new issue to worry for , my husband and children left for india due to economy fall. I was with no job started living at my sister's place, after completing 9 thrusday's vrat , after a month or so i got a job in two places, i was not sure which one to choose why becoz both are new places to me and my car was'nt with me. I asked baba to help me to choose right place and by writing on some slips and picking. I asked baba to help me and be with me . He helped me at every step after that. When i reached my accommadation where i got job, i was completely surprised , when i entered in to apartment i saw saibaba everwhere , Pooja is filled with full of baba's photos. My eye's filled with water, and i was shivering. we used to start and end our day with sai , reading sai sachharitra together, praying. making prasadams and distributing, listen to all sai bhajanas, felt like i lived in a mandir.
    it's not like after that i never faced any problems, i am still going thru many problems, baba always helping me in my problems and helping me to make my character better  and better by giving real lessons. I experience many sai leelas which i will post in future. From last few days my daughters were severe sick so i told baba i will write some of my experiences after they become well. i will continue doing this now on.
    Mom,
    you must have sent my faily God sai in to my life. Thanks amma. Twameva matha pitha twameva , twameva vidhya dravinam twameva twameva sarvam mama deva deva.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline kumarnsks

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #288 on: October 09, 2010, 01:37:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • she is not any one, she is only sai in laxmi avatar, even akkal kokt maha raj also dresses in saree..

jai sai ram

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #289 on: October 09, 2010, 03:58:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba daya karo,save my family,jai sai ram!!!

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #290 on: December 16, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam mytest,
    I have read through all your problems here and your experiences. For sure i can say is tht Sai is testing your faith adn patience in him and also that he is always with you all the time guiding and protecting you. But i would liks to ask one question, have you ever heard about thr Shibpur Sai temple? Please read about this temple in Shibpur, west bengal , here is the link -
    http://forum.spiritualindia.org/shibpur-sai-baba-temple-t35039.0.html

This is the place where you can find so many miracles hapenning and if you are blessed by baba i am sure Sai will help you from this place as this is the place where he is residing now to help all his devotees... this is no blind faith or any mouth word. You wil realize its power once you speak to Amit Biswas who is trying to build a temple of Baba there and only based on the orders of Shri Sai. Please dont forget to see that link. I am very sure Baba is willling to help you through.

Sairam Take care... !

Sairam
    Hi Everyone,

I was thinking to post my experiences from long time, but it never happend.
    It is happend now.
    Ten years ago i was a person with very regular feelings towards GOD. Regular feelings means if we go to temple we need to do pooja and pranam to God etc... . My family was happy family . I got married and came to USA , after 6 months i got a midnight phone calls stated My mother is severe sick. I was confused my mom was all good all of sudden what is this? i rushed to india by the time i reached india my mom was no more. our family was in shock, my mother is 40 year old, and left her 4 children lives in troubles and shock. I am the elder one, my younger sister just finished her 10th standard. I didn't had any maturity to settle down any body not even me. I came back to USA after 2 months. My father had never taken care of anything other than his job when mother was there. My mother took care of all four girls education and all other matters.
    my sisters were left all alone in big huge problems hell.  I didn't recover from that incident at all till searched for a match for my sister and then she got married. After i came back from India i felt like my mom will be with me soon, and i got pregnancy , and delivered a baby girl. After delivery i expereinced lot of family issues , so to settle down i went to my sister's place to come out of it and to get some more energy to fight with.  When i was with my sister first time we got Sai sachharitra book. we completed it in a week. We used to cry when we read sai leela's . suddenly i felt saibaba is someone whom i am waiting for. I got a small version of sai charitra parayanam, and started reading it frequently when i ever i ask baba something. But still i didn't recognize my sai completely . Later on we three sister gone threw big load of problems, suddenly my father got married to someone by listening to persons who never wished well for our family. my two youger sisters faced many problems in india. we cried, wiped our tears , did fight with enormous problems with no hope and real happiness around us. Other than my family troubles i also went thru troubles in my life with high risk pregnancies and surgeries with no help from elders . I never left doing parayanam's but one day in temple somebody gave me 9 thrusday vrat book and  told me to do it. I started on 9 thrusdays vrat , when i was doing that everyday i used to get some new issue to worry for , my husband and children left for india due to economy fall. I was with no job started living at my sister's place, after completing 9 thrusday's vrat , after a month or so i got a job in two places, i was not sure which one to choose why becoz both are new places to me and my car was'nt with me. I asked baba to help me to choose right place and by writing on some slips and picking. I asked baba to help me and be with me . He helped me at every step after that. When i reached my accommadation where i got job, i was completely surprised , when i entered in to apartment i saw saibaba everwhere , Pooja is filled with full of baba's photos. My eye's filled with water, and i was shivering. we used to start and end our day with sai , reading sai sachharitra together, praying. making prasadams and distributing, listen to all sai bhajanas, felt like i lived in a mandir.
    it's not like after that i never faced any problems, i am still going thru many problems, baba always helping me in my problems and helping me to make my character better  and better by giving real lessons. I experience many sai leelas which i will post in future. From last few days my daughters were severe sick so i told baba i will write some of my experiences after they become well. i will continue doing this now on.
    Mom,
    you must have sent my faily God sai in to my life. Thanks amma. Twameva matha pitha twameva , twameva vidhya dravinam twameva twameva sarvam mama deva deva.

Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #291 on: December 16, 2010, 10:58:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam mytest,
    I have read through all your problems here and your experiences. For sure i can say is tht Sai is testing your faith adn patience in him and also that he is always with you all the time guiding and protecting you. But i would liks to ask one question, have you ever heard about thr Shibpur Sai temple? Please read about this temple in Shibpur, west bengal , here is the link -
    http://forum.spiritualindia.org/shibpur-sai-baba-temple-t35039.0.html

This is the place where you can find so many miracles hapenning and if you are blessed by baba i am sure Sai will help you from this place as this is the place where he is residing now to help all his devotees... this is no blind faith or any mouth word. You wil realize its power once you speak to Amit Biswas who is trying to build a temple of Baba there and only based on the orders of Shri Sai. Please dont forget to see that link. I am very sure Baba is willling to help you through.

Sairam Take care... !
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline sai_ka_das

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #292 on: December 23, 2010, 11:45:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM....
                             IN   2009 SOME ONE WAS ABOUT TO COME TO SEE MY LOVER.I PRAYED A LOT AND SUDDENLY THEY DENIED TO COME...THANKS SAI BABA...

IN  2010 AGAIN SOME ONE CAME TO SEE HER .EVERY ONE TOLD HER THAT YOUR MARRIAGE WILL BE SURE. AGAIN BOY WANTED TO MEET HER PERSONALLY AND SHE TOLD EVERY THING AND HE REFUSED TO MARRY HER..THANKS SAI BABA....

AGAIN HER FAMILY PERSONS BLAMED HER.I HAVE NO IDEA TO TALK THAT BOY AND I SEND MANY REQUESTS AND MSGS TO SAME NAME OF THAT BOY IN O_R_K_U_T. IN EVENING HE CALLED ME......THANK YOU SO MUCH BABA...

YOU ARE HELPING ME SO MUCH.....

I AM REQUESTING ALL MY FRIENDS TO PLZ PRAY FOR ME TO MARRY WITH HER.....

SAI BABA SABKA BHLA KAREN... OM SAI NATH

Offline pearl.kaushik

• Blessings 0
    • baba knows every thing
    « Reply #293 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

baba ki kripa se mere sath fir sab thik hone lga. mere fiance ko ek bimari ho gayi thi or hum dono mein bahut jhagde hone lge the par mera baba pe hmesha vishvas bna rha. mane baba se mannat mangi ke ma apne fiance ke thik hone ke liye vrat rkhungi or aaj mere fiance ki bimari thik ho gayi ha or hum dono me fir se sab acha ho gya hai. baba ke question book ke jariye ma unse baat krti thi unki raye mangti thi or hmesha vhi huya jo unhone mujhe kaha. mane kbhi bharosa nai jane diya baba se. baba mere life me khushiyan leke aaye hai.

baba hmesha mera sath dena.

om shri sai sarvdeva namoh narayan

Offline ravneetsidhu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #294 on: January 17, 2011, 02:58:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai baba helped me..he is always with us.
    one should trust him fully and have patience,baba helps his children.
    a very personal experience.baba is always with us

i started with parayan and on the second day baba gave me what i wanted..all i kept all these years was patience.
    baba is always with their children.
    om sai ram
    sai sai sai

Offline Saianjali

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #295 on: January 20, 2011, 01:39:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • I also have an experience to share.
    Some months ago when I got a job in a PSU I just started doing "Siddhamangal Strota" in front of BABA'S photo for 40 days.In the meanwhile I was called for the training for 2.5 months which was to be held in Bhubaneswar and thereafter I had to join in the North East region of India which under Indian govt services is a hard tenure area.I was very skeptical about joining in the nort east but everybody in my home said that I would soon be back to my place.Still in my heart I was nervous and on the day I had to leave for Bhubneswar I said my daily Strota and my eyes became wet while I silently prayed to BABA to bring me back to my place.
    I was there at the railway station sitting in my seat when from nowhere HE came ,dressed exactly like BABA,asking me for some dakshina,and when I kept the dakshina on the plate he held ,i saw BABA's photo there.HE took it from me and just went away without asking anybody else.Until now I wasnt able to comprehend what was happening I could only understand that somebody had come to ask for some money.Then I had to change my seat again,and as soon as I changed my seat HE was there again asking from me but then I told HIM that I had already given HIM dakshina and HE went away smiling.It was only a day after that I realised that it was BABA HIMSELF who had come to bless me and calm me and make me feel that every thing will be well.BUt I still regret of refusing HIM the next time.I know in my heart that our SAI is great and HE will forgive me for my mistake.
    OM SAI RAM.

Offline hpdarshan

• Blessings 0
    • Bless us Baba - Let me live at your feet forever
    « Reply #296 on: January 24, 2011, 04:33:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Saianjali,

OM SAI RAM...

The same thing happened to me 2 weeks on Thursday and many months back. 2 weeks back I was thinking how my life has sunk to new lows with trobules coming in from everywhere and I was asking Baba why why me again and again. I was in my office and working when suddenly a lady came into the office - our office is small not the huge offices that MNC'S build to prison people - but a small one where anyone can enter. This old lady maybe of 60 yrs old suddenly entered and started to say something of how things are bad with her - no one as her relations are all dead and her husband also. I generally never give in to such sad sob stories thinking these are all lies to get money - but that day I was in a bad frame of mind with my ownlife sinking low...so I saw here was a woman with no one and crying - it was sad and I gave her some money. AND just before she leaves the door she sayS thx and praises in SAI BABA's name saying JAI SAI BABA....

Baba always moves in mysterious ways among his devotees...to let us know that we are never alone and that never our trobules can be anything we cannot bear. Everyone who has taken birth - even if he is a king - will undergo life's up and down - it is only those who remember BABA ( everyday in the UP and Down of life ) then the life becomes very easy and sweet. BABA will always perform these miracles and smile on his loved devotees. I love my BABA so much....

JAY SAI NATH

Offline nattusharan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #297 on: January 26, 2011, 10:36:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • My wife, me and my son follow Shree Sai Guru. Recently I had to change my job for career reasons. Since we are in Kuwait, it is not possible to switch jobs without 3 years or a special recommendation from the ministry. I was waiting for almost 2 weeks jobless and the visa transfer office were to go for annual closing for about 2 weeks. This means I will not be able to join for another 2+ weeks. I was really concerned.

My company's CMD sent a request for the recommendataion from ministry. But it did not move for along. But we worshipped Sai and wished that He will make a miracle. To our surprise, on Thursday we received the reco letter as well as the transfer on the same day. I narrowly escaped the annual closing period and was able to join in time, with min, losses.

my wife was actually doing Baba pooja for many weeks and wanted to complete it to Thank him. When she did that she gave Prasad to all our neighbours, but was wanting to give some poor person. To here surprise, the dhobi who generally comes in the evenings of weekend came in the midday of a midweek (with a bag on his shoulder, resembling Sai). He took the prasad and thanked her verymuch. we feel that it was Shree Sai who came to acknowledge our pooja in the form of Dhobi.

Offline Dhivya Jayapal

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #298 on: February 02, 2011, 06:13:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram !!!

I'm a regular visiter of this site. But I haven't posted anything yet. This is the first time I'm posting my wonderful experience with our Dear Sai.

Many days I have asked Baba, "Baba why are you not coming in my dreams and why are you not talking to me, Pl listen to my prayers Baba". 15th January,2011 is a memorable day in my life . My sweet Sai Baba gave his dharshan in my dreams (It is pongal festival too).   I was full of happiness and I had no words. I felt so divine. Baba has come in my dreams and gave his dharshan. I went straight to my mom and with full of bliss explained my dream.

My dream as follows, "I was standing in front of a  gate(the gate was chequered). Inside there was a small Sai Baba and another Goddess(i guess its Amman) statue. I was praying with my hands joined. Suddenly both the God's opened their eyes. I felt astonished and was tryin to see the Gods but I could not see clearly through the chequered gate. So I bend down and I got clear vision of the Gods. Then I prayed(said all my worries) to Baba and Amman with my hands joined. Baba and Amman were nodding theirs heads with their eyes open and with a smile in their face, as I was praying......... That was really splendid dream which i got. It is still in my eyes. I felt so heavenly. After the dream I slept, and in the morning I remembered the dream I was going on chanting Sai Sai Sai.......

I'm sooooooooooooooo happy that Baba has come in my dreams and I understood clearly that Baba hears my prayers. I could feel Baba within me. Baba is there for me........

Om sai ram.....
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai..........

Sai Ram !
    Dhivya Jayapal
    Sai Sai Sai......
    Dhivi

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #299 on: February 02, 2011, 10:07:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Very lovely dream.... Baba is with you and listening to you... Om Sai Ram!

Facebook Comments